SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

List of Potential Victims

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
JackintheBox
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope this is right place for this post.

I have received an email from someone who is (allegedly) in China. We may well be going into business with me collecting his payments and keeping 10% (would this be a Chinese laundry? Laughing ).

Anyway, this guy is so incompetent that he has attached a text file of about 200 email addresses including my catching account.

I know that some people here have received warning messages about potential scams so what should I do with this list - is there someone I ought to send the file to so that they can all be warned? I don't want to just sit on it and assume that someone else will do it.

Thanks.

I wish a lad would send me something quotable I could put here.
MHK
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is your catcher part off the lad shuttle? If it is then more then likely all the adresses are from baiters. Else PM a mod and they can take care of it

Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pass your list onto one of the admins or moderators (mods are the green names) they will know what to do with it.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
bombardier
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great advice from above, just wanted to add for the benefit of everyone "do not try to warn these people yourself" , As MHK and Slow F said, PM a mod and they will know exactly what to do with the addies

pony pony Mortar x18
JackintheBox
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the advice guys.

This is not off the shuttle so there's a chance there may be genuine victims. I have therefore sent them all an email requesting �500 for saving them from this scam.

Not really - I've actually contacted a Mod as advised

I wish a lad would send me something quotable I could put here.
Afferbecklauder
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have to put my hand up here. I have been mass mailing the job scammer - representative types for some time, for two separate reasons. One to "get the job" and two, because they tend to respond better than any other species to just about any other sort of bait. However, apart from my character addresses, only scammer names would appear in BCC function. If anyone needs the character addy's I use please just PM. On the other hand, on the bait side, I have been a "representative" for several Chinese, or alleged Chinese, some of whose IP's resolve to Nigeria, and collectively they seem totally disorganised. I don't think I've yet received a cheque from one. A lot of promises and excuses, bad health, customer not ready etc etc. One has been promising a payment by a Mr Bill Hammer for over two months.[/url]

I will send a photo copy of your draft to your state security agent with all your information that you are using the money to finance TERRORIST in America that you have received one already, and you also involved in the slept 11 attack.
NA BABA GOD GO PUNISH INA LIVES ANY WHERE INA DEY PLUS
UR BASTARD GOMER COS IN NO BE MISTER ATALL U SILLY
SCOMBERGS U NA DEY CUTT MY JOBS ABI.NO WORRY I NO GO
TELL UNA AGAIN,BUT IF UNA TRY AGAIN UNA NO GO WAKE
FROM SLEEP THE VERY NEXT MORNING I MEAN U WILL BE
MURDERED WITHOUT WARNING THE VERY NEXT MORNING NINFO . Walter Savvidez

pony
EffinBeI
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

JackintheBox wrote:
I have therefore sent them all an email requesting �500 for saving them from this scam.

After you send me the artwork, I'll send you the MTCN number so you can pick up your �500. Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic