SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

** REALLY BORED? TRY THIS IF YOU THINK YOU'RE UP TO IT! **

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Shiver Metimbers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As some of you guys here know, every now and then I help out with the local pub quiz team by putting together music for their competitions. Some time ago I put up a similar quiz and it got a fairly good response, so I thought I would add this one here now that we're done with it.

The rules are simple; download the zipped up MP3 file, play it, and tell me the name of each artist and the song/tune. You get one point for each artist, and one point for each song title. There are 231 songs in the 45 minute long MP3, and so the maximum score you can reach is 462

The tunes range from super easy to just about impossible. It's a very eclectic range, designed to make this quiz hard (the pub quiz teams were given copies on CD to take away until the week after). I will be very surprised if anyone gets 100%. The best score on this so far is 457.

There is no real prize for getting the highest score as this is just for fun, however I am so confident this quiz will beat you that I'll give a free premium membership to the first member who gets a perfect score! So go on, please prove me wrong Smile

I won't be too strict with the answers, so for instance if you put something like "Queen" down instead of "Freddie Mercury" etc. then I will still award you the point (No, you can thank me later!). The music is probably more UK orientated as that's who the quiz was made for, but real music fans shouldn't struggle... too much Wink

Answers to be sent to me VIA PM ONLY. Don't help your opponents by putting your list up in this thread!

Please give the answers in the following format (artist then song title). If you don't know one of the answers, when you send in you list, make sure you still keep up the numbering system:

001 Tina Turner - Simply The Best
002 Elvis Presley - Hound Dog
003 ? ?
004 Abba - ?
005 Scissor Sisters - I don't feel like Dancing
etc.

I recommend you get a couple of sheets of paper and write down the numbers 001 to 231 in preparation. Make sure you keep your numbers in check. Your number 130 must match up to the artist/title of my 130 and so on.

You can download the music file here: 2007 MUSIC COMPO (30 Meg MP3)

I'll give you until next Monday the 25th to complete it.

----------------------------------
Shiver's scammer trophies.

Last edited by Shiver Metimbers on Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:43 pm; edited 6 times in total
Agi Hammerthief
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

cool Shiver,

I'll see if I can lure two musical friends of mine to Eater with that Very Happy

hug the trolls - maybe it will help them to stop being a worthless piece of trash

CellphoneCellphoneCellphoneCellphoneCellphone CellphoneCellphoneCellphone Cayman Islands United Kingdom x3 Nigeria
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is 001 'Ace of Spades' by Motorhead? Very Happy

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Arrrgh. I know what I going to be obsessed with for the next week. Dammit Shiver. Evil or Very Mad Very Happy Very Happy

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A. Heinlein

Mortar x3
Pith Helmet Banjul, The Gambia to Dakar, Senegal and back. 0usman C4mar4
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm in Very Happy

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm in too, plenty of spare time now.

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

#2 under the board walk from ....

Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

shiver metimbers wrote:
Answers to be sent to me VIA PM ONLY. Don't help your opponents by putting your list up in this thread!

Tommo, I am not surprised at you, but bill? Tsk! Laughing

Seriously, anyone posting real answers here will spoil the fun for those who would like to try to do this themselves, so please don't. Smile

United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Benin Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Nigeria France Benin

Avatar from sweethell ** www.ScamWarners.com - Victim warnings, support, advice & information ** Click here to donate to 419Eater.com
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^I take it my answer was wrong then?

I wouldn't dream of spoiling others fun by posting answers here.

I look forward to entering and hopefully whupping some butt, as they say.

[Edit] Just downloaded it. Buggered if I can tell where some songs end and others start. Crying or Very sad

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat

Last edited by Tommo Shanter on Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
housefly
Lad Vid Pimper

Location: thin at one end, fat in the middle, and thin again at the other end

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think it is going to cost me a fortune in Shazam bills, but I will give it a go.
Dark Spirit
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am in ,,, it sounds like fun,,,, Laughing Laughing

God himself wii judge you for trying to delay and make someones life a waste, Mother felicia, April 30th 2007
Thanks very much for fooling me ok and i dont have any other thing to say, Helimina Bright, May 1st 2007
Pleasantly, that we have understanding and continue intercourse, Elena USSR vlad, May 1st 2007
"read the stickies and the faqs." Newbie forum
pony
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

shiver metimbers wrote:
I recommend you get a couple of sheets of paper and write down the numbers 001 to 231 in preparation.

Notice how he says to write it by hand on paper, plus it takes 45 minutes to listen to the songs, and probably more than once. The he says the maximum score is 462, and that someone got the best score so far of 457, tempting you to spend as much time as possible to beat that ridiculously high score, it sounds like we are being baited by Shiver Laughing

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
B.L.Z. Bubb
Dudley Dooright

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well assuming I've got every answer correct (not likely), I've only got a total score of 277... There were quite a few songs I know but can't place though. Sad Don't think I'll bother submitting it then.

Paper? Pen? Call me an IT Geek, but I used a spreadsheet... Confused

"Please note for your information i am not boner,my name is bona Williams." - Reminded me of Shiver's "Ahoy Matey" quote...

"Maybe we should all just have an orgy and not worry about who belongs to whom." - from 419eater chat. This is what you're missing if you're not in it.

Kids, don't PostWhore for your Orange Name or you'll end up like me. Do the right thing. Donate.

Deaded Banks: Malaysia x2
pony Mortar x24
wokabo
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ (@SP) Exactly! I've been working on it for 2 hours now (Google and especially Google Video is your friend) and I've finished the first 10 minutes (54 songs); I am missing 8 so far.
And btw I don't use pen and paper, I entered the information age and I am using Excel ! 2007!

Fight My Brute
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well - I won't even attempt this - - Why? Because I am a book Geek. LOL I've spent my entire life in school or college - so my head has been in the books - I hear music - but I don't know who singers are - don't know the names of songs unless they are really popular - so out of the whole thing - I'd maybe get 10 right.

I could hold the record for the lowest score........

BTW there are over 120 types of intelligence - - did you know that?

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
Dirteh Sanchez
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Scam Patroller wrote:
Notice how he says to write it by hand on paper, plus it takes 45 minutes to listen to the songs, and probably more than once. The he says the maximum score is 462, and that someone got the best score so far of 457, tempting you to spend as much time as possible to beat that ridiculously high score, it sounds like we are being baited by Shiver Laughing

Hmmmmm. Now there's an idea for a bait....

Killed Scammer Banks >200 (gave up counting longgggggg ago.) Jolly Roger x5 x2 Mortar

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^^^^^^^

@SP: Winner gets the membership. Runners-up get a tattoo....
Shiver Metimbers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just to let you guys know, the first set of answers arrived today from one of our esteemed members. Total score: 327. I don't think that''s good enough to beat some of you other guys Smile

Poison Ivy
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Crikey, thats me up all night!

you know the amount we are talking here is not a peanut .

U're a slot!!
Eight
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have tasked someone else (a non-baiter) to do this for me. Razz If they hand me an entry which subsequently wins, do they have to sign up here and claim the premium membership, or can I make a gift of it to somebody of my choosing? Very Happy

United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Benin Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Nigeria France Benin

Avatar from sweethell ** www.ScamWarners.com - Victim warnings, support, advice & information ** Click here to donate to 419Eater.com
Shiver Metimbers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You can pass the premium membership to whomever you choose Eight, but I doubt very much anyone will get 100%

However, it won't be the first time I've eaten humble pie Smile

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

shiver,
I'm not good at this sort of thing. Rolling Eyes

I like your avatar. Wink

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Poison Ivy
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm going to have to kill you now - sorry, God bless, and top of the morning to you - RIP!

you know the amount we are talking here is not a peanut .

U're a slot!!
it wasn't me
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Call me a sad old bag, but you say 231 clips of songs. I've answered 241 Embarassed

Pretty Rose

pony
Shiver Metimbers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just listen to the music and ignore the voices in your head Wink

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic