SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

More modern wash-wash scam?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got this today... I thought it was a very strange format. I've seen a lot of formats, never any like this.

Quote:
Attention: The Beneficiary,

I am Miss Mercy Udo a computer scientist with central bank of Nigeria. I am 24 years old, just started work with C.B.N. I came across your file which is marked X and your released disk painted RED I took time to study it and found out that you have paid VIRTUALLY all fees and certificate but the fund has not been release to you. The most annoying thing is that they cannot tell you the truth that on no account will they ever release the fund to you, instead they let you spend money unnecessarily. I do not intend to work here all the days of my life, I can release this fund to you if you can certify me of my security, And how I can run away from this Nigeria, if Imake the transfer and remain in this country, I will be
seriously in trouble and My life will be in danger.
Please this is like a Mafia setting in Nigeria, you may not understand it because you are not a Nigerian. The only thing I will need to release this fund is a special HARD DISK we call it HD 80 GIG. I will buy two of it, recopy your information, destroy the previous one, punch the computer to reflect in your bank within 24 banking hours. I will clean up the tracer and destroy your file, after which I will run away from Nigeria to meet with you. If you are interested , do get in touch with me immediately on my E-MAIL [email protected]
You should send to me your convenient tell/fax numbers for easy communications and also re confirm the contract particulars and bank details, so that there won't be any mistake.
Regards,
Miss Mercy Udo.
Computer Scientist.

I love the job title.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Lord Nelson
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

> re confirm the contract particulars and bank details

and how are you supposed to do this exactly?

LN

"FUCK Y " click. - skype hangup call #250 to Ranti Smile

My late father was among the few blacks-Zimbabwe rich farmers murdered in cold blood by the KILLER SQUERDS

Michael you jumped in to my life and destroyed it.

fuck to you and you Bush sheet

LOOK THE INSULT FROM YOU IS GETTING OUT OF HAND
Zorro
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

JojoB, could it be that you have a lady to substitute for your dearly departed Kevin ? Laughing

There is one way to find out if a man is honest; ask him! If he says yes, you know he's crooked.

The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once.
DuraLex
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It almost looks like a YW bait: "Hello, I'm looking at a lot of money and I want to steal it and run out of the country. Please help me".

This guy has "Safari!" written over him in block capitals. I'd say hit it!

"stupid job baiter. rot for hell demon scum"-Danny the Internet Hitman
"Listen to me mr , you have also insulted mr personalty and you have also misspelled mr name , am nor santana,santodo my name is prof charles soludo."
Visit the Duralex Internet Experience. Baits and tutorials go here.
Big thanks to JMRazor for the orange title!
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been on haiatus from new baits for a while, as my long term ones were still running, but those seems to have run their course, for the most part.

I did respond back to this one, I am very curious to see how this thing goes.

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe you have to pay to have the HD shipped?

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
HARD DISK we call it HD 80 GIG

I bet you $10 you will find a cheaper one on Ebay, not much imagination spent there Smile

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
is a special HARD DISK we call it HD 80 GIG.

Now only a REAL Computer Scientist would be able to use technical terms like that!
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Make sure the 80GB HD is not a Hitatchi Deskstar (aka Deathstar) or you'll never get the information off of it! Crying or Very sad

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi jojobean^

What makes your ladette think your special disk was RED? Tell them you only have ever dealt in chartreuse and beige disks.

Ladette wants to punch the computer--killing the goose that lays the golden eggs and electrocuting yourself too in the process--sorta like Frank Grimes. That would be a sight to see.

It's truly a laff to hear your ladette say how new she is at it all and then proceed to run the list of tech stuff like an old pro from an older script. Stuff I didn't comprehend, but I know BS when I see it. When they pull that on me I start talking about my dog, the weather, my hats, and my millions.

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.
His Excellency Ambassador Dr. Kwame Bawuah-Edusei
GordonBennett
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I will buy two of it
but can you lend me the cash?..

Purple Flower
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How about I just send her a couple of flash drives? That will probably be easier and cheaper.

Goat

B. A. Ware
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 3:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have one like it going right now. Mine started about the time I was told to F off by a bank manager. Hey, is it my fault he can't answer a few questions and then go pick up his money Laughing Anyway I got an email from a "Computer Scientist" at the same bank wanting to assist me.

Dumbass wrote:
It is this COMPUTERONIC KTT DRIVE 3000 STORAGE FACILITY CAPACITOR 1990 that I will use to track and store every information to enables me effect your transfer. I have negotiate on the price of the COMPUTERONIC KTT DRIVE 3000 STORAGE FACILITY CAPACITOR 1990 in central bank store here,the price of it is $860.

Want to guess who he thinks should pay for it?

I told him that I won't work with that old 1990 version. I want a 2005 or newer or no deal. Wink
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice find, JJB. It is certainly something special.

Any ideas what to do with her yet? Laughing

Closed lad accounts loads
pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, as of right now all she knows is that I am a missionary.

Oh, I forgot to mention I was in a VERY remote location. Twisted Evil

Goat

jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't worry, she explains it. It is not a scam, as it will not cost any money.

Quote:
Dear,
Thank you for your mail. I really understand your mail but listen let me tell you the truth. As i told you before, i am a computer scientist working with this central bank. I found it very difficult to contact you because i am afraid if you will report me to the big officer here in this bank. After proper investigation on your file, i found out that on no account will they ever release this fund to you instead they keep on collecting money from you. I know that a lot of people have promised you that they will transfer this fund to you, but at the end of the day, they will not deliver as promised.
I am going to transfer this fund to your account with only a special hard disk, We call it HD80 GIG. You will buy two of the hard disk, then i will use one to transload all your transfer informations into the new hard disk, remove all the bad report why they will not release the fund to you so that the central control system will confirm the payment during the transfer. After that, i will use the next hard disk to effect the payment which must reflect in your account within 24 banking hours.
As soon as i made the transfer, i will delete all the transfer informations from the central control system, clean up the tracer and punch the computer ( Question )so that no one will trace how i did the transfer. Bear in mind that you must be in your bank on the day i will make the transfer so that you will confirm that the fund has hit your account before i start deleting the informations from the central control panel. As soon as you confirmed the fund in your account, i will move immediately to our neighboring country where you will come over and pick me down to your country.
My dear, what will you offer me if i make this transfer to your account?.
This deal will not cost you any money, but you must assure me my security that you will take me out of this country as soon as i make the transfer.
As soon as i hear from you with positive answer on what you will offer me, i will start arranging your informations into my computer and get it ready for transfer.
According to your question, we can work without telephone for now, but i will still like to speak with you to explain more so that you will understand the nature of this deal. Base on this, i am going to arrange a confidential telephone number where you will be contacting me.

Please forward to me your banking particulars for confirmation that you are the beneficiary of this fund so that i will start arranging it into my computer.

I am looking forward to hearing from you soonest.
Regards.
Miss Mercy Udo.

Goat

Last edited by jojobean on Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I received this one as well, yesterday. I'm still pondering exactly how to answer it. I think this is one for - as a retired Marine he could protect her from the Nigerian mafia.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
pug
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds like a great deal to me! I didn't see any mention of how many millions are involved, though, or what percentage she would offer you. (Oh, that's right, because of the red disk marked X it's already yours!)

Keep us posted. Could be fun. Smile

(Since she's a "computer scientist" you know it's risky free, right?)

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi jojo and yastreb^

@yastreb--why does the name Don Vito Abacha from Italy come to mind all of a sudden? It's a surname the Lads use of course that can also be from Mexico-to-SoAmer, Spain, or Italy if you want to pretend to bait them in a godfatherly way with a new introduced alias.

@jojo--be sure to discuss how much you enjoy the missionary position--LOL!

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.
His Excellency Ambassador Dr. Kwame Bawuah-Edusei
Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mine just went pear-shaped in a rather odd way.

I replied thus:

Quote:

I'm a bit shocked by this. I had to think hard about what you're saying - but if you do as you say, how can I guarantee your security? And can you leave the country without any problems? I don't know if you can get into Australia without sponsorship, and as a resident alien I can't help you there.

What I got back was this!

Quote:

Dear,
Thank you for your mail, quite understood. I'm a little surprise by the name you wrote after your mail, cos the name i have in my record here says , so how come you wrote . well i don't want to make any mistake. Just confirm to me if you change your name before we can proceed.
As for your questions, i will answer them when you guarantee me that you are the beneficiary of this fund.

Well that just threw me! is my other main baiter persona. If the Lad actually had Eliza's details, why hit me as part of a mass mail-out?

I decided not to admit a mistake but tackle things head-on (as befits a Marine Wink ) and sent back:

Quote:

I haven't changed my name or my gender. I've always been Malcolm Reynolds. What the hell is going on?
I think either you've sent this to the wrong person or this is all some stupid practical joke. Either way, you can forget about it!

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
and punch the computer

Old programmer's joke:
Q. What is the difference between a computer and a user?
A. You only have to punch data into a computer once.

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
B. A. Ware
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@yastreb
You wrote:
Well that just threw me! Eliza Dane is my other main baiter persona.

It's a continuation of a bait that just died. It's the same lad. Since the first lad couldn't get any money out of you this "new" person is trying to build trust with you.
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 11:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

B. A., that would be a reasonable suggestion, except that I've never answered a Central Bank of Nigeria letter as Eliza - with them I always use Malcolm.

Reply today:
Quote:
Dear,
Let me go back to me file and investigate properly, i will get back to you soon.

There may be life in this one yet!

Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic