SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Third Anniversary Safari - (Video p. 63)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
mami
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The main goal now is, IMO, letting him miss his friday flight.. Wink

How's the barrister giving Ed a visa-exntension modality going?

"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So maybe to miss his flight Friday, 4my finds a way to come to him. He will, of course, have to meet her somewhere - - which will not be Ch4rlie's C0rner , his hotel, or any other place. D0ug and 4my have to be going to him - so that he is not getting suspicious about some OTHER person picking him up.

So I think it needs to take D0ug another day or two to get to 4my. Then D0ug and 4my need to check out of their hotel and go to Singap0re to meet 3d. Since 3d trusts them, D0ug and 4my need to help him get an extension to stay there, because they won't be able to arrive until like 1 or 2 a.m. 4my refuses to fly into the airport at Singap0re because of what happened to her before.

If 4my stays on the phone with him and lets him know she's on her way - he'll wait - and he'll miss his flight - especially if he thinks that SHE is on her way to him and they are leaving Singap0re immediately after 4my gets there - and if he THINKS he has an extension for his Visa.

Oh and BTW guys - you can end this how ever you want - I'm just rolling with the punches.

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I thought 4my was now in Thailand?

Perhaps he needs another incentive to get to Thailand from one of the characters? The promise of quick cash, enough to get him home and cover his travel expenses so far?
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BTW Eliza, I did give him a slap and told him to turn his phone on. Maybe Pyche could have the lawyer draft him a letter of extension to his visa?
I'm pretty sure that he's going to dig his heels in about leaving Singapore. I had thought to make him run up some more taxi time to pick up the Western Union payment, but maybe you can come up with a plausible reason why we would be coming back to Singapore? I'm pretty sure that Amy could convince him to miss his flight.

"I don�t know if you intention is to run away with my sweat." - George Dunant
"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
"QUICKLY DO THE GIRL MARY WANT TO DIE IN OUR NECK" - Ecowas bank
pony
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Amazing guys and gals, really get this guy arrested and that is the perfect end to this. I can only imagine what is going through his simple little mind. Bravo again to this bait.

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
mami
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great Ook - I think the most important for now is to let him miss his flight.
This time, he can't change the date of his flight anymore. Plus his visa is running out and he's running out of cash (though he keeps saying he just has 100 Singapore $ with him).

And I guess he owns several people some cash e.g. when I receive my inheritance I will pay you back....

This is gonna bring him into a lot of problems. Poor 3ddyboy.

Catbingo

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am with you Mami, but in Singapore (tell me if I am wrong) I believe expired Visa equals jail time. I know they are very strict with their laws.

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
luckey

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^You say that as though it were a bad thing. Wink

Edit: oops, I see from two posts above your OK with that. Never mind.

marty
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bravo to all involved Laughing
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you are planning on getting him to Thailand, I know a bar there that has live streaming webcam of the bar area if you can get him there Very Happy

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 3:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

mr. mugu wrote:
Maybe Pyche could have the lawyer draft him a letter of extension to his visa?

Yes, that was my way of thinking too. I mentioned an official-looking 'cover note' for an extended stay. I don't see him willingly going home without collecting 7 million dollars. If he gets any problems, he just needs to wave the cover note in their faces, and refer them to the US embassy. RL is taking over today, I'll send it tomorrow.

It would be fantastic to get him on a webcam somewhere.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
mami
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 3:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Eliza, thats a fine idea. The lad does everything for 4my, especially if he thinks he's getting some beef. I think all baiters involved in this bait should receive a trophy if they can make mr 3d miss his flight.. and let the problems begin!!!

"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 3:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok what if D0ug also convinced 3d that he has plane tickets for him to depart on a different day? So the lawyer gets him an extension, and D0ug sends him a print out of his itenerary to leave on a different day.

Say that 4my is going to leave Thail4nd to go to S1ngapore. D0ug and 4my want to meet with 3d and the lawyer.

3d will wait if 4my is coming. He just needs proof of her arrival. I'll give him a call later.

So we should get 4my to be there on Saturday - - which makes 3d miss his flight on Fri. If he has papers showing he is extended - - and a fake itenerary to leave....even if it's a document to get out of the country with 4my and then fly from a different country to Nigeria - then things will be ok. So, maybe 3d should be given a flight itenerary for him AND 4my together from Lithuania to Nigeria....and some kind of proof that they have transportation to get from Singap0re to Lithuania (all 3 people).

If he has all the documents:

- certificate to extend his visa
- itenerary from Singap0re to Lithuani4
- itenerary from Lithuani4 to Nigeri4

And he has 4my's and D0ug's reassurances on the phone.......

He'll miss his flight.

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think he's slightly concerned about his 7 million dollar inheritance, as well as 4my. Just in......

Quote:

Dear ***,
I need to hear from you urgently...It is important we finish everything relating to the transfer of the inheritance before the above mentioned date..I hope you understand my plight..I look forward to your urgent response...am worried...if I do not sign these documents before my departure I can not imagine.....please respoind urgently.....

I'll arrange his meeting with the new lawyer for Monday next week.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
mami
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Eliza, I think the visa extension thing is a good idea but the airline ticket isn't, because 3ddyboy is meant to leave S1ngapore sneakily with 4my.... on the boat Laughing .

What about making wedding plans??

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just found this mail from him, too. I feel very strongly that we should be aiming to get him busted. The fun side is great and all, but we seem to be working against each other a little, and time is running out. He's there for money from 4my and his dead fiancee. Our aim now should be to get him turned over with fake documents IMO. Missed flights can be worked around.

Quote:

Today is Tuesday 26th June 2007.It is 9.45pm (Singaporean time) in the night.Have you heard from the lawyer?..Have you arranged our meeting?.I guess,you know my departure date and time is 2.00am Friday 29th June 2007.Iam worried..I look forward to your urgent response.
Thanks and God bless.

mami
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Let's face it: who's our 3ddyboy? A greedy lad with rushing hormones. He cares solely about his money and perhaps some beef with 4my. But 4my is the way to go in making him do things. Of course the money is the most important, yet for 4my he does all. We gotta use her in order to make him miss his flight. If indeed it is true he can't change his flight anymore, arrests and big trouble is guaranteed after he misses his friday flight... add up a lack of cash and voil�: trouble!

Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PsycheDelia_Smith wrote:
Just found this mail from him, too. I feel very strongly that we should be aiming to get him busted.

I agree with you, but short of convincing him to overstay his visa, I'm not sure how. He seems to have either legit travel documents or such good fakes that they pass inspection. He hasn't done anything illegal. I had thought about having him track down the person that slipped drugs into Amy's stuff, but that would be violating our 3rd party rule.

"I don�t know if you intention is to run away with my sweat." - George Dunant
"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
"QUICKLY DO THE GIRL MARY WANT TO DIE IN OUR NECK" - Ecowas bank
pony
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The only way I can see him getting arrested is with fake visa documents. However you choose to do it, I think the solution is one already suggested: convince him that he's perfectly safe both legally and financially if he misses his flight and waits for Amy and Doug to show up Saturday afternoon. It doesn't matter what story you use, just convince him he HAS to wait one more day, but there's absolutely no risk in his doing so.

After all, what's he got to lose if he misses his flight? He's about to collect $7 million, and anyway Doug can promise a pre-paid plane ticket to replace the one he'll be sacrificing by staying one more day, while the lawyer issues him an ironclad visa extension. No worries for him, everything is taken care of.

But when he finally goes to the airport on Saturday with a non-existent airline reservation and phony visa extension he's in deep, deep manure....

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
mami
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Juan Freizwidatt wrote:
But when he finally goes to the airport on Saturday with a non-existent airline reservation and phony visa extension he's in deep, deep manure....

Que pena that there is no webcam at the airport!

"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm with Juan here, and I can call as 4my and tell him that I am coming to Singap0re but I can't get there until Saturday morning. I can ask him for all of his information so that I can book the flight.

<br>

Mortar x12
Golden Pith
mami
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Eliza_Doolittle wrote:
I'm with Juan here, and I can call as 4my and tell him that I am coming to Singap0re but I can't get there until Saturday morning. I can ask him for all of his information so that I can book the flight.

This does sound good to me. I hope 3d is chicken enough to get into it.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thing is, I know his real name isn't the name he has on his passport and visa. His real name doesn't even contain any of those names. Those items he's using are either fake, or fraudulently obtained. He's thus broken the laws of both Nigeria and Singapore, and remember, when he goes for the meeting with the 'lawyer', he's forced to take along the documents he sent to me a long time ago, before he even knew he'd be travelling.

The above can be added to, or used in place of, his expired visa, to sting him. But unless the authorities in Singapore are made aware of them, his bogus or fraudulently obtained docs might escape their notice. The question is: how to make them aware?

asiaguy isn't around any more, I hope he's ok.

Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Let's face it, this lad is hooked. He's a believer. He's starting to get very antsy after all the hassles, and with a deadline looming. But with some careful hand-holding he'll relax and buy anything D0ug and 4my suggest.

There have been problems during his visit but nothing that has caused him to twig. He still totally believes the story. If Eliza hits him with another combination of crying and sex-talk there's no way he could possibly resist. Talk about wrapping someone around her little finger, Eliza could persuade Eddie-boy to do anything. He's hooked on greed and lust already, toss in some manipulative sobbing and pleading and it's guaranteed that he'll be sitting on his hands on Saturday until the big light bulb finally turns on and he realizes he's been stood up. Again.

Only this time there's no way out. Twisted Evil

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There is a website that lists the different immigration check points and phone numbers.

http://app.ica.gov.sg/about_ica/checkpoints.asp

That's probably not what you guys are looking for though Sad .

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic