SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The thread you all came to see! Complete with 1 dead troll!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've never achieved a safari myself, but nor has the OP. Confused

Heck, if he sends me a ticket I'll fly out myself. Very Happy - in flight movies, free drinks, food, and all with stewardess service. Sounds lovely.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
DuraLex
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

HAY GUYS I BAITAD DIS LAD ALL THE WAY FROM AFRICA TO OLAKOMA IN JUST 1 WEEK!!111!~ I HAEV BROTERS IN TEH POLICE WHO ARE GONNA DRIEV HIM ALL TEH WAY TO NOWHERE LOLOL!11 HOWZABOUT DAT FOR BAITING BRAHS!1

OP, get a grip. Possibly a life as well.

"stupid job baiter. rot for hell demon scum"-Danny the Internet Hitman
"Listen to me mr , you have also insulted mr personalty and you have also misspelled mr name , am nor santana,santodo my name is prof charles soludo."
Visit the Duralex Internet Experience. Baits and tutorials go here.
Big thanks to JMRazor for the orange title!

Last edited by DuraLex on Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@floggingmollyfan, TS linked to it here
Quote:
More common, however, are trolls.

I can't wait till the emails are published and and the influx of baiters lurking here crashes most of the IP tracking sites.

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ThePunisher wrote:
Most of the email conversations are saved on his computer, so you guys should have your proof shortly it seems.

Are you on your brothers computer at his home now? Can you post the emails and headers?

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery

Last edited by Scam Patroller on Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Luther Blissett
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ The PWs have arrived. This thread is now officially more postwhory than the PWT... Wink

/EDIT: Here's a nice recipe for an Arabic starter. Probably best for a big party, serves 160 Razz

Smoked Caviar and Hummus on Pita Toasts
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Using a pastry bag to pipe the hummus onto the pita toasts saved us a lot of time (and made for nice-looking hors d'oeuvres). You can make your own pastry bag with a heavy-duty plastic bag. Just spoon the hummus into the bag and squeeze it into one corner. Then snip off the corner to make a small hole and begin piping.

Active time: 1 hr. Start to finish: 1 hr.
10 (5- to 6-inch) pita pockets
3/4 cup olive oil
2 teaspoons paprika

For hummus:
4 teaspoons cumin seeds, toasted
2 (15 1/2-oz.) cans chick-peas, rinsed
1 garlic clove, coarsely chopped
1/3 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
1/2 cup stirred tahini (Middle Eastern sesame paste)
1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
1 1/2 teaspoons salt
1/3 to 1/2 cup water

11 1/2-oz. jar smoked whitefish caviar

Garnish:
160 small fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
Toast pitas:
Preheat oven to 350�F.

Halve pitas horizontally and stir together oil and paprika. Brush rough sides of pitas with paprika oil and season with salt. Cut each pita round into 8 wedges and bake in single layers on a large baking sheet in middle of oven 10 minutes, or until crisp.

Make hummus:
Finely grind cumin seeds in an electric coffee/spice grinder. Pur�e chick-peas in a food processor with cumin, garlic, parsley, tahini, lemon juice, and salt and add enough water to make smooth.

Assemble hors d'oeuvres:
Put hummus in a pastry bag fitted with a 3/8-inch plain tip. Pipe a scant 1/2 teaspoon onto each pita toast and top with 1/4 teaspoon caviar.

Cooks' notes:
Pita toasts may be made 2 days ahead, cooled, and kept in sealable plastic bags at room temperature.
Hummus can be made (without lemon juice so parsley remains green) 2 days ahead and chilled, covered. Stir in lemon juice just before assembling.
Makes 160 hors d'oeuvres.

Banks: Ivory Coast Netherlands United Kingdom Ghana United Nations x1 Nigeria x2 Law Firms: South Africa United Kingdom Nigeria x1 Misc. Mugu Pooh: United Kingdom China x1 United Nations x2 HYIPs: pyramid x25 Phonelad Websites: Cellphone x6

Donate the Nurse, the Eater needs Pants... Err? * Scamwarners.com * Artists against 419 * Kill HYIPs & Ponzi Scams!

Last edited by Luther Blissett on Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mad4Maya
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I guess it's for real, it's in the paper!!

I will like to assure you that this transaction is 100% risk to both parties...Th0mps0n Br0wn
pony pony pony
luckey

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

thePunisher's brother wrote:
wait strip bar?

Smooth.

thePunisher wrote:
Maybe we will just take him to a strip club and buy him a lap dance. Then expose him as a scammer in front of all the racist rednecks. Who knows, as long as its one guy who doesnt try and manipulate the situation to his favor, it will be interesting.

Sefton Dundridge
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I may be new round here, but I smell something that resembles Bull Sh*t. In the words of the famous Victor Meldrew "I dont believe it"
Regards
Sefton
Zorro
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Guys cool it. What TP/TP's brother says is very feasible and totally possible.

I too have a very similar lad - have been mailing for a week and he has agreed to fly to New Zealand from Accra. In fact he is now in the air and I am on my way to receive him and this is my brother making this report.

See, it is quite possible HAHAHA

There is one way to find out if a man is honest; ask him! If he says yes, you know he's crooked.

The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once.
ThePunished
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

thePunisher wrote:
Maybe we will just take him to a strip club and buy him a lap dance. Then expose him as a scammer in front of all the racist rednecks.

Ahh..missed that. Again I only scanned the pages when I sat down. They never mentioned anything about a strip club but I wouldnt put it past him...

To answer the other question, I am at my own computer, but I do have a couple pictures of the actual guy that I saved. How can I upload them? I'm unfamiliar with all this.

Mod edit: Just continuing my crusade to get users to use the quote button responsibly. TS

No ponies for you! - Lotta
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here
http://photobucket.com/

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ThePunisher wrote:
To answer the other question, I am at my own computer.

Ahh, I see, I thought from what you said, that you might be at your brothers house on his computer. Are you at your home or your brothers home, when can you access his computer?

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery

Last edited by Scam Patroller on Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Saint Arnold
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's twue! It's twue!

This has got to be the greatest safari ever. I've got about 65K miles in my frequent flyer account with United. I was saving for another trip to Thailand but now I'm thinking I can use them to bring a lad here. That will be much more fun than a week in Phuket!

Remember that death threat guy from a few weeks back? I'm thinking about bringing him over to do my ex-partner in. I can use my miles to have him go to two different cities, who wants him?

Mike's Brother, it's just so inconvenient that you don't have the details at your fingertips! Sometimes we bait lads by bringing in other characters, but in your case, we all totally believe you. I am really looking forward to seeing the photos, and I'm sure it won't be a photo of one of your brother's friends pretending he just flew in from Nigeria.

In the immortal words of Flounder, "This is GREAT!"

Our legal team are on standby for the next line of action in this very interesting case.already they are still studying the MTCN number that you sent,it will be used as evidence together with your full names and address,when this epic battle commences. - the one and only Charles Soludo

--------------------------
Cellphone x15 (RIP) United Kingdom x7 South Africa x1
Safari Lottery lad, Benin City - Abuja Safari A new minister, Lagos-Benin City Safari The same minister, Lagos - Tamale, Ghana
Safari Dr. Johnson - Abidjan-Abuja and back again (so far! - 1666 miles round trip)

pony <----because life can seem bleary and bleak without one. TS
pony Because Lotta is a great and beautiful mod!
Mortar x21
ThePunished
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I thought there was another, I'll see if I can find it. He's got some that are way better, but theres some inappropriate language....

Don
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

YeaWhatever wrote:
This whole thing sounds like bullshit to me. My bullshit meter is off the chart.

**"Freedom? There ain't no fuckin' Freedom!"**
e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^^
love the BS Meter Very Happy

@ThePunisher

well, I am a lad hugger and a sappy tosser and thats the only reason why I like your plans. Send those poor lads some $$$ as they really love to live in the USA. If they visit you and you make it to lure them (instead of those poor childs you normally abuse) into your car, beat them up and film it with you cell phone camera as lunatics and wannebee amok runners and rifle fetishist do, before they mature.

Normally I stay away from n00b pwning but ur case has been special Rolling Eyes

This of course is all only theoretical speaking as in fact I didn't mean a thing of it and we can still be friends Very Happy

puke

i DEY SHIT ON UR PAPA AND UR MAMA HEAD. iNSHORT I GO ASK RAT TO SHIT INSIDE THERE MOUTHS IF U KNOW DEY CAREFUL. AND U GO ROAT IN HELL FIRE YOU AND ALL YOUR FAMI;LY. (tunde aramide)

11x Cellphone
Pith Helmet Tamale -> Accra (4hm3d R4y4n K4d1r1)
Pith Helmet Hamburg -> Hannover (B4rry M3ns4)
J0shua Al4mu Th0mas & K3lvin Oz1ri (both courtesy of Prudential Ltd.)
Exclamation For reasons only known to myself, I have discontinued all my funbaiting efforts. Exclamation
ThePunished
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^That all went over my head....sorry mate

Saint Arnold
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Don - love the avatar! Is that special for this thread? You really ARE the sweetest moderator!

Our legal team are on standby for the next line of action in this very interesting case.already they are still studying the MTCN number that you sent,it will be used as evidence together with your full names and address,when this epic battle commences. - the one and only Charles Soludo

--------------------------
Cellphone x15 (RIP) United Kingdom x7 South Africa x1
Safari Lottery lad, Benin City - Abuja Safari A new minister, Lagos-Benin City Safari The same minister, Lagos - Tamale, Ghana
Safari Dr. Johnson - Abidjan-Abuja and back again (so far! - 1666 miles round trip)

pony <----because life can seem bleary and bleak without one. TS
pony Because Lotta is a great and beautiful mod!
Mortar x21
e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ThePunisher

no offence meant Wink just somehow your thread became a bit ... out of hand, dont you think Question

Ask yourself, why Rolling Eyes

i DEY SHIT ON UR PAPA AND UR MAMA HEAD. iNSHORT I GO ASK RAT TO SHIT INSIDE THERE MOUTHS IF U KNOW DEY CAREFUL. AND U GO ROAT IN HELL FIRE YOU AND ALL YOUR FAMI;LY. (tunde aramide)

11x Cellphone
Pith Helmet Tamale -> Accra (4hm3d R4y4n K4d1r1)
Pith Helmet Hamburg -> Hannover (B4rry M3ns4)
J0shua Al4mu Th0mas & K3lvin Oz1ri (both courtesy of Prudential Ltd.)
Exclamation For reasons only known to myself, I have discontinued all my funbaiting efforts. Exclamation
ThePunished
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You guys are hard to please Smile

I'll post any pictures as soon as he sends them, but you'll more likely hear from Mike later tonight with all the info. I dont know what else to share with everyone at this point.

Luther Blissett
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good let's have a break then, cause I need to leave work & drive home. I'd hate to miss any of this story as it unfolds... Wink

Banks: Ivory Coast Netherlands United Kingdom Ghana United Nations x1 Nigeria x2 Law Firms: South Africa United Kingdom Nigeria x1 Misc. Mugu Pooh: United Kingdom China x1 United Nations x2 HYIPs: pyramid x25 Phonelad Websites: Cellphone x6

Donate the Nurse, the Eater needs Pants... Err? * Scamwarners.com * Artists against 419 * Kill HYIPs & Ponzi Scams!
Breddan Butter
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ThePunisher/Mike, whichever is posting currently.
Do you both use the same computer and are you in different towns ?

Help me. I'm confused.

What's your name by the way? so that we can tell you apart.

My IP address is 217.21.39.255. (86.57.134.49 on Sundays) Please don't come knocking on my door.
ThePunished
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

**edited** Im nervous about putting personal information on here, just because of the nature of the site....

Last edited by ThePunished on Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Wurzgnubbel
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Although we all know how lazy mugus are, they always seemed quite keen to take any chance to get out of where they are into the "civilized" world, such as, or so they think, the USA.

There's another bait going on here (GWB), where a whole bunch of mugus would do anything to just get onto a plane to the rich man's world (without having to pay for it).

So, it doesn't seem all that impossible that a dumb mugu (or a dangerous one, which we wouldn't know without any e-mails posted) would gladly jump on the first plane to the states, being most happy to stay there forever, even if dumped in the middle of nowhere, which probably wouldn't bother him at all.

Mugus are lazy whenever they have to do anything on their own. Whenever they see a straw that can be grabbed without too much effort they will probably do so.

Not saying that I believe the story, but from a dumb mugu's point of view it almost makes perfect sense.
ThePunished
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^The guy pretty much jumped on the chance to come over here and make money, I do know that much.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic