SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The men w/signs you asked 4 is FAKE & I no how

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
badboysbadboys
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There is a website that has several pictures of men holding blank signs. All they have to do is choose which picture they want to use, then they type in the text (in any color) that you have told them to do and the sign automatically then puts that text on the blank sign AND it's font is "hand written". Then they down load their image and send it to you. So we think that these guys are actually writing signs and having someone take their pictures then they send it to you and you think it's real. When all they have to do is log on to this site banghead http://www.signgenerator.org/scams/nigerian/
And fill in the info you want them to and for FREE they can send it to you and it looks JUST like the one's in the Trophy room.
Man are they good. But I'm determined to put a dent in it and hopefully save someone from getting scammed as they spend lots of time messing with me. We have to remember they spend 24 hours with several people trying to outwit us and all we have is whatever free time we can muster. It's frustrating but we have to keep fighting the good fight.
Kristy Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
P.S. It may "not exactly news here" but I'm a newbie and thought I was doing a good thing. Didn't know I would be chastised for it. THIS IS IN THE RULES & FAQ'S: Please respect your fellow poster. If they ask or request something you consider to be a 'newbie' post, don't flame them for it. Remember, you were a newbie once.

Last edited by badboysbadboys on Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmm, that's not exactly news here.
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
But I'm determined to put a dent in it

Good.

Quote:
and hopefully save someone from getting baited

Bad.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
419h8r
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mod edit - removed full quote of post directly above, no need to quote it all, it's just there ^^^ Wink - SP

I think he meant scammed.

It is written in the scripture that " thou shall not suffer a witch to
live"
-Cpt Br1@n to Fr W1ll1@m C00per, expressing frustration that a fellow lad had chopped his dollar.
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Badboys -- thanks for your post. KD wasn't being snippy (believe me, when he wants to be snippy you'll know) -- I think what he was implying is that after you spend some time around here you'll see quite clearly that most (dare I say nearly all) of the Eater members know that lads are trying quite actively to fool us on a daily basis, whether it's with signs or fake trust documents, or passports. That's sort of an assumption we all operate on.

In any event, thanks for trying to help out. Keep on reading the site and interacting with the members and you'll find we're quite a pleasant group all in all. The Mods are just cranky sometimes. Wink

419h8r wrote:
I think he meant scammed.

I think "he's" a she:

badboysbadboys wrote:
It's frustrating but we have to keep fighting the good fight.
Kristy Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
Mr Fishe
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A lad trying to pass off an image like that as legit would be spotted a mile away. The pictures in the trophy room are genuine.

Magic eye fun: Western Union MoneyGram
Pre-transfer red tape: Department of Homeland Security HM Revenue & Customs
Mandatory customer survey: Western Union

"I have decided to leave the church and join a travelling circus..." - the original and best
kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What I meant was that those sign generator sites have been linked on this site about 10,000 times already.

Those lad pics were created by baiters!

Eater members use various sign generators in many, many baits.

I've even used those lad signs in posts on this very site.

I doubt very much that many lads are using them.
Don
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 8:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Starting your topic with "The men w/signs you asked 4 is FAKE & I no how" is very different from "I'm a newbie and thought I was doing a good thing". It is bashing into the forum telling us that we've all been receiving fake trophy pics for years until you finally came here to set us straight. As JMR pointed out, "being chastised" is different though, you have to try harder for that. Wink

**"Freedom? There ain't no fuckin' Freedom!"**
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic