SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The thread you all came to see! Complete with 1 dead troll!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You brought up race, I didn't.

If it is about punishment, why wouldn't you just take him to the police? You claim that it isn't about ethnicity, yet that is your very reason for taking him to the strip club frequented by racists, is it not?

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
this is about punishment

Who are you to decide what "punishment" is appropriate for AFF?

Are you a judge?

Or just a sore and, dare I say, angry vigilante?

There's a difference between someone baiting a lad into wasting his time and resources and someone exacting "punishment".

Lynch mob days are over mate.

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
ThePunished
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wait what? Did I say anything bad about Oklahoma? We were going to take him there because thats where our lakehouse is. The majority of my family also lives there. I've got no problem with Oklahoma. If you were referring to the strip club thing, then I was referring to a place in Dallas. I talked about that being an alternative plan, if we decided that leaving Texas was a bad idea.

I dont intend to come to your forum and cause problems, I just wanted to present an idea that is quite a bit different from your normal 'baitings'.

No ponies for you! - Lotta
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And you certainly have!!!

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
ThePunished
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@TSnerd,

If we decide that leaving him isnt a good idea, which it may not be, then another option we considered was just that, taking him to the police. Maybe they couldnt do anything to him at all, who knows. It would just be more hassle for him.

We're not looking for vigilante justice here, just an 'extended' bait, I guess. Sending him on a wild goose to a neighboring country is one thing, but we wanted to bring the guy here to us. Quite frankly, we've got the money to burn and time to kill, so we thought we'd have some fun with this. No harm will be done, no 'vigilante lynch mob' or whatever. Nobody is getting hurt. Thats a line we wont be crossing.

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Baiting is wasting their time and resources. . . what you're doing is called a meeting.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Punisher - don't get the wrong idea here, i'm sure all will agree that you're very welcome to post your baits on here (as long as they are within the parameters of the forum guidelines).

The thing is, however, that most baiters (especially those who have been around a while and dealt with many lads) are rather skeptical that you can pull off such an ambitious plan.

All the people who have posted are offering you advice, they're not trying to cut you down, they're simply testing your plan and how well you have thought it through... which is what you yourself should be doing if you want to execute this with precision.

What you're proposing is bloody hard to pull off, and if you manage to, I for one will be very eager to see the result.

Good luck, stay safe.

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Mortar x10
ThePunished
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I understand. My buddies and I have collectively 'baited' several people before. Obviously we are not veteran scammer scammers, but we've had some experience playing this game. Whats funny too, is that not until recently had I ever even seen this website. It all started when I would keep getting these scam offers for cars I would try and sell on EBay. We decided to screw with them and it became a hobby.

I've been browsing here for less than a week and I've already learned a ton of new tricks. Smile

I'm eager to see how this works out. Any advice on whether or not this should be filmed or photographed? Again, we wont be doing anything illegal, but for some reason I'm a little nervous about filming it all.

Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well as long as you don't do anything illegal, by all means film it. If course, might be a little hard to explain why you're filming it, and will probably spook the lad.

But if you can pull it off, do so and post it on here.

Mortar x10
ThePunished
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yea thats what we were afraid of.....I dont know if we can document this while still being discrete. I'd rather not risk spooking him, but if we can find a way to possibly audio-record it, I'll do my best to do it.

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Punisher, I'm not trying to burst your bubble, and this has already been said: I don't believe for a second that the lad is actually coming.
They are scammers, they lie for a living.

Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have many ideas about how to go about filming it without spooking him but I personally don't think that meeting a mugu (or their associates) is ever a good idea unless you are accompanied by a LEO. For this reason, I'd rather not discuss any ideas about how to do t.

Just remember who these people are and what they do to people who screw them:

Quote:
Murder
* 29-year old George Makronalli, a Greek man, was murdered in South Africa after responding to a 419 scam.
* Kjetil Moe, a Norwegian businessman, was reported missing and ultimately killed after a trade with Nigerian scammers in Johannesburg, South Africa (September 1999).
* One American was murdered in Nigeria in June 1995 after being lured by a 419 scam.

Mortar x10
ThePunished
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thats what we have been suspecting too, that he will not show up. It would be the most fitting behavior for someone like this. The only reason we took the chance anyway is because we had access to free airfare. Otherwise it wouldnt have been worth the trouble.

We initially figured he would turn down the airfare/lie/not show up/etc, but as things progressed, we started to think more and more that this guy was actually going to hop on the plane on our dime, and come to the states. I think this guy seriously assumes we are going to buy into his scheme, and hell, we paid for his trip over here to basically be wined and dined by my company, so who knows what he is thinking at this point.

If he doesnt show, I wont be too surprised, but he also knows the deal will be off. If he does show...well, let the games begin.

ThePunished
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@red,

I know what you mean. For one, I think it helps that we are on our turf rather than his. That sounds sort of gang bangerish doesnt it haha?

Dont get me wrong, I'm not trying to sound all macho-tough guy here, but one of the guys is a former Dallas Police Officer, and all three of us have Concealed Handgun Licenses, and are more than adequately protected. Again, I'm not throwing the "I've got a gun" card out there for macho-man appeal, we've just made sure to cover our bases.

From what I've seen of this clown (pictures he has sent), he looks to be a kid in his mid 20's. We're not going to underestimate the situation at all, but we never would have gotten this idea together if we weren't fairly sure about our safety.

Here's what I'm thinking: (IF he shows up tomorrow)
-We meet at the airport, if the guy that shows isnt the guy I've been talking to, we walk away.
-If the guy tries to get us to deviate from the plan we discussed, we refuse and walk away.
-If there is anyone else with him, or appearing to be connected to him, we walk away.
-If he acts unstable or threatening in any way shape or form, we walk away.

Worst case: he has contacts here who somehow try and get involved, and he knows that if this occurs, the deal ends and we walk away.

Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Why not post the pictures you have of him. I�m sure we all just love to see them.

Sand Timer 8/11/07-12/15/08 i am totally a looser -Bruce The trophy machine

Sand Timer 2/25/08-4/10/10 It is going to cost me more this time - Lawrence, EFCC Lad Deck participant

Sand Timer 3/3/08-6/6/10 i know some day you'll send me some real good bucks ok - Byran The Eater Bunny

Sand Timer 3/13/08-3/25/10 i have played my path and now I am waiting for the pay - Wale Wild card
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

WOW. Look at all those ponies!!!! I sure wish someone would tell me what they stand for!!!

EDIT: I'm not crazy. There were ponies. I saw them. They're gone now. Help. I'm seeing pink ponies.

Last edited by Ima Baeder on Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:29 am; edited 1 time in total
VicksPitbull
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ThePunisher wrote:
. . . One cited a college prank as an example, where some frat boys left a few guys in the middle of nowhere. Apparently the only thing illegal about it was the alcohol in their systems.

You should tell my college roommate's lawyer about that case as he had to settle for beau coup money when he drove a pledge to Arkansas and left him there (we were 3 states over). But on the plus side my roommate avoided jail time

btw- Hi, guys I'm new here and this sounds like the worst idea ever.
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
all three of us have Concealed Handgun Licenses, and are more than adequately protected

Definitely a wind up.

clink, clank... that sounds like a key chain... Very Happy

VicksPitbull wrote:
I'm new here and this sounds like the worst idea ever.

A newbie with unparalleled common sense, all hail!

Welcome to the Eater. Read all the stickies, sign up for a mentor, bait safe and whatever you do... don't do what this bloke is suggesting! Wink

Mortar x10

Last edited by Red on Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:20 am; edited 1 time in total
ThePunished
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@VicksPitbull,

Thats because most DA's (and cops as well) HATE dealing with frat boys and their stupid pranks. They basically ensure that they are raped by the longest johnson the law can muster.

And yes, I'll try and load some of the pics soon. Im on my laptop and they are at home on my desktop. Though I dont know if some of the stuff on his signs is considered appropriate for this site. Smile I had a friends son suggest some very lewd/unusual terms that no African would know. It was an awkward conversation for sure

Last edited by ThePunished on Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:24 am; edited 1 time in total
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Let's see... Three rednecks carrying firearms in a car (or pick-up) with a 20ish scammer driving through the countryside. Sure... there's NO WAY anything could possibly go wrong. Make sure one of you geniuses don't cap him if he reaches for a pack of smokes.

ThePunisher wrote:
Who knows, as long as its one guy who doesnt try and manipulate the situation to his favor, it will be interesting.

Sorry I cant stick around for the fun, but I'm going to go kick Reprob8's ass (as long as he doesn't try to manipulate the situation to his favor). Razz

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
ThePunished
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Haha rednecks? I own a Dental Supply company and my partners-in-crime are a retired cop and the owner of a Lexus dealership. Far from rednecks, we're just a couple of city boys looking for a way to de-bored ourselves. Smile If we're going to play the hasty generalizations game, then I guess I had better pack some Febreeze alongside the USP just in case this clown stinks up the LX.

That would be a funny sight, however...3 rednecks and an African dude crammed in the front of a single-cab pickup singing the YMCA and playing with guns.

Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I'm not crazy. There were ponies. I saw them. They're gone now. Help. I'm seeing pink ponies.

No I didn't see the 22 ponies in his sig line.

Sand Timer 2/25/08-4/10/10 It is going to cost me more this time - Lawrence, EFCC Lad Deck participant

Sand Timer 3/3/08-6/6/10 i know some day you'll send me some real good bucks ok - Byran The Eater Bunny

Sand Timer 3/13/08-3/25/10 i have played my path and now I am waiting for the pay - Wale Wild card
ThePunished
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Actually looks more like 52.

Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I see you actually read some posts. Why not post the pictures of your lad.

ThePunished
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Re: pictures

Do you want the ones of him having sex with a goat? Or just the normal ones?

kidding... I should have them up by tomorrow.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic