SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Watch a 1400 mile safari WHILE it happens - Abeche, Chad

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi All,

Big Worm and I have not published any safaris for a while so we both thought that we were about due. This one will hopefully be to the town of Abeche in Chad, near the Sudan border. This will be the third safari to Abeche for me if we can pull this off and Big Worm's first.

For reasons unknown, my normal webspace is "temporarily unavailable". I have no idea why. Murdockh, the nice member of this board who donated the space to me over a year ago, is looking into the situation. So, for the time being, you will find this bait by clicking on the image below. Big Worm and I would like to extend a big thanks to Mini Me for helping us get the webpages designed and uploaded to Freewebs.

To get you guys up to speed on what is going on, here is some backgorund information. In late March of 2007, Rowland Odiaka contacted Sister Ania Bath of the Church of the Watchtower Apocalyptic Testament (TWAT). He was looking for someone to assist him in getting a family treasure that was locked away at a security company somewhere in Holland. Being that Rowland was not a member of TWAT, Sister Anita was unable to help him with any sort of tranaction. There is a strict rule about that sort of thing. However, if Rowland were to become a member in TWAT, she might be able to help him out.

Rowland started the process of entering the TWAT. To do this, he would have to deal with Rev. Benjamin Dover, the recruiting director for TWAT. Ben Dover gave Rowland the membership application form. Rowland enthusiastically filled it out. Rowland, thinking that he was now a member, was a bit surprised to find out that he needed to constuct a Monument of Faith, a pyramid shaped structure made out of sandbags. After much delay, Rowland finally constructed a less than perfect, two story structure made out of giant bags of dirt and submitted a photograph. Even though a sabdbag structure had clearly been constructed, it was a total mystery why the submitted photo had been spliced togther from two different photos.

<a href="http://www.freewebs.com/chadsafari2/index.html" target="_blank">Image</a>

Now that he was a member in TWAT, Rowland was asked if he would be willing to become a TWAT minister and start a new congregation in Nigeria. If he agreed, he would be given a sizable grant to begin construction of a new TWAT cathedral. Rowland, moved by the Holy Spirit, agreed that this was going to become his new destiny.

To become a TWAT minister, requires a journey into the wilderness, similar to the journey that Christ took when he came face to face with Satan. Rowland may not come face to face with Satan, but will instead, face his own demons. As long as he is required to take such a journey, TWAT's founder, Rev. William U. Phystme, thought that Rowland journey should be to Abeche in Chad. This is close to where Rev. Phystme is. He is there doing humanitarian work for the refugees from the Darfur region of Sudan. This way, Rev. Phystme can ordain Rowland personally. But there is an added advantage to this journey. Once Rowland arrives and becomes a minister, he will be authorized to handle large financial transactions of behalf of the church. This new authority will be put to work immediately.

A few weeks ago, a U.S. computer firm made a sizable cash donation to TWAT. The cash donation was sent to Rev. Phystme, who is in Oure Cassoni, 300 kilometers North of Abeche, and days away from any sort of bank, which is where this money needs to be put right away before something happens to it. To serve the church, Rowland has agreed to bring the money to a bank on his way back from the region.

Although Rowland's journey is supposed to be taken alone, he has informed Rev. Phystme that he will be bringing a friend, Joseph Eze. Appearantly, Mr. Eze helped in the construction of Rowland's Monument of Faith and is also interested in entering the TWAT as a member.

In mid June of 2007, Rowland and Joseph will begin their journey to the Chad/Sudan border. Let's all keep our fingers crossed that they make it without incident.

And so our story continues...

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17

Last edited by YeaWhatever on Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just like another good movie to me. clapping

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Laughing I guess the word has not spread that TWAT just builds up hopes Laughing Can't wait to hear when the official departure will be for the two souls.

Tell your new member that he should bring along as many mugus. Tell him he is like Mosses leading the people to salvation. Laughing Laughing

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
Canadon Alfa
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yayyy, another mega-safari! clapping

Right now I'm trying to lure a lad to Namibia. I don't enjoy anything like your success with this, YW, though I am getting better. Wink

"I pray that the gorillas will not destroy the slip i.e. the customers copy." -- Div1ne Ok0ye

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cool! Ive missed my daily YWBW mega-safari fix.

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been craving another big YW safari for months!!! YEAH!!!

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hazaar!

Just what the doctor ordered.

I'm grabbing a beer and settling in!

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sweet! Another ultra-safari. Very Happy

Popcorn? Check! Diet-coke? Check! ...settles in for the fun...

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

wooo this ought to be good.

I guess this is my initiation into TWAT, since this is the first i get to see.

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
pug
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh No! My BUSY season and now another reason to keep checking this site for updates instead of working for 15 hours per day Razz . Thanks a LOT YW! Razz

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

YW- your timing is impeccable ( as always) Like many other members I was looking forward to your latest safari and you start it the day I am going on holiday for two weeks!! Evil or Very Mad

Hopefully the lads will still be stumbling around Darfur when i return!!

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
DuraLex
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm all set for a couple weeks of entertainment.

Also I love it that your lad actually reads your emails and responds to them in understandable English. Shows that not only the stupid ones fall for a good bait!

Popcorn? Check. Beer? Check. Let's go!

Edit: Sorry. There are stupid and incredibly stupid mugus.

"stupid job baiter. rot for hell demon scum"-Danny the Internet Hitman
"Listen to me mr , you have also insulted mr personalty and you have also misspelled mr name , am nor santana,santodo my name is prof charles soludo."
Visit the Duralex Internet Experience. Baits and tutorials go here.
Big thanks to JMRazor for the orange title!

Last edited by DuraLex on Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:57 am; edited 1 time in total
H4rry B4lzack
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ You're saying there's smart and stupid mugus? Laughing

Join me in fighting scammer banks! Click here and run the Lad Vampire now!

"AS I AM WRITING YOU THIS MAIL MIDNIGHT HERE I FEEL LIKE MAKING HOT LOVE TO YOU." - Shocked

I love my pony Smile

pony
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 8:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

YW's lad wrote:
I want you sure me that I will not be hot in Chad

LMAO... yeah, sure thing mate, no dramas, you'll be cool as a cucumber!

Laughing

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
Sgt Cho
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 8:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

looking forward to it YW and BW!

'call me what ever you like my God is biger than yours amen' bekija zuma

'why is the government allowing people like you to live among human beings. People like you are suppose to be at the zoo.' janice churton

'Please come and f* me my love,your bobs are driving me crazy' EO

Cellphone x 88 Mortar x2
viereinsneun
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great, I love a good safari...

particularly the ones where someone else has to do all the packing!
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm drooling even before I finished reading it!

<sits down to start taking notes...>

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Whenever I hear the words, Oure Cassoni, just the thought of a lad wandering around in a desert makes me laugh Laughing

Quote:
Let's all keep our fingers crossed that they make it without incident.

Lets hope there are a lot on incidents Twisted Evil

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I hear Chad is quite beatiful this time of year. I don't know if you are aware or not, but this could be a dangerous location. Twisted Evil

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Mad4Maya
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm looking forward to watching this unfold. I can't wait!

I will like to assure you that this transaction is 100% risk to both parties...Th0mps0n Br0wn
pony pony pony
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You guys are just phenomenal......

Its difficult enough just getting a safari from one town to another town, but to get these guys to travel into a hellhole like Darfur..... Shocked

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love the "lad locator" feature on the website Laughing .
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Heheh -- this should be fun. Once you're in TWAT, it's nigh impossible to get out. Wink

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
Big Worm
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm on vacation right now but had to check in and see the thread Very Happy Hopefully Rowland and his buddy will wait until I get home to start their journey. We have been working on this TWAT for a few months now and finally had him at a place where we thought we could get him up off his ass. This guy is truly a POS. We have been baiting him with a couple of other characters not related to TWAT. Of course, he has not been as responsive since he has begun plans for his journey. Laughing

Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet Pith Helmet (One Collaborative Super Safari to Egypt!)
x9 (7 by the infamous Barry Melrose <---clicky)
Tattoo x2
T.W.A.TBenin City
T.W.A.TLagos
SantaThe Lad that Stole Christmas
Netherlands x3 Mortar x8
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, as luck would have it, the very day that BW and I post this, the safari stalls. He says that he is waiting for the strike in Nigeria to end before hitting the road. To keep the dollar signs in his eyes, Sister Anita poked him a little about banking details.

Hopefully, this thing will start picking up steam again.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic