SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Third Anniversary Safari - (Video p. 63)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr. Mugu wrote:
I agree with you, but short of convincing him to overstay his visa, I'm not sure how. He seems to have either legit travel documents or such good fakes that they pass inspection. He hasn't done anything illegal. I had thought about having him track down the person that slipped drugs into Amy's stuff, but that would be violating our 3rd party rule.

This is a way around this.

You have to get him to commit a crime.

Normally that would be quite hard, but in Singapore it could be relatively easy. If you were to send him to a very exposed public place where you know police patrol and told him to spit continuously on the ground, or even better, spit out chewing gum, to identify himself to your barrister he would at a minimum be given a fine and his documents would be examined. That's one way of doing it without involving ITP. I'm not saying this is the best way, but it is a way. There are probably others.

fun2scam wrote:
I've been following this bait since day 1 and love it...

You've been following this for 3 years?! Shocked
Zorro
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

In addition to what you guys are doing, how about ...

Quote:
TO

Immigration & Checkpoints Authority,
10 Kallang Road
ICA Building
Singapore 208718
(Next to Lavender MRT station)
Tel: 6391 6100
Fax: 6298 0843 / 6298 0837
Email: [email protected]

AND TO
Singapore Police Force
Criminal Investigation Department
Address : 391 New Bridge Road Police Cantonment Complex Block C Singapore 088762
Tel : 6 435 0000
Fax : 6 223 2123
For Enquiries or Application on Certificate of No Criminal Conviction (CNCC)
Tel : 65 - 6435 8275 or 65 - 6435 8277
Email : [email protected]

Sirs,

We belive that a 419 advance fee fraud criminal from Nigeria, Mr Howkindofyou Toletmecum, has entered Singapore using documents which are forged or obtained fradulently.

This person is now staying at Hotel Hecould've Dancedallnight, and plans to leave the country on Friday 22 June 2007 by The Rain In Spain Airline.

We make this report with the belief that such criminals need to be brought to trail.

Sincerely,
The Master Baiters of 419eater

There is one way to find out if a man is honest; ask him! If he says yes, you know he's crooked.

The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once.
Doctor X
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^What trail would you like them to take him to?

--J.D.

Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think Zorro has nearly got it right.

But if there's one thing that really crimps the pantyhose of the Singapore immigration dudes, it's the notion that undesirables are returning with new dox.

So the mail could say: "a Nigerian citizen previously expelled from the country for illegal activities has returned using false papers with the name {Mister Lad}."

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
M1d0r1
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wright B Hindyou wrote:
So the mail could say: "a Nigerian citizen previously expelled from the country for illegal activities has returned using false papers with the name {Mister Lad}."

I also agree with Zorro.

However, I wouldn't say the lad has returned.

Whilst I understand it should get a better response this could waste authorities time trying to cross match a (non-existent) case.
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
I'm not suggesting they try to match a specific case.

Having lived in Singapore for 4 years, I know the biggest problem they have is throwing people out for minor crimes (e.g. prostitutes from poorer neighbouring countries) and having them return later with new documents.

This really gets their attention. They may not be able to pin our Lad, but they'll sure as hell take a close look.

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hopefully he won't get it translated before he goes to pick up the payment.
The lawyer just sent him this:

Quote:

Your new lawyer is a Mr Hugo ******. He arrives in Singapore tomorrow from Hong Kong. He has made the journey specially, to conclude the transfer of the deeds to the estate to yourself. I sincerely hope you will comply with all his instructions, and most importantly, actually attend the meeting. It causes tremendous inconvenience when clients cannot be arsed to wait at meetings for our representatives. I am aware that Singapore is an exciting place, but whores and crackhouses really must be of secondary importance if your loved one's estate is to reach its rightful owner at last.

Mr ***** suggested that arranging everything before Friday might be difficult, but he would try his best. If you could extend your stay, even by a day or two, it would make matters easy. It's a great shame you failed to
meet Ong King. The matter would be concluded already.

If you require a cover note for an extended stay, I can arrange this.
The cover document will state that you have important business of a
legal nature in Singapore, and will offer the protection of the US
embassy (as your legal business is with a US registered legal company).

Best regards

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
Bungo Pony
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Psych, very nice letter! clapping

Everyone in this bait is doing a fantastic job. I hope we get a good ending Smile

"I don't want you to be faster than your shoes." - 1brah1m Qvattara
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, I miss my usual evening read of this thread and it extends by TWO pages in that time.
One thing that's missing here is that we really don't know how long his visa is for. The original was 25 days, asiaguy says that his traveling to Malaysia should have cut that down, but he is MIA and Ed should have overextended his visa already based on that.
Maybe the lawyer needs to talk to him about an extension and find out EXACTLY how long he has left on his original visa. Remember that when he talked to us during the aborted boat trip he absolutely had to leave Singapore that night.
I was planning to email him last night and tell him I was back in Thailand but real life caught up to me. I'll listen to what Eliza said in her phone call and roll with that. I think giving him a Western Union slip as you propose is a good idea. Also the Nigerian helping you is a good idea. Remember that someone keeps setting Amy up and we can tie the failed Western Union attempt to that someone.
@PDS, you and I both know how hard it is to pull off an arrest. It's all good even if we can't. I think we may have a record for Safari distance and when he goes home I'm pretty sure that there will be people VERY displeased with him. He'll probably wish he had been arrested.

"I don�t know if you intention is to run away with my sweat." - George Dunant
"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
"QUICKLY DO THE GIRL MARY WANT TO DIE IN OUR NECK" - Ecowas bank
pony
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 2:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

His Visa expires July 7. I am not sure if that's in the call I posted or not. But I did ask last night. He's down to 50 dollars - and he is going to run out by Thursday (or so he says) and was asking me if I wanted him to sleep on the street. I was asking him if he could sell something or borrow some money...

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 2:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Eliza_Doolittle wrote:
He's down to 50 dollars - and he is going to run out by Thursday (or so he says) and was asking me if I wanted him to sleep on the street.

Damn straight. Vagrancy is a crime over there, so we have another avenue. Cool
He could sell that nice watch he's wearing in the pic he sent us of him in his tourist threads.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 2:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Make that 40 dollars he's down to. I've lost count of the times I've told him I cannot assist him financially, and even quoted him the relevant statute that prohibits lawyers from subsidising their clients.

Quote:

Thanks for the mail..I can extend my stay if you can assist me with a cover document,so that the immigration authority can grant me an extension easily..Secondily,right now I've run out of cash..Presently,I 've less than Forty Singapore Dollars on me..This is the type of situation I've been trying to avoid.. I will need some money,so that I can be able to pay for my hotel bills and other miscelleanous expenses..I will need about Five Hundred U.S Dollars($500.00)..The cost of living here is very high..I never bargained for it..It is important you address the above mentioned issue urgently.I look forward to your response.
Thanks and God bless.

[EDIT] Just found this in the spam folder...

Quote:

The last time I went to hotel hyatt to wait for Barrister Seng..while waiting for him in the lobby..I was really harrassed by the hotel security officer.They don't allow people to wait for a very long period for people at the lobby..Please,it is important you forward his phone number to me,so as to save from further embarrasments.I look forward to your response.
Thanks and God bless.

Laughing

mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 2:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I suspect that he'll probably wire home for more money before he sleeps in the street, but we can hope he's been cut off.
Okay, listened to the phone calls and I just got done reading his emails to me and sending him a reply. He can't even keep his math straight, he gave me different figures for the cost of a visa Rolling Eyes I called him on it. Nigeria is still a Commonwealth member (??) so he shouldn't need a visa. He also quoted BTA which is no longer used anymore. I told him that I think it's a much better idea that he come to Penang rather than have Amy go to Singapore. I reminded him that there are dark forces after Amy and that we don't want to hand her over to them. I said that perhaps he needs to talk to his lawyer friend to get his visa problems straightened out. I'm hoping love triumphs and we'll get one more small safari out of him, but I'm pretty sure he's getting suspicious and isn't going to do a damn thing without some money from us.
I introduced another character Eliza, so I'm sure he will ask about him. I told him you met another Nigerian, a "Mr. Oke" who was helping you find a Western Union office. I asked him if this was a friend of his. I'm sure that Mr. Oke is up to no good, right?

"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
pony
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 2:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BTW: Just out of curiosity, I looked at the air fares from Lagos to Singapore via Dubai, and if he managed to get the cheapest possible economy return flights, it would be a little over 2,400 US. I reckon we've cost him over 3 grand so far, money far better spent on wild goose chases than flashy items to impress your fellow gee men. Doing those maths made me feel better. Very Happy

Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 4:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PsycheDelia_Smith wrote:
Doing those maths made me feel better.

Whatever happens in the next couple of days, you should feel great about everything that has happened up to now. Eddie is ruined. When he goes home he's going to be lower than dirt.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Govinder_Singh
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am very new here, so please let me know if this suggestion is taboo.

BUT, what if we DID actually wire him some money, just enough to get him to a) miss his flight, and b) overstay his visa. Wouldn't it be worth it, even if it violated some well-meaning scambaiting principal against actually giving money to scammers?

He has managed to get by on S$200 for some time now. If we collected US$100 and wired it to him (we could all send $ by PayPal, maybe to PsycheDel1a?), we would get him to stay longer, plus he would be doubly unsuspecting of any future fake WU arrangements. I pledge the first $25. Perhaps the $ could come from 4my?

I'm sure you can all appreciate why I think that $25 is an absolute BARGAIN for the entertainment value that has been delivered by this amazing team.
Papa Lazarou
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PsycheDelia_Smith wrote:
BTW: Just out of curiosity, I looked at the air fares from Lagos to Singapore via Dubai, and if he managed to get the cheapest possible economy return flights, it would be a little over 2,400 US.

I would suspect that tickets sourced within Nigeria would be much cheaper. How much cheaper, I don't know but referring back to this:

komsomol wrote:
A truly amazing story!

However, don't hold your breath, he's almost certainly not stranded. Singapore has a great Nigerian scammer infrastructure, just in case. I am almost completely sure that his flight ticket is fake (bought for some 1% of the real price), as this is the preferred way Nigerian scammers travel around the world most of the time. In that case he probably has a round ticket anyway.

Not that I doubt this for a second, can anyone else confirm the possibility that they have tickets available at prices such as these?

I'm not trying to put a dampener on this remarkable safari! Far from it! But it would be good to see a confirmed tragedy befalling this lad. Please don't give up now!

Congratulations to all involved. This story is so good that I think it would be a great project screenplay for a film student or such.
Wise
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is amaizing, congrats all around I can only hope I can pull something similar off in the future!!

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Komsomol knows 419 and its subculture inside and out, and there's no doubt that what he says about counterfeit air tickets is true. I just get the feeling our lad didn't have access to such tickets, due to the time it took him to get his ass in gear, and his obvious concern about his flight back. If he had a fake ticket for the journey home, he'd need to be getting a new one each time his flight schedule is changed.

mami
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How do counterfeit tickets work? Because generally, paper tickets aren't that important anymore, it matters if you are in the computer of the airline... so how can they fake that? And how can the airline company not know? How can the company mark that the customer has their flight paid (e.g. paid $1,000) while they used fake ones.. and the auditing of the airline companies won't know?
I mean...... the flights I take cost far more than $1,500 each time, and a ticket priced at 1% of the regular price, would be too cool!! Wink

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

mami wrote:
How do counterfeit tickets work? Because generally, paper tickets aren't that important anymore, it matters if you are in the computer of the airline... so how can they fake that? And how can the airline company not know? How can the company mark that the customer has their flight paid (e.g. paid $1,000) while they used fake ones.. and the auditing of the airline companies won't know?
I mean...... the flights I take cost far more than $1,500 each time, and a ticket priced at 1% of the regular price, would be too cool!! Wink

Yeah, I don't get this either.
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't ask me, but things like that are easier in Nigeria, of course. You probably need a forged booking slip and a bribed airline employee with access to the computer. Kom would know, and I doubt he would post the full details of how it's done here.

Papa Lazarou
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

morbiczer wrote:
mami wrote:
a ticket priced at 1% of the regular price, would be too cool!! Wink

Yeah, I don't get this either.

Ask Michael O'Leary how he does it!

Seriously though, I clearly recall pre 9/11 checking in 10 minutes before departure and boarding flights in Prestwick Airport with both a full ATX computer case and a portable TV; both items too large to fit in the x-ray so they just waved me through. I had a pocket full of screwdrivers too! Computerised, yes but back then, budget flights in a budget airport were akin to boarding a ride at Alton Towers. I did the same flight every second week (for about 2 years), saw the same airline staff each time and sometimes they didn't even bother to check my ticket (which usually cost less than �5). Security sometimes didn't bother to check my boarding pass either. I kid you not: A �2.50 train ride these days is scrutinised more than those flights were!

I would be surprised if a Nigerian airport/airline is much more advanced than that even now. Clearly it's not going to be a "free for all" but such an insecure/lax system is open to major abuses.
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

On the off chance that he has a real ticket, perhaps we could convince him to sell it. After all Doug and Amy are planning to take him back to Lithuania, so he really doesn't need the return ticket.

pony
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If only he was so convinced everything was going to work out, his flight from Nigeria was only one-way Laughing Matter of fact, as he thought he was going to Lithuania, why did he have a return ticket from Singapore to Lagos? Something 4my and her folks should be told.....

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic