SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Massbait proposal

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
M1d0r1
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 8:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I came across this one in my catcher account today. I propose that anyone trying to use the name of Amnesty International as a scam really does deserve 419eater attention !

(For those not au fait with Amnesty Int. their website is at http://www.amnesty.org/

Thanks all !

Quote:
Received: by 10.67.97.11 with SMTP id z11cs108770ugl;
Wed, 20 Jun 2007 12:46:27 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.67.40.5 with SMTP id s5mr1451022ugj.1182368787027;
Received-SPF: fail
Received: by 10.66.182.2 with POP3 id e2mf29931ugf;
Delivered-To:
Received: by 10.78.132.8 with SMTP id f8cs530313hud;
Wed, 20 Jun 2007 12:39:53 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.70.129.4 with SMTP id b4mr1660436wxd.1182368392051;
Wed, 20 Jun 2007 12:39:52 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from mta11.adelphia.net (mta11.adelphia.net [68.168.78.205])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id i12si1250844wxd.2007.06.20.12.39.50;
Wed, 20 Jun 2007 12:39:52 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 68.168.78.205 as permitted sender)
Received: from web31 ([68.168.75.138]) by mta11.adelphia.net
(InterMail vM.6.01.05.02 201-2131-123-102-20050715) with ESMTP
id <20070620193950.NUEN3934.mta11.adelphia.net@web31>;
Wed, 20 Jun 2007 15:39:50 -0400
Message-ID: <24420069.1182368390124.JavaMail.root@web31>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 12:39:50 -0700
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: AWARD WINNING NOTICE ! (CONGRATULATIONS) !
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Sensitivity: Normal

Foundation's Officer,
Fondazion Di Vittorio, ITALY

Attention Winner,
Your email has won a donation of $750,000, in the draw (#942) of
the AMNESTY INTERNATIONAL yearly donations.

To file for your claim,Please contact our agent.
Mr. MIKEL RODRIGEZ
EMAIL ADDRESS:[email protected]
Endeavor to contact him with the following informations:
1. Full Names
2. Contact Address and Telephone Number
3. Age and Sex
4. Nationality,Country and Occupation
5. Donation information i.e draw number etc

Yours faithfully,
BILL ZEMAK
Donations co-ordinator and chairperson
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 8:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Weeee Heeeee - Lottery Very Happy

I'll give them a work out with my new personna - designed purely to irritate and annoy. Evil or Very Mad

I'll then come back for rounds 2 & 3 later

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gomer:

I thought you were talking about giving up the lotto lads? You got religion again?

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't generally like lotto lads but as this is a charity scammer I'm in. Twisted Evil

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can't leave them alone. Took on 14 more this evening using a new irritating modality. I have about 8 more in the magazine loaded and ready to go.

I'm sure they're avoiding me Very Happy . It's no effort. I use a template. I'm annoying some old ones too. I may try following my own advice and when they ask me to contact the courier, do the opposite and see if they catch on that I always do the opposite of what they tell me to.

I am also educating them - about some new EC Rules Evil or Very Mad

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
B. A. Ware
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Man

It was me that told you I was giving up lotto lads for a while. I have been doing check lads and also got heavy into the bank killing thing.
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BA: Ah! I knew it was someone! I see that you have a nice collection of flags going on now! I got to get off my butt and get some new material for the siggy....

Going to get that shiny premium name one of these days too!

Anywho, my memory just ain't what it used to be.

I need to get a couple of new baits going so I guess it is time for Mr. to get to work Rolling Eyes

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, an Amnesty International lottery! Lottery lads are tough, but this one sounds like fun. I'm in Cool .
B. A. Ware
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ The Man
You wrote:
I got to get off my butt and get some new material for the siggy....

Come over to aa419 and kill some banks with us. It's great.
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad replied back, with a link to this website http://www.actionaidinternational.it

Quote:

Foundation's Officer,
Fondazion Di Vittorio, ITALY
http://www.actionaidinternational.it

Congratulations once again on behalf of the Donations Board. We do believe that your winnings will be put into good use for community, educational and business development. On Behalf of the Screening Committee of Donations Board, I wish to formally announce to you that you have successfully passed the Email Screening and Verification Matching Test conducted for all online winners in your Category. Hence you are therefore cleared, your cheque has been issued and you can now claim your donation.

All necessary documents that will facilitate the clearance of your cheque in your name has been processed. Your parcel contains the following documents:

1. WINNING CHEQUE VALUED THE SUM OF $750,000
2. WINNING CERTIFICATE FROM THE DONATIONS BOARD.
3. CLEAR SOURCE OF FUNDS CERTIFICATES(C.S.F.C.)
4. ANTI-TERRORISM CERTIFICATES(A.T.C)
5. CERTIFICATES OF ORIGIN OF FUNDS(C.O.F.)
6. LETTER OF AFFIDAVITS FROM THE INTERNATIONAL COURT OF JUSTICE, STATING THAT THE WINNING WAS RECEIVED LEGALLY FROM THE UNIVERSAL DONATION PROGRAM, AND DUELY SIGNED BY THE LEGAL ATTORNEY TO THE DONATIONS BOARD.

These documents have been securely sealed and packed for security reasons which makes it impossible for anyone to view it until its been delivered to you.

The Donations board has discovered a huge number of double claims due to winners informing close friends relatives and third parties about their winning and also sharing their pin numbers. As a result of this, these friends try to claim the donation on behalf of the real winners. The Donations board losses millions of dollars to this fraudulent people, and has reached a decision from headquarters that any double claim discovered by the Donations board will result to the Donations board cancelling that particular claim, making a loss for both the double claimer and the real winner, as it is taken that the real winner was the informer to the double claimer about the winnings. So you are hereby strongly advised once more to keep your winnings strictly confidential until you can claim your donation.

Your parcel with identification number: ISPN/OWN/6543 has been sent to our affiliate claims office, because your claims falls within our ECOWAS booklet, and you have been directed to contact the Ecowas Counsellor in charge of claims dispatch.

Mr Frank Udah.
Ecowas head office.
Abuja, Nigeria
TEL: +2348054082977
Email: [email protected]
[email protected]

NOTE: This office will not be responsible for any outstanding fees if any. Services rendered by the dispatch company are to be paid by you if any and not the donations board. Have it in mind that your won prize cannot be deducted from, this is because your cheque cannot be cashed by anyone. This is in accordance with section 13(1)(n) of the donations act as adopted in 1993 and amended on 3RD July 1996 by the constitutional assembly in charge of the donations. This is to protect winners and to avoid misappropriation of funds.

Its is imperative that you add your identification number {ISPN/OWN/6543} as the subject of any correspondence with the dispatch office to ensure they respond in a timely manner. I will require a concise update on proceedings with the dispatch office as soon as you are in contact with them. If you need any assistance whatsoever, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Best Regards,
MIKEL RODRIGUEZ
Donations Agent.

The claims office is in Nigeria. What are the odds?! Rolling Eyes

Is http://www.actionaidinternational.it a legitmate website?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic