SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Vlads dont' seem to "stick"

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Tasman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Too right up_and_under, but I am finding that trophies are impossible until you get to the end game. Any requests are met with more script. My latest will be on her 7th email and no sign of even falling in love yet!

"What you can tell me now? Maybe Russian Mafia, Godzilla, Hitler, third World War
prevented you make a transfer?"
"You are not bigger than Almighty God.If You were created by God, then i command the charm you are using to fail.IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH. REKE MAMA LAKKAKULIMAKA." Barrister Aby
"fock yuuuuuuu" - Kevin Ezeh
"i hope u r real..bcos u r sounding like a joker now" - Day0
"If you have nothing to say or do, go f**k yourself." N4na

Ivory Coast
United States <- Fake dog adoption site

pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Dancing Banana

Mortar x20
spoilsport
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I finally have someone who is replying more or less on time, and on her fourth mail I get pictures I request, sort of at least. I asked for picture of her in a prom dress, and she sent me a picture of herself in a summer dress. And she actually responded to my questions, and made a remark about a mad dream I wrote up in the mail to her...And yes she is starting to like me, but not in love yet, I am " her favourite friend" at the moment.
I expect the love in the next mail ( I have had a bad bike accident Wink ) and the money two to three mails after that, all dependant if she can get me on a phone, which I am stalling, after she first suggested ICQ.
I'll keep you posted! Smile

-"Today I went to see my doctor for medical check and he placed me on a six house bed rest" -Gen. Bry4nt J0hns0n
-noobies: click here
Tasman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Has anyone works out a way to get them to the point earlier... my latest is on her 8th email and has only just got the the telling the relative of our emails part...

"What you can tell me now? Maybe Russian Mafia, Godzilla, Hitler, third World War
"You are not bigger than Almighty God.If You were created by God, then i command the charm you are using to fail.IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH. REKE MAMA LAKKAKULIMAKA." Barrister Aby

Ivory Coast

Mortar x20
Tasman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I ruddy did it! Throw in my yac number and she is now way off script - kind of threw her. I just hope she goes to the end game now rather than "my grandmother is so pleased for us"... that goes on for at least another 2 emails!

Ivory Coast

Mortar x20
Tasman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Script update... I have two now that have thown their script out of the window... short little email asking how I am feeling... this only means one thing. Work for me as I cannot cut and paste crap any more!

Ivory Coast

Mortar x20
spoilsport
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 9:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

One vlad nata_ly_a goes for the money after three emails..I am hurt? what about love, or some good spanking? Twisted Evil
right, lets get to the forms...Razz

-"Today I went to see my doctor for medical check and he placed me on a six house bed rest" -Gen. Bry4nt J0hns0n
Tasman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Holy moly. I thought I handed it on a plate to one vlad. Told her I was sick... she broke from script... I said I wanted her here with me... she said was it really true... I said YES GET TO THE RUDDY POINT of all this... now back to script! She has now told her father of us. Christ, the deal is done. Lets talk WU and get this show on the road!

Ivory Coast

Mortar x20
spoilsport
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yep, some are really quick to the point, others take forever, that is what i am finding out now. One sounds so genuine, it is hard to believe that she'he is a vlad, but, one look at the IP says it all, Yoshkar Ola...and she is in moscow, yeah right... Evil or Very Mad

wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not every vlad is going to be an automated response using TB!. Some are real women who don't follow the standard vlad tried and tested formula for scamming. I've had vlads that acted more like lads. They tend to be solo scammers who don't have the technical knowhow the gangs have.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Whoa, I thought they were only guys! So there are real women doing this as well? so trophies are more likely to come from them...
any way to tell a guy from a girl? ( in the emails of course, not IRL Laughing )

Hellbastard
419Eater is my life

Location: Outside the Western Union office, with a sniper rifle.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yep, there are some real women doing this, or at least closely involved with the scammers. The best way to tell them apart from the ones who are just guys is to give them a phone number and ask them to call you. (Not your real one though! Register with K7 or get a redirect set up to a mobile.) Some will call relatively early in the bait; sometimes after only two or three e-mails.
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Groups have women they pay to make calls, pose for photos and collect WU payments. Solo women are more likely to be small time scammers without the technical skills of the groups. They're also more likely to get caught as they aren't able to hide their real identity like the groups. they're also likely to get threatened or beaten up by the groups when they go to collect their WU payments. In the Ukraine they're more likely to be female then in Mari El, as pro daters are more prolific there. Working out who's who is a matter of studying the emails and headers rather than looking at the pictures or listening ot the voice on the phone.

419Eater is my life

Location: Outside the Western Union office, with a sniper rifle.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I guess it depends what you're after. Just having a woman in the loop somewhere opens up the possibilities of phone chats and picture trophies. However, solo scammers are likely to be much less scripted and more suggestible than groups, which opens up possibilities for more creative baits.

As for pro-daters, well, I wouldn't go there but they're the sort who might actually turn up when you say you're flying over to meet them. I got a seriously pissed off e-mail from a Ukrainian that I stood up at the airport a few weeks back; I guess she must have forgotten that I'd never sent her a pic. Laughing
Esqulax
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

best way i find of getting them off script, Is to jum into your modality after the 1st mail.
none of this "i want to be with you" crap, cos its expected... bang straight out with.. Im a millionaire. Im in russia.. where can we meet?"
That will get them off script pretty sharpish!

Oooh... whos up for using THAT exact line!
I'd offer a prize but alas.. i cannot, as i am poor and the bank require $10,000 tax to unlock countless millions.....

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic