SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The thread you all came to see! Complete with 1 dead troll!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ThePunisher wrote:
-Correspondence with a particular scammer has been going on for a week or so. He trusts me as much as I "trust" him.

ThePunisher wrote:
In short, this guy DID in fact arrive from Africa this morning....I think this is too funny. I'll update this posting when I hear any news. I still think this is a crazy idea, but its looking to be pretty funny so far.

Wow, only one week and the guy is already flying to America! I am very impressed. The thing that is most impressive to me is that the guy got a visa to go to America within a week! And took me 8 effin' weeks to get a passport to go over to Europe. I guess I just have to hate the system then.

I have much to learn about these safari modalities of yours.

I did take note that you are texting this fella. What is the number you are using? Your personal one? Nice.[/quote]

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
ThePunished
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ill definately post up whatever they send my way. They dont want to make the guy suspicious with cameras, but hopefully they can snap a few pictures.

Added*

No, we are definately not text messaging the scammer (his name is allegedly Sam, by the way HAHA). I've been texting Mike though. The guy will never be aware of our telephone numbers. And I think they've actually been talking to this guy for a little longer than a week, probably at least two. Either way I'm surprised he showed up!

No ponies for you! - Lotta

Last edited by ThePunished on Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This whole thing sounds like bullshit to me. My bullshit meter is off the chart. There is absolutely no proof of anything going on here and I cannot believe that anyone would be stupid enough to go through all this trouble for a lad. I feel like I am being baited.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17

Last edited by YeaWhatever on Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You have a lot to learn here YW, take notes don't be jealous you only get 1400 mile safaris.

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
ThePunished
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@YeaWhatever,

I dont know how to change his settings to fix the time stamps, but its only 9:45 where we are. They just left not too long ago. I dont doubt that by the end of the day they will have some pictures, or at least some recorded conversations.

TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am with you YW, this sounds like a fluffy kitty cat. There are just too many holes in the whole thing. Still offended that it is implied I live in a third world country where you can drop your abductees off at.

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
ThePunished
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We're from Oklahoma. They picked the spot because we have property there, and they wanted to head to the lake house anyway. I guess you misunderstood somewhere along the way...

"fluffy kitty act"? I've read through most of this 5 page ordeal, but what are the 'holes'? Maybe I can clear something up for you. Not the reasons behind this though, because those still elude me Smile

There isn't a need to quote each and every single post. TS

Last edited by ThePunished on Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
floggingmollyfan
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

*shrugs*

I'm new here and barely know a damn thing. I get all these crazy e-mails for transfer manager jobs, and I followed a link that led me here, hence my membership.

I've read over the past two days, and find that I am too uneasy to "try" this baiting stuff yet. Thus, I lurk and read Smile

For whatever it's worth, I've followed this thread, and it seems to me that turning this "lad?" over to the proper authorities would best suit the situation. It seems that some of this is dangerous.

I do hope that no violence of any kind occurs throughout this "game"

Be Well

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You DO understand why we find this so unbelievable right? I mean, do you think that we really believe that a scammer got on an airplane after "a week or so" and flew to America? Do you know how expensive a flight like that is? And how expensive a visa to come from Africa to America is? And the fact that just last night you guys talked about possibly paying for the scammer to come here and now he is here? This is a logistics nightmare. Simple rules of time don't allow this to happen.

Goat

ThePunished
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Again, I haven't been nearly involved in this as they were, but from my understanding this has been going on now for at least a couple weeks. I think they used travel miles or something, because he said that the flight didnt cost them anything. I dont know about the Visa thing, could the guy have already had a passport? I'm not familiar with how all that works, so I'm probably just as lost as you all are. As far as the timing goes, they arranged flight information at least a week ago.

This isnt the first time they have played games with these people, but it is definately the first time they have brought one here. HAHA

Last edited by ThePunished on Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ooooooklaohoma!
Where the wind blows swiftly <strike>down the plains</strike> over the abductees left in the middle of nowhere!

Ook, those are baiters who pretend to be lads and bait other baiters. They are rare, but they do happen. There have been three cases this year that I know of.

More common, however, are trolls. Normally the advice is to just ignore it, but what the hell, everyone seems to be enjoying themselves.

Carry on. Very Happy

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
luckey

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wait, I'm confused. Are you Mike or the brother?

This is so much more fun than baiting lads. It�s a whole new sport. Gone are the days of waiting for you lad to reply. Now you can just start a thread, post whatever jumps into your head, and the attention just pours all over you. Bravo!

Or, every word is true. In that case, well, bravo! Kudos for the fastest, most efficient, most ambitious and probably the most illegal bait ever posted here.

ThePunished
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@TSnerd

huh?

Mod edit- removed unneeded quote. TS

TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

True TS, but i just feel like i am being baited here.....

Edit: Ya know they are saying lake texoma, which falls on the border of texas and oklahoma. I live relatively close to there, if I had some time off and actually cared somewhat, I might go see if this is true. But alas I am lazy and don't care.

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4

Last edited by TheGreatOok on Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
guymannemisis
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm with YW
Correct me if I am wrong but if you are in Texas and cross the state line into Oklahoma, and say something goes wrong, wouldn't that make it a Federal case? As for dropping the guy on an island in the middle of a lake - what if he can't swim and drowns?
Just my 2 cents worth
ThePunished
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry, I posted earlier but wasnt clear. Mike is my brother. They are in a car on the way to Lake Texoma in Oklahoma. He gave me this website and his name and login information to keep this page updated. Until later tonight or tomorrow, it will likely be me leaving messages on here.

YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I've read through most of this 5 page ordeal, but what are the 'holes'?

They are everywhere. Most of the people on this board can smell bullshit all the way from West Africa. Just like the lads, you offer no evidence of anything. If I had a lad travel to the U.S. from Africa (which I have only seen once before by the way), I would have published all of the emails, phone conversations, and documents by now. You offer nothing more than a story and a story that breaks all common sense.

Let's pretend for a moment that a lad really did come all the way from Africa. Wow. You are going to drop a lad off in rural America. Gee, that should inconvenience him for maybe, half a day. Unless you are dropping him off at the top of Mt. Mc Kinley, this is not going to result in anything more that a minor annoyance.

This whole thing, from start to finish sounds like a freshman in high school, bored at home, trying to get a fourm full of hard core baiters all impressed. If you are going to try and fool us, you are going to have to work a bit harder than that.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Luther Blissett
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dang! Left me pants at home again!

Banks: Ivory Coast Netherlands United Kingdom Ghana United Nations x1 Nigeria x2 Law Firms: South Africa United Kingdom Nigeria x1 Misc. Mugu Pooh: United Kingdom China x1 United Nations x2 HYIPs: pyramid x25 Phonelad Websites: Cellphone x6

Donate the Nurse, the Eater needs Pants... Err? * Scamwarners.com * Artists against 419 * Kill HYIPs & Ponzi Scams!
ThePunished
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He says that 'forum rules' suggest not posting an email conversation until its completed, or something to that effect. I dont know, I dont visit these pages and I dont know how things operate here. I can try and get an email excerpt but I have no idea what specifically you guys want to see. I dont think they are trying to impress anyone. Its a silly idea though, I think we've all recognized that...

jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We would like to see headers of the email and SOME proof that he is in America. Things just don't connect here.

Goat

luckey

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

punisher wrote:
'forum rules' suggest not posting an email conversation until its completed...

Don't worry about that. That is advice to keep your lad from reading a bait in progress. You lad is in a car now headed for trouble. After those strip bar patrons get through not harming him, he won't be reading this.

Edit: fixed quote

Last edited by luckey on Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
ThePunished
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent him a text, awaiting reply....

wait strip bar?

**Ok apparently this guy's (provided) name is Samuel Mbutolu (spelling?) Wouldnt this have to be a real name, considering that it would have to be on his passport to get into the US?

Most of the email conversations are saved on his computer, so you guys should have your proof shortly it seems.

Last edited by ThePunished on Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Cost of the flight would be, according to North American Airlines, roughly $1200, plus about another $100 for a visa, and lots of other expenses. This is one damned compliant lad. I think this forum needs a RSOT.

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think the visaa are typically more expensive than that. They are VERY hard to get too.

Goat

floggingmollyfan
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, wait a minute-

So, this is all probably fake and this person might be someone who is baiting baiters here? And, why would someone do this? Are they different nigerian scammers that get accounts here to do that?

Also, what will prove or disprove that this is real or false? The pictures and e-mail exchanges?

Thank you! Very Happy

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic