SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Dang, I blew it again.....

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The last time I got my check baits mixed up, I decided to do each one from its own gmail addy as a corrective action so that I wouldn't have to go thru this again.

Well, I still got them mixed up. I honestly thought I told this mugu that my name was misspelled on the first check and that he told me that he would be sending me a replacement check. Unfortunately, that wasn't this mugu, who sent me this:

Quote:
Hello Rumm0nd,
What do you mean by a replacement check,have received any check at all.
kindly explain,as management is keenly intrested as this is your first assignment.
Fumyi0

Laughing

OK, I know a way out of this. I'll tell him that I was following the instructions he gave me when he called me last night.

That'll confuse him further since he hasn't called me, and maybe he'll think his dollar's about to get chopped.

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
sellingrich
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's happened to me.
I got out of it by stating that I was working for several companies at once, that I had 4 checks that I had cashed but only 3 companies and his was the 4th so I assumed the money belonged to him. I thanked him for clearing it up. I got a check the next week from him.

"May your anuse turn back." Joe Morengi
"You better run for your life, because the FBI are coming to your house tomorrow to kick your ass out of your house." Barr. Jonathan
Mr kelvin Jordon that call you from our branch office in canada explain that the chicken background voice has been querried, claiming the voice was his telephone ringing tone, therefore accept my deepest appology for that.
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@sellingrich^

I presume you're only kidding about cashing any Lad checks. To do otherwise could land you in jail/gaol. Which is STILL safer than the Sagbama Expwy or The Interboro Pkwy.

Check out www.bustedupcowgirl.com
for further info on Lad check/cheque scams.

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.
His Excellency Ambassador Dr. Kwame Bawuah-Edusei
sellingrich
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Your assumption is correct, I too have a hefty treasure trove of trophy checks, money orders, travelers checks, and bank drafts. Some are really good, others are not even close.
It's hard to get more than one shipment from them...but I'm working on my technique.

"May your anuse turn back." Joe Morengi
"You better run for your life, because the FBI are coming to your house tomorrow to kick your ass out of your house." Barr. Jonathan
Mr kelvin Jordon that call you from our branch office in canada explain that the chicken background voice has been querried, claiming the voice was his telephone ringing tone, therefore accept my deepest appology for that.
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

sellingrich wrote:
It's hard to get more than one shipment from them....

I've done it before. The "you misspelled my name and the bank wouldn't take the check" modality's given me good results.

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 9:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

To barry^ & To sellingrich--^^

Only 1 time did I ever put my legit e-address in an advertisement. It was in early 2003 that I was selling riverfront property acreage for over $200K and was eventually circulated among millions. But that was a good thing. And The Lads found me. Bad thing for them.

To my surprise at the time I received check-scam offers from the Lads, who wanted me to make the 'shipment' of the acreage to them. I knew right away I was dealing with scammers who were breath-takingly moronic. This was my inspirational moment to join the fight. Sold the place and got the cash, and haven't looked back ever since.

cheerz--jervis tetch/ mad hatter

Barry--stay off that damn Sagbama--it's a death-trap!

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.
His Excellency Ambassador Dr. Kwame Bawuah-Edusei
Dolores
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 9:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That sort of thing is why I barely ever have more than one bait going at once. Laughing Unless they're <i>very</i> different, I can't keep them sorted in my head, on top of the fact that I'm too anxious to reply when it's time for a fun one...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic