SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Land Down Under

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Greetings to all baiters from Oz.,

I backpacked in 1989 from Cairns down to Melbo. I luv the Lucky Country & people, and always have a place in my heart for Oz baiters such as the impudent sassy goth eliza d.. Cool

In any event, my point here for the newbs and uninformed is to show a link to a Melbo baiting genius at
http://sweetchillisauce.com/
And while it seems he has retired from baiting, his stuff is classic, inspiring, and also damn funny!

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.
His Excellency Ambassador Dr. Kwame Bawuah-Edusei
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's true - you do get a better class of baiter in Melbourne Wink

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
B.L.Z. Bubb
Dudley Dooright

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Jervis, have you been drinking again? Laughing

"Please note for your information i am not boner,my name is bona Williams." - Reminded me of Shiver's "Ahoy Matey" quote...

"Maybe we should all just have an orgy and not worry about who belongs to whom." - from 419eater chat. This is what you're missing if you're not in it.

Kids, don't PostWhore for your Orange Name or you'll end up like me. Do the right thing. Donate.

Deaded Banks: Malaysia x2
pony Mortar x24
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

hi-Blz^

Uhh--no--hic. I'm barely old enough to purchase the demon spirits. The ears work against me in liquor stores, bunnies are associated with the young, the restless, and the vulnerable. Laughing

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Gnasher wrote:
It's true - you do get a better class of baiter in Melbourne Wink

What Sydney is beettteeer Razz Though we never did get on the Australian monopoly set, I dont think any of us bothered to vote...

Good stuff at that site though..

Have you ever tried to push a giant ball of wool in Melbourne, I hear its quite difficult Wink

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 2:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Have you ever tried to push a giant ball of wool in Melbourne, I hear its quite difficult

Only if you're a Chaser.

The rest are used to it and do it daily Wink

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10

Last edited by Red on Fri Jun 22, 2007 2:42 am; edited 3 times in total
Sgt Cho
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 2:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Damn southeners

'call me what ever you like my God is biger than yours amen' bekija zuma

'why is the government allowing people like you to live among human beings. People like you are suppose to be at the zoo.' janice churton

'Please come and f* me my love,your bobs are driving me crazy' EO

Cellphone x 88 Mortar x2
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Damn southeners

Yous're all damn Southerners, ay Cool (unless you come from Cooktown or Thursday Island, anyway).

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Wright-B^

Let us not forget Tristan Dacunha, the most remote outpost in the world--also more southern than anyone except those at the SoPole--who are also net-connected.. Even Pitcairn can be contacted, ferchrissakes. So I always chastize my lads for any crap excuses they give me on 'net availibility'.

And they are online---website is www.tristandc.com and worth a look. Ratting Day sounds like the Simpsons 'Whacking Day' ep.

Makes me larf at the prospect of a Lad traveling THERE to finalize a scam!

cheerz--jervis tetch/ mad hatter

Nelsonsbattle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wright, it took me years to realise that FNQ stood for Far North Queensland!!!

I thought the "F" stood for the universal adjective.

"tell you die, fuck you,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ooooooo" Samull the scammer on being burned
Safari (Samull's trip from Cotonou, Benin, to Lagos, Nigeria, to meet the lovely Steffy)
Mortar x3
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Like the F in JAFA ? Laughing

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Nelsons^

Yeah, Qld does get a bad rep/rap. The Rodney Dangerfield of OZ. They probably still don't have a bank in Kuranda, but net access nowadays no doubt. And that is food for thought--

My only problem with Oz in 7 weeks time was trying to find a place to eat a meal after 6pm in central Brisbane. Or something to do in Canberra at 5pm on a Friday nite other than figure out a way to get myself to St. Kilda as fast as possible! LOL!

gday---jervis

Dark Spirit
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oz land????? nope , not familar with that one is it anywhere near that wonderful continent called New Zealand Wink

and if the people in Oz land are ozzies
are people from New Zealand called new Zeezies Wink

God himself wii judge you for trying to delay and make someones life a waste, Mother felicia, April 30th 2007
Thanks very much for fooling me ok and i dont have any other thing to say, Helimina Bright, May 1st 2007
Pleasantly, that we have understanding and continue intercourse, Elena USSR vlad, May 1st 2007
"read the stickies and the faqs." Newbie forum
pony
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi dark^

A gal I went to public school with in Brooklyn NY named JoEllen many moons ago is now a Rabbi in Wellington NZ---amazing how things turn out. Via the net we occasionally keep in touch nostalgically. And I thank Bill G on that.

Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dark Spirit wrote:

and if the people in Oz land are ozzies
are people from New Zealand called new Zeezies Wink

Americans say "Arse-sies". Crikey! Shocked

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Gnasher and Dark^

Not my original intent to instigate a roo-kiwi-yank clash. But it is interesting to view. I'm outta this on that.

cheerz--jervis t

Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Na were all friends aren't we...

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
Dark Spirit
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey Jervis,,

I don't think anyone here is that way inclined to take a little humor in a bad way, we are all people at the end of the day,,, and don't forget that you and I are still twins too, castor and pollox Wink

God himself wii judge you for trying to delay and make someones life a waste, Mother felicia, April 30th 2007
Thanks very much for fooling me ok and i dont have any other thing to say, Helimina Bright, May 1st 2007
Pleasantly, that we have understanding and continue intercourse, Elena USSR vlad, May 1st 2007
pony
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi dark^

And as Gemini slowly dissolves into a case of Crabs here on June 22..

Interestingly, speaking on astrological terms, the lads almost never bring the subject up except for this one mugu in Burkina Faso at the ADB who always finds it most important to add in his zodiac sign [whatever one he chooses] in his official bio. As if THAT truly matters. LOL!

Dark Spirit
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

never had a case of crabs, well not yet but there's always hope, her sister Twisted Evil

pony
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic