SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Stoping Crime!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 8:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Help stope crime by reporting lads to 'SCAM REPORTER PASTOR TUNDE OLAWALE ([email protected])'

My old mate Nuhu, down at Rock Villa emailed me, he wants to be innundated with scam reports, please fell free to oblige him. For noobs, this is a recovery scam, aimed at victims who have already paid out money to the 419 lads, note 'THE FORM FEES IS $300{THREEE HUNDRED DOLLARS}' That should keep him busy down the money transfer office.

Quote:
Attentiom:

Please I will like each and every one of you to take this note seriouse.

All we need is informations about this scammers, who they are, what they write to you, the number they use in communication, etc.

We promise to get back your money to you all, just like we did to the Brazilian bank scammed by Chief Emmanuel Nwaude. He is in jail right now.

Yours Sicerely

Nuhu Ribadu
Executive Chairman EFCC

Quote:
ECONOMIC AND FINANCIAL CRIME COMMISSION

{EFCC}

HEAD OFFICE SECETERIAT COMPLEX ABUJA PMB 100032 GARIKI AREA II

FROM THE OFFICE OF NUHU RIBADU

ATTENTION:

THIS IS TO INFORM YOU ALL THAT WE ARE FIGHTING CRIME SERIOUSLY IN NIGERIA.

ANY PERSON OR GROUP OF PERSONS DUPED BY NIGERIA SCAMMERS SHOULD REPORT TO OUR SCAM REPORTER PASTOR TUNDE OLAWALE {[email protected]}

WE RECEIVE SCAM REPORTS FROM HIM EVERY WEEK, AND WE HAVE ARESSTED MORE THAN 300 NIGERIA FRAUDSTERS/ SCAMERS IN NIGERIA, GHANA, SENEGAL, CAMEROUN, IVORY COST, LONDON, FRANCE, ITALY AND AUSTRIA.

SO IF YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE DUPED BY NIGERIA SCAMMERS, PLEASE APPLY WITH YOUR CLEAR EVIDENCE AND COLLECT YOUR MONEY BACK.

AND IF YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE NOT DUPED BEFORE, PLEASE I ADVISE YOU NOT TO APPLY, FOR YOU NOT TO PUT YOURSELF INTO TROUBLE.

WE HAVE MAP OUT A SPECIAL FORCE CALLED OPERATION CLEAN NIGERIA {OCN} THE FORCE IS INCORABORATED WITH THE INTERNATIONAL POLICE {INTERPOL} ALL OVER THE WORLD.

CONTACT {PASTOR TUNDE OLAWALE} AND EXPLAIN YOUR ODEALS TO HIM, HE WILL GET BACK TO US SOONEST.

AND PLEASE LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS, MY FELLOW HUMAN BEIGNS, I WILL ADVISE YOU ALL NOT TO BE TRANSERTING BUSINESS AGAIN ON THE INTERNET TO AVOID SCAMMERS. AND ALSO FOR ALL OF YOU THAT SEEK FOR INTERNET EMPLOYEMENT, MOST BE VERY CAREFUL.

ECONOMIC AND FINANCIAL CRIME COMMISION {EFCC} HAS BEEN DOING TREMENDIOUS JOB SINCE WE STARTED OPERATING IN WESTAFRICAN REGION AND EUROPE.

WE HAVE CONTROLED CRIME IN NIGERIA FROM 100% TO 40% MEANING THAT WE ARE DOING VERY WELL FOR THE PAST 6YEARS.

THE ECONOMIC AND FINANCIAL CRIME COMMISSION {EFCC} FORCE WAS FORMED BY THE PRESIDENT COMMANDER IN CHIEF OF THE ARMED FORCES OF FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA, PRESIDENT OLUSEGUN OBASANJO ON THE 27TH OF JULY 2001, TO WIPE OUT NIGERIA CRIMINALS ALL OVER THE WORLD.

WE ARE NOW ASKING YOU ALL TO BE VERY, VERY CAREFUL IN WHAT EVER YOU DO ON THE INTERNET.

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU OBTAIN YOUR SCAM REPORT FORM FROM PASTOR TUNDE OLAWALE, SO THAT YOUR REPORTS WILL BE OFFICIAL AND AUTHENTIC.

THE FORM FEES IS $300{THREEE HUNDRED DOLLARS} .

ANY PERSON OR GROUP OF PERSONS GIVEN YOU AN {EFCC SCAM REPORT FORM} APART FROM PATOR TUNDE OLAWALE, PLEASE DON'T PAY.

ALWAYS HAVE PASTOR TUNDE OLAWALE'S EMAIL ADDRESS ON MIND, NOTHING IS ADDED TO HIS EMAIL ADDRESS, AND HE OPERATES ONLY WITH ONE YAHOO ID, WHICH IS {[email protected]}

THE ECONOMIC AND FINANCIAL CRIME COMMISSION {EFCC} PROMISE YOU ALL STRONGLY THAT YOUR MONEY WILL GET BACK TO YOU SOONEST.

YOURS SINCERELY

NUHU RIBADU

EXECUTIVE CHAIRMAN EFCC

I'm sure that your response will be official and authentic.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Breddan Butter
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

PASTOR TUNDE OLAWALE wrote:
Please I will like each and every one of you to take this note seriouse.

OK, I'm seriouse.
Get my money back. As a fellow HUMAN BEIGNS and, knowing that you HAS BEEN DOING TREMENDIOUS JOB and especially as your FORCE IS INCORABORATED WITH THE INTERNATIONAL POLICE, I have great faith in you Pastor.

My IP address is 217.21.39.255. (86.57.134.49 on Sundays) Please don't come knocking on my door.
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I like to run these as racing pairs and I have just the one to go with yours Roy

Quote:
I am Detective Mike Morris, a Briton, Chairman of Financial Misappropriation Commission in Nigeria, what a surprise, for a Briton to hold such a sensitive post in a foreign land. I was appointed by the presidency. This was as a result of pressure mounted on Nigeria government by beneficiaries and contractors that are owned millions of dollars/pounds sterling over a period of twenty years and the urgency of this project compelled us to work on (24 Hours) due to the 31 days deadline given to us.

I ask each one if the other is honest and trutworthy and tell each one I have already paid to have the scammer imprisoned and tortured. Ideally I need a third one as the original recovery scammer and then form them up in a daisy chain Very Happy Then I start a bidding war for the worst thing they will do to each other. I better set up a new mail box for this. It could be complex.

A few faked up e-mails insulting each other - some phone calls, and who knows where it goes. Laughing

Great - I have found another one from ALHAJI NUHU RIBADU - but a different scammer. The one who goes round and beats up the others the most wins - if they send me photos. The prize is my amusement.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You don't happen to have this Pastor's phone number do you Roy ? He's the only one who hasn't bitten. Under my rules, that means I blame him for everything. Very Happy

I guess I'll just have to wave the money closer to his nose.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
margory
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

For some weird wacked out reason this e-mail address seems to bounce.
Embarassed

It's been either reported or I copied it wrong when I forwarded another one of the scam mails I got.
I'm all for refunds, but I would also love to get some action here .... Embarassed Embarassed
spot

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] didn't bounce for me

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic