SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Norweigian Gold Scam

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Conrad The-Impaler
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 1:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi, I am new to this, but am already having fun with these twits. Below is the message and attachment. Let me know what you think...

"...Hello Brgds. This is Kate . I am glad that you have answered my
offer, I to search partners for
business, in Western Countries. I work as an exchanger, the
distributor and the converter
e-currencies and payments. I live and I am in Norway. It is necessary
for me to have stocks e-gold.
But in my country it is rather difficult for getting.

I suggest you to be my supplier e-gold.

As we shall do business.

You speak me the data of your bank account, I do to you translation,
into the account specified by
you all over again the sum there will be 1500 $ your part of this
money 325 $ the rest you should
transfer in e-gold in your country and send me it e-gold on the
account specified by me. That is if
I to send you 1500 $ USA that you should receive this money, 325 $ you
leave to yourselves for work,
and 1100 $ you translate in e-gold and send to me. I to tell to you,
that it is necessary for me to
have very much, and frequently e-gold. And I to search reliable, and
the clever partner on business.
If you agree that, it is necessary for you to send me scan copy your
passport, or the rights. As to
you I was necessary to print out the form which has attached to the
letter, to fill in her and as to
make scan it, and to send me on e-mail. The earlier you will begin
movement, the earlier we at both
will have result.

P.S. I to search the reliable partner, the odds filled with you, will
be the real document. It will
be valid the contract. Have good day, I shall wait your answer.

Kate Fisher..."

CONTRACT

ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS

E-exchange Norway! Inc. ( "E-exchange Norway" ) welcomes you. E-exchange Norway! The given agreement, obliges you to carry out the following simple rules. From the moment of signing of the contract by you you become the supplier e-gold for our company ( http://www.e-gold.com ). In the future for all transactions with a parcel of money to your account, you undertake to give the data of the account, instead of the account not 3? persons. Your part from all transactions from any sums is determined as 15 %. As from its part you should carry out all actions after a conclusion, convertings, and sending of money within 24 hours. You should give the real data, what at work not we and not at you did not have any problems. From our party we guarantee not disclosure of your personal data. Of you as disclosure of the data on bank accounts, and the other data of the company is required not.

DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE

From its part service is obliged to notify the supplier about time stop works on what or to the reasons. The supplier is in turn obliged to warn service of the bad situations to not create a problem for work of service.

YOUR REGISTRATION OBLIGATIONS

In consideration of your use of the Service, you represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws of the United States or other applicable jurisdiction. You also agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Service's registration form (the " Registration Data ") and (b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or E-exchange Norway! has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, E-exchange Norway! has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service (or any portion thereof).

First name:
Last name:
Address Line 1:
Address Line 2:
The country:
City:
State:
Zip Code:
Contact phone number:
The best time on (GMT -06:00) when you can personally answer phone call:
Email:
Yahoo or msn or ISQ messenger:
Time and date of signing of the contract:
Emphasize on what rate you want to work: 20 working days (a stream 40k$) / 28 working days (a stream 56k$)
Carl Brutananadilewski
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is a variant on the "cash (fake) check, send us remainder" scam. What's interesting is that, instead of using Western Union or MoneyGram, they are aiming their scam tactics at people interested in quickly divesting their e-gold accounts for real cash.

In case you haven't heard, there's been a lot of hoopla with e-gold recently. Recently they were indicted for transmitting money without a license. Worse yet, they've falsely claimed to be an offshore company. These scam artists are praying on people's fear of both e-gold becoming insolvent and the recent drops in gold prices.

Pretty slick. Too bad the majority of people who have large stocks of e-gold won't fall for it.

I would recommend you bait this person by pretending to accept and cash their checks (have them send the checks to an abandoned building or something). When the scam artist asks for the e-gold account you opened up for him, tell him you've ran away to Bermuda with the money! Send photos from the hotel! Cool
Jimmy Jazz
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Carl Brutananadilewski wrote:
Pretty slick. Too bad the majority of people who have large stocks of e-gold won't fall for it.

But there lies the problem - they are not chasing the majority. A small number will suffice - the gullible ones!

I like you because I can sense some kind of strictness in you which reassures me that you are a straigth forward person - M@mudu U5m@n

"I must tell you that you must be one of these internet bugs parasites" - An ongoing lad.

ASSHOL, EAT YOUR DEFICATE., USELESS SOON OF BITCH, POLICT TOILET AND A MISSRABLE ONDIGAR BORN TO BE FAUSTRATED FOR LIFE THAT IS WHAT YOUR ARE.OK - Barrister D0ugla5 Clarl3

pony Closed lad accounts x 4
xinan
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 8:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

First of all that make me already see this is a scam are:

1. If they are so big in their business why do they not have their own e-mailaddress ? Why use free e-mailaccount ? Rolling Eyes

2. Why us such name on their e-mail as [email protected]

3. I always check out mails that I am not so sure about ( who doesn't want to earn extra money ? )

4. In the e-mil I got was her name Ella Pelsh but when I checked up the e-mailaddress her name was Thess Dixon Jr. ( wbc.toonzone.net/guestbook/ ) it's from that guestbook she got my e-mailaddress.

The letter to me :

Hello. My name is Ella Pelsh. I work in company E-exchange Norway.
We search considerable, clever, and the operative person for work with
our company.

We need to find the person for delivery to us of electronic currencies,
such as e-gold, e-bullion, evocash, and still other currencies.

If you to have interest in it write to my email: [email protected]

we shall contact you within 24 hours after you write to us on email.
We shall send you all details of the transaction, and we shall write
all trifles and conditions, have successful day.

Have good day Ella.
JoeM
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Not sure if you can use it for anything, but send me a pm if you have any need for some norwegian translation - it might cause him/her some work if they had to translate from norwegian Smile
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Conrad--welcome aboard--

Your lad says Norskyland, husker du?

So be sure to end your letters congratulating him on being such a 'drittsek', and add in 'din teiting' and 'tispe' in a friendly way.

Norway a new lad faux venue but they aren't prone to go from a steamy equatorial region area to an icebox... would you?.. The point is that with no effort at all you can find Norwegian swear-words and curses on the net--same as I did for the latter 3. [husker du means 'do you remember'?]

I also have friends in northern Minnesota, which helps too.

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.
His Excellency Ambassador Dr. Kwame Bawuah-Edusei
BoodyBoo
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Instead of Norweigian Gold, I think you should insist on getting a Norweigan Blue. It has beautiful plumage! I love the way it pines for the fjords too.

Boody
flodhest
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 12:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Make sure to end all of your emails with "Faen ta deg". Razz

"AT FIRST I WILL LIKE TO ASSURE YOU THAT THIS TRANSACTION IS 100% RISK TO BOTH PARTIES." - James Chi

"Like i told you before now do not make any payment to Mr B3ll0 BECAUSE right now we do not know who he is and he should be one of these internet fraud trying to take what does not belong him."
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 12:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hi xinan welcome aboard--

You need to question--to yourself at least-- why someone supposedly in Norway is in dire need of a business partner to get things shipped there. It's a country of good folks with a stable economy. And they do not need any help from a 3rd-party to get things shipped to them. Nor any W. African scammer pretending to be from there--is there even a WAf embassay in Oslo? Will look into it, but makes no diff.

The best explanation I can provide is that [as is obvious] your scammer is actually in a W. African country that is on the 'no-do list' when it comes to things being shipped by credit-card. The scammers know this and need a 3rd person [you, the victim] to help them out.

It's essentially a credit card scam--or possibly the 'we will send you checks to cash' scam but they make it seem so nice and effortless for you to help out, and maybe make some Euros/USD in the process too just for being a helpful person. Don't believe it! Crying or Very sad

My personal advice to you is that if it seems too confusing and complicated to you, then you should drop it like a hot yam or frozen lutefisk in your hands. You owe them no reply, nothing, bupkus. . If you are truly new to baiting, hold back on it and learn from the pros here.

my best--jervis tetch / mad hatter

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.
xinan
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Jervis Tetch !

I am from Sweden and I visit Norway many times per year so I know Norway is the most wealthy country in the world in some lists.

I think it's great to see how they target wealthy countries or tell me if they do this in countries that am not wealthy ?

I can read and write in Norweign so I could write them in Norweign but I know already it is a scam so I have just deleted it.

I get about 20 scam mails per day as I am both a single old lady and Pastor ( two "titles" they love to scam )

Jeg husker ikke att svara p� scam brev !!
BarneyG
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I wouldn't be surprised if the IP was pointing to "you-know-where" Wink Laughing

If you need some legal forms in Norwegian (and they are required a plenty for a transaction of such magnitude), I could knock up a few Twisted Evil

... of course any export from Norway goes through Sweden and Denmark = even more forms to fill for your new pet Twisted Evil

Mrs. Damirez (Lottery scam): That sums up your person as been fraudulent. Our legal team have been instructed to bring criminal charges against you in the EU court.
Mrs. Damirez: We are just sick and tired with this cat and mouse game you have forced us into.
Mary Ray: the Investigation Authority will be after you and you know what that means.
Ogomegbunam:is there at any time or point in the future a need or requisition for blood ritual?
Safari x3
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi xinan in sweden--love your meatballs--

They primarily target wealthy/stable industrialized countries..Bank robber Willie Sutton said it succinctly in the 1950s--"I rob banks because that's where the money is"..

But make no mistake about it, they would and will steal from anyone in any country--rich or poor--if it feathers their nest and is worth their time.

BTW, it's apparent that 'scam' means the same in Swedish too. So if you insult them and wish to continue the bait, find another word to work with on that, or else you will twig them prematurely.

oxford
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear Carl Brutananadilewski,

can you please clarify more clearly on this issue with E-exchange Norway?
you mean that they are sending money to your account and after reclaiming it ? or tell about that victim to the police or how ?
What kind of harm they can cause ?
and how they are getting profit ?
Please clarify, thanks in advance
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Oxford, and welcome to the eater.

How the scam works is like this, it's just the same as the standard fake cheque scam, except in this version, the scammers will send victims fake cheques or fake electronic payment (flashing) directly in to the victims bank account for $1500, they are told to keep $325 for themselves as commission, and send $1100 dollars back to the scammer via their Egold account.

A short while later, the victim finds that the $1500 cheque they deposited, was fake or stolen, or the funds that were sent to their bank account electronically (flashing), do not exist, they are then left to pay their bank back the $1500, whilst the scammer is laughing his head of with the $1100 he has been sent in Egold currency.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
oxford
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the explanation Scam Patroller,
sorry, maybe I'm dummie here on this,
but shouldn't my bank check the transfer beffore putting money to my account ?
and how my Bank can ask money back, if they allowed to transaction happen to my account ?
Are they not controling transaction transferred to my account ? then how can money come to my account without my bank's permission ?
Mind Freak
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Once upon a time, in a Galaxy very near us, I received a Cashiers Cheque for $4,600; deposited it in my account on that Friday morning; withdrew $4,140 that evening and sent all but the Western Union charges to a Charity in Russia. The next day my bank called and told me that if I didn't return the money on Monday they were going to report me to the FBI because the cheque turned out to be counterfeit. I had to take out a loan to cover it and am still paying on it now! How's that for a wake-up call? Evil or Very Mad

Whether you are Moslem, Jewish, Christian, or any of thousands of other beliefs, or simply a Being without any religious standing, the Laws of Morality and the Scriptural Laws only applies when you are dealing with people that live by those laws! Wink http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32877

In the spirit of [oss] Col. Hogan's credo, "You'll assist fellow victims, cooperate with all friendly forces, and use every means to harass and injure the enemy's operations." [the cia didn't tell me to say that and hls didn't either; guess who did]
oxford
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 5:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

thanks it's clear for me already man, but how bank who is controller of my accounts allow to put transactions to my account from false sender ?
HOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW?????
no need to tell me, how bad it is, but just tell me how Bank allow such stupid thing, putting money to my account from another person who is SCAM????!
ratter
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 5:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Oxford, in many countries it is a law that deposited funds must be available in your account within x number of days. Unless fraud is obvious (and many if not most of these frauds are very good) the bank has no way of knowing that the check is forged or no good until it is rejected by the drawer's bank and makes its way back to your bank. If the bank is in another country, that can take months.

You are guaranteeing payment on any deposit to your account. You probably signed a statement to that effect when you opened your account, or it is written into banking law.

The concept of a "cleared" check only exists in the minds of consumers. The check is never really "cleared"; it has simply not been returned.

United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaSpainSwitzerlandBeninNetherlandsCanadaGhanaItalyIrelandMalaysiaUnited Nations = 56

Goat

PayPal Modality
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 5:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Banks have NO control to stop money coming in to your account - only to verify money going out of it.

The Lads aren't geniuses - far from it. They learn sneaky tricks bit by bit and put them to the best scamming use they can.

How long does it take for a cheque to clear ? 3 days, 5 days ?, 7 days ?

http://www.payontime.co.uk/collect/collect_cheque_clearing.html

The period differs from bank to bank, but this is the most important thing to bear in mind.

Remember that, even after the value of the cheque has been credited to your account there is still a risk that the money could be reclaimed if the cheque turns out to be stolen or counterfeit.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
johnnyringo
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ratter, Good explanation. As you said, there is no such thing as "cleared." When a check is presented to the bank upon which it was drawn, one of two things will happen. It will either be paid, or returned unpaid.

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 4:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sirs, thanks for explanation with check, grateful! it's more clearer to me now. But what if the scamers say that they are going to transfer money to my bank account from their bank, which means that operation happen more quicker than checks, so it can be still the same situtaion as cheques ? I mean trnasfers....
onyenekwu
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 11:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It is not only the rich stable industrialized nations that they scam, they spread their net far and wide, I think the brasillian banker is still the highest individual maga payee that i have read of. Far from it , they make more money off a rich maga from a poor less civillized society than one from the western enclave, because there are less monetary controls in the less advanced countries.I read or heard about The iranians, cambodians, being scammed as well.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic