SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

George Bush & the Village People

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So that�s strange. Maybe at one point they thought you were a spammer because they have recognized a certain amount of spam-typical keywords in your mails? Or isn�t there a thing like that out there? Just guessing. Since nobody can have reported you to the mail provider IMO.
And right now you probably and luckily have been recognized as a baiter by them so they are giving you the account back? A little weird but possible.
Didn�t you have to convince a FedEx man of your intentions, too?
Probably a change is best.

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad has replied to GWB's new personal Yahoo addy and accepts it without question, even considers it a privilege Very Happy, he moans a bit more about the taxes in Nigeria, it cost him 10% more VAT to send the banner and the strike is causing rehearsal problems. He has not replied to Brandie yet, obviously does not want to incur her wrath by not mailing without the photos.

Quote:
Subject: THE NIGERIA'S INDUSTRIAL ACTION

Your Excellency,

Thank you very much for your mail.

I didn't get the first mail you sent from the usual email address. I got the mail you sent from your personal email address. I am very happy to have gotten such a privilage to be sent a mail from an email address you reserved for friends and family members. I am very grateful. I understood all that you said therein.

The industrial strike in Nigeria has virtually crumppled most businesses. The Courrier houses are all crumppled as well. I, however, gave them the package to keep so that by the time the strike is called off, it will be picked up. I have attached the International Air way bill reciept. The Tracking number is: xxxx xxxx xxxx. The form number ID is : xxxx. It was given today, the 21st of June, 2007.

I do not know what is wrong with my country. I do not understand how my country will have all the amenities that are required for better welfare of the masses but is still in the dark, making the poor masses to suffer un-necessaryly. Prices of things has shot up. Even the price for the sending of the banner also increased because of the 10% added VAT. This is one of the reasons why this strike is being held. Surely, this is very disheartening. May the good Lord come to our help.

I will surely give you the detailed list of the members of the choir coming to the US by next week. I want to make sure that those whose names are sent across are those that merits it. I would not want to make any mistake in the final list. So, by God's special grace, I will send the comprehensive list by next week. Even at the moment, the rehearsals are somehow because of the strike. Majority can not get the transport to the rehearsal venue. Those that live nearer, however, are continueing the rehearsals waiting when the strike would be called off.

I thank you again for sending me a mail from your very personal email address. I feel very elated in spirit. The good Lord has blessed you and will ever continue to bless you all the days of your life. Remain blessed!

Till I hear from you.

xxxxx xxxxx.

Here is the shipping receipt, it cost him N10,934 Naira to send this one = $85.76 = �43.03 = €63.99, that brings his total shipping charges so far to: N40,418 Naira = �225,04 = €332,12 = $446,35

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is just too great! Very Happy Obviously your long running correspondence with a realistic "presidential" address eliminated any doubts he might otherwise have had when you switched to Yahoo. You're golden. This guy will believe absolutely anything now.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 8:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad has replied to Brandie, very short email and sent 3 new naked photos, these are a lot clearer than the last photos he sent, and clearly identifiable as the lad, not brilliant photos, but they will certainly do for sending to all his friends in the choir at the end of the bait, when Brandie finds out he is a scammer, she will be pissed, happy days Laughing

Quote:
Subject: The pictures

Honey,

How are you today?Hope you are Okay.

I had to try all my possible best to make sure that you are happy.Hope all goes well with this.

My Warmest Regards,

xxxxx.

He attached these 3 naked photos Very Happy:

NSFW image links below, also, if you are under 18 years of age, DO NOT view them!:

Naked Lad 1

Naked Lad 2

Naked Lad 3

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 8:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SP's lad wrote:
Hope all goes well with this. My Warmest Regards

Romantic bastard, isn't he? Rolling Eyes Sheesh, he could turn on the charm a little bit! I assume Brandie is still going to be unimpressed with his Little Boy? Wink

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

Safari x 16:
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 5:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I didn't reply to his email with the photos the other day, so he mailed me today asking if I got them:

Quote:
Subject: Did you receive the pictures

My Love,

Did you receive the pictures i sent to you.I am waiting to hear from you.

I want you to be happy always so please let me know if you got them.

God will Continue to bless us.

Regards,
xxxxx

I replied saying I didn't get the photos, might as well make him spend a few Naira to scan and send them again Very Happy:

Quote:
Hiya baby,

No, I have not received any photos from you, are you playing games with me baby, saying you sent them when really, you didn't? If you did send photos like I asked, where are they? Send them to me again, I will let you know when they arrive in my inbox, you better not be messing me about again.

LOVE YOU ALWAYS

All My Love,

Brandie.

it wasn't me
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 2:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bloody hell, this guy is deformed!

Is it me or is his ball sak lower than his manhood??? Shocked

Pretty Rose

pony
Zorro
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 4:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

SP <--

Seeing what happened to the Lord Nelson-Vera-Aston Martin-Roycropper bait, why not consider shifting this to a login zone?

There is one way to find out if a man is honest; ask him! If he says yes, you know he's crooked.

The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once.
halawa
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 3:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Reading this thread took me half the night but it was more than worth it! I don't know what else to say except I'm in awe at what you've accomplished thus far and extremely amused at the same time. Keep up the brilliant work Mr. President! bow_down Looking forward to the finale....
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 6:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks, Halawa, glad you're enjoying it, welcome to the eater, stick around and have some fun baiting the lads!

The lad sent Brandie a reply today, he also rescanned his naked photos, I'm not sure he will think much of her reply Laughing:

Quote:
Honey,

I Sent you this pictures before.I dont know why you never received them in your box.I had to send it again.

Attached are the pictures.

My Regards,

xxxxx

I sent him a reply, of course, I had to concentrate most of the email on the small size of his willy Laughing, thank god I know a surgeon who can help with his small size, he must read my emails and feel so dejected, small boy scammer Laughing

Quote:
Hiya baby,

I got your photos this time, OH MY GOD, it really is you standing there naked, I am shocked to see you in the flesh, I thought you might have got someone else to take the frist set of photos, because they were so unclear it looked like another lad instead of you.

Now I can see you clearly in the new photos, thank you so much, the photos made me smile, you are even smaller than I imagined, in the other photos, it was hard to see exactly how small you big boy was, but with these new photos, I can see just what a small boy you are.

Don't worry about your small boy size, because when you are in the US, you will be making big money from your music, and I can book you in at a surgical clinic run by a plastic surgeon friend of mine, he does all sorts of plastic surgery including, phalloplasty, for men with small boys, he is the same surgeon who gave me the implants to make my tits bigger, he will work on your small boy and make it in to a very big boy, would you be happy having 10 inches of big meat instead of that sad excuse for a penis that you have now?

I chatted with my surgeon friend about it today on Yahoo messenger, and I sent him your photos to show him how small you are, he said there is a lot he can do to make you very big for me, the operation will only take about 2 hours, then you can really please me after the operation when the wounds have healed.

You look great sprawled on the bed, you are taller than I thought you might be, so I have ordered a new king size bed for when you arrive in the US, it will be delivered to my apartment before I get home, I have told the maid to expect the delivery, I long for the day that you are lieing on the bed with me, but not before you have surgery on that tiny thing you call a big boy, then we can have some real fun.

Luther was not allowed to travel back to the US on the last date I gave you, the doctors scanned his brain again before making their decision, their conclusion was that he should not travel at that time, the reason being that, there is still a small amount of swelling on his brain, and if he was to take a flight, the air pressure in the cabin once the plane was in flight, could cause his brain to swell bigger than the size of his skull, causing a major problem, as the plane would be in flight, with no medical team on hand to perform emergency surgery, he would probably die during the flight, therefore, there was no way he could take the risk to fly at that time, the new date they have given him to travel back to the US is, July 5th, which is a shame, because American independence day is on July 4th, and we will both miss the celebrations, never mind, as long as he we get home safe and sound, that's all that matters.

Thank you for sending the new photos darling, I can't wait for you to have surgery on that little thing of yours, thinking back to your earlier emails about your fiancee leaving you, the real reason she left you, is probably because her new man in the village that she is engaged to, he is probably a lot more manly in the penis department than you are, chances are, that you never satisfied her sexually in all the time you were with her, and she could not bear to be engaged to you, let alone think of marrying you, anyway, you are mine now, and everything will be cool once the surgeon has finished with you!

LOVE YOU ALWAYS

All My Love,

Brandie.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX

Last edited by Scam Patroller on Sun Jun 24, 2007 6:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Pachanga
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 6:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh my gosh, you just emasculated him! You are purely evil, SP. Laughing

Closed lad accounts

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 6:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Omygod I can't stop laughing! Brilliant email, SP! A perfect balance between her still wanting him while relentlessly denigrating his manhood. He's going to be a freaking wreck after that one! Kudos!

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear Mister S.P. ... I just KNEW you are your pet� s worst nightmare !!
A very great surgeon-modality Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
writeon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OMG SP I hope you never fall out with me................BTW great baiting.
viereinsneun
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Scam Patroller,

SP, when you do get around to burning your pet, make sure you cite the reason as being the lad's confirmed 419 involvement and at least 3 other suspects currently under investigation in a joint operation by the FBI, CIA and EFCC. It should get them a bit more flustered if there's any further links.

Last edited by viereinsneun on Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
crossfire
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The letter is pure evil SP, you are the Twisted Evil baiter...

for your own good now you want to fuck up with me <[email protected]>
Osama Bin Laddin's hard Rocket [mask:1]<drmkhoza@unionplus>[/mask:1]
please send my details on how to reach you thanks <[email protected]>
PLEASE RESPECT YOUR SELF BY SENDING ME FAKE INFORMATION OK <tony_emeka>
Phish 1x United States
Fake Banks Killed: United Kingdom x8 |Nigeria x1 |Spain x1
The False Italian
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 3:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Pic #1: Jesus can see him masturbating! Shocked

Either he's very religious or a pervert. And he's certainly not a Long Dong Silver. Laughing
Bait Voyeur
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Pic #3: looks like he modelled for this emoticon =>

The classy TV stand is a "nice" touch, don't you think? And what the heck is all the rubbish on the floor behind him? puke

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How about sending a photochop (made by the doctor of course) to show him what his thingy would actually look like after the operation? Laughing
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It looks like the Nigerian strike is over, as the new banner was picked up in Lagos and is now in the UK, enroute to Reprob8 in the US of A Very Happy:

Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lets hope this one passes the quality audit.

You are going to be in for one h*ll of a Bill when the account comes due!

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad has sent 2 emails to Brandie today, first one is a sort of poem with some images attached to it, it's a nice poem, but it was ruined by him calling me mummy puke, I will have to have words with him about that Laughing.

His main email is in reply to my email making fun of his small manhood, he took it pretty well, and it appears he fancies having that plastic surgery to give him 10 inches Laughing:

Quote:
Subject: Touch Me There

Mummy,

Touch Me There
I only ask that you'll touch me there later

I Miss You
I miss your kisses and all that we share

In Bed
I'd spend the whole day in bed with you

Hot and Wet
Just thinking about you makes me hot and wet!

I Can Feel You
You're far away, but, I can feel you

Love You Always.

With All My Love,Kisses,Romance and all that makes up
Good Relationship.

My Regards,
xxxxx

He attached these images to his beautiful poem Smile.

Expose

I_Missed_You

In_the_bed

Romantic

Touch_Me_There

This is his reply to my last email where I said his willy was small Smile:

Quote:
Subject: TAKE ME AS YOURS FOREVER

My Angel,

Thanks for your mail.I am very happy to hear that you are a happy woman Now.I hate to see you Annoyed,That is why i had to take the Nude pictures for the second time to prove to you how i think of you and i cant stop to prove it to you now and Forever.Well i dont know how you see my big boy which you said that is small.You just saw it on the internet but you never touch it.I assure you that you will be satisfy when you have it for the first time when i came to America.

Honey you mean you want it to be 10 Inches long,Mhhhhhh Ahhhhhhhh, You mean you are so deep to swallow such seize of Big Meat.Thats means you will be so sweet than honey.I cant wait to see you face to face,I love you and i really want you to know it right now,I mean you are just a breakthrough in my life.Knowing you just exactely after my Fiancee abandoned me for a wealthy Man not because of sex as you mentioned that i dont use to satisfy her.No is not,but because of the Mans too much wealth which i beleive i am about to step into, i mean Big Guys level.

Tell everyone there that i am for you now ever,Ring it as a bell in the ears of everyone both male and female.You are just like my future,You know what i mean.Plan everything to be okay,Make things to happen there in the States,Lay a good foundation Stone for the Production and the Recording of the Y.M.C.A.Song there In America before i touch ground
with my Group.

Extend my Warmest Regards to Luther.Tell him that i and all the Members of My Group are praying for his quick recovery and beleiving God that he will be fit in a short time.All the members of my group are waiting for the day to be in America which they are seriousley working and rehearsing for.

For your independent day celebration which you will not be part of the celebration.Well Luthers Accident is unforseen,If you didnot celebrate this year Independent,then we will celebrate Coming year.

I Stop here so far,

Out of Sight is not Out of Mind they say

With All My Love,

Love You Always,

Regards,
xxxxx

[edit]

I have sent a reply from GWB to the lad, mentioning that I asked the Pope to pray for the producer, if he fancies a chat with him, I will send him my Pope's email address when he replies Smile:

Quote:
Dear xxxxx xxxxx,

Thank you for your email.

I'm pleased to hear that you received the second email from my personal email address, although the server problems on my other account seem to have been repaired, but since we are now using this account, we might as well carry on using this one.

I have checked the FedEx tracking number, and can see that the details are now online showing it was picked up from Lagos, it's presently in the UK awaiting clearance before making it's way to the US, thank you once again for all your efforts in making these banners.

Have you heard from Brandie lately, and has she given you any updates on the Luther's present condition of health?

Please pray for his good health and wellbeing, I am sure your prayers will be answered, as will mine, talking of prayers, I received an email from his emminence, Pope Benedictus, today, I have known his emminence for many years, I met him a long time before he was elevated to the position of Pope, I have asked him to say a prayer for Luther during mass at the Vatican, he replied that he will offer up prayers for him!

I had better cut this email short, I have so much work to do at present, it's difficult to get any time to myself to reply to emails, but rest assured that I always read my emails, even if I don't have time to reply to them straight away.

Sincerely,

Gxxxxx W Bxxx.

Last edited by Scam Patroller on Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Knugen
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Amazing bait SP! I created an account here just to tell you that.

Brilliant work!
rog
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Scam Patroller wrote:
I have asked him to say a prayer for Luther during mass at the Vatican, he replied that he will offer up prayers for him!

Haha, if he had half a brain he'd catch that. But then, if he did, he wouldn't believe that the president of the USA gives a damn about some nigerian choir-boy, right? Wink
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

rog wrote:
if he had half a brain he'd catch that

@ Rog, he would catch what?

@ Knugen, thanks, glad you enjoy it, stick around and grad yourself a lad.

Last edited by Scam Patroller on Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic