SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Cost of internet cafe time?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mad4Maya
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My lad and I are in the process of setting up a chain of internet cafes in Nigeria. I asked what the normal charge for internet time is and he sent me this.
Quote:
They
charge five dollars per hour and even some people do take bulk time,
which is people collecting many hours at a time, it may be five
hours and so on.

Anyone know if this is an accurate figure? If so I think my new business will be quite profitable. Very Happy

I will like to assure you that this transaction is 100% risk to both parties...Th0mps0n Br0wn
pony pony pony
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think it varies. Some cafe owners are of course complicit in the scams themselves, so lads would browse for nothing, or a percentage of any successful scams. Probably yet others are told by the lads in no uncertain terms that their browsing will be free.

But since your lad would never set up a cybercafe with any money he received anyway, you should probably tell him 5 dollars is too little.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
AlphonseTheFrog
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My understanding was that it costs 100-120 naira per hour.

I believe that you ate also sending emails like this to others as well intimidiating them!!! I can't fear you -- Fidelity Security Company
BAAAAAAAAASTAAAARD CHOP MOTHER THEIR. U DONT KNOW BIZ... ANIMAL BEING...... -- Goodluck Obi
i known that you are an african man so you dey hear meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee? murther fucking dick heard -- Graham Hoffman
sheboppe
The Sparkly Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Internet Cafes Wink

| <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135992> Official Eater T-Shirts</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028> Premium Membership</a> | ScamWarners | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413> Forum Rules</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=51> Baiting Tutorials</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118738> Baiting Help</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846> FAQs</a> |

star pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Mortar x22
Mad4Maya
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Interesting link sheboppe, thank you. Very Happy Thanks also Alphonse and Psychedelia.

I will like to assure you that this transaction is 100% risk to both parties...Th0mps0n Br0wn
pony pony pony
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Mad4^

Sounds about right what said above.

Even at $5 per hour, that's a lot of cash over there, as I understand it--could buy a lot of cow-feet and yams.

Undoubtedly the catcher-boys are under pressure from their ogas to find a vic--any vic--to justify outgoing scam expenses. A silent but tacit whip.

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.
His Excellency Ambassador Dr. Kwame Bawuah-Edusei
Mad4Maya
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Hi Jervis,

I agree, the $5 per hour seemed rather pricey to me too. So much for the fortune I was to make. Crying or Very sad I think the information above will be used at a later point in the bait. Thank you all

pony pony pony
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My Ghana lad told me it costs $1 for 2 hours and $2 for 5 hours.

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

redshoes^

That sounds more realistic. Still, all things considered, it's a dent in the wallet to them. Poor me, it costs me about 65cents per day 24/7 for unlimited net access a month. And maybe another $20 in electric for my pc per month. I sacrifice and get by.

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.
His Excellency Ambassador Dr. Kwame Bawuah-Edusei
CollateralDamage
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When you consider the level of wages in West Africa which are something like 50 cents per hour then $1 per 2 hours works out to be something like $25 or better per hour in terms of Western type pay rates.

If anybody is going to get rich out of scamming then it's the cafe owners.

i dont have time for you u most be a basted from your mother and your father must be a big dog but all i will let u know is that may u go and die like a lizard as i don't want u to skeak with me any more if u reply this message that means your father and mother including all your family is a dog and goat.

bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bbbbbbbbbbbbbb mr lizard pastor - Mrs Williams

GO THE HELL AND TELL MAX PAYNE TO PUT A PENGUIN UP HAS ASS SHIT HEAD - Bob Manlee
Mortar x1
CD - 4
Lad - 0
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The only net cafe I've used was in Mexico, and the hourly charge there worked out to one dollar per hour.

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
DrWho
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 1:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The internet cafe link sheboppe posted is a bogus web site.

Check this post for some internet cafe data
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=737599#737599

This is just one cafe but you can extrapolate.

United Nations Mortar x12
"To Serve Man"
sheboppe
The Sparkly Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ That is why I put the Wink

| <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135992> Official Eater T-Shirts</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028> Premium Membership</a> | ScamWarners | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413> Forum Rules</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=51> Baiting Tutorials</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118738> Baiting Help</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846> FAQs</a> |

star pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Mortar x22
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic