SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

in progress - a donation for the operation

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
BulgingBlueVein
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2004 2:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am in progress, but a message I got today is one I really want to share.

The story so far....

The lads requested a donation towards an operation....

I replied, the said no photo's cause some people are wasting their time.

I suckered them in, and finally offered $29,000 after I got a hand written letter from the "Doctor"

I did in fact get a photo with R Sole (my character Robert Sole) on it!!

I then spent a long time where I sent very few messages (3 messages in 4 weeks) and finally, I set up another account to continue with the next twist.... Dr Casey jones ( Wink ) to the rescue, a few messages, to get the lad back on the hook, and I told the lad (Charles) that R Sole took off with $191,000 worth of approved donations, and if he hears from him we want to know - the police are after him!

So, Yesterday, I finally got mr R Sole to send a message to Charles, saying he wants to meet up with him in J'burg and this is the reply I got!

Quote:

Dear Mr Robert,

I do not know that you can be heartless.I mean,how can you treat a 15yrs old kid
the way you did?you know that the boy's life depended on your wiring the donation
but you still have the heart to run away with such money.Mr Robert,how can you be
so wicked?right now Camara is almost gone and the only thing that can save him now
is taking him for the operation within the month if not,we will loss Camara.

Mr Robert,i am not going to ask you to send the donation,but rather i will advise
you to repent and come unto the saving grace of our lord jesus christ now that you
still have the time because tomorrow might be too late.The book of "john 3vs16"
says for God so loved the world that he sent his only begotten son that whosoever
believe in him should not perish but have everlasting life.You can accept him today
irrespective of all the sins you might have committed and he would gladly forgive
you all your sins.But it must be geniue

repentance for he promised us that if we confessed our sins unto him that he is
faithfull and just to forgive us and also cleanse us from all unrightiousness.Mr
Robert,though you

hurt us very deeply,we still love you because that is what God commanded us to do.It
is started in the bible that love is the greatest gift that any one can give to
another person.It is not the type you give and expert something in return.We love
you and will continue to love you.

I must let you know that your organisation are on the look out for you.One of them
contacted me and told me everything.How you ran with defferent donations that are
meant to be for people.They even asked me to inform them when next you write or
contact me and i have given them my word that i will inform them.Sorry Mr Robert,i
can not go back on my word and that is why i must inform them about this mail and
your intense of showing up in south africa to hand over the donation to me.And how
do you even expect me to raise the money to travel to meet you up in south
africa?even if i am able to raise such money don't you know that i will not be
willing to sacrifice it for your word?considering what you have put us through.

I must also let you know that your organisation promised through one Dr Casey to
release the donations and request the account documents which i will try and
contact the chairman of the committee to collect from his client.

Please try and consider the few things which i have spoken to you.It is written in
the bible that "it is appointed unto man to die once and after that comes
judgement"you see Mr Robert,you have the chance to repent now while you are still
alive because there is no more time for repentance when one is dead.We will
continually pray for you and your family.

Thanks and God bless.

Mr Charles.

abu ahmed [email protected] said YOU ARE A STUPID AND IN RESPONSIBLE ELEMENT. GO TO HELL AND SUCK THE DEVIL ASS.
lagerdalek
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 4:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You heartless bastard! Laughing

Quote:
*Dear Fools,
I receive your mail and i that you for your kindness over this project of mankind

*I AM SOO MUCH BIGGER THAN ALL THOSE TIMES U FEEL U WASTED ME.
BulgingBlueVein
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 5:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

lagerdalek wrote:
You heartless bastard! Laughing

Well, he started it! Wink Laughing Laughing Laughing

abu ahmed [email protected] said YOU ARE A STUPID AND IN RESPONSIBLE ELEMENT. GO TO HELL AND SUCK THE DEVIL ASS.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic