SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Hi everyone

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
DarnSnatcher
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello.

My name is Prince Albert from Nigeria, future to be king and i am very rich, altough they are trying to steal my money so i need your help, i am relative to one of your family and they told you me you can help...
Now i'm sick of hearding this! That's why i am here:

I was browsing on youtube the other day for Dateline how to catch a predator, and then i saw something from Dateline how to catch a con artist. I always heard and actually talked to a scammer who wanted to buy a house in Portugal (where i live) i actually helped him searching for a house, since he was far (nigeria duh) he then wanted to transfer me money so i can buy his house but a problem "duh" happened, he told me that i had to send him money for exchange rates and that in return i can keep a % , of course that it was since then that i noticed that this kind of frauds were more comum than i tough, and what's worse, i took it so seriously at the first time (not that i was going to give him money) i actually helped the guy knowing about houses in portugal and all, i never knew that people were dumb to fall one of those scams where you actually PUT money on the line.

After watching dateline how to catch a con i saw an hilarious video, something that made me think exacly what i tought about the guys who were scammed. the scammer were scammed into making the dead parrot sketch, that's how i found this webiste!

I'm "disguised" with another nickname as i want to waste some of the time of these scammers and if they searched for my real nickname on google, vital personal information would be instantly revealed.
Not that i dont have anything else to do but more as thinking i'm making a service to this comunity and i'll try to aim for high stuff like getting a wooden sculpture or maybe another video from a monty pythons scene!!!

Anyway i hope to learn a few tricks and i'll keep posting!
Cheers
DS

p.s do not revel my IP or this email address to anyone as scammers are very dagerous.
DarnSnatcher
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

i just received my welcome PM saying that i shouldnt use my real nickname here, i guess we're all well trained then Smile
it wasn't me
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello, good evening and welcome.

I like wine. Very Happy

Pretty Rose

pony
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ and a lot of it Laughing

Sand Timer 8/11/07-12/15/08 i am totally a looser -Bruce The trophy machine

Sand Timer 2/25/08-4/10/10 It is going to cost me more this time - Lawrence, EFCC Lad Deck participant

Sand Timer 3/3/08-6/6/10 i know some day you'll send me some real good bucks ok - Byran The Eater Bunny

Sand Timer 3/13/08-3/25/10 i have played my path and now I am waiting for the pay - Wale Wild card
DarnSnatcher
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Portuguese wine is great i dont drink tough (i prefer carbonated sodas like cola and stuff hehe) but i took a bootle of oporto wine (port) to UK when i went there, the bottle disapeared in 5 seconds flat!
B. A. Ware
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

DarnSnatcher wrote:
i'll try to aim for high stuff like getting a wooden sculpture or maybe another video from a monty pythons scene!!!

Good luck with that.
Harry Bawls
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

DarnSnatcher wrote:
the bottle disapeared in 5 seconds flat!

Did you ever find it?

Last edited by Harry Bawls on Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:21 am; edited 1 time in total
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi there and welcome Very Happy

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
DarnSnatcher
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Harry Bawls wrote:
Did you ever find it?

yes 2 days later near some drunk British people, the bottle was empty but caught the guys fighting about the last drop Smile
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

CNN aired a special over the weekend titled "How to Rob a Bank". It chronicled an inside job on the former Bank One including 419 style transfers of funds to (among others) Nigeria. Two former Indiana Colt players were convicted of funneling / laundering the funds.

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic