SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Almost finished

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Chief2B
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bear in mind that I am in no way a carpenter, so the carpenter members of the board please have pity and don't point out my mistakes.

About 4 months ago I went shopping for a small storage building. I never realized that they cost so much. I found one on display at the local Lowes but they wanted right at $9500. to build it on your site. Wifey advised me that I could build it myself for a whole lot less. Now I can't cut a straight line no matter how hard I try. Now, I do build plastic model kits(kid at heart) so wifey sez "Just pretend that you are building a big model. So I sat down, sketched out a plan and got started on it and now I am almost finished with it. I have done 95% of the work (wifey helped me roof it) and I should finish it up next month.

20'X24' combination shop and storage. 2 rooms with the room on the left being a living area. The windows were donated by Officer RJ from when his house burned.

All I have left to do is add lattice to the bottom, finish the eaves, build some steps, wire it up, tad bit more painting and I'll be done.

Where my truck and camper is sitting will be where I build my carport. I'll have to get a lot of dirt hauled in to raise it a couple of feet first before I can get started on it

Overall, not a bad job for $2300.00.
it wasn't me
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey Chief, I'm impressed Shocked

I've got this little garage that needs buiding...oh, and an extension onto the kitchen...you free?

Pretty Rose

pony
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Huh, no wicket in the door and no bars on the windows Laughing

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And no tin foil covering the roof.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Dark Spirit
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I bet the bar is inside,,, Laughing Laughing

It looks like more of a hidey hole from the wifey to me, but I could be wrong Wink

God himself wii judge you for trying to delay and make someones life a waste, Mother felicia, April 30th 2007
Thanks very much for fooling me ok and i dont have any other thing to say, Helimina Bright, May 1st 2007
Pleasantly, that we have understanding and continue intercourse, Elena USSR vlad, May 1st 2007
"read the stickies and the faqs." Newbie forum
pony
Eight
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work, chief. Smile What are you going to sell in your shop? Laughing

United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Benin Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Nigeria France Benin

Avatar from sweethell ** www.ScamWarners.com - Victim warnings, support, advice & information ** Click here to donate to 419Eater.com
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You did that with no carpenter skills? Wow, it's people like you doing that that give me inspriation to save money and do the work myself. I've already done my main bathroom and now trying not to fall through my carport roof! Great job man!

Hmm, with all those cars, none on cinderblocks??? Wink

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very nice, sir. Very Happy

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Luther Blissett
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Chief2B wrote:
All I have left to do is add lattice to the bottom, finish the eaves, build some steps, wire it up, tad bit more painting and I'll be done.

Seems to me some decorations are missing. Also handy to deter would-be burglars... Wink

Nice job, chief!

Banks: Ivory Coast Netherlands United Kingdom Ghana United Nations x1 Nigeria x2 Law Firms: South Africa United Kingdom Nigeria x1 Misc. Mugu Pooh: United Kingdom China x1 United Nations x2 HYIPs: pyramid x25 Phonelad Websites: Cellphone x6

Donate the Nurse, the Eater needs Pants... Err? * Scamwarners.com * Artists against 419 * Kill HYIPs & Ponzi Scams!
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Like everyone else has said, it looks really good Chief. I know I could not do anything like this, or at least without a lot of help from people who know what they are doing.

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
Chief2B
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the compliments....I never realized how complex a small project like this could be. I have a new level of respect for carpenters. I can't count how many times I would have to re-do something because of a simple little measuring or cutting mistake but I learned quite a bit from it.

Quote:
It looks like more of a hidey hole from the wifey to me, but I could be wrong

Nope, dead right....just forgot to mention children as well Very Happy

Quote:
What are you going to sell in your shop?

Actually, I'm also a certified gunsmith. Now I can work on my customers guns without cluttering up the house.

Quote:
Hmm, with all those cars, none on cinderblocks???

C'mon man, that's only in the redneck section of town, the Eastside...I'm on the Southside, where the running gun battles take place Very Happy

Quote:
Seems to me some decorations are missing

Luther, Luther, Luther.....at least you didn't plaster it with male buttocks! Wink
shuntbuzz
Illeterate pinhead

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So you've got the time, physical space, cash and talent to build the garage / Tim the Toolman beer / gaming den of your dreams in your garden - rub it in, why don't you Twisted Evil

Mortar x7
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice C2B! Well crafted!

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic