SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

All Good Things....

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 3:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well it would seem that my first bait with the ever popular Shadrack is coming to an end. The web site that was used to send him $3000.00 reports that he has received it, yet he claims not to have. We are now in the phase where I am abusing him for lying to me.....

It is sad to lose the bait that garnered my first trophy and a safari Crying or Very sad

I think it might be time to use another e-mail addy on him... Twisted Evil

Anyway, just sitting here in the library waiting for Mrs. Man to do whatever it is she is doing so I thought I'd check in.

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
dgloryhole
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

yes it brings a tear to ones eye-like remembering the first time u got laid-i lost my baiting virginity with m0s3s uz3m3-may he rot in helll

pony
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 5:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

TheMan. The abuse stage isn't always the end of the bait. You sound like you might be able to get him back on board and abuse him a little bit more.
Try sending the money again in a different form. It means you'll have to backtrack but it should add to your credibility if you admit after a long tirade that you were mistaken and the screw up is at your end.

If he's travelled and he's still on the hook, it sounds like you could have a keeper.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 5:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A bait is never over until you end it. It sound like your mugu very much
wants his money. Ask him to write you a hand written letter stating that he
did not receive the $ 3K. Tell him that your are doing a full investigation on the matter. Laughing Laughing

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
B. A. Ware
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 5:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Man wrote:
The web site that was used to send him $3000.00 reports that he has received it, yet he claims not to have. We are now in the phase where I am abusing him for lying to me.....

Sounds to me like his dolla was chopped. Why not create a new character to write him a thank you note if you know what I mean Wink
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 6:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmmmm.....

Maybe start an investigation and THEN come to find out his dolla chop by the name that cannot be mentioned!

Man this is a devious group, I knew I liked you all for a reason Laughing

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 10:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I like Rumbero's suggestion of getting a hand written letter from the mugu stating that he didn't receive the money.

This is essesntial, so that you can then take this letter to your insurance company for reimbursement.

Afterall, you can't possibly send another �3,000 until you have a refund of the first payment that went astray.... Rolling Eyes

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic