SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

New here but had an interesting post to read!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ffness2
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Guys!

I am new here but had an interesting adventure through a post about pastor Benjamin Amankwaa. It's interesting how we all pass on judgment without being incited to investigate the factors which were know to have a bearing on the supposed spouse visa assistance. I see nothing wrong with asking your lawyer friend to legally help you.

I wish you all had opportunity to spend with Pastor Benjamin Amankwaa, you would know he is one of the most amazing people to stay with. My business partner and I were in Ghana and we spent 40 days in his house. His hospitality, love, and humility are traits we will never forget of him.

If he asked you to represent him, he was getting married and needed a genuine help. He got married last June and we could not afford to miss it so we were there to witness the memorable ceremony. Pastor Benjamin is a member of the Board of Directors of the first ever Ghana Christian Writers' Awards, see www.christianbooksawards.com and read 'about us' for more information. He is Chairman of Missionary Society of a Washington, D.C based ministry www.newharvestchristianministries.org read 'missions' and 'leaders.' Is he still a scammer? Oh spare me the details! I am going to inform him about this. Please don't soil the reputation he has taken many years to build by this judgment brashily simply because he asked for your legal representation being his lawyer friend.

Be careful next time!
Luther Blissett
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Shocked Confused

Huh? You lost me there for a while. Can you link to the thread you mentioned?

Banks: Ivory Coast Netherlands United Kingdom Ghana United Nations x1 Nigeria x2 Law Firms: South Africa United Kingdom Nigeria x1 Misc. Mugu Pooh: United Kingdom China x1 United Nations x2 HYIPs: pyramid x25 Phonelad Websites: Cellphone x6

Donate the Nurse, the Eater needs Pants... Err? * Scamwarners.com * Artists against 419 * Kill HYIPs & Ponzi Scams!
Subzero
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

but who has said that he is a scammer then......?

nobody on this board will deny that there are more "good" people then scammers however we do not deal with the good people we deal with the "real "scammers..

The ones who take your money by lying and cheating..

therefore before passing judgement on use ( as you ask us NOT to do) read some more on this forum and then repost your wonderfull experiance with the good reverend.....
Mad4Maya
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think this is the thread he's referring to.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=925094#925094

I will like to assure you that this transaction is 100% risk to both parties...Th0mps0n Br0wn
pony pony pony
Cherrie
** Mentoring Guru **

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That being said...I'll put this duplicate post to bed now Wink

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

pony pony pony
Mortar x153
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic