SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

419 and chilli sauce...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

<br>I like to read this US site as I'm into growing chillies and chilli sauce.

It seems that the 419 word is spreading...

http://www.hotsauceblog.com/hotsaucearchives/fiery-foods-scam-watch-out/#comments

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
FiveForces
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

419 scams are everywhere. I'm into keeping insects, and I know a praying mantis breeder who got hit by some scum who said he ran an insect farm in Africa.

"GO AND DIE AND NOPT LIVE OK, YOU STUPID FOUL YOU TAKEW ME FOR PLAY? SEND YOUR SHIPPING INFO AND THAT ALL YOU TALK STUPID, SEND ME YOUR NUMBER THAT ALKL I NEED FROM YOU. NO NUKMBER GO AND DON;T SEND NO MONEY AND SEND HAVE NO PUPPY"
~ Bri Thany

"The whole situation is becoming ridiculous and absurd. Its hard to explain how a transaction that normally takes a few minutes to be concluded is starting to run into weeks."
~ Genesis Art & Craft

"you are treating me like a fool which is not supposed to be done"
~ Barryston Morgan

"I don't understand this...Its like you are playing on my intelligence."
~ Peter Roy
kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tommo Shanter wrote:
... I'm into growing ... chilli sauce. ...

Huh? How does that work? Shocked
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^It's a secret recipe. Laughing OK, I hold my hands up, I forgot a verb in between the words 'and' and 'chilli'.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik

Luther Blissett
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Growing chilli sauce is like making love to a beautiful woman...

Sorry, I'll get my coat... Razz

Banks: Ivory Coast Netherlands United Kingdom Ghana United Nations x1 Nigeria x2 Law Firms: South Africa United Kingdom Nigeria x1 Misc. Mugu Pooh: United Kingdom China x1 United Nations x2 HYIPs: pyramid x25 Phonelad Websites: Cellphone x6

Donate the Nurse, the Eater needs Pants... Err? * Scamwarners.com * Artists against 419 * Kill HYIPs & Ponzi Scams!
B. A. Ware
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Touche
Alcathiax
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 7:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I left a note there for them. Wink

"If it 'aint Boeing, I ain't going!"

"A lawyer with a briefcase can steal more than a thousand men with guns." - Mario Puzo. Obviously, Mario hasn't seen the Yahoo Yahoo Bois (tm) yet! Very Happy
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a nice tattoo of Chili peppers on my arm. Without Chilis, life would cease to exist. All pray for the chilies! NOW! Very Happy

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's the sweet chilli antidote...

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@JT

All hail the chillis, however we spell them.

Maybe somebody could set up The Scoville Church Of The Hot Chilli. Get the lads to eat a whole bunch of them and then photograph the results. Any of them drinking milk would be barred. Pouring it over their heads whilst standing on one leg on the other hand would be permissible and positively encouraged.

Naga Morich (Dorset Naga) would be the chilli of choice. I'm growing some at the moment and frightened to even touch them as they are seriously hot sh*t. Shocked Shocked

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic