SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

[email protected] Chock full of 'lads!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
RedHatLady
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ALRIGHTY THEN... I have a few nibbles already..LOL>. they LOVE my beautiful photo. I believe I'll use my Liz Taylor 'circa 1950' photos for my next profile.. hehehehehe.. the lads love those photos.

HELLO MY LOVELY ANGLE am a ghanian guy who like women like ur age , am lovely , caring n responsible n hoping to get someone like my type n think u ur the right choice for , infact i think i like u as a friend , friendship dat will lead to relationship n i hope u will be intrested to accept me .to add me tip.. [email protected] or call +233245949530 as my cell number , see u later .
Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I give up......

<A href="http://www.dragonladies.org/bbs">Dragonladies.org</a>
Lizzy Bordom
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Stepan Fetchit ....I think I got your point. This is what I did. I put a rather unattractive photo up with no profile. Just a few questions answered. When I receive a message from a scammer and I am sure it's a scammer.....I leave a comment.

I am not there to make friends, but, to expose them. Correct Question

UR ASSHOLE UR G**DAMN ASS ITS IRRITATING ME U A PROSTITUTE
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When you put up a bare profile and get comments like this

Hello,
I read your profile and it awesome,I will love to get to know and learn more about you,My name is gotgiana, I am single female never Married and have No Kids,I love reading,listening to music,like action comedy movies,love meeting people far or near, i love been with friend and going out for camping and most of all been close to the nature.. Am looking for a man that can make me happy and be there for me through thick and thin and that can help me find the treasure that i have lost and will see me through all my ups and down, a man that is loving caring,undestanding,that will respect my oppinion and most of all that play the game of love. more about me: I am a sensitive, intelligent, passionate affectionate,loyal, witty, inteligent, humorous, efficient, creative, sensitive, caring, generous, communicative, sensual, charming, reliable, cleverly neat woman looking for someone special to share my world with and potentially, to grow old with.I do believe that distance is nothing but love matters most and you may be older than me but i believe that age is just a number.. and I will like you to email me direct into my private email address so we can talk better and so I can send you some pics of me...Email Address::[email protected]

then you KNOW it's a lad. My profile wouldn't interest a real person, so all I get are scammers. Creating a backstory is great when you IM them, but not worth it when you create profiles on sites.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From ~ Roben22

Hello, I am let, yet very independently! I try and retain a positive attitude by. Enjoy swimming, warehouse, dancing that people observe to run with in the mountains, or on the beach, quiet evening & is with good firm. I believe, can be that someone a sexual partner, few a lover, but very few know be can to be like a friend! Remains gladly active when necessary work, game, if I can. I believe that a successful relation communications is, & becomes with u, stop u if u r in need of the comfort,is your power laugh, if u bend & you the best friend always are. Part of a family but is would make are would connect me my life completed entire) if you interesting fine. I read ur profile and saw ur beautiful pictures that really drew my attension closer toward's u and will really want to know u better,if u don't mind : i will like to read from u maybe when u must have finished going through my profile and at the same time u may feel like sending me an e-mail or chating with me u can get me thru this yahoo([email protected]) may the peace of the lord be with you..........am derek by name

Says he is from West Palm Beach ?? I listed Florida in my profile...LOL.. I may ask him to drive up to see me. HHHmmmmm

HELLO MY LOVELY ANGLE am a ghanian guy who like women like ur age , am lovely , caring n responsible n hoping to get someone like my type n think u ur the right choice for , infact i think i like u as a friend , friendship dat will lead to relationship n i hope u will be intrested to accept me .to add me tip.. [email protected] or call +233245949530 as my cell number , see u later .
Benjamin_Franklin
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I signed up as a 45 year old woman. (Always had a thing for the older ladies!) Filled in the profile with pretty ordinary stuff and a hint of sexuality. Got a note from a guy about 10 minutes later, but I have a hunch that he's legit.

"BIG BODY LIKE ELEPHANT, small knowledge and wisdom like mosquito. SHAME ON YOU THE FIRST FOOL OF THE GREATEST ORDER." - Wilson Smith<br>"I HAVE A GOOD NEWS FOR YOU, YOU CAN STILL QUIT THIS JOB BEFORE YOU GO HANGYOURSELF." - Wilson Smith<br>"I want you to understand that those guys at Western Union are nothing but enemies of progress" - Jude 0koya

Closed lad accounts Easter Egg 2012
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 3:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's pretty easy to tell if one is real or not. There are a lot of non-scammers on there that have web cams and they only have one thing on their minds. They won't ask for money. They just want to show you their, well package.

I chatted with 2 lads from yesterday. One was quite honest, but not very smooth. I asked what he did for a living and he said he lost his job last December and wasn't working and told me about job search that country and how you have to know someone in the gov. I guess I touched a nerve.

The other one is posing as a poet. I'd love to have help baiting him. He's got a blog with his "poems". Of course a simple search reveals he's lifted them from other sites.

I'm thinking we can offer him money for more original work to be published in a magazine.
Tasman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I assume you MSN'd these fellas? I have had my first nibble. A collection job... my least favourite bait as I don't get any enjoyment out of them!

"What you can tell me now? Maybe Russian Mafia, Godzilla, Hitler, third World War
prevented you make a transfer?"
"You are not bigger than Almighty God.If You were created by God, then i command the charm you are using to fail.IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH. REKE MAMA LAKKAKULIMAKA." Barrister Aby
"fock yuuuuuuu" - Kevin Ezeh
"i hope u r real..bcos u r sounding like a joker now" - Day0
"If you have nothing to say or do, go f**k yourself." N4na

Ivory Coast
United States <- Fake dog adoption site

pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Dancing Banana

Mortar x20
RedHatLady
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeee haww,
Laughing

I got me a couple of LIVE ones here. I may even manage another 'engagement' ring outta one of thes elads...LOL Twisted Evil

Lizzy Bordom
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@RedHatLady Has anyone sent you an engagement ring before Question

RedHatLady
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

..LOL.. YES. Of course not to my personal addess. I can take photos and post. I have gotten TWO, there are even chips diamonds in them, can almost see the diamonds with the naked eye......lol..I mean how can I help you get a 'finace' visa if we are not fiance's???? Rolling Eyes

Lizzy Bordom
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have had them "TRY" and send me things. I always refuse. Most, if not all the things they send out are paid for with stolen credit cards.

RedHatLady
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

yes, but it gave me a way to trace back......... it has to be from them, with a photo enclosed. I don't accept anything delivered via third party. Plus they will be donated to the Christmas Auction with proceeds to the Battered women's shelter...Wink

Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i'll revise my guess at the percentage of scammers there.

maybe 70% scammers....15% real people......10% perverts....5 % cam girls or related.

it is easy to set up multiple profiles there.

there seems to be quite a few people 'outing' the scammers.
one lady is embedding youtube clips of various news reports on scammers in the scammer profiles.

just a suggestion.....probably safest to create a second 'informational' profile you can use to post comments on the scammer profiles and keep any baiting identity separate.

for gods sake don't post a profile that looks like a scammer....that is pro looking pic of a pretty person and wholly blank.
if you use a remotely attractive person you will lure real people and the everpresent perverts....and annoying middleastern types.

there's plenty of 419 activity and romance scams going on there.

I really think the site may be set up by a lad. be careful. there are some people there who are either very naive...or lads in disguise trying to cover things up in the forums.
just be careful who you talk to.

even though its easy to spot most of them, its easier to let them contact you. some are cutting and pasting stuff from real profiles....and using non typical pics.

middleaged...not real attractive.

that's about all you need.

anytime you see names like rose4real man2luv caring,man
jennysally robertrobby sincereman4lady etc its probably a lad.
haven't seen any vlads yet

you can try posting a comment or saying 'hi' to suspicious ones...
'hi, you're beautiful....'
and see what happens.
I think a lot are just pouncing on members they see online, also.

<A href="http://www.dragonladies.org/bbs">Dragonladies.org</a>
macweasel
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My profile has so far catched about nine romance scams - will get on to them soon.

Did get a couple of genuines tho

One of the replies looks like a cheque mule scam - not enough experience for this yet - shall I post him on to the surplus lads forum?
guymannemisis
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Have you checked out Jayne WCM's posts? The spelling and syntax are way off for someone in the UK.
I posted my profile and now I'll just sit back and wait. Should make for some interesting evenings Twisted Evil
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Have you checked out Jayne WCM's posts? The spelling and syntax are way off for someone in the UK.

Every time someone starts a thread about scammers Jayne gets a little defensive. I love how she accuses the people who want to stop the scammers as the ones ruining the site.

Quote:
Like many on this site I have been on line for years. Is there only one topic on this site" People out to con" So you get ten mails a day........and that's a problem? The people that I want to mail will do it off site, and if they say no then we won't mail a lot.

Our page gets just as many junk mail here as everyone else maybe more! But it takes less than a second to see it's junk. So it's not a problem we will worry about, and those that blame this site for it I like to see how you stop it on a FREE site. So forget the com people and do what you came here for have fun..........

Quote:
Yet one more post about Spammers on here........ And yet one more post lets tell the site about it...... They know it's there site, but it's also a fact of life if you want people to look at your site then your get other's that will abuse that fact.

95% of the people on here are good and are here as they want to be. And 5% no idea why they are here maybe to spam maybe to ruin the site.

All these post are doing is ruining this site, Anyone new here will just think everyone is out to scam then.

And to those that are new to forums and places like this having your IP Address means nothing, they can not tell who you are or even see your PC. The only people that will know where that IP address is the IP provider, And for them to even look it up they need a reason.

This site like most will know my IP Address (or think they do)as they maybe asked by a court for it. But they will still not know who I am, as said only my IP Provider has that information

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 12:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There was a post, too long for her, that was a very nice description of the way scammers work, how to spot them, etc. I wouldn't be surprised if the poster was someone from here.

Jayne was miffed

Quote:
A bit over the top post.......

So what the FBI and all the other law enforcement agents are just sat back watching this site con people?

I don't use a web cam....So what I'm a con?

I don't even have my photo on here so Wow I must be fake.........
"snip"
Where do some of you get your figures from 60% are scammers?

"snip"
We DO have our own site, but not once have any of us at Wow said it's rubbish here...... We don't pay to be here, so as guest that means we treat the site and other's with respect.

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

wanamaker
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 1:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Trolling along just fine there now, using this avatar for a pic, boring vanilla profile, must be the "self employed" that sets off the scammers radar.

I have to set up some kind of production line for 5 of em.

The sites software sucks, very slow to load stuff.

No REAL people have responded, only a hi 5 from another baiter.

Great tip about the 2 accounts Stepan!
Hellbastard
419Eater is my life

Location: Outside the Western Union office, with a sniper rifle.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This site is a goddamn goldmine. I've only been on there a couple of days and I'm already into double figures. I'm still waiting for one who's scam isn't complete and utter crap though. Laughing
RedHatLady
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 12:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

WOW!! This one actually tried to put some finesse in his initial contact.

Quote:
"hello sweety

In my thoughts of you there is an underlying love that is present in every word, every glimpse I hope you feel it as I do, for it is what I am and ever I will be,i want a woman that is honest,caring,loving and understanding.
i am a 45yrs old,my name is tommy I am a business man,I am an outgoing, outspoken, loving, romantic and very honest i will say about my self. I was really hurted in my past by a lady i once loved and once vowed never to love anymore. Later i was meant to realize that we need to forget about the past and face the future. So someone close to me introduced me to this .. dating stuff which i never belived it exist. So i just took a leap of faith to send you this message that you have a very loving and nice profile and i like all what you said about your self. I will really like to get to know you better or we can talk much better on a faster moving my yahoo messnager ID ([email protected]) U add ok I am glad i expressed my self and i hope to hear from you as soon as you get this message,has anyone ever told you that you are too cute and gorgeous to be ignored???will love to have the honor of chatting with you soon "

Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 3:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Be very careful on this site!!!

Some of the scammers are pretty smart.

'Jayne' appears to be one of them.

I've had another contact me who claims to be a moderator of an antiscam group, but refused to tell me which. The picture she posted appeared 'model quality' and she claimed it was her real pic.
The english was good.

Another member who has 34 nigerian 'ladies' on his buddy list was offended when I pointed it out to him yes, I was a bit rude or sarcastic.
Who, me? He has offered to re-arrange my face, but I suspect I have to go to Lagos to allow him to do that.

BE VERY CAREFUL! I think a lot of the White profiles that don't appear to be scammers, ARE scammers, and may have more complete profile data than the usual 'model pic, Buffalow Noo York' crap.
They may be copying profiles from other sites.

Check the 'new members listings'.
You'll often see the same pic with different variations of the same name, registered a few minutes apart.

Some of these scammers on this site are smart. BE CAREFUL. Use safe baiting practices. We are firmly into 'indian country' on this site. It's their turf!!

Do not talk about baiting via internal messaging on this site. Assume they have access to your messages.

I suggest you restrict any baiting talk about this site to people from EATER, at eater, preferably via PM. There are a lot of baiter types there, but if you don't really know them, don't trust them. Again, some of the scammers seem a bit smarter than most. BE CAREFUL.

There is plenty to keep you busy there.....but try to warn any stray real person, also. The second profile works well for that.

So far, they're not real interested in deleting 'scammer' comments. You may save some victim $$$ !!!!

FWIW, a sister site owned by the same 'people' is http://blacklooker.com

I suspect that one is crawling with lads, maybe worse.....
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 3:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some victims also told me about

More also, i forget now.
Other sister sites.

Lizzy Bordom
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 5:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Did someone from here leave me this comment? I surely hope it is not real. Shocked
Quote:
I CAN ONLY SEE A STUNNING HOT N SEXY BBW, AND I'M THE BBWSUCKER, SO WHAT DO YOU THINK I'M GOING TO DO ??

I chatted with one guy that ask me for money withiin 20 minutes to help his sick dying mother in the hospital.Rolling Eyes

Most of the comments I have left have been deleted. I am going to create a second account as suggested to leave them comments.

redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 5:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

there's a lot of guys on there that are looking for cyber sex. Many of them from the Middle East I think. An opening line from one of them was "I want your pucci on my deck".

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic