SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

111 arrests in Amsterdam! TV footage!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dr. Max Wieldruk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 8:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Last night no fewer that 111 West Africans were arrested in Amsterdam last night according to Dutch TV station NOS nieuws. <a href="http://www.nos.nl/nos/artikelen/2007/06/art000001C7B048C989E07B.html">Click! </a>
They were arrested in a grand cafe on the Corridor, as it turned out that many Nigerian fraudsters spend their money there, according to the news. Eight of them had counterfeit travel documents. Most are suspected of committing internet crime. Many of them are not to be prosecuted but will be expelled from the country. Many West Arfrican fraudsters have been arrested over the last months in cooperation with the American police.

Evil or Very Mad Drat, what should you do to get jailed here?...

EDIT: Same news <a href = "http://www.nu.nl/news/1117034/60/Amsterdamse_politie_arresteert_ruim_honderd_illegalen.html">here </a>(sorry, in Dutch only).

EDIT 2: Nice, there's video footage, too! On Amsterdam local TV station <a href="http://www.at5.nl/nieuwsartikel.asp?newsid=27424">AT5</a>, click 'Bekijk de video' at the bottom of the page. According to the police spokesman all people with Dutch passports were allowed to go, all others did not have valid documents and were arrested. Some 80 police were involved (and note the friendly police dogs they brought). Apparently many West Africans had come to this cafe for a performance of a popular Ghanese singer. According to the police spokesman Nigerians gathered in this cafe regularly 'to celebrate their victories' (i.e. their succesful scams).

- What happen because we where at the Airport to pick you up as we schadule but we could not found you. (Evans William)

Netherlands 2x| Safari 1x, Amsterdam-Delfzijl, 250 km Mortar x12

Last edited by Dr. Max Wieldruk on Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 8:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Regicide? Confused
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 2:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

People from West Africa? I would have never thought! It must be a mistake!

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog
H4rry B4lzack
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Most certainly Shocked

Join me in fighting scammer banks! Click here and run the Lad Vampire now!

"AS I AM WRITING YOU THIS MAIL MIDNIGHT HERE I FEEL LIKE MAKING HOT LOVE TO YOU." - Shocked

I love my pony Smile

pony
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 2:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

jump_4_joy I hope to see more scammers get arrested.

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
johnny5
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 4:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

English page: http://www.physorg.com/news101268708.html

Doesn't really say much, just that 111 were arrested, 8 prosecuted, estimated there's around 2000 total in the Netherlands.

Dunno if this'll make them more nervous of baiters because they know they're being watched, or more daring because they were released.
dgloryhole
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 4:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

wow so many ,so risky-free-keeps me busy

pony
mathias
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 5:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

its hard to believe. Evil or Very Mad

Safari Safari Safari Goat Mortar x4 (2 MIA) Closed lad accounts x lots

Jolly Roger

BASTARD !!! U JUST DEY MAKE ME SPEND MONEY SEND CHECKS TO NON EXISTING PLACES OL BOY NO TRY ME AGAIN OH ABEG JUST FUCK OFF MAKE I WORK COLLECT MONEY..

go screw your mother fucking uncircumcised rotten dick on your bedroom wall and die slow *DELETED* because you don't even worth a second out of my time

now you have taken me to a far area from my place ... I have to sleep under the bridge today ...

Vcamera
falnsb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They should stand them against a wall and shoot them. The Dutch are too tolerant.

YOU BASTED PIG HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO ME I AM NOT SCAMMER

You are the pertetic fool with no ambition, you wasted our time, by doing this.
You white are reaping what you saw, by enslaving our forfather. if you like publish all your head white still fall for our trick, fool, is better you work with me because am demmm rich.
EAT SHIT IF DO NOT HEAR FROM YOU. MIND YOU YOUR NAME IS WITH MY SPIRITUALIST, YOU ARE ALREADY A MUGU.

you are a fool, your four father first scammed our four fathers. came to africa and stole our rich heritage. suffered us as slaves and killed us like ants. it is time to get back all what your four fathers stole from our four fathers.
we will not stop untill the europeans, americans etc . come begging for forgivenes.
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

111 illegal in the country, a few of them were scammers the rest is just kicked out of the country and will be back in a month or sooner. 419 scammers are not a hot priority as not many Dutch people go for the scams; most victims are on the America continent. There is no death penalty in Holland so shooting them is not really an option Wink
But they are being tracked down all the time and they have good results with it; they�re even claiming that it is getting less than it was in Holland.

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just got back from my trip. My last stop was Amsterdam and I didn't see any of this on the news. Good on them!

The following statement is true
The above statement is false
Ethian
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

falnsb wrote:
They should stand them against a wall and shoot them. The Dutch are too tolerant.

Hmmm some are trying to be even more tolerant... (Dutch) linky to Geenstijl... Some politicians, left-wing idiots claim it's way over the top, and we shouldn't bother immigrants with big police actions... Like we're supposed to hug these guys and perhaps only charge them taxes (the dutch way of handling illegal stuff) Rolling Eyes I nearly voted for them... yuck

Closed lad accounts
Dr. Max Wieldruk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, it DID look a bit like a razzia, didn't it? I'm not sure whether the politicians involved are fully aware of the nuisance, to put it mildly, is caused by 419 scammers. On the other hand, politics are never an issue in these forums, so the epithet 'left-wing idiots' is over the top for me. As is the suggestion to shoot them outright. For the Dutch community here on Eater: feel free to express your feelings on Geenstijl or Fok! or something of the kind. The link that Ethian included lead me to some downright racist views expressed by some Geenstijl-members.

To be punishable the crime must be proven legally. With internet crime that's rather difficult and possible only if the perpetrators are caught red-handed, or plead guilty in court (and THAT's not likely...). Delivering the proof that those arrested were scammers is not the easiest of tasks for the LEO here, far from it. If the scammers were brought to justice the attorney-general would have a hell of a job proving that they were involved in scamming. Probably he wouldn't be able to prove anything at all. False documents are relatively easy to prove.

So, as all criminals are entitled to an honest trial and proving their internet crimes is next to impossible, kicking these West Africans out of the country for being here illegally is the next best thing, if not the only thing the police could do.

The policeman in the TV footage said that the numerous raids on West African fraudsters are paying off. Apparently their number in Amsterdam is decreasing. On the other hand, some seem to be moving to other parts of the country.

And, mind you, the news of 111 arrests is hardly an incentive for Nigerian fraudsters to move over to Amsterdam and make some easy money, so this police action will have SOME effect.

EDIT: should have written trial instead of process Embarassed

- What happen because we where at the Airport to pick you up as we schadule but we could not found you. (Evans William)

Netherlands 2x| Safari 1x, Amsterdam-Delfzijl, 250 km Mortar x12

Last edited by Dr. Max Wieldruk on Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Come on folks. Dr. Max is right.

No lynch justice here please and no politics. An arrest is an arrest, not a firing squad.
sgreenstreet
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 3:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

God bless the Amsterdam police. Periodically, they go out and round up the usual suspects. Problem is they keep coming back: clicky

Please don't necro that thread!

Mortar x15
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic