SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Blew it!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ginch
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I composed a poem for my lad and he must've actually read it. Shocked

From lad "Dr. Peter Sege"
Quote:
First we are 'masters' of our words; afterwards we are 'slaves' of those words. However, I hope that we shall work in good faith and truths to enable us achieve this great opportunity for a better future.

"Margaret" (my rich, ailing widow) replies:
Quote:
Dear Mr. Sege:

I love what you said about being Masters of our words and then becoming slaves to them. That is so true and shows a great deal of wisdom on your part. Do you know any works from the French poet, Quiff? He wrote one of my favorite sonnetts, which is:

"I thot no head could hold so much water as hath and doth dailie flow from mine eyes! Prithee hasten hither, sweete lad, to ply with thine agile tongue the angry folds of my tortured bung, from whose puckerous portal issueth a torrent of gusting filthe so foule and putrid that e'en the cowflyes recoil from it and perish e'er long in twitching agony. Ah, fayn woulde I endure the fyres of Helle eternal to be done at once with this mortal vexation!"

I agree with you that trust is most important and I promise not to discuss any of this with anyone.

Blessings,
Margaret

Perhaps my use of the word "lad" tipped him off? Wink At any rate, haven't heard back from him in several days. Crying or Very sad

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

my $0.02
Just keep sending him more poems with lad or laddy and things like that or find a website for him.
Or appoligize and ask him if it was too erotic for him and go back to the business at hand.
He isn't dead yet, option two has my preference, shows that he is in control kinda

Good luck

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very nice poem, but he probably didn't read it, since it didn't contain the words "Western Union", "Moneygram", or "MTCN". You may just have an extra lazy lad there. Just write him back and tell him you're interested in his transaction and you wonder why you haven't heard anything from him. He'll probably claim to have been in a car accident or sick or something - and presto, you're back on track!

Our legal team are on standby for the next line of action in this very interesting case.already they are still studying the MTCN number that you sent,it will be used as evidence together with your full names and address,when this epic battle commences. - the one and only Charles Soludo

--------------------------
Cellphone x15 (RIP) United Kingdom x7 South Africa x1
Safari Lottery lad, Benin City - Abuja Safari A new minister, Lagos-Benin City Safari The same minister, Lagos - Tamale, Ghana
Safari Dr. Johnson - Abidjan-Abuja and back again (so far! - 1666 miles round trip)

pony <----because life can seem bleary and bleak without one. TS
pony Because Lotta is a great and beautiful mod!
Mortar x21
Zorro
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 8:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Do the lads know that we refer to lads as lads?

There is one way to find out if a man is honest; ask him! If he says yes, you know he's crooked.

The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once.
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 8:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I doubt it.

Even if they did... it's a pretty generic word. If they dropped every person who used the word lad we'd be doing a great service! Very Happy

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
Ginch
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bill2 wrote:
my $0.02
Just keep sending him more poems with lad or laddy and things like that or find a website for him.
Or appoligize and ask him if it was too erotic for him and go back to the business at hand.
He isn't dead yet, option two has my preference, shows that he is in control kinda

Good luck

Sound advice, thanks! Sorry to all for late replies, but my time at this is limited to a couple hours before (shudder) work.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Krona wrote:
Very nice poem, but he probably didn't read it, since it didn't contain the words "Western Union", "Moneygram", or "MTCN". You may just have an extra lazy lad there. Just write him back and tell him you're interested in his transaction and you wonder why you haven't heard anything from him. He'll probably claim to have been in a car accident or sick or something - and presto, you're back on track!

thanks, Krona - yeah, money talks like nothing else to these guys. I'll see about getting him back on the hook.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wonder if the word LAD is what tipped him off. I seriously doubt it. Just send him a nice generic email asking him why he is no longer corresponding with you. Sometimes our pets get busy with other baiters, or actual victims and when they think they will get money off them easier, they could drop you.By sending an email he will be reminded that he was scamming you.

Closed lad accounts loads
pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
Ari
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another way to handle this is to blame things on your kids, that you are sorry this happened, and won't ever let your kids touch your computer in the future.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic