SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Get this #@%$#@! for me PLZ, he is using the same name!!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
GetDscum4me
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all

I am new here, and please go easy on me. I just closed the curtain on my first and only scammer a week ago. I am still trying to recover from the experience, but I see, that he is back in the market again!!!

He first approached me through Match.com, and quickly erased his profile there and on Yahoo, after we met. My scammer's screen name at Match.com, and YAHOO was:

.................................... Nicetogodly

He even encouraged me to look up his address, taking advantage of the opportunity to introduce his beloved "Marianne," (rolled eyes) whom he lost to Cancer eight years prior.

Paul and Marianne Gilbert
208 Yeardly St, Troy, AL 36081-4000 Ph#(334)566-6951......................

*His accomplice was: Christopher Beck, San Antonio, TX 78258 ..........
to whom I was suppose to wire the money.

I never called him in Alabama ... surprise .. surprise ... he never called me from there either. After all, two weeks into it, the plot evolved and he was leaving with his 10 employees to Luton, England, where they were installing computers in a new facility. LOL

The England phone# which I never successfully reached, when I tried to
call using my calling card was:

................. 011 44 7024075895 ......................................................
*I suspect this might be a box phone

Today, surprise .. surprise, ***his Yahoo profile is up again,*** and he is using the same names, picture, and general information.

I am shocked that he would do that. I guess he is really *cocky and does not think anyone would come after him. (wrrrrrrrrrrr)

But I am hoping that one of you scam busters may take an interest in this chap.

It gives me a measure of consolation, that, at least this criminal did not get his pay off. And only because, his closing was so heavy handed and emotionally abusive that, I nearly passed out after I logged out.

I was blessed to realize then that I was in trouble and needed help. So, going against what I promised him, I called my best friend and let her in to what was happening.

Early on, he subtly introduced a couple of patterns that amount to extreme psychological manipulation. One was to have me keep certain things from my family and friends ---this isolated me and trapped me into this pseudo reality that he was building around me, without a *reality check option.

The other pattern was even more caustic. KEEPING ME ON THE DEFENSIVE.

You won't believe this, but from the start, his (ficticious) character had trust issues. He had been burned on line before and was hesitant on trusting that I were for ***real.

His bouts of insecurity effectively turned the tables on me from the start, SWITCHING MY FOCUS from being determining whether or not he was real to proving to him that *I were.

This theme evolved in complexity and became more subtle once I confronted him a week into it, and let him know in no uncertain terms that I do not get involved with possessive/ jealous men.

Of course, I realize now that this tactic functioned as a great smoke screen in the beginning, lowering my defenses, circumventing my skepticism, and manipulating me to divulge more personal information ld at that stage, than I would ever want to.

In the ensuing stress and distraction of being on the defensive, he began cementing the image of the unreproachable, vulnerable, nice guy, into my conscience unchallenged.

Although, he scaled down on the obvious bout of insecurity and doub, once I confronted him, he never let up on me. His methods just became more complex and subtle. Of course, these patterns were extremelly useful in the closing.

I know that this sounds pathetic, but believe me this guy was good and very nasty. He did me great harm. At this writing, it has been a week and I still haven't been able to sleep much and am yet to cry.

His bread and butter was in predictability. In the end, when he asked me for the money, he had already taken me through the motion of his working on this problem for 10 days. He never mentioned that I would become his last resort. _But he did not have to.

And was not enough for him to show me how he tried to solve the problem and failed. He actually, was successful. After all, he needed a lot more than he asked me. And he eventually scrapped together most of it, from 3 different sources.

One day there was a meeting set up. Another day, he was calling the US. He was patient and made it all seem very real.

In the end, out of the $6000 needed, he was only short $700.00.

I knew and thought I witness every thing he tried to that point and, yes, I could predict when he asked me for it and was not surprised at all.

HE LIKES NO SURPRISES ... WILL SOME ONE GIVE HIM ONE???

Thanks

Get D Scum 4 me ;O)
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater. These scum can be very manipulative and I'm glad you didn't fall for it enough to send any money. The phone number from "England" is an online redirect number. Any numbers that start 070XXX are redirect numbers, usually going back to their cell phone in Nigeria. It's also important to note that he didn't erase his profiles - they would have been taken down by the site after being reported. I'm about ready to start back baiting after my month off, so I'll give this one a shot. We'll see what we can do for you.

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 8:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thankx for the warm and sympathetic welcome, Wayne.

I hope that you can get him, but let me warn you, he is patient and will not make a move until the mark has totally convinced him of her total devotion to him. He keeps testing the mark with small demands. He is extremelly methodical.

But good luck and bless you for wanting to try. Keep me posted and let me know if I can help in anything.

S. :O)

wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you can post up things like his pictures that would be a huge help.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes... Welcome

I'll also take a whack at this one Twisted Evil I just luvs these guys beating

UR ASSHOLE UR G**DAMN ASS ITS IRRITATING ME U A PROSTITUTE
GetDscum4me
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for commenting on this thread LIZZY and you are welcum to this God Fearing Scummer, oopsie, I am having trouble spelling tonight. LOL Rolling Eyes
<<<<<<<<< [email protected] >>>>>>>>>>>>

Paul, Paulie or Fort announces early on that he is not interested in SEX. His English is so remedial that, I thought he meant it literally.

So, I respectfully and ,,, er ,,, tactfully asked him if he had trouble rising to the occasion. HAHAHA I swear, I thought that ... you know, he had some unfortunate accident. I mean aren't those common in Western Africa.? LOL

So, Lizzy, and any of you other "INDIANA JONES" types here ... I hope you go PUT HIM IN THE SNAKE PIT .

I have all the info you need if you want to Private Message me. OKAY?

Oh, and be sure to ask him about his er,,, little problem. It really got to him when I did. LOL

;O)~~ Embarassed

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic