SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My lad doesn't like sex

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thread hijacks are welcome, maybe this can just become the 'sex bait' thread. Laughing

It's always hilarious when lads do try to talk dirty, which is why I really wanted my current lad to come on board. He's the first one I've ever encountered who wouldn't at least try. Most will play along even if they keep trying to refocus my sexy character's attention on the business at hand. But when you can get a lad to really fall for a character it's amazing how far off script you can pull them. My favorite was when my character was unhappily married, fell desperately in love with the lad, and then killed her husband so she could be free for the lad. Talk about a lad trying to backtrack! Laughing

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Ophelia Dikki
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Juan Freizwidatt wrote:
T
It's always hilarious when lads do try to talk dirty, :

Yes, my latest wants to suck my pucci Laughing
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@sellingrich---In that sort of scam I always mention my sexy hunk pool-boy Raoul. And that I have my eye on him. Might fire him if he does not live 'up' to my expectations. So that will create an 'open' position for a new pool-boy at the measly $50,000 per yr salary w/ free housing too. I ask my Lad if he knows of anyone who wants to live here in Beverly Hills at my mansion and provide service to me..sigh..I'm so lonely, famous, naked, wealthy, and horny.. Won't somebody help me?

@Juan--I too did the wife-killed-hubby reverse-bait with a lad a few yrs ago. The angry cheated-on hurtin' wife [with million$] who shot her husband in Far Rockaway--and stole the money and fled to Rio--no extradition. Also played an NYPD Detective assigned to this homicide on the e-trail.. That bait lasted about 7 months. But to this day I still occasionally send the lad net-pix from Ipanema and remind him I'm living the good life. And got away with murder.

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.
His Excellency Ambassador Dr. Kwame Bawuah-Edusei
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

In my exprience, Ladettes don't like to talk about sex - if your baiter persona is a lesbian (or at least bi-sexual).

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Yastreb--

As you probably know, about 97% of Ladettes are Lads. This is really nothing new. The real dilemma is deciding which gender to pursue the scam, unless it's Mrs Abacha. I generally delete but occasionally want to marry one of her 3 daughters.

For the newbs who need to know, try this link at our allies at scamorama.com--for further clarity--
http://scamorama.com/male-female.html
And ignore the Holy Grail reference on it about obtaining cash. This was done by Shiv and rightfully a closed link on that issue forever. Laughing

But you know all this yastreb. Surprised

gday--JT

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.
His Excellency Ambassador Dr. Kwame Bawuah-Edusei
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic