SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Third Anniversary Safari - (Video p. 63)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Eliza wrote:
I just want to shout to the world that I'm * Ed!

Ohmygod, I just lost it there! Laughing He's giddy with lust not realizing just how much you have fucked him, and how much more he has coming. He hasn't caught on to the fact that definitions vary for that particular word. I love this!

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
mami
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He must be really desperate now.. and his plane has left, and he ain't got no money... Cool

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Can't wait for updates!

Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 8:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Then updates you shall have Smile

"Just sit right back and you'll hear a tale
A tale of a fateful trip
That started from this tropic port
Aboard this tiny ship..."

Ed is still at the bar. He said something I didn't understand about being with someone who let him stay there. Doug called him to ask him if he's on the boat yet. He, of course, said no and I said "oh crap". Seems that we have lost communication over the radio with the boat and have no idea where it is.
I told him to call me if it comes into port so that we know it's safe.
Safe to say he missed his flight.
Eliza, if you want to call later to have more phone sex Very Happy tell him Dougie's out on another boat looking for the first one. I love calling Singapore on Skype. 2 cents a minute and I have something like a $2 credit so I can talk to Ed all day long.

"I don�t know if you intention is to run away with my sweat." - George Dunant
"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
"QUICKLY DO THE GIRL MARY WANT TO DIE IN OUR NECK" - Ecowas bank
pony
HomerJFong
Courtesiless son of a doggy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 8:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Let me know if you need to give any bad news from Lithuania.

"I was at the Abuja Embassy Today, the Security guards say that the is no Mr. Bryan Adams working with them at either the lagos or abuja embassy. and did not let me in." - Efosa Erhabor - (Accra to Abuja)
"We stayed there for two days hopping to get any of you" - Pastor Collins
"i will report to webmaster,abuse and the police hold and see, .....go to hell and rust in there bastard........bitch" - Steve Wright
"This office will like to inform you that your winnings have been forfieted due to acts unbecoming of a humanbeing." - The Alpha Lottery
"A MAD MAN WILL PREGNANT YOUR JUNIOR SISTER AND THE BABY WILL BE A MAD BASTARD LIKE YOU." - Mahadul Usman
"I AM NOT A FOLL LET ME BE BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST AN ANIMAL TO DEAL WITH" - Tunji Adams
Mortar x5
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerSkype Name
mami
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 8:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks a LOT mr Mugu!!

Can't wait for his reaction when the boat doesn't come and he missed his flight and da money!!

Unfortunately I have to go asleep now.. (late night here).. but I will catch up tomorrow morning early!

Kudos.

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There he goes...

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=c09_1182439418

Embarassed
Doctor X
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

bow_down bow_down bow_down bow_down bow_down bow_down

To you all.

--J.D.

callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping

Brilliant! Just brilliant! Can you just make sure he is stranded long enough for his visa to expire? I'm sure the local immigration people would like to be informed...

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If he overstays, they'll get him on the way out. It's a serious offence.

Quote:
Under the Immigration Act (Cap 133), the penalties for overstaying or illegal entry are a jail term of up to six months plus a minimum of 3 strokes of the cane.

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's rescheduled his flight. Three more days, 100 more dollars or less. In these three days, he won't be so much f****d as gang-rogered by cactus knobbed aliens.

Quote:

I've finally rescheduled my flight to a later date..Iam to leave for Nigeria on the 25th June,2007..Really I was there by 7.05pm..I hanged around in the lobby for about twenty minutes before I left..It is important you ask your respresentatives to locate me so as to sign those documents as soon as possible.Right now,I've already run out of money..Anyway,Iam still at Hostel Mackenzie 114-A Mackenzie Road,Singapore 228709. Tel: ****** and *******.,My room number is 409.I look forward to your response.
Thanks and God bless.

His room number should be 101.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
Doctor X
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^Get him to scream "DO IT TO AMY!! DO IT TO AMY!!!"

--J.D.

mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love the smell of lad pain in the morning. It smells like...victory.
Quote:
What is going on?..I've heard from you or Amy..What is the problem?..Why did he (Nelson) to Charlie's to pick me up.I waited for him at Charlie's till about 6.45am in the morning..Iam really worried..I need you to get me out of here,before it is too late..Right now,Iam dejected.I've run out of money.I've only a hundred singapore dollar left with me..I hope you know what that means.I need you to send me some money.Please,ask Amy to call me..I really need to talk to her.
Meanwhile,since nelson didn't turn up..What is the next plan?..You need to get me out of here,before my stay expires.I look forward to your response.

I replied
Quote:
We couldn't get in touch with the boat. I was concerned because Nelson told us that he was taking on water and had engine problems. I finally got another boat and went to look for Nelson's boat. We more or less knew where he last was (about an hour north of you.) I searched most of the day and we found them about 3 hours ago. Nelson's too fucking greedy. The boat sank because he wasn't willing to come back when he started having problems. Thank God we found his raft and everyone including the kids were safe. Look, I'm horse from yelling at the crew all day and I need some sleep. Once I get a little shut eye I'll get back in touch with you and we'll figure out what the next step needs to be.

With that, I'm all outta ideas. Suggestions anyone?

Edit: Eliza, I think he needs more phone sex. From Amys account:
Quote:
Sweetheart,
Nelson didn't turn up..I waited for him at Charlie's till about 6.45am in morning..I was really looking to see you.Right now,Iam really dejected..I've been trying to reach you on your mobile phone all through the day,but all to no avail..It is fustrating ..you know..What is going on?..Darlin',it is important you call me.We relly need to talk..I've run out of money..I have only a hundred singapore dollar with me..I guess,you know that means..You really need to get me out of here..I need to be with you.I love you.

"I don�t know if you intention is to run away with my sweat." - George Dunant
"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
"QUICKLY DO THE GIRL MARY WANT TO DIE IN OUR NECK" - Ecowas bank
pony
TurkeyTrotter
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Can you try and get him to book a room at Raffles for 1 night to show Amy a good time. Maybe she will come across to him if he shows some initiative. Would the promise of some hot wild sex with Amy encourage him to spend the last of his money on a luxurious hotel room?
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

**PAGING ELIZA***

Another bout of phone sex and a few more promises from Amy should be enough to keeping his hopes and spirits up long enough to run out of cash and miss his flight. All you need are a few more missed connections. Maybe set up a meeting at the Hilton but mistakenly send him to the Hyatt. (Whoops! Sorry, Ed! Just a silly mistake! My bad!) And so on....

This lad is well and truly *. It's a bait for the ages! bow_down

(And, as noted earlier in this thread, I'm taking particular enjoyment in this since I had the pleasure of baiting this turd for a very brief while a couple of years ago. It puts a more personal face on the bait, not that I can take any iota of credit for the brilliance of your teamwork!)

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

Safari x 16:
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, you know me - - My cell phone battery died. I couldn't find my charger - Doug couldn't find it. We searched everywhere - and then I found it under the bed in the hotel. Damn it - I need to be a bit more tidy!

So now that I have my phone charged and can call him....I didn't because I was really annoyed because I didn't get to see him last night. So I cried all day today - and then fell asleep....so tomorrow I can call him back.

The thing, though, IN REAL LIFE (not part of this Amy & Ed story - but my REAL LIFE) is that MY FATHER is flying in to visit me for a week. I CANNOT do phone sex calls with my father here in the apartment with me! So I'll need to tell ed some excuse for not being able to talk with him like that - - maybe that my brother has shown up and is with me - and he is very religious and doesn't believe in sex until marriage or something - so I can't talk about it when he's around?

I dunno - - but anyone got ideas for this guy?? Or maybe it's time he got some money sent to him via WU?

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think a great finale would be for Amy to run away with Barrister Ong King Seng, and the inheritance. The barrister stole the money and the girl, leaving 3d stranded in Singapore, looking a chump. Nice. A happy ending. Smile

Well, he got her out of jail where 3d failed, and a girl's got needs, don't she?

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
HomerJFong

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 4:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

G3orge will be calling him in a few minutes. I'm going to claim that my sources told me that D0ug arrived, and they saw him and the money walk off with Ed.

If Ed denies anything, G3orge will voice his displeasure.

"I was at the Abuja Embassy Today, the Security guards say that the is no Mr. Bryan Adams working with them at either the lagos or abuja embassy. and did not let me in." - Efosa Erhabor - (Accra to Abuja)
"i will report to webmaster,abuse and the police hold and see, .....go to hell and rust in there bastard........bitch" - Steve Wright
"This office will like to inform you that your winnings have been forfieted due to acts unbecoming of a humanbeing." - The Alpha Lottery
"A MAD MAN WILL PREGNANT YOUR JUNIOR SISTER AND THE BABY WILL BE A MAD BASTARD LIKE YOU." - Mahadul Usman
"I AM NOT A FOLL LET ME BE BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST AN ANIMAL TO DEAL WITH" - Tunji Adams
Mortar x5
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerSkype Name
mami
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 4:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

But don't let Amy run away before 3ddy runs out of money and misses his flight!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 4:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Methinks Ed will not be having a pleasant night's sleep, and might even be on his way to check into another flophouse. G3orge accused him of being in cahoots with D0ug and stealing the money.

http://media.putfile.com/george-is-not-pleased

Mortar x5
mami
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 4:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh oh bad for 3d...

But please please please let 4my runaway with the money only after 3ddyboy has lost ALL of his money and missed his rescheduled flight...

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 4:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"What about ammy? What about ammy?"
I hope that room 409 reference scares his ass out of the hostel and into more expensive accommodation. Laughing

Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 5:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

At this point there really should be only one goal to work toward -- he HAS to miss his flight. I don't know how best to do that but there's got to be a way to string him so he doesn't get out in time......

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
Bungo Pony
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 5:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Perhaps Amy should have a wedding to attend over in Malaysia (or some other close-by place). After all, she does have family there, right? Perhaps her family should meet 3d.

Or, Amy's great uncle Ben passed away. He got rich with the rice factory he owned. Amy is going to inherit uncle Ben's fortune and share it with 3d. But of course, he has to attend the funeral.

Or how about Amy winning tickets for a boat cruise or something? She needs some alone time with 3d. Oh yeah, she'll bring along some money of course. After all, they should start spending some time together since they're engaged.
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok how about this - Amy calls in a bit - and asks Ed what the* is going on. Where did he and doug go? My uncle ozzy is SO * that they have ran off together and left me here.

I'll do this in just a bit.

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic