SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Third Anniversary Safari - (Video p. 63)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 1:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey - - NEW idea...

Since we have a barrister....can't he get the mugu an extended visit?

So the barrister comes up with a reason - says that one of the people who is important (like a banker) has just lost one of his close friends to cancer - so he has to go to the funeral out of town for a couple days and won't be back. You need to reschedule the meeting, which you know means that the mugu now needs an extended visa to Singapore........

I think the barrister should send this guy some forms to fill out.

Does anyone have the ability to make a simple (like just 1 page or 2 pages) PDF form that has questions and you can physically type the answers (This way the mugu isn't going and scanning it somewhere right now - - unless you want him to pay for scans - but I have another plan for now...) So the guy gets these forms for an extended visit in Singapore (Couldn't Asiaguy find some kind of gov't form or something so it would be easy to copy the information in photoshop) And then he fills out this thing....and sends it to the Barrister who GRACIOUSLY says that he will take the fees for doing this OUT of the inheritance.....so that 3d doesn't have to pay the fees.

So 3d fills out the forms and then the Barrister gets back to him saying that he has been granted an extra 7 days or so in Singapore - -where we all know that he hasn't.

And - - - Voila - - stick a fork in him - - he's done!

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 1:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well....as you guys are finding out - - 4my can be really loving - or she can cry.....and NOW you hear her beginning to get a little angry.....

http://media.putfile.com/419-scammer-is-still-in-Singapore

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 2:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think assurances from the lawyer that he's allowed to stay on in Singapore past his visa expiration date are a good way to go. I'll provide him with an official looking cover note, that he can proudly present to immigration. Twisted Evil

Just listened to the call, he's finally getting rattled! clappinghappy crowd

mr.mugu will tell you how sick we've become over time of his laid-back manner. Laughing It's dawned on him that he's in some serious shit here. Oh crap. Oh dear. Laughing

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months

Last edited by PsycheDelia_Smith on Sun Jun 24, 2007 2:45 pm; edited 3 times in total
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 2:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have another idea - as for Doug....

So, he went to the boat to find out what was going on. He was approached by prostitutes. The pimp was a black man, and Doug paid that man to have a good time with the woman. Well, they saw how much money he had - and drugged him. So he's been in a hotel with a woman for a couple days - and now is sick and has a horrible headache.

He comes back....Amy has given him a lecture.....accused him of stealing her cell phone - - which he didn't do. Amy had left it at the front desk of the hotel - and it is in the hotel lost and found....and finally Amy goes and asks if anyone has found a phone - and there it was all along.....

So Amy would have her phone again - - and Doug is back in the game.

What do you think?

<br>

Mortar x12
Golden Pith
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 2:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A brilliant plan, Eliza! Very Happy And a great call -- he doesn't handle your bitch mode quite as well as your phone-sex approach... Laughing

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PsycheDelia_Smith wrote:
I think assurances from the lawyer that he's allowed to stay on in Singapore past his visa expiration date are a good way to go. I'll provide him with an official looking cover note, that he can proudly present to immigration. Twisted Evil

Oh dear. I wonder what the penalty is for overstaying AND presenting a forged document?

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Eliza_Doolittle wrote:
What do you think?

Waaaah! Given your conversation with Ed, this sounds great to me!
Dougie will be giving him a call to find out why Ed drugged him!
Here's his latest missive to Doug
Quote:
Iam still waiting for your response..What is our next plan?.Please,I want you to see reasons with me.Rightnow,I've already run out of money.I guess you know how expensive life is in Singapore.For now,the cash I have on me can only take me for two days..and I wouldn't want to be stranded here.By tommorrow,I don't hear from you.Then I've to go back to Nigeria..I will be very disappointed,if I can make it to Lithuania from Singapore with Amy.I worked really hard to raise the money for my trip to Singapore.Infact,I had to borrow from my friends to make up for the money for the trip.Dougie,how is Amy doing?. Hope She is fine?.I've been trying to reach her mobile phone,but call keeps going into her voicemail..I really need to talk to her.Iam really worried.I look forward to your response.

"I don�t know if you intention is to run away with my sweat." - George Dunant
"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
"QUICKLY DO THE GIRL MARY WANT TO DIE IN OUR NECK" - Ecowas bank
pony
morbiczer
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I will be very disappointed,if I can make it to Lithuania from Singapore with Amy.

Good than that there is no chance of him ever making to Lithuania! Smile I guess none of you would want to disappoint him.
Doctor X
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^They need to wait until November before sending him to Lithuania.

I hear the weather is nice and mild then. . . .

--J.D.

PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey, has Dougie been saying bad things about Ong King Seng? This just in from our intrepid explorer, who's now in Singapore until Friday. He thinks.

Quote:

Iam just coming back from my airline's office in Singapore.This is to inform you that I've managed to shift my departure date and time further to 2.00am Friday 29th June,2007.I had to do this inorder to accommodate any of your plans arranging a meeting with you or respresentatives in Singapore.It is important you note that I will not be able to make any further amendments on my departure date,If we don't round up everything relating to the transfer of the inheritance.
Right now,the little money I've left on me can only take me up to Friday 29th June,2007.I feel somebody somewhere is working against the success of the transfer of this inheritance to me.I must be very frank with you,I don't think your respresentative Barrister Ong King Seng is sincere in his handling of this case.I was shocked to hear about this transfer of inheritance's case from a friend called Doug****** that happens to be Barrister Ong King Seng's friend..I was dumbfounded when he told me about it..I thought as your client my case is suppose to be of utmost secrecy.It is very important you address the above raised issues urgently.I look forward to your urgent response.
Thanks and God bless.

I'm going to tell him I don't know anyone called 'Doug', and Ong King Seng is a man of the utmost integrity. I'll get a disposable addie set up as Ong King Seng, to slap him around plenty for his insult. I might even challenge him to a duel.

Sent this for now:
Quote:

I have noted the changes to your flight schedule.
Barrister Ong King Seng is a man of the utmost integrity, and has handled hundreds of similar cases. There is no question of his discussing your legal affairs with others. I have no idea who "Douglas *****" might be, but if he received details of this case then he must have contacts with access to sensitive financial information. I strongly suggest you take care when dealing with such people. It is known that organised criminals are rife in that part of the world, which is the very reason we insist on the most stringent security procedures, such as the meeting place being arranged at the last minute.

If this 'Douglas *****' is able to access information like this, then clearly he could find details of meetings on a computer database, and send an imposter to collect the inheritance. I sincerely hope you have denied any such business in the strongest possible terms.

I told you that Ong King Seng is refusing to waste any more time anyway, having been to two meetings where you failed to appear. His time is valuable, as the finest Barrister in Malaysia. We have appointed a replacement, whom I expect to hear from today. I shall email you immediately he contacts us.

The new lawyer will be 3d's fellow scammer. He'll be another lad from Nigeria who heard about this inheritance because 3d didn't keep quiet about it back home.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ PSD and Mr. Mugu - Just wanted to let you know that if you search "0ng K1ng S3ng" on Google it leads right here.

I mean, if he hasn't twigged by now one wonders if he ever will, but just wanted to let you know in the remote possibility you didn't.
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Appreciate it, but if he ever googled he wouldn't be in Singapore right now Wink

Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

His mentioning D0ug is my fault. I had THOUGHT that you guys were all pretending to know each other and everything. I thought D... was supposed to know about the inheritance - and that is when I mentioned it in a phone call. I had to then cover my tracks. (Sorry about that.)

<br>

Mortar x12
Golden Pith
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Eliza, it hasn't caused problems at all, it's made for a great twist in the bait! Even if we'd planned it this way, it couldn't have worked out better.

It's given him even more cause for concern than he already had. Perfect. Smile

mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I know that this will come as a suprise to you, but Ed doesn't listen:
Quote:
I was shocked to hear about this transfer of inheritance's case from a friend called Doug****** that happens to be Barrister Ong King Seng's friend.

Not at all what I said to him. I told him that Ong helped us get Amy out of jail. I mentioned to Ong about her marrying this guy from Nigeria and he figured out it had to be the same person and he keeps calling me about Ed missing appointments. I thought I had made it clear to Ed that I didn't know this guy from Adam other than that he helped get Amy out.
Eliza, I'm not sure if you want to continue playing with Ed after his trip's over, but I thought of an interesting "end game" to our side if not. Doug and Amy are in cahoots. She was never in jail, it was all made up to get the money from Ozzi. They also never got a boat and never had any intention to get Ed. They did everything to scam Ozzi and disappear with the money. This could make for a fun new bait if Ozzi thought Ed had something to do with it all.

"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
pony
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I didn't get a chance to call him yesterday. I think I'll give him a 2am call today. Here's his latest. Looks like he's getting a bit rattled.
Quote:
Iam very surprised at your attitude of recent.How can you left Amy all alone in Phuket?..Why did you have to take her mobile phone away from her?..The funniest thing is that nobody knows your whereabout.Already there are news going round that I was on the boat with you.Charles Kerkosky called me he told me that their information source told them that I was on the boat with on Thursday night.I don't know who on earth is spreading that kind of false information.He made mention of you absconding with a briefcase of money..How did you manage to get yourself involved into this kind of mess.I suggest you go and sort this things out with uncle Ozzi.
However,I guess you know what you are joking with.Dougie,you are supposed to arrange my journey with Amy to Lithuania.Now,you've screwed it up.You've abandoned my fiancee in Phuket.I beg you in the name of God,fix a boat for me to get to her in Phuket.Iam running out of time and money.I will never forgive you,if anything happens to her.I look forward to your response.

Got to love that last sentence. Very Happy

pony
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I loved the "How did you manage to get yourself involved in this kind of mess" part myself Laughing .
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Doesn't he know 0zzie and D0ug are pretty heavy duty gangsters? He has no respect.

mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bwahaha! I just crack myself up. I almost had to hit the mute a couple of times because I was starting to giggle.
Okay, gave him his 2:30 wake up call. When I had last sent him an email, I told him I was going to sleep for awhile before I figured out what to do next. Over the phone I told him that I decided to hook up with two prostitutes and that they drugged me and I woke up two days later in a ditch in Malaysia with nothing but my pants, shirt, and a watch I pawned for internet time. He told me about George (Homer, you're an asshole, but we knew that, right? Very Happy ) and Amy. I told him that George was confused because the pimp was a black guy. I told him I talked to Amy and she found her phone and that I didn't steal it. However, I'm stuck right now in Penang and I need to get my passport from the consulate before I can do anything else. I tried to get him to come to Penang, but he claims he needs visa and bus fare. I told him that we would see what we could do on Wednesday, because I need to get out of my situation before I can do anything for him. Oh, I also told him that Ozzi is not willing to talk to me now, because I lost all that money.
The thing that just continues to amaze me is his trust in Dougie. When I told him my outlandish story, all he pretty much said was "I just couldn't believe that you would do things like people were saying. I knew that there must be a reason." This, to me, is the finest part of our hobby. That we take the same emotional comitment that victims give to scammers and turn it around on the scammers itself. For me to run off with the money is unthinkable to Ed because it would mean he has been scammed.

pony
mami
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So great that he lets us know that after this friday, his flight can't be rescheduled, meaning, we have to find a way to make him miss his flight!
Also, He always comes up with the excuse he just has $100 left, does he never spend any of those??? Rolling Eyes

Associate

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

mr. mugu wrote:
This, to me, is the finest part of our hobby. That we take the same emotional comitment that victims give to scammers and turn it around on the scammers itself.

Well stated, Mr. Mugu. I totally agree. Using their own methods against them gives me huge satisfaction. Perfect justice, poetic comeuppance.

This particular bait has turned into one of the finest I've ever read. I can't compliment you guys (and I include Eliza there Very Happy ) enough for this remarkable piece of work.

Eddie is toast. He's as f*cked as any lad could be. Oh, to be a fly on the wall when he returns home with his tail between his legs and big debts to pay..... Twisted Evil

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Please send him a slap from 4my - she has tried to call him but gets the message "The Sing-tel mobile customer is not available. Please try again later."

Say she's worried. Say she's called him like 50 times.

<br>

Mortar x12
Golden Pith
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow I'm really waiting with baited breath (sorry about the pun) to see how this one will turn out. I agree this is probably the best bait I've ever seen, and some of the potential outcomes are truly amazing. A full copy of the bait upon completion would be really amazing - worthy of a place on the main page without a doubt I would think.

Doctor X
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^Though you wonder if it ever WILL be complete. This mugu seems greedy enough to do anything, no matter how ridiculous. The baiters may have to have it in parts for each safari and "end" the current one with "Stay Tuned!"

I must confess I like imagining a mugu in a dingy trying to paddle to Lithuania. . . .

--J.D.

Mind Freak
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Eliza_Doolittle wrote:
Well....as you guys are finding out - - 4my can be really loving - or she can cry.....and NOW you hear her beginning to get a little angry.....

http://media.putfile.com/419-scammer-is-still-in-Singapore

Laughing That was cool. What was the mugu using? A tin can with a string? Laughing Laughing Laughing ROFLMAO

Whether you are Moslem, Jewish, Christian, or any of thousands of other beliefs, or simply a Being without any religious standing, the Laws of Morality and the Scriptural Laws only applies when you are dealing with people that live by those laws! Wink http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32877

In the spirit of [oss] Col. Hogan's credo, "You'll assist fellow victims, cooperate with all friendly forces, and use every means to harass and injure the enemy's operations." [the cia didn't tell me to say that and hls didn't either; guess who did]
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic