SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad looking for waffles

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Modalitator
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not a safari (at least not yet), but there's a lad looking for a shipment of waffles in Ghana right now. Very Happy

This Ghana lad and I go back a long way, for 8 months or so. After each bait he comes back to my church with a new scam. Usually he's been an orphan in a refugee camp. This time he's the manager of some organization to help disabled children. Of course the church is happy to assist a worthy cause. The church elders offer to send him pile of waffles:

baiter pastor wrote:
Cavalry greetings,

Good news! The elders were delighted to hear about you and they readily agreed that we should assist your organisation.

In fact your request came at a very good time. You see, we had a little celebration of father Luigi's new appointment last Friday. He will be moving to the Vatican to the Pope's public relations department. We had ordered a delivery of waffles from the local bakery for the party, but there was a slight misunderstanding in communication. Instead of 100 waffles they made 100.000! So we got a lot more than we needed. We tried to eat as much as we could, but quite a lot were left over as you can imagine.

So, since you mentioned food being what you need, we will be sending the leftover waffles to you. I bet the children will be extremely happy! I know kids just love waffles. They're very tasty.

Doesn't that sound wonderful? Please let me know your address. We'll send them along right away tomorrow.

He thought getting some ten tons of waffles was a good idea. He wanted some money too, though.

Quote:
PLEASE WE WILL APPRECIATE IF YOU COULD PLEASE ADD ANY AMOUNT TO THESE WAFFLES SO AS TO GET THEM SOME CLOTHINGS AND OTHER ITEMS.

I told him that a money donation was certainly available, but would require some bureaucratic modalities. He's filled plenty of donation request forms in previous baits. Maybe that explains the following which came to me as a surprise:

Quote:
GOD RICHLY BLESS YOU PASTOR JOHANAN AND YOUR ENTIRE CHURCH MEMBERS FOR HELPING US WITH THIS DONATION WITH THE WAFFLES.
I REALLY KNOW THESE KIDS WILL LOVE IT ALOT.

PLEASE NOTIFY US TOMMROW IN THE MORNING WHEN THE WAFFLES ARE BEEN SHIPPED PLEASE BY SENDING US A MAIL.

PLEASE AND WITH APPLYING FOR THE DONATION FROM THE CHURCH WE WILL TALK ABOUT THAT AFTER WE HAVE RECEIVED THE WAFFLES.

A scammer who doesn't want money but wants waffles instead? Shocked I'd expected him to say no thanks to the waffles and then I'd hit him with some new forms for a donation. But ok, fine with me. A safari to get a huge pile waffles? That was too silly to not to attempt.

So the waffles flew from Italy to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire and from there continued by truck to Accra, Ghana where the lad is. The lad seemed very excited. Just the moment the waffles were supposed to be at his doorstep the lad very conveniently disappeared for a couple of days. The 'shipping company' wanted to have confirmation of his address but because the lad wasn't answering their mails the trucks went back. All his fault. Wink

The lad reappeared and wasn't happy at all at the turn of events.

I told him that the waffles were held in a warehouse at Elubo on the Cote d'Ivoire - Ghana border. He can still get them, but he has to come and sign some papers, or send someone else bearing an authorization letter from the lad to sign for him.

The lad agreed. His accounts officer would go to Elubo. That was last Saturday. Since then no mails from him until this little gem came today:

Quote:
Subject: WHY ALL THIS, MR. HADDOCK ?

PLEASE I JUST GOT INTOUCH WITH MY ACCOUNT OFFICER WHETHER HE HAS BEEN INTOUCH WITH YOU FOR THE WAFFLES.

PLEASE I GAVE HIM ALL THE NECEESARY DOCUMENTS , HE CAME TO ELUBO BUTB ALL TO NO AVAIL.

HE ASKED OF YOUR OFFICE AND MR. OBED DONKOH BUT ALL NO WHERE TO BE LOCATED

PLEASE WE REALLY NEED THE WAFLES OK ?

WHY ALL THIS ? ALL THIS WHILE YOU DID NOT CALL HIM AS WELL.

PLEASE BE STRAIGHT OK ?

CONTACT HIM NOW OR EMAIL ME NOW SO TAHT I CONTACT HIM.

LET ME HAVE THE PHONE NUMBER OF MR. OBED DONKOH AS WELL SO THAT I TALK TO HIM PERSONALLY BEFORE MY ACCOUNTANT GETS THERE AGAIN AGAIN.

WE ARE REALLY WASTING A WHOLE LOT OF MONEY NOW ON THIS WHY ?

HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

jump_4_joy

Not a safari as there's no real proof that he went anywhere. His IP is same as before. Theoretically he could have been to there and back. Maybe he sent a friend. Maybe he has friend who lives nearby.

The waffles are three weeks old by now. They must be getting pretty ripe. Very Happy

lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Brilliant. Very Happy

clapping

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now I can't the MST3K "Waffle Song" out of my head Laughing .
Anti-419
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Why not have him dress up as a waffle in the Eggo Commercial? Laughing

James Bruce: "Thanks for your mail and also your insult to my personality and company."

Baiting Record:
Trophies - 128 | 4 AM Airport Taxi - 6
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Safari - Sierra Leone to Nigeria - "...please help me ,you brought me here to NIgeria.take me out."
Mortar x14
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 8:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Simply beautiful. I can't help wondering why he wants the waffles so badly. Do you think he promised them to someone for some quick cash?

EDIT: or maybe he really likes waffles Confused

Closed lad accounts loads
pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 8:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah, the little-used waffles modality!

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg
pug
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 8:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wonder if he even know what waffles ARE??? I'll bet he doesn't, but just figures that almost 100,000 pf ANYthing would be worth having! Maybe you should describe the "waffles" a little better to solidify his apparent belief that they actually are something of value.

BTW, I LOVE the mental picture of 100,000 3-week-old waffles sitting in a warehouse in Africa somewhere. You didn't mention if you had put butter and syrup on them before they were "shipped".

Very Happy

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now might be the time to say the waffles were burnt up in a warehouse fire incident, and they had lost the paperwork for a week or two (like when he was there). Tell him to go back and collect the fire insurance money payment!

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Have the shipping company tell him to "Lego my Ego!" Very Happy

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
Modalitator
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Race: Exactly what I was thinking. I had mentioned the waffles having an insurance value of $12.000 with something like this in mind. Now I suppose the waffles will be destroyed by the authorities for being an environmental hazard. The lad can go to Abidjan where the shipping company has their West African offices and collect the money. Smile

rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Tell the mugu that the waffels had to be destroyed because they attracted large swarms of killer bees. Laughing
He can go and collect the insurance money. I am sure he will be very happy

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Cavalry greetings

For that he should be charged!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Modalitator^

I wanna know more about Father Luigi! Don't you? It's not quite a name I'd expect a Ghana lad to come up with....

And when I think waffles I think 'Belgium'-- or waffling on important issues. Just like nixon and bush.

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.
His Excellency Ambassador Dr. Kwame Bawuah-Edusei
Modalitator
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ That was from my mail. The church is in Italy.

Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 12:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mo^

Tell him you are friends with Father Guido Sarducci of The Most Holy Church of The Worthless Miracle.

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.
His Excellency Ambassador Dr. Kwame Bawuah-Edusei
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic