SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Anyone know what this means?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
cartmansucks
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 2:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am wondering if this guy is on to me. He asked for my photo (7 or 8th time now) and said this.......

"I need your full photo including you and your father with your commning generation mugun."

Any ideas?

Mod edit � no need to mask stuff like this � Mr Fishe
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 2:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I found this in an urban slang sictionary

Quote:
mugun

Yoruba (Nigerian) slang for an idiot, or else a scammer.

Used in 419 Advance-Fee fraud circles.

That mugun wanted me to help him hide $40,000,000 from a forgotten inheritance.

It looks as if he is trying to be clever and thinking you won't know the meaning of the word.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Joe Bates
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would suggest kindly informing them that you are very familiar with the meaning of the word, and then rename a large .DLL file to "family.jpg", send it to the mugu, and then abuse them for not being able to open it.
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think there is more fun to be had by playing along. A real vic would not know the meaning of the word. Simply tell him you googled it and ask if that is his new pet name for you. Maybe you can return the favor by inventing a pet name for him. Geez, you must be so honored to take this next step in your friendship Laughing

Closed lad accounts loads
pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great idea persephone - call him Gizmo Laughing

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Get a nickname for him here: http://www.gorskys.com.au/articles/nickname-generator.html

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
cartmansucks
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cheers. I asked what the f*** he was on about, but haven't yet recieved a reply. He went quiet for ages, due to me sending him crappy scans of 'passport pictures'. He soon sparked up again, when i told him i had found someone else to deal with, who stated that they knew him and called him a 'thief' a 'church rat' and he was a son of a goat. My original post is what he replied with.

The DLL. file?? Can someone please PM me or link me to an easy (and i mean easy) explanation of how to create a junkfile. Thanks Smile
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Try this: http://www.filedestructor.com/

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
cartmansucks
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cheers Baeder. Had tried to use it previously, but couldn't work it out. It has now just 'clicked' and i know how. Cheers mate
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic