SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Positive 'alan' news

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Alan is a champion. Sometimes I get back humourous one liners from him and it always makes my day!

As always, great work mate! Thank you! Very Happy
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Man wrote:
If you all want to help go over to aa419.org and run muguito. It can run in the background while you are baiting and leech the bandwith of the fake banks that we and AA419 cannot get the host to pull down. In just the past couple of days I have leeched several gig of data. Either the lad hits his monthly limit or gets a hughe bandwidth bill. Good either way.

I'd like to find out more about doing this, but honestly don't understand the implications for me....Can someone explain this to me, in VERY simple terms... Rolling Eyes

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
DementedAngel
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The lads set up fake banks websites, and other scam websites. They use these to convince the victim that the transaction is legitimate.

When the website provider wont cooperate with pulling the plug on it, it gets added to the list and the java program repeatedly downloads the images from the site, thus eating up the bandwidth.

If the site has unlimited bandwidth, it can sometimes still help because most of those types of hosts will slow down the download speed once it gets over a certain bandwidth useage, which means that some potential vics just might give up waiting for the page to open when they try to view it (esp. if theyre on dialup).

If the site has limited bandwidth, it will often cause the site to be temporarily suspended due to exceeding their bandwidth limit.

The side effect of this on your end is that is also uses up YOUR bandwidth. Which means it will make your internet stuff slow down (which is why it's best to run these overnight, etc) and if you have bandwidth limits imposed on you by your ISP, then it can cause your download speed to be limited, cause you to be charged extra fees by your ISP (if your internet provider does that), etc.

I'm sure I'm overlooking something, but that's the basic gist of it.

The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

In terms of it sucking down your bandwidth, that is a problem if you have a limit from your ISP. Mine says I have unlimited useage per month.

The other issue is that for example I have a 1.5MB DSL into the house. You can adjust how much Muguito uses of the available 1.5MB. If I am doing intense web browsing I shut it down. If I am just responding to e-mail I set Muguito to use the entire 1.5 as the e-mail will still get out, just slowly. If I am doing moderate web browsing (reading here, replying here, catching up on the news etc) I set Muguito to use about .75MB (half my bandwidth) and I notice that the connection is slower, but not so much so that I really care.

I have never run it overnight or during the day while away from home at work. I just let it run while I am working my baits or dorking around on the net at home.

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^Right, I almost understand that... Laughing

It dopesnt sound like something that I can feasibly do on my 56k dial up..?

SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ on your 56K dialup using any bandwidth other than for your web browsing or whatever you are doing will make life VERY painful. You could use it when you are not using the computer, but that means your modem will still be connected and your phone line busy.... also if you have to pay phone charges to be connected those would be adding up as well.... more than likely it is not something you want to run over a dialup connection.

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, it'll be on my "to do" lists when I finally get broadband..

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thumbs up alan - also bear in mind that the scammers are possibly involved in other illegal activity, which is sometimes a reason the accounts MAY not be closed immediately. LEO may want to monitor to watch what else goes throgh it. There could be even 'bigger fish' to catch.

I am not over exaggerating when I say that it could expose a terrorist ring, as many terrorists have used fraud as a way to finance their activities, so these scammer accounts are of great value to LEO in detecting criminality and more.

The requirements for opening a UK account are very tedious and time consuming, so any you get knocked out are a big blow to a scammer.

Getting funds recovered is quite astounding work, and something I wouldn't have thought possible. alan bow_down bow_down

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wooo this makes it all worth while. Way to go Alan. bow_down bow_down bow_down clapping clapping clapping

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Go Allen! Go Allen! Go Allen! . . . . . . . . Mod Edit: and Alan Laughing [BB]

happy crowd

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Who's Allen? If he's some dude out there taking credit for Alan's work I'm going to be very angry (grrrr......)

Now as for Alan, he's my hero. When I grow up I want to be just like Alan. I hear that everytime Alan closes a bank account an Angel gets it's wings.

I love getting letters from mugus telling me that there has been a problem with the bank transfer I sent them, and I now need to use this new account. Their frustration is so thick you could cut it with a knife. That's all the correspondence I need from Alan.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Alan does a fantastic job hurting the lads and deserves every bit of credit he gets.
clapping clapping Thanks Alan

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
Alcathiax
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

~419weasel,

I know that she's a really big fan of Lilly Allen. Wink

"If it 'aint Boeing, I ain't going!"

"A lawyer with a briefcase can steal more than a thousand men with guns." - Mario Puzo. Obviously, Mario hasn't seen the Yahoo Yahoo Bois (tm) yet! Very Happy
mathias
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent Very Happy

guess that we need some more "Alans" Twisted Evil

Safari Safari Safari Goat Mortar x4 (2 MIA) Closed lad accounts x lots

Jolly Roger

BASTARD !!! U JUST DEY MAKE ME SPEND MONEY SEND CHECKS TO NON EXISTING PLACES OL BOY NO TRY ME AGAIN OH ABEG JUST FUCK OFF MAKE I WORK COLLECT MONEY..

go screw your mother fucking uncircumcised rotten dick on your bedroom wall and die slow *DELETED* because you don't even worth a second out of my time

now you have taken me to a far area from my place ... I have to sleep under the bridge today ...

Vcamera
Schratbart
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping clapping Thank you, Alan, for your outstanding work!

Keep getting them where it hurts. boxer

pony pony pony
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've sent a lot of stuff to Alan, he is my hero!

"I don�t know if you intention is to run away with my sweat." - George Dunant
"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
"QUICKLY DO THE GIRL MARY WANT TO DIE IN OUR NECK" - Ecowas bank
pony
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic