SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Anyone fancy Holland?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bobo419
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Holland plays Serbia tomorrow evening in the European Football U21 final.
I'll be ready : orange hat, shirt, shorts are ironed. The Heineken's cooling in the fridge and my neighbours have been warned for the rapturous shouts of joy (or wails of sadness should the unthinkable happen) at the full time whistle.
Unless of course we need to go through another 32 penalty shoot out, in which case another case of beer will have to leave the fridge Razz !

crime doesn't pay... but the hours are good !

Early to bed, early to rise
Makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise
- and a milkman -
B.L.Z. Bubb
Dudley Dooright

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Heineken? puke
Under 21 football? Confused

"Please note for your information i am not boner,my name is bona Williams." - Reminded me of Shiver's "Ahoy Matey" quote...

"Maybe we should all just have an orgy and not worry about who belongs to whom." - from 419eater chat. This is what you're missing if you're not in it.

Kids, don't PostWhore for your Orange Name or you'll end up like me. Do the right thing. Donate.

Deaded Banks: Malaysia x2
pony Mortar x24
Don
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, Holland did qualify this time?

**"Freedom? There ain't no fuckin' Freedom!"**
Bobo419
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@BLZBubb : OK, OK, I know it's horrible and makes cat's piss seem stronger (which it probably is...) Cool , but as a Dutchman I can hardly cheer for the Dutch team swigging a can of Castlemaine XXXX, Foster's, Bud or Stella now can I? It would be.... un...ethical.... Laughing
But I swear that as soon as the match is over I'll revert to my usual Jupiler (Belgian Lager) just to get the vile taste out of my mouth... Wink

U21 : tournament for players indeed under the age of 21... Rolling Eyes

PS : Holland won the tournament last year Smile

- and a milkman -
Bobo419
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Don : they didn't need to.... Very Happy they were automatically qualified because they won it last time..... hehehehehe

- and a milkman -
B.L.Z. Bubb
Dudley Dooright

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bobo419 wrote:
U21 : tournament for players indeed under the age of 21... Rolling Eyes

Oh, I know what it is, I just don't understand anybodies interest in it... Laughing

"Please note for your information i am not boner,my name is bona Williams." - Reminded me of Shiver's "Ahoy Matey" quote...

"Maybe we should all just have an orgy and not worry about who belongs to whom." - from 419eater chat. This is what you're missing if you're not in it.

Kids, don't PostWhore for your Orange Name or you'll end up like me. Do the right thing. Donate.

pony Mortar x24
Don
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

oh the U21...yeah, they might have won something Laughing

**"Freedom? There ain't no fuckin' Freedom!"**
Bobo419
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 2:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Bubb & Don : I appreciate your efforts to try and spoil my day, but it won't work.... If Holland wins the U21 tournament twice in succession..... who knows what will happen when the reach 21?
Please, don't answer that last one... Having seen the over 21's play the last few years has generated enough frustration to think of suitable sarcastic comments myself, thank you very much ! Twisted Evil

- and a milkman -
B.L.Z. Bubb
Dudley Dooright

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 2:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Twisted Evil

Edit: As to your original question "Anyone fancy Holland?", the answer is no, not all of Holland, but Persephone sounds quite hot, I could be tempted to fancy her (as long as Equinoxe isn't in one of his postwhoring, lurking the forum moods! Laughing)

pony Mortar x24

Last edited by B.L.Z. Bubb on Fri Jun 22, 2007 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Iwan Zukmiov
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 2:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Of course I'm sitting ready to cheer the guys to another cup... and they will get it again this time.

Some pretty good soccer during the tournament and I actually had hoped Belgium would be our opponent in the finale... Bad luck... oh well now we have to give serbia a beating

With friendly greetz

Iwan

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bobo419 wrote:
@BLZBubb : OK, OK, I know it's horrible and makes cat's piss seem stronger (which it probably is...) Cool , but as a Dutchman I can hardly cheer for the Dutch team swigging a can of Castlemaine XXXX, Foster's, Bud or Stella now can I? It would be.... un...ethical.... Laughing

What about Grolsch? It's not bad! Also those nice hard glass bottles make good missiles Twisted Evil

Bobo419
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 4:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@mike : Sorry, Grolsch is only mildly better than Heineken (or Amstel, Oranjeboom and the like...). Better breed of cat probably ! Cool
Living in Belgium tends to alter your tatstebuds : we're spoiled here with Jupiler, Stella, Hoegaarden, Lambiek, Kasteelbier, Leffe, Grimbergen, West-Vleeteren, Orval... I'll quit now, just typing this makes me drunk....
I've lived in the UK for 7 years and had to get used to kitten piss (lager, I mean), although there are some very good bitters...but... there's no beer country like Belgium : Carlsberg got it so wrong : the "probably" in their slogan was a sad case of delusion...
I've also lived in Canada for a short spell : beer tasted the same as in the UK.
Spain has some nice beers (San Miguel), but French and German beers suck
Hohoho !!! aren't we sidetracking here? This was supposed to be about football, not beer !!!

- and a milkman -
Luther Blissett
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 4:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bobo419 wrote:
I can hardly cheer for the Dutch team swigging a can of Castlemaine XXXX, Foster's, Bud or Stella.

puke

I always thought football watching requires beer and not yellow watery softdrinks Wink

Bobo419 wrote:
German beers suck
Shocked

Best beer. Ever. Razz

Banks: Ivory Coast Netherlands United Kingdom Ghana United Nations x1 Nigeria x2 Law Firms: South Africa United Kingdom Nigeria x1 Misc. Mugu Pooh: United Kingdom China x1 United Nations x2 HYIPs: pyramid x25 Phonelad Websites: Cellphone x6

Donate the Nurse, the Eater needs Pants... Err? * Scamwarners.com * Artists against 419 * Kill HYIPs & Ponzi Scams!
Bobo419
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 4:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Luther Blissett
how do you "publish" the beer picture in your post? Copy/paste doesn't seem to work? I've got a few that might rattle you.... Dare you to advise...

- and a milkman -
Luther Blissett
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 4:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ It's hotlinked from www.augustiner-braeu.de/ because I couldn't be bothered to save it & publish it via my photobucket account.
Hotlinking is probably not very elegant. If you want to share pictures, use photobucket or imageshack.

/EDIT: Sorry, just realised that some additional explanation might be required. Wehn I said "hotlinked", I meant that I went to the website, right-clicked on the picture, selected "Copy picture location" and then pasted it into my post here using the [img] command.

Banks: Ivory Coast Netherlands United Kingdom Ghana United Nations x1 Nigeria x2 Law Firms: South Africa United Kingdom Nigeria x1 Misc. Mugu Pooh: United Kingdom China x1 United Nations x2 HYIPs: pyramid x25 Phonelad Websites: Cellphone x6

Donate the Nurse, the Eater needs Pants... Err? * Scamwarners.com * Artists against 419 * Kill HYIPs & Ponzi Scams!
Bobo419
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 4:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@luther : even though I'm considered to be a football and beer expert, I'm one of the last self taught computer ignoramus's.. how do you 'hotlink'? Sorry for the trouble and thanks for your help

- and a milkman -
breadcrumb
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 5:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

folks folks...no need for a fight here....you know, Heineken also owns the Austrian brewing company Brau Union and therefore you can also have one of these fine beers from Heineken:
http://www.brauunion.at/ASP/ContentScripts/htmlPage.asp?MOID=300173&MVER=EN&UID=190347531822062007

Wink Laughing Laughing

"your papa, i do you ok, you do fuck your self off goodday" Hitman lad to Usm4an B3ll0
"fuck you and your mumu family for ever andv ever, you go die for bicycle accident this year" Hitman to Usm4n B3ll0
"once again thank you for the disappointment and arranged confussion." Barrister Ise
"Do you said am stupid" lad posing as Mike Pence
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Postcount doesn´t matter.
pony Rolling Eyes (Admin Certified)
9x United Kingdom 2x Spain Benin Netherlands Nigeria Switzerland
Mortar x12
Mike
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 5:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@bobo: true, the Belgian beers are in another league, but I still think the cats which produce Grolsch are quite a classy breed Smile

spoilsport
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 5:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Grolsch all the way! My upbringing shows now, if you are Dutch, you know what I mean...
hoken!! ( i cannot find the umlaut ...Sad)
Oerend hard!

Cool

-"Today I went to see my doctor for medical check and he placed me on a six house bed rest" -Gen. Bry4nt J0hns0n
-noobies: click here
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Geez, I thought we were going to discuss all things Cloggy again. Imagine my disappointment to find a footy thread Sad

Aaaaah, BLZ Bubb......you know, if I could ever pick a second husband..... well, it would be, .............nah it wouldn't be you......... I would pick someone younger Laughing

Closed lad accounts loads
pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
Bobo419
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

let's put it this way : Belgian Beers are Premier League and all others (cat and/or kitten piss from all over the world) are the equivalent of the U21 football side : pretty good, but neve able to compete with the best.

Please let's all agree on this : it gives the Belgians something to be proud of (look at their World Ranking... 71st ... )

... now to get back to the original subject of this post : too bad Belgium lost their semi-final against Serbia. Holland's victory in the final would've been so much sweeter...

If anyone want to start a beer-postwhoring thread... count me in...

- and a milkman -
Bobo419
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@spoilsport : you're Dutch and you had an upbringing...??

Please explain....

- and a milkman -
kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In Holland, football is a man's sport:

And this is how they celebrate their team's games:

Cool Cool
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 7:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I invested �4.50 on this match by way of 2 x �2.25 fun bets, which are the hardest of the Half Time - Full Time bets to get to win, but the odds are good if it works, you have to hope that the score is only 1-0 to either team at half time to have a chance of winning, and for the losing team to come back and win at full time, these were the 2 bets:

Holland at 45 mins and Serbia at 90 mins @ 34.00
Serbia at 45 mins and Holland at 90 mins @ 29.00 BET DEAD

Holland are 1-0 up at half time, so I need Serbia to win at full time Laughing

[edit]

Holland have just gone 2-0 up, so not much chance of Serbia scoring 3 now Laughing

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
MHK
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To make it worse holland scored a third

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic