SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Triple player

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
guymannemisis
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't quite know where to post this so mods feel free to move if necessary.
My coworker received a rather strange email today - and as I am the scam busting queen Twisted Evil for the company she immediately forwarded it.

"I got your contact from Mr. Teddy Woods, once a contractor with the Federal Republic of Nigeria. I told him of a transaction which I have at hand and he told me that he knows of a person whom he thinks will be able to suite in for the transaction. That's why I am contacting you now.

Please do contact him to know that Mr Teddy([email protected]) was the one that gave me your contact. I will give your more details once I hear from you.

Have good day.
Daniel Ike"
([email protected]) IP 80.255.41.130

Now I know it's the bog standard 419 scam - but couched in very different terms. So, the name struck a bell with me and lo and behold Teddy Woods had tried to scam our company using stolen credit cards back in April 2006 (thank God I'm a pack rat and keep file folders on this stuff at work). His previous IP resolved to Gilat Satcom but this latest attempt is resolving to India so he's bouncing.
He's posted on various dating websites (already sent them requests to remove his profile) and he's already been reported as a scammer on dotsilver.com. It appears he's an equal opportunity scammer - credit card theft, dating scams and 419...Didn't know our pets were so diversified.
I'm leaving the details in - mods may edit - but I want anyone searching to find this sucker!!!
I'm going to start my campaign tonight from various gmail accounts - I may email him tomorrow from work and see if he wants to buy any more expensive electronic goods with yet more stolen cards so I can shut those down.
Anyone else want to join in?
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you care to PM me some details I'll get involved... Wink

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
Willbored
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

New to this having been a lurker for a couple of days.

However, have started straight baiting a few people today, and have sent our Mr Ike an email as well to see what he has to say. Twisted Evil
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OP: It might not necessarily be the same "Teddy Woods".
Lads don't have much imagination and sometimes hundreds of lads will use the same name between them.

It is possible that you've picked up the same lad again, but equally possible that you have a different lad with the same modality.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
guymannemisis
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

exact same email addy - just sent reply so we'll see what develops.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic