SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I think my kid is baiting me this morning

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 1:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We have to get my father from the airport in 2 hours....doing last minute cleaning here....

How safe do you think asking a child (9 years old) to clean the bathroom is? There's really nothing to do. You spray the cleaning solution on the sink - you wipe it off. Right? Easy. Right?

So - let's say that you didn't know that the kid had taken a bottle of paint to the bathroom after painting and then had not returned it to the box where paint went - but had returned the rest of it - and you didn't pay attention.

When children remove things from around sinks/counters and put them on the floor so they can clean the surface - they sometimes drop things. Well when paint bottles burst - they can make a splat that goes about 4 feet in every direction - ruining the mats you have in the bathroom (all of them) and splatting on the doors of the cabinets - on the walls - etc. It gives you a good 10 minutes of cleaning to do.

So when you get the paint cleaned, then everything should be fine, right? The kid can then finish cleaning the sink - put the stuff back on - spray the toilet - clean the toilet - and Voila - the bathroom is clean. Right?

But what if the kid decides to leave the water running?

How long does it flood the floor before the kid WHO IS STANDING IN THE ROOM remember - - realizes water is all over the floor?

And then - before letting you know....

How many of your NEWLY WASHED towels go in the floor to clean the water?

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
spoilsport
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 2:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Can I get a help line in on this one? Confused

So your kid messed up the entire bathroom? Shocked

Just a kid, remember that, just a kid, count till ten and keep breathing...

-"Today I went to see my doctor for medical check and he placed me on a six house bed rest" -Gen. Bry4nt J0hns0n
-noobies: click here
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 3:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From my experience, children do those things at the exact wrong time. Wouldn't have been a big deal if it had been any other day. . .

It's the day when you're having an event, the house/food is ready, the kids are clean/dressed etc. and THAT's when your three year old son (wearing white)decides to spoon with the cat (who is black), and decorate himself and the hardwood floors with magic marker.

They simply wouldn't do it any other day.

I don't know if its called baiting though. . . . there's got to be a better word.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
HellRyder
Pale Tracker

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 3:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Kids have the "best timing" in the world... they sense it miles away...

All will be well when grandpa is there... remember, your dad loves you and will not pay attention to the painted bathroom, wet towels, and other kid's adventures... (an if he will, he will laugh and tell a story about YOU having similar "great timing")

Take a deep breath, relax, and enjoy the visit.

United Kingdom x2 United States x2 Nigeria
Mortar 's
Closed lad accounts 's

Pith Helmet ARK: Tamale (Ghana) - Porto Novo (Benin): "it is a Hollywood movie"

Get your ninja sword and throwing stars here
NO MENTOR & NEW TO BAITING? Here's how to do it!
Harry Bawls
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 3:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ima Baeder wrote:
I don't know if its called baiting though. . . . there's got to be a better word.

Yes, there is a better word. It's REVENGE. The child (with a sharper mind than you would suspect) simply reasons "If I really screw this up, she won't ask me to do it again".

How do I know this you may ask? One word.......RADDEN

Laughing
Dionysius
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just sit back, have a laugh because it could be a lot worse.

RIP - Lad vampire and muguito were the gifts that kept on leeching. Greatly missed.

Information about Scams and their effects with great trophies - http://www.scam-info-links.info/ from Scam Patroller - http://www.romancescambaiter.com/ from wayne
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 6:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry Eliza, a bit funny though. Like Dionysius said you just have to laugh. Remember it is just stuff, bad timing yes but no injuries or loss of life so just bad timing. So like everybody else said laugh and don't chastise the kid too much. Smile

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
shuntbuzz
Illeterate pinhead

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 7:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Smile As a dad meself I can sympathize..

They definitely do it to bait you - all kids are a cross between candidates for the Apprentice, Damien and Bart Simpson.

If they were not, they would be boring...

Mortar x7
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I recall the panic when I discovered that the smell I mentioned to my wife (now ex) when I had a bath was due to her using some chemical depilatory there before me.

I should have known better than to use what she turned into a toxic chemical zone before being decontaminated, but I spent several days worrying what I would look like completely devoid of hair.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
4X1X9
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Harry Bawls wrote:
It's REVENGE. The child (with a sharper mind than you would suspect) simply reasons "If I really screw this up, she won't ask me to do it again".

Men (like me) take this tactic into our adult lives Laughing

You will have to munch the statistics of the transfer so I can give to them - Mr. James Hessom Hessom

If not that you only hide behind computer and be playing prawns with us - Benny Clifford

Pith Helmet France - Luxembourg

Closed lad accounts x26 - 2012 Closed lad accounts x258 - 2013
Closed lad accounts x263 - 2014 Closed lad accounts x160 - 2015
Closed lad accounts x204 & x1 - 2016
Closed lad accounts x177 - 2017 Closed lad accounts x81 - 2018
Closed lad accounts x85 - 2019 Closed lad accounts x9 -2020
(Grand Total Closed lad accounts 1,262) Golden Pig
HellRyder
Pale Tracker

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

GomerPyle wrote:
... I spent several days worrying what I would look like completely devoid of hair.

What did you look like without your hair... Laughing

United Kingdom x2 United States x2 Nigeria
Mortar 's
Closed lad accounts 's

Pith Helmet ARK: Tamale (Ghana) - Porto Novo (Benin): "it is a Hollywood movie"

Get your ninja sword and throwing stars here
NO MENTOR & NEW TO BAITING? Here's how to do it!
Miss Behaving
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 10:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The kid will remember it and think it was hillarious (and so will you eventually I hope).

Reminds me of the time was about five, I took all my clothes off and used my felt-tips to draw on extra eyes and legs and colour myself in so I could be a spider. I ran round the house covered in marker pen stark naked yelling and whooping Laughing

My poor mother wasn't impressed - with less than an hour till her sister (major sibling rival) turned up she had to chase me, pin me down, and scrub till all the pen came off.

(She eventually bought me soap crayons so I could be a spider 'at bath time' Very Happy )

it wasn't me
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 10:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmmm...lets, see.....small people events....

Feeding cornflakes (With milk) into the video recorder.

Cleaning fish bowl (With fish still in it) with washing up liquid.

Stinkbomb in the dishwasher just before a dinner party.

Dropping a bowl of ravioli onto a cream carpet After being told to eat in the kitchen. (Splat of red that's on the carpet to this day)

"freeing' the rabbit.

Playing baths in the shower. This is where you block the plughole and let the water fill up in the base bit. Water floods onto bathroom floor. Over time roof below floor collapses.

Honest, the list is never ending!

Deep breath, count to 10 and remember, it's all so you can embarrass her on her 21st Wink

Pretty Rose

pony
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 11:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dropping a bowl of ravioli onto a cream carpet

Done
Quote:
Playing baths in the shower.

Done

And i'm 26 Embarassed

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
B. A. Ware
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 2:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ MB
You wrote:
I took all my clothes off and used my felt-tips to draw on extra eyes and legs and colour myself in so I could be a spider.

I'd say you were ahead of your time. I didn't do that until I was in my 30s
You then wrote:
I ran round the house covered in marker pen stark naked yelling and whooping

Yup, still a regular occurance around my house. I just have to wait until the kids aren't home so I can do it. Laughing
dgloryhole
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 2:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

you guys think you got problems-when i moved when my house sold my 18 yr old was pissed at me so he crapped in a plastic bucket and put it in the freezer of the empty fridge-lucky the fridge was on-still cant get an answer why he did it

pony
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 4:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Eliza_Doolittle wrote:
How many of your NEWLY WASHED towels go in the floor to clean the water?

That simply wouldn't happen in my house. The kids keep all their stinking mouldy towels on the bathroom and/or bedroom floor anyway. Towels (and other laundry) only get washed if they are placed in the correct receptacle next to the washing machine. Clue: It's that large, white metal cube with a round glass window in the front and a row of buttons with mysterious symbols and lights next to them.

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
mathias
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Eliza_Doolittle wrote:
So - let's say that you didn't know that the kid had taken a bottle of paint to the bathroom after painting and then had not returned it to the box where paint went - but had returned the rest of it - and you didn't pay attention.?

...pictures please!!! Laughing

Safari Safari Safari Goat Mortar x4 (2 MIA) Closed lad accounts x lots

Jolly Roger

BASTARD !!! U JUST DEY MAKE ME SPEND MONEY SEND CHECKS TO NON EXISTING PLACES OL BOY NO TRY ME AGAIN OH ABEG JUST FUCK OFF MAKE I WORK COLLECT MONEY..

go screw your mother fucking uncircumcised rotten dick on your bedroom wall and die slow *DELETED* because you don't even worth a second out of my time

now you have taken me to a far area from my place ... I have to sleep under the bridge today ...

Vcamera
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As a father of an autistic child, the day wouldn't be complete without at least one story like that. Yesterday's was bleach spilled on his brand new tee shirt brought back from Disneyland by my mother and put on for the first time. After that he sneaked out in the rain with an umbrella to go play in the water filled hole he's dug in the garden. Today he's helped himself to frozen melon balls, chocolate orange rolls and mini toad in the hole (the last 2 eaten raw when they should have been cooked)

(edit) and let me add, since then he's managed to break his bed, attack his brother with water pistols and try to crash the computer by putting a paperweight on the keyboard.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic