SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

At the risk of sounding like an idiot

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
H4rry B4lzack
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

what's ASEM mean again?

Accidentally Sent Extra Mail or something?

Laughing

Join me in fighting scammer banks! Click here and run the Lad Vampire now!

"AS I AM WRITING YOU THIS MAIL MIDNIGHT HERE I FEEL LIKE MAKING HOT LOVE TO YOU." - Shocked

I love my pony Smile

pony
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

AFAIK ASEM is just Accidentally Sent E-Mail, IIRC.

Must try it some day...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
ratter
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Accidentally Sent EMail. The "accident" part is a bit tongue in cheek.

Apparently Accidentally Sent Email would be closer.
H4rry B4lzack
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cool, at least I was close Wink

Myself as well, must try that at some point Laughing

Join me in fighting scammer banks! Click here and run the Lad Vampire now!

"AS I AM WRITING YOU THIS MAIL MIDNIGHT HERE I FEEL LIKE MAKING HOT LOVE TO YOU." - Shocked

I love my pony Smile

pony
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There are no stupid questions (well actually there are, but that wasn't one of them).
I didn't know what an ASEM was until I got onto theEater.

The ASEM is a useful tool. If you pick up a lad's address, you just ASEM him with some crap and you can sometimes get the bait going without having to go through all the initial boring stages. The lad will normally think that you are being scammed by somebody else and will try to pick up the scam for himself.
A good way of doing this is by just ASEMing a lad's address with something like: "I sent the barrister the fee of �950GBP, what do you want me to do next?"
You'll find that the lad will normally email you back immediately. As you've already seemed to have coughed up some money to the previous scammer, he'll think that you'll be a pretty easy target for him too. Of course, the fun is that you can then play your non-existent lad off against the ASEMed lad and chop a few dollars (look that one up Wink )

Be aware that lads use them too. They think that it's an easy way to hook victims without having to explain where they got their email addresses from.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
sgreenstreet
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 3:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here are examples of some of my successful ASEM's:

Quote:
Sorry it took so long, but I now have the funds necessary to cover both the barrister fees and the demurrage. So please advise me how to best proceed with this business venture.

Regards,

Quote:
Okay, I got everything ready. I got the loan -- it was $300 more than I expected, and I'm ready to make the Western Union transfer. So there's no reason you shouldn't be able to pick up the transfer, pay the barrister fees and transfer the funds to my bank account before Christmas.

I want to thank you again for making this special offer to me. I won't
let you down. And if we don't speak again before the holiday, let me
wish you and your family a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS.

Seasons Greetings,

Quote:
look -- i am so angry i could just spit! why don't you answer your phone? i have done as you asked and i put together the $5000 you need to close this deal. i must ask one last time that you send me your address and a question with an answer so that i can make the wester union transfer. please write back soon so that i know your still alive

sincerely

Quote:
As soon as the Western Union offices open on Monday, be sure to go down and pick up my transfer. My loan came through and I am sending $1250 -- that's $1200 for the legal fees and please accept the last $50 as my Easter gift. You should go do something nice for your wife -- she has certainly earned it!

Oh Yeah! before I forget the MTCN: 6891235385 and it was transferred by MARTIN SHORT at my company's Frankfurt office.

The secret question is: Best baseball team? Answer: New York Yankees

Best Regards,

I find that ASEM's work best if you imply that you now have money and are anxious to ACT.

Feel free to adapt and/or plagiarize any of these as you see fit!

Sid

Mortar x15
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 3:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
At the risk of sounding like an idiot

IIRC ? got me there Very Happy

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 3:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
"if I remember correctly" or "if I recall correctly" Wink

Mugu Reseller Ukraine x2 United Kingdom x24 United States x7 Spain x5 Nigeria x5 Russia x96 South Africa x2 Ivory Coast x2 Netherlands x2 Ghana x2 Australia x2 cameroon x2 Japan x3 Germany Malaysia Canada Benin x3 Malawi France United Arab Emirates United Nations x2 x2 (in a team effort)

ANIMAL,MY FRIEND MY PRAYER IS THIS,LET ALL MY ENEMIES BE IN TROUBLE LIKE CHRIST INGIGE,AND LAZY PEOPLE LIKE YOU BE LIKE WABARA.THANK YOU- Kelechukwu Nduka
"Did he say they have an inflatable pig? That's sick!"- Crash, Vegas 06
"You can be a right Bitch sometimes SF"- Cherrie, GenChat 07

Naked Mod pics!
star
it wasn't me
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 3:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

IAABB.

Go on, take a guess...

Pretty Rose

pony
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I will be doing this.
Thanks! Wink

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
IAABB

I Also Adore Bad Boys.....?

It's ok It Wasn't Me... no one blames you Wink

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Darn. I had a hard enough time memorizing B.A.Ware's security and PIN codes and Don's IP without having to learn all of these too!!! Laughing

( I already knew what ASEM was though)

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

<br>Whatever happened to the good old days of 'IBTL'?

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ Shocked

I thought that a member uttering 'IBTL' resulted in this: beating from the mods?

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
wokabo
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Tommo Shanter,

'IBTL' has been replaced on this board by the more appropriate 'IBKD'

Fight My Brute
Eight
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Does nobody do research for themselves any more? Sad

A minute on the search button using "ASEM mean" got me to three hits on the first page of search results:
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=850149#850149
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=856495#856495
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=869409#869409

We used to have a short glossary, but it was in a thread that died. However, searching for "glossary" does bring up this post which also lists some common acronyms or baiting terms:
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=755484#755484

If there are others people can think of, add them here, and we will post up a new glossary somewhere.

And the point about the research is serious - it is good for your baiting skills and your own self-development to be able to find stuff for yourself rather than taking the easy route of asking others to do it for you. There may be no stupid questions, but there are some lazy ones. Smile

United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Benin Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Nigeria France Benin

Avatar from sweethell ** www.ScamWarners.com - Victim warnings, support, advice & information ** Click here to donate to 419Eater.com
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL what I love about this forum? there is always a link to.. and before you know it you have 20 screens open and no clue what you started with. It's all interesting though so after two hours I have a 114 screens open and wonder "what was the question again" I know, I know, I should RTFM Very Happy Read The F***ing Manual

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic