SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

RIP: Chris Benoit

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
HomerJFong
Courtesiless son of a doggy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I really need a new hobby. This feels like I've been sucker punched in the gut.

http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/benoitdead

Chris Benoit, family found dead
Written: June 25, 2007

World Wrestling Entertainment is deeply saddened to report that today Chris Benoit and his family were found dead in their home. There are no further details at this time, other than the Benoit family residence is currently being investigated by local authorities.

Tonight’s Raw on USA Network will serve as a tribute to Chris Benoit and his family. WWE extends its sincerest thoughts and prayers to the Benoit family’s relatives and loved ones in this time of tragedy.

"I was at the Abuja Embassy Today, the Security guards say that the is no Mr. Bryan Adams working with them at either the lagos or abuja embassy. and did not let me in." - Efosa Erhabor - (Accra to Abuja)
"We stayed there for two days hopping to get any of you" - Pastor Collins
"i will report to webmaster,abuse and the police hold and see, .....go to hell and rust in there bastard........bitch" - Steve Wright
"This office will like to inform you that your winnings have been forfieted due to acts unbecoming of a humanbeing." - The Alpha Lottery
"A MAD MAN WILL PREGNANT YOUR JUNIOR SISTER AND THE BABY WILL BE A MAD BASTARD LIKE YOU." - Mahadul Usman
"I AM NOT A FOLL LET ME BE BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST AN ANIMAL TO DEAL WITH" - Tunji Adams
Mortar x5
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerSkype Name
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm seriously stunned by this one. RIP Crippler.

Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Homer, this smacks of another death hoax like Vince McMahon's exploding limo. Chris Benoit's death (with family) is nowhere on the web as of this moment.

(Just so you know - the only time I ever see WWE is brief segments at a friend's place when we watch whatever SF I recorded recently.)

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^I've also had a look and can't find anything else online. If it is a fake however it really is in bad taste.

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
Breddan Butter
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've never heard of the guy, but there does seem to be a large number of Google hits to blogs in which he and his family's demise is reported:
LOOKIE HERE

My IP address is 217.21.39.255. (86.57.134.49 on Sundays) Please don't come knocking on my door.
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

But nothing on any of the US news stations. CNN, FOX etc aren't reporting it.

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
GordonBennett
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Reports are around, but only from wrestling sources - looks like what seems to be called kayfabe (look it up on Wiki) - about as real as Vince McMahon's 'death'.. but in pretty poor taste.

Purple Flower
HomerJFong

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Confirmed by an Atlanta TV station:

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/13567642/detail.html?rss=atl&psp=news

Also mentioned on the blog at Shane Helms' myspace:

Helms' blog

I think I'm going to be sick.

"I was at the Abuja Embassy Today, the Security guards say that the is no Mr. Bryan Adams working with them at either the lagos or abuja embassy. and did not let me in." - Efosa Erhabor - (Accra to Abuja)
"i will report to webmaster,abuse and the police hold and see, .....go to hell and rust in there bastard........bitch" - Steve Wright
"This office will like to inform you that your winnings have been forfieted due to acts unbecoming of a humanbeing." - The Alpha Lottery
"A MAD MAN WILL PREGNANT YOUR JUNIOR SISTER AND THE BABY WILL BE A MAD BASTARD LIKE YOU." - Mahadul Usman
"I AM NOT A FOLL LET ME BE BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST AN ANIMAL TO DEAL WITH" - Tunji Adams
Mortar x5
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerSkype Name
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It is starting to sound true and if it is that is truly sad. Benoit was one of the few wrestlers really worth watching. We will have to wait to find out the truth though.

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4

Last edited by TheGreatOok on Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:38 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
ratter
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

http://www.ajc.com/news/content/metro/fayette/stories/2007/06/25/0625benoit.html

This looks real to me...

United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaSpainSwitzerlandBeninNetherlandsCanadaGhanaItalyIrelandMalaysiaUnited Nations = 56

Goat

PayPal Modality
coyotekid
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 3:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's on Sports Illustrated/CNN:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/more/06/25/wrestler.dead.ap/index.html?cnn=yes
budanzig
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 3:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

this is a true tragedy - he put on some of the best matches i've ever seen. i'm watching the main event at wrestlemania 20 (which i had tickets to and was supposed to go to, but damn car accident left me in crutches and unable to travel). his wife was really great as a manager back in WCW as well and of course his son had his whole life ahead of him.

this title of the thread says it best, RIP Benoit family

Check out Jim Norton's new book - I Hate Your Guts
reload
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 3:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry Homer (and what a way for me to make my first post in several months), but this story looks like it has taken an even worse turn

Quote:
Professional Wrestler Chris Benoit, Family Found Dead in Georgia Home(link)

Pro wrestler Chris Benoit, his wife and 7-year-old son were found slain Monday at their Fayetteville home, authorities said.

Detective Bo Turner told television station WAGA that the case was being investigated as a murder-suicide, but said that could not be confirmed until the evidence was examined by a crime lab.

WAGA reported that investigators believe Benoit killed his wife and son over the weekend, and then himself sometime Monday

- YOU SHALL REMAIN WITH POOREST AND AIDS COMES YOUR WAY VERY SOON
AS YOU NORMALLY PATRONIZE CLUBS FOR ENJOYMENT OF LIFE, AMEN.
- Please note that you may chose to pay the money twice or once as the case may be. all for your safety.
- you can go to hell and born to blazes.i really dont know were my mother whent to look for a cheap rat like you.
- YOU ARE A NITWIT,CONSULT YOUR DICTIONARY FOR THE EXPLANATION OF THAT WORD (NITWIT) THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE OK.
- WHY DO YOU STILL INSULT YOUR MOTHER WHO IS A WITCH AND A BASTARD?
- i find it very diificult to ask him to stand with text question for him to take a pic it sound so funny.he is not a half baked laywer
- i find it not worth my time to deal with a rat like u go to hell uuuuuuu

Ivory Coast United States
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 3:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry Homer - it seems I was too hasty in doubting the report - please accept my apologies. It's a terrible thing to have happened.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
GordonBennett
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@yastreb
We are cynics by nature on this site - or at least question everything, waiting for better proof. The original stories were only on wrestling sites rather than the mainstream news media and given the stunt involving McMahon only two weeks ago it is unsurprising that disbelief was the first emotion.
Another tragedy involving innocents. Sad

Purple Flower
B.L.Z. Bubb
Dudley Dooright

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I haven't watched Raw yet, but I'm shocked, stunned and at a loss for words. Truly a legend.
To anyone who is thinking about posting a "wrestlng is fake, you know" comment, true, it may be staged, but this man is without a doubt one of the greatest pure, technical wrestlers that ever lived - don't take that away.

"Please note for your information i am not boner,my name is bona Williams." - Reminded me of Shiver's "Ahoy Matey" quote...

"Maybe we should all just have an orgy and not worry about who belongs to whom." - from 419eater chat. This is what you're missing if you're not in it.

Kids, don't PostWhore for your Orange Name or you'll end up like me. Do the right thing. Donate.

Deaded Banks: Malaysia x2
pony Mortar x24
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Again, sorry for debunking it early on, very sad news.

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

Gaz
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Such a shame- in such tragic circumstances as well Sad

"Also believe in the Nectarines and hail them as my eternal forefathers and universal leaders"- Sir Frederick MacGregor

"THIS NONSENSE ACT OF YOURS HAS CAUSED ME LOOSING UP TO $350 USD ALL TOGETHER TO GET TO KASTINA SINCE ON MONDAY!!"- Barrister Usman Bello

"WHAT HELL ARE YOU ? YOU ARE A MAD MAN, YOU NEED TO BE CURED BY YOUR OCCULTIC MEMBERS, I CAN SEE THAT THEY HAVE TAKEN YOUR BRAIN" - Barrister Harry Brown

"YOU ARE GOING STUPID , ARE YOU OUT OF YOU MIND ? YOU FOOLISH WHITE MONKEY AND YELLOW PIG."- Barrister Isa Usman

www.mustdestroy419.talkspot.com
Safari - 600 Miles from Lagos to Katsina
Mortar x12
4X1X9
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh no! Benoit was my favourite wrestler Sad I loved his no silly gimmick needed approach. I certainly hope that the reports of murder are not true, it is a tragic enough event as it stands.

As far as I'm aware his wife was Kevin Sullivan's ex-wife Nancy, better known to wrestling fans as Woman in the now defunct WCW Sad

You will have to munch the statistics of the transfer so I can give to them - Mr. James Hessom Hessom

If not that you only hide behind computer and be playing prawns with us - Benny Clifford

Pith Helmet France - Luxembourg

Closed lad accounts x26 - 2012 Closed lad accounts x258 - 2013
Closed lad accounts x263 - 2014 Closed lad accounts x160 - 2015
Closed lad accounts x204 & x1 - 2016
Closed lad accounts x177 - 2017 Closed lad accounts x81 - 2018
Closed lad accounts x85 - 2019 Closed lad accounts x9 -2020
(Grand Total Closed lad accounts 1,262) Golden Pig

Last edited by 4X1X9 on Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:49 am; edited 1 time in total
B.L.Z. Bubb
Dudley Dooright

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm working my way through a hundred-and-something-page long thread (imagine the post-whore thread, but created less than 2 days ago!), and found a picture I love, and had to share. Kinda sad though.

Edit: Picture removed - Benoit doesn't deserve to share a picture with the Late Great Eddie Guerrero.

Evil or Very Mad

"Please note for your information i am not boner,my name is bona Williams." - Reminded me of Shiver's "Ahoy Matey" quote...

"Maybe we should all just have an orgy and not worry about who belongs to whom." - from 419eater chat. This is what you're missing if you're not in it.

Kids, don't PostWhore for your Orange Name or you'll end up like me. Do the right thing. Donate.

pony Mortar x24

Last edited by B.L.Z. Bubb on Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:07 am; edited 1 time in total
HomerJFong

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats go out to Jose Gonzalez (Invader #1). It appears 99% likely he is no longer the biggest piece of garbage ever to wtep in a wrestling ring. If there is a heaven and hell, he isn't hanging out with Eddy.

Mods would probably be better off locking this thread.

http://www.wrestlingobserver.com/wo/news/headlines/default.asp?aID=20002

According to a report on WAGA-TV, investigators believe Chris Benoit killed his wife and son at some point over the weekend, and then killed himself earlier today.

They reported first hearing from a concerned neighbor and that the three bodies were found in separate rooms.

Detective Bo Turner told the staion the case was being investigated as a murder-suicide, but it could not be confirmed until the evidence was examined by a crime lab.

Mortar x5
4X1X9
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm really hoping Benoit did not do what they are beginning to suspect he did. Accidents happen but this....

You will have to munch the statistics of the transfer so I can give to them - Mr. James Hessom Hessom

If not that you only hide behind computer and be playing prawns with us - Benny Clifford

Pith Helmet France - Luxembourg

Closed lad accounts x26 - 2012 Closed lad accounts x258 - 2013
Closed lad accounts x263 - 2014 Closed lad accounts x160 - 2015
Closed lad accounts x204 & x1 - 2016
Closed lad accounts x177 - 2017 Closed lad accounts x81 - 2018
Closed lad accounts x85 - 2019 Closed lad accounts x9 -2020
(Grand Total Closed lad accounts 1,262) Golden Pig
B.L.Z. Bubb
Dudley Dooright

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There are other rumours beside the murder-suicide one, and personally, I choose not to believe Benoit did it until the facts are in. Sad

pony Mortar x24
rindaris
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Its understandable, I'd hope, why people wouldn't believe this at first. Especially considering the recent car bomb thing with Mr McMan (hey, I don't watch Wrestling, I only see the commercials on Sci-Fi... as odd as that is). I definitly didn't believe this story at first and I'll admit I'm still taking it with a grain of salt.

If it is true I really hope they are wrong in that its a murder-suicide. Seems he was quite a popular chap and a loved fellow, would be awful if his final act is such a dreadful one.

I hold with those that favor Fire.
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No ex-WWE wrestlers speak fondly of their time under McMahon's thumb. The constant grind, need to ignore chronic injuries, the steroids, the lack of healthcare -- I mean, really, the list can go on and on. Many find solace in illegal drugs or alcohol during and especially post-wrestling.

Now admittedly, there are many ex-wrestlers that you never hear about, and for all I know, they're well adjusted insurance salesmen, but you hear of a disproportionate number of them killing themselves (either quickly or slowly) and/or ending upon the street homeless. I think McMahon is the devil and the sooner he's really dead (or at least out of wrestling) the better.

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic