SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Pimp My Number, Pinhead Male German Closed **

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey e6
So here's the deal, my lad should call at some stage, he is supposed to be a young boy who is a prince in a refugee camp.
so if it sounds like a dude who is older might want to query him as to where young Prince 3gob1a is.

Oh, if he asks about church grants/donations make up whatever you want. i'm telling him that he gets $5000 automatically if he signs up, but this is conditional on him reaching several levels before hand, getting higher as he goes.

Cheers!
red
e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shocked

I am baiting a guy with the same name. Sure you did not got his addy from Cyric or my massbait?

Cant bother now (its late here, past my bedtime) but I'll try to remeber to send you PM with my Eg0bias addy tomorrow.

Btw, KwameAgatti and a lad for Mr. Gross called. If any lad should complain about a German diplomat who is not part of the deal give him this number (fram a real lad) and ask him to sort things out. I introduced this one coz basically I confused all the pimp calles I received today. Embarassed Very Happy

i DEY SHIT ON UR PAPA AND UR MAMA HEAD. iNSHORT I GO ASK RAT TO SHIT INSIDE THERE MOUTHS IF U KNOW DEY CAREFUL. AND U GO ROAT IN HELL FIRE YOU AND ALL YOUR FAMI;LY. (tunde aramide)

11x Cellphone
Pith Helmet Tamale -> Accra (4hm3d R4y4n K4d1r1)
Pith Helmet Hamburg -> Hannover (B4rry M3ns4)
J0shua Al4mu Th0mas & K3lvin Oz1ri (both courtesy of Prudential Ltd.)
Exclamation For reasons only known to myself, I have discontinued all my funbaiting efforts. Exclamation
e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 8:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr. Gross received this SMS textmessage from Adam :

+49 173 1367285 wrote:
Hsbc bank plc.sortcode:40-06-29.account number:91262181 beneficiary;GRECO INTERNATIONAL POUNDS ACCOUNT.swiftcode:MIDLGB2107P.IBAN:GB56MIDL40062991262181

+49 173 1367285 wrote:
Hello,mr Gross hope all is ok with you i just sent you the account details as you requested. Thanks Adam

I sent the bank a/c to Alan, but perhaps if you got it with full headers it could help Cool

I told some lad named Chuck that I will to the transfer to his a/c today (asume its the same scam but dunno for sure). I shall call him on +44 704 5729133 when I am done with it. So I posted it to NAveryW Very Happy Make sure to send him some bitche attachement (if readable, you should balack out your own a/c details as I told him I will as a security precaution Wink )

i DEY SHIT ON UR PAPA AND UR MAMA HEAD. iNSHORT I GO ASK RAT TO SHIT INSIDE THERE MOUTHS IF U KNOW DEY CAREFUL. AND U GO ROAT IN HELL FIRE YOU AND ALL YOUR FAMI;LY. (tunde aramide)

11x Cellphone
Exclamation For reasons only known to myself, I have discontinued all my funbaiting efforts. Exclamation
e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Have a look at http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=805542 to see a most similar bank account. Shocked Seems it has been closed down once and reopened at the same outlet. Evil or Very Mad

Alan mailed me back. He could REALLY use a mail with this inside including full headers. So Mr. Gross where-ever you are, dont let us hang crying

11x Cellphone
e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

+234 805 9288997 called and though I did not understand too much of what he was saying, we agreed upon it that I will send him a briefing of the events. So if your lad mails you wanting a briefing, please send him a lot bullshit about what happend ... Very Happy

11x Cellphone
Raymond Luxury-Yacht
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Account issue sorted (http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=114587) ... you might get more of Mr.Gross' lads calling you ... they will be called Adam Sliver, Chuks George, Joe Landman or even James Todd or the poor Lucia Wright, who has been dying from cancer for ages now ... hopefully Alan manages to have their new acc. shut down soon, so just slap them for giving Mr.Gross bad account numbers Cool

Cheers, RLY

<b>Rebbeca Steve: </b>You are a failure where ever you are. Mugu like you;you dont have money you dont help peopls,after what God has done for you,still you refused to pay your tithe to God,you will remain poor.
<b>Anthony Audu: </b>I am getting frustrated and confused because very soon my family will be out on the streets
e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^
hope u got the Kessler A/C closed as well:

+491731367285 wrote:
BENE; BAHSOUN & KESSLER BANK;CREDIT SUISSE BUSINESS CENTER ADD;POSTFACH 5364 CH 3001 BERN ACC;067428990232 IBAB; CH2304674028990232000 SWIFT; CRESCHZZ64E

=================================

Got a call from a Spanish lad today. Was supposed to be in Valencia. New arrangement is, that I'll fly there on Satureday. Lad will care for reservation Laughing but he needs the airport. Gave him Schoenefeld (Berlin) and Tegel (Berlin) as 2nd choice, but instead of spelling he insisted you send it by mail. Please do so Exclamation

=================================

More textmessages:

+233249243240 wrote:
Dearest Mr.Adolf from German,iam joseph from Mrs.kabila in Camp Hospital Accra-Ghana.i due respect she said u should retex ur privat email.so that she can send u email on new email for security reason and barr.agati to us u have contacted the wt the bank.Thank God.i expect it now ok.

+233249243240 wrote:
[email protected] send email to her directly.thanx

as the real adolf seems to have dropped or lost this lad, I am writing him now, but if its your pet, please PM me to have him back Very Happy

+233246505423 wrote:
Hello mr claire u have a call from gold ins company pik up ur phone

seems my pet, as I have a claire character running, but iam not sure Laughing

Edit: Added some textmessages FYA ...

11x Cellphone

Last edited by e6ffdyr0 on Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:30 am; edited 2 times in total
e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Raymond Luxury-Yacht

Your lad calle again this morning. Explained the a/c change in detail to me. His reasoning (payment can be done in EUR instead of GBP) broke into pieces when I pointed out, that Switzerland has its own currency, too. Laughing

After he gave me a lengthly apology, I agreed to send the money to this new a/c in a couple of days ("tomorrow or day after tomorrow"). Can't give it to my secretary again (as that woul ridecule myself changing the account like a small boy who doesn't know where he wants the money sent), so I must di int myself (which may prove difficult with my tight schedule).

11x Cellphone
Raymond Luxury-Yacht
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Hahaha, he just keeps apologizing ... what a polite lad he is. I'll ask him to give me the amount in Swiss Francs, like you suggested Very Happy - the bank says it is the usual way of sending money abroad from my country Cool

<b>Rebbeca Steve: </b>You are a failure where ever you are. Mugu like you;you dont have money you dont help peopls,after what God has done for you,still you refused to pay your tithe to God,you will remain poor.
<b>Anthony Audu: </b>I am getting frustrated and confused because very soon my family will be out on the streets
e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^^^^^

Dont make the payment to the Swiss a/c. Chuck called again. I promised to send it today. But he insisted I should send the payment slip. As I will do it on an teller machine in my baks foyer and it�s a fully electronical process, the only evidence I could offer was the journal, which would only include my todays payment on Tuesday. By then I am on vacation and hence not sure if I can receive my journal, scan it and send it to him. But he would see the payment on his balance, so where is the problem? The problem is, that its not the diplomat's a/c ba a friend's Shocked so w/o payment slip the payment cannot be fetched. After that lengthy argument, I agreed to send it by Western Union. Today! Best you sent him an 1TV5 Very Happy Receiver Name: LISA GREEN ( Laughing it�s a toilet paper brand here Laughing ) today before you start your vacation Very Happy

11x Cellphone
Raymond Luxury-Yacht
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 3:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Uh, just in time ... I am off in about 1 hour ... 1TV5 on its way. Next time he calls (what could go wrong this time Twisted Evil ?), just tell him I'm away.
Cheers.

e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 3:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^

I will Very Happy

11x Cellphone
e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just received a call for Mr. Marx. It seems Mr. Marx has severe problems with his phone Laughing Better admit it and ask him to call again after you fixed your phone (lets say next week?).

11x Cellphone
halloween
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 11:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi..

Got one deal for ya soon.. Wink

Cheers..

Nigeria
e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My phone has some severe problems with the battery, talks don't last longer than 1 minute Sad . So know how to react when your lad should ever complain.

11x Cellphone
scammer
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am Dr. Lucas Duery and here are my details;

Full Names DR LUCAS DUERY
Phone and Fax Numbers
Nationality GERMANY
Country of residence GERMANY
Citizenship GERMANY

I am expecting a call from
Bell Wright.
Legal Practitioner
Telephone No: +44-704-573-8465

My client Lady Martha Stirling did inform me to contact you in respect to the transfer of the the funds deposited with a United Kingdom Bank 2 years ago, which she said she has discussed with you.

and Lady Martha Stirling's email is

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Free Stuff for Baiters Database by DrWho | Forms by Eamonn
e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^

nice, I'll expect him. Please mask my number in your post, though. We do not want to have a scammer *) google me up, so we?

*) sorry, couldn't resist this pun Laughing

11x Cellphone
Tricia
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Father John Scatman and Sister Judith are dealing with a certain . The thing is, she hasn't yet asked them to wire money or anything. Her first mail told them to fly over so that we all could have a nice chat or something. Sure... Shocked

Play my travel agent or advisor or something, just be unco-operative and hostile. I haven't yet specified my location; either pick some European country or try avoid the issue.

e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Received some calls while I could not pick them. None of them left a message on the tape (times are MESZ):

+2332092742??? 07/14/2007 2.47pm
+234807269880? 07/14/2007 4.36pm
+2332083432895 07/15/2007 7.00pm

if one of your lads is among them, post me a short notice and I give them a short call asking them to call me back Twisted Evil

@Tricia
funny enough I am baiting a lad imposting Jos3ph K4b1la for me seeking for help to his ill mother. Let's hope I dont confuse the two baits Laughing As my phone is German, so will be my position. But I am allways an expat who stays here only temporiary Wink I am never hostile. My way is to be over freindly but so dumb that we do not proceed any further and the lad runs out of credits just seconds before my brain would kick in Twisted Evil

11x Cellphone
e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

+226 76 15 88 60 called twice when I was not able to pick it. Sad

11x Cellphone
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was wondering if you had time to play with my puppy scammer

My name B1ll M0nd4y I'm your old friend and live in Canada
You are who ever you pick
He is 18 year old Paul Weber pretending to be in London 23 st olaves road eastham london E2 6NX
I called him a possible scammer and now we're trying to get his 2 Irish Wolfhounds to me in Canada, he won't bring them to Germany (Guy works without phone so far) It would be nice if he spent some time on the phone, before I arrange a meeting with an other friend in London. He claims to be a student in Germany in August so you could check his German skills too. Wink
I hope you have some time this weekend, if not, no harm, he's a lad, they wait Twisted Evil

danke sch�n

Edit: he kept nagging all weekend, so I gave him to notobescammed and he'll be on the radio on Monday Twisted Evil

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tunde Lemo called me when I could not pick it, but I called him back - unfortunatly my credit was low, so he had to call back. He inquired if I contacted the bank and he did not understand my last e-mail. I told he that I sent e-mail to the bank y'day (though perhaps it got lost on the way Wink ) and expect his e-mail this morning. As I do not bait any Tunde Lemo, it must have been a pimper Very Happy

11x Cellphone
Raymond Luxury-Yacht
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi e6, my lad will probably call you. I have been baiting him for 3 months and haven't given him "my number" yet, saying that I was a government employee whose calls are recorded and regularly checked. His name is David Bassett, he has been through v3r1fy53c before and he has given me three bank accounts, all of which have been reported to Alan (either Alan had them shut down or not, I don't know, I have just always told the scammer that my bank flagged the account as fraudulent, money-laundering, etc.).

Now that the transfer into the 3rd account didn't work again, he gives me many apologies, as I have questioned his credibility as a business partner:
Quote:

I will like you to bear with us for all Inconveniences that this mishap must have caused you in the course of this transaction. I will also like to give you my 100% assurance that I am capable of running this transaction and also the affairs of my Law firm. As soon as I receive more Clarifications on the proceedings, I will let you know.

The money he needs is something like 1147 Euro for the release of a "probate letter" from a bank. My character is called , and he is a Czech male (I think). Feel free to pose as him or as one of his assistants, Mr.Schnauzer and dr.Rottweiler or anybody else, as long as your name is something to do with dog breeds Very Happy

Cheers,
RLY.

EDIT: David Bassett's number should be +44-70457-36862.

e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 2:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^

I just flashed his phone, lets see if he comes back Very Happy

11x Cellphone
e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

received a call. Told him about my problems living in Chez Rep. and working in Germany. He promised to send me ASgents of WU and MG in my region and a step by step instruction on how to pay via MG or WU. I promised to send him my city, so he can search for agents. Assume me to live somewhere at the Chez-German border and work somewhere in Germany where you can drive home each day. Make sure to find a place w/o MG or WU in the vincinity Twisted Evil

11x Cellphone
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic