SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Insulting Mass Bait - Part 4

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 5:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@kickstart Thanks -- insults sent Laughing

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 5:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got bored a few days ago, and sent out insults to about 300 lads plus kickstart's list. Got the most responses I have gotten in a while.

[email protected]
Quote:
my guy that payment officer wey u be na im u go die put useless 419 no go find work idiot i go rod all the chics wey dey ur family and ogun go kill ur family

[email protected]
Quote:
you don't know how to express your self in good english shame on you drug dealer

[email protected]
Quote:
may you fall and fall and fall till you give up totally in life amen.

[email protected]
Quote:

i like all that you write, it will keep me going because i have build my
house and buy my car, i am using C class BenZ, am living in Accra -Ghana, my job will keep moving me forward, every insult from you is a childs play, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha waiste your time keep typing more insult i will keep reading you the hungry man, ask me to give you money if you want dont be a beger indirectly, if they have eat your money call me to help you , i will solve your problem am a successful man today, reading your message i was just laughing because i knew what you are going through right now, hahahahahaahahahahaha.

[email protected]
Quote:
not your fult. u no get money and no time as well i go buy your papa house

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A FIRST CLASS FOOL ,,,,,,IDIOT

[email protected]
Quote:
why are you fooling yourself?

[email protected]
Quote:
Idiot u are hopeless full, and u will never see light hence u loves darkness.
I returned all ur curses back to u and ur entire generation. Barberian!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
Hello na ur grand grand mama na SHEGOAT.
that God that u call fier u and ur family

[email protected]
Quote:
GOD GO PUNISH YOU TOOO IN JESUS NAME AMEN?/

[email protected]
Quote:
Ee go hard you sha.time wen you go take work nai u dde use answer fmt. You no fit even compose simple english. You are so fucked up. Try and get a life.

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER IN JESUS NAME. AS THE WHITE PEOPLE DID ALL THESE THINGS TO ME SO SHALL BLESSINGS AND PROSPERITY FROM GOD FOLLOW ME AND RATH WITH YOU AND THEM THE EVIL DOERS.

[email protected]
Quote:
what a fuck do you call yourself,for your information i don't even know where is called Nigeria but i don't have much to tell you for now all i have for you is just a little word in your fucking simling brain.
Do you know what you are, you are nothing but a sick goat and your mama is nothing but a basterd in case if you don't know i just want to tell you that you, your whole family will never see good starting from this moment iam talking to you fool.

And my adives to you is for you to go back to school and lean how to talk to people all your word sound like shit and im sure you will drunk it soon from today anything you will lay your two hands will bring a very big problem to you and your family do you know who you are talking anywhere i just want to tall you that i know every full details about you i have friends all over that useless conutry of yours now listen iam going to pass information to them to track you down when ever you may be i promise you from now till seven days one great thing will happen to you.

It will be a great lesson to you so next you will mind how to speak to someone i know your house where work every full details about you is here with me listen do you think i just contacted you like you see i got your contact from your close friend so your life is in my hands so i will surely deal with you your mother your father down to every member of your family basted son of goat.

kissssssssssss my ass one millone time in a day

[email protected]
Quote:
U'LL DIE VERY SOON

[email protected]
Quote:
sorry so they do not told you that ur G pa was sold as slave trade AND small time u will be in market baga,

i do know that you are a 419 and u worte as somebody that his mugu hang and i pray 4 ur mugu to catch u dig ur ass till u bleed.

I myself can fuck you till u bleed monkey banana

[email protected]
Quote:
na fustration dey worry uu, i hope u get something doing to relieve you of ur fustration.

[email protected]
Quote:
MAY THE WRATH OF BABILON COME UPON YOU AND YOUR HOUSE HOLD,MAY YOU NEVER SEE THE FAVOR OF GOD AND MAY YOUR CHILDREN BE PUNISHED AND DIE WHEN THEY ARE BORN.

READ YOUR BIBLE WELL YOU FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
MAY YOU DIE LIKE A PICE OF GOAT,MAY YOUR MONTHER KILL HER SELF LIKE THE PEOSON THE HAS ON LIFE OKEY.

[email protected]
Quote:
WHY ARE U SO AGRESSIVE IN UR APPROACH, AM I D CAUSE OF UR GENERATIONAL SET
BACK? THE GENERATIONAL CURSE UPON YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY WAS CAUSE BY UR GRAND
PARENT, ASK UR FATHER VERY WELL. BEING STICKINGLY POOR DOES NOT MEAN U USE
LOOSE UR MANNERS. WHEN UR GRAND PARENTS WERE BUSY DOING EVIL, THEY NEVER
NEW YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION WILL SUFFER FOR THEIR SIN.

WEATHER U CRY FROM TILL THY KINGDOM COME, THEY CURSE WILL NEVER BE
REVERSE. JUST AS KING NEBUCANEZZAR TURN TO A BEAST, SO UR ENTIRE FAMILY
WILL TURN TO APE NEXT WEEK. DON'T WORRY, I HAVE NEGOTIATED A NICE ZOO IN
ASIA AND EUROPE WERE UR FAMILY WILL BE KEPT, THEY WILL TAKE GOOD CARE OF U
AND ENSURE U EAT BANANA EVERYDAY. I WILL ALSO MAKE PROVISION FOR DONKEY
NFOR TO BE GIVEN TO U. ANY OF YOUR OFFSPRING WILL BE KEPT KENYA AND
TANZANIA ZOO.

I AM GLAD FOR UR FAMILY, ATLEAST U GUYZ WILL NOT LABOUR TO EAT ANYMORE.
IT'S UR SEASON OF EXPLOIT, BE HAPPY!!!

HIJORIPUTA, TU PADRE, TU MADRE, TODOS LOS TU FAMILIAR, KILIPOYAS.

[email protected]
Quote:
i received your email and i am convinced that you need psychiatric attention.and you rant like one of those bastards as you know the ashawos very well.
i am sure of one thing that youand your generation will die poor and reached,in Jesus name,AMEN.and you have succeded in laying an everlasting curse on your self and your family,if you have one because people like you cannot afford to maintain a family.

[email protected]
Quote:
y r u angry? did anybody eat ur money? take tins easy u hear.

later man

[email protected]
Quote:
Mottor kill ur mother and ur father and ur sister and ur brother in nigeria oyeochi mony my dog fuck ur mother and ur sister and chidema and chioma ??? The u know tha u are a big fool UR MOTHER WAS FUKing BY my FATHER VILLAGE DOG THAT IS WHY U ARE BASTARD CHILD THIS YAEY U WILL BE AM OFAN CHILD IN THE NAME OF DEVULL MAY ALL THE PROBLEM OF NIGERIA BE WITH U AND UR FAMILY IN JESUS NAME AMEN ? I SEE U WAN U ARE FUCKING UR JUNOR SISTER IN NIGHT YASTERDAY OYEOCHIIII OLE PHARAWOO IN NIGER PLEASE SEND MAIL TO ME EGAN OYEOCHE NA LOGOS GUY MAN REVRING DORCTOR GUY MAN IN LOGOS. OKU REGBUOGU EBEAHU INO UGA NA LAGOS MAY FARE BON U IN LAGOS THE U ONGARSTERN ME OYEOCHE HUUUUUUUU

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER, DICK

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU DONT KNOW THAT I KNOWS YOU AND YOU DIE ON 6TH JUNE.I WILL USE MY EVIL POWER TO KILL YOU THAT DAY.I AM SEEING YOU RIGHT NOW WITH MY MONITORING MIRROW.

Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Kickstart
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 11:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Keep it up DevGuy!!!

86 Fother Muckers for your Pleasure!

Code:
[email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected];

Tutorial - Backup your Gmail
Ted Bullpit
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 11:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ @ devguy ... f***ing hilarious! Laughing Laughing Laughing can't stop... Laughing !

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 4:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@kickstart -- new insults sent, thanks for addys

@kickstart and Ted thanks, and I got some more replies to share

[email protected]
Quote:
You son of a rappist. Have ur mother told you what killed your father????????????????,

[email protected]
Quote:
HEY YOU PIG,
YOU CAN NOT EVEN MAKE A CORRECT SENTENCE. MOST PEOPLE IN YOUR LINAGE I GUESSED DIED AS POOR PEOPLE. YOUR KIND ARE DEVOURED BY VERY DANGEROUS ANIMALS. AM NOT EVEN SURE YOU HAVE A MOTHER BECAUSE IF YOU DO, YOU WILL NOT OPEN YOUR DIRTY MOUTH SO WIDE AND VOMIT RUBISH. BEAST!

[email protected]
Quote:
who are you? are you crazy or what? i think you need your brain examine by a sycria doctor..........

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR FATHER FIRST CLASS THIEF

[email protected]
Quote:
I WISH YOU THE SAME AND EVEN WORSE.............................. YOUR FAMILY ARE PACK OF WRETCHS AND I WANT YOU TO GO GET A LIFE YOU DICK SUCKING SON OF A WHORE.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU WERE DESTINED FOR POVERTY WHICH YOU KNOW YOU ARE

AND IT SHALL ALWAYS REMAIN THE PORTION OF YOUR FAMILY AND GENERATIONS. REMAIN WHERE YOU ARE IN SATAN NAME. SO SHALL IT BE.

FOR YOU�RE CASE HAS BEEN FORWARDED TO YOUR KING AND LEADER THE KING OF DARKNESS WHO OWNS YOU AND WHERE YOU BELONG AND YOU HAVE NO WAY OUT.

YOU SHOULD AFTER YOUR 6 MONTHS REWARD LEAN HOW TO SHOUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH UP. ENJOY YOUR 6 MONTHS TORMENTS

[email protected]
Quote:
SO BE IT UNTO YOUR PAPA MAMA SISTERS AND BROTHER.

[email protected]
Quote:
what ever you wrote to this mail will come to you in million fold and you will be the first to die.and we we never see a white man talk of to visit thier country.as i wrote so shall it be to you .. poorness is your portion say amen

[email protected]
Quote:
idiot like u,wetin concern u? no mind ur business u hera fooooooooooooooooooooooooool poverty na him go kill ur family

[email protected]
Quote:
MAY ALL THE PROBLEM OF NIGERIA BE WITH AND UR FAMILY IN JESUS NAME AMEN

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK YOU (BASTARD)

[email protected]
Quote:
Wow
I try to think what you are going thru; you must have been fuck in ass and you pay for been fuck

[email protected]
Quote:
FOR THIS REASON YOU HAVE BROUGHT CONTINIOUS DEATH IN YOUR FAMILY, AND NOW SEE DEATH UPON YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY. SEE DEATH UPON YOU,,,,SEE DEATH UPON YOU,,,,SEE DEATH UPON YOU,,,,SEE DEATH UPON YOU,,,,SEE DEATH UPON YOU,,,,SEE DEATH UPON YOU,,,,SEE DEATH UPON YOU,,,,SEE DEATH UPON YOU,,,,SEE DEATH UPON YOU,,,,SEE DEATH UPON YOU,,,,SEE DEATH UPON YOU,,,,SEE DEATH UPON YOU,,,,SEE DEATH UPON YOU,,,,SEE DEATH UPON YOU,,,,SEE DEATH UPON YOU,,,,SEE DEATH UPON YOU,,,,SEE DEATH UPON YOU,,,,

EVERY BODY IN YOUR FAMILY MUST DIE THIS YEAR, BESIDE YOU FIXED YOUR SISTER IN ASHAWO 3 NAIRA WORK AND STILL GET THE MIND HAVING SEX WITH HER, NOW YOUR LIFE IS FINISHED BECAUSE YOU HAVE INFECTED WITH AIDS.

I KNOW YOU ARE A FAILURE IN LIFE AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY SHALL CRY TILL END OF THIS WORLD AND THE WORLD TO COME AMEN.

WHY DID YOU KILLED YOUR FATHER?,,,, ANSWER THIS QUESTION OR YOU DIE B4 TWO HOURS.

WHY DID YOU KILLED YOUR FATHER?,,,, WHY DID YOU KILLED YOUR FATHER?,,,, WHY DID YOU KILLED YOUR FATHER?,,,, WHY DID YOU KILLED YOUR FATHER?,,,, WHY DID YOU KILLED YOUR FATHER?,,,, WHY DID YOU KILLED YOUR FATHER?,,,,

[email protected]
Quote:
ATTENTION
GOD PUNCHER ALL YOUR GENRATION YOUR FAMILY YOU WILL SEE DAD TIME IN ALL YOUR LIFE AND YOUR FAMILY WILL SEEING DAD TIME UNTILL THE END OF THIS WORLD IN JESUS NAME AMEN
THIS IS GOOD NEWS FOR YOUR LIFE AND IN YOUR LIFE ROR EVER

[email protected]
Quote:
Since you have made your self a Judge and now you lay curse on people because you are JESUS CHRIST WITHOUT SIN Just wait you will see the anger of the LORD upon your life, family and your destiny.

Pray for others when they are doing something that is not good and curse them. May God forgive you and open the eyes of your understading so that you will know the truth.

All that you have said to me will come to you seven time seven if you do not write and talk good.

God bless you

[email protected]
Quote:
good day,
Your Entire family is a slave, that shall be possion in Jesus Name. Fulishman

[email protected]
Quote:
ALL THE FUCKING WHITES WILL ALWAYS REMAIN OUR PERSONAL MUGUS, THIS IS PAY BACK TIME FOR EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU. FOR WHAT YOU DID TO OUR ANCESTOR WAY BACK. SO DONT BE SURPRISED. ITS JUST THE BEGGING. FOOOL. ALL THE PROBLEMS OF THE SCAMMED MAGAS WILL BE ON YOUR HEAD AND THAT OF YOUR FAMILY. ALL YOU SAID WILL GO BACK TO YOU, IN JESUS NAME. AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Kickstart
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 8:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I forsee a Busy few days, so I've closed off May - here are our totals so far....

Business/Employment
594 Scumbags

Lotto -
1064 Scumbags

Misc. Business
165 Scumbags

Next of Kin
1247 Scumbags

GIVE THEM HELL! Twisted Evil

EDIT - Added Lotto guys!

Last edited by Kickstart on Wed Jun 06, 2007 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Carl Brutananadilewski
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 5:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been sending the lads insults for some time now, but my most recent mass-insult campaign goes as follows:

1. Send out an e-mail with a tantalizing subject (like "I SENT YOU THE MONEY", "RECEIPT", etc.)
  2. Encode the e-mail in some wacky format (using the fullwidth characters in Japanese fonts LIKE＀THIS is best) so they have to download and install an update for Internet Explorer.
  3. When they finally get the right equipment to decode the message, they get a Voodoo curse and a bunch of "U MAGA OOO" text.

My most recent response, from [email protected] ...
Quote:
DEAR FOOL,

YOUR MAIL NA SOM TIN WE BI LIK YOU TON YOUR HED UN DE GRAND NA WA FOR DE MAMA WE BON U I GO SUWE FO DE EIT WE ASEPT U U BI CUS FO YOUR LIVE FINNALY IDEOT DE BELE WE BRING U OUT DE REGRET
STUPID MAN<,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 7:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Carl Laughing Thumbs up

Kickstart
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 9:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice Idea Carl - Hmmm, Thai is a fun script!

crossfire
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 3:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Carl Brutananadilewski wrote:
Voodoo curse and a bunch of "U MAGA OOO" text.

I like it, I will do a run of it. Laughing

for your own good now you want to fuck up with me <[email protected]>
Osama Bin Laddin's hard Rocket [mask:1]<drmkhoza@unionplus>[/mask:1]
please send my details on how to reach you thanks <[email protected]>
PLEASE RESPECT YOUR SELF BY SENDING ME FAKE INFORMATION OK <tony_emeka>
Phish 1x United States
Fake Banks Killed: United Kingdom x8 |Nigeria x1 |Spain x1
HomerJFong
Courtesiless son of a doggy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
YOUR PAPA

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:

STUPID YORUBA GOAT LIKE U! U GET BRAIN FIT TINK TO WRITE RUBBISH. NO BE DAT OBJ OF A BABOON NAIM FUCK UR MAMA ASS WEN SHE BORN U? DEVIL NAIM GO SOLDER UR MAMA TOTO! OGUN NAIM GO PLASTER UR SISTER YANSH! IDIOTIC AND FOOLISH YORO CRASE LIKE U! U BETA PASS 419? FOOLISH AMODA BOY. WETIN U DEY FIND 4 INTERNET? WEN U COME DOWN FROM UR CAVE? I PITY FOR DAT ROTTEN TOTO WEY BORN A SCUM LIKE U! IF 419 PAIN U MAKE U GO DIE. DRINK POISON, INFACT KNOCK UR HEAD FOR WALL OR BETTER STILL GO DROWN FOR UR MAMA ROTTEN KPONYON!

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
your generations have been cursed so you are a cursed pass off

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Ogun go kill ur father and mother and u nor go die better cos the matter no concern u. If i give u small tin u nor go collect ole.

God go punish ur generation and ur prick nor go raise again

[email protected] wrote:

Hello Mr

Quote:
It sounds so crazy to hear such a stupid and idiot smelling grammar
from you it seems your mother and your father are not capable of
treating off this in your life. Please try and learn to speak some
good English or better still you go for a Educational loan for you to
start your learning from K.G.

Oga i can see you did not even have money to punish your shoe because
i can see you looking for a free time before you can browse. well that
isn't your fault is just because of a low Education that has been
running in your entire family.

Haah what a typical Aboki you are selling goro and cola on the street
of Lagos.

Fuck off your mother ass!!!!!!

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
HELLO DOGG, YOU JUST USED YOU MOUTH TO SEND A CURSE TO BOTH YOUR IMMEDIATE FAMILY AND ALSO YOUR GENERATION TO COME, WHAT A PITY...SEE WHAT THE MOUNT CAN DO.....ASSHOLE

[email protected] wrote:

Nothing, but he sent something he certainly got from a baiter:

http://img458.imageshack.us/my.php?image=passport2lmyg0.jpg

"I was at the Abuja Embassy Today, the Security guards say that the is no Mr. Bryan Adams working with them at either the lagos or abuja embassy. and did not let me in." - Efosa Erhabor - (Accra to Abuja)
"We stayed there for two days hopping to get any of you" - Pastor Collins
"i will report to webmaster,abuse and the police hold and see, .....go to hell and rust in there bastard........bitch" - Steve Wright
"This office will like to inform you that your winnings have been forfieted due to acts unbecoming of a humanbeing." - The Alpha Lottery
"A MAD MAN WILL PREGNANT YOUR JUNIOR SISTER AND THE BABY WILL BE A MAD BASTARD LIKE YOU." - Mahadul Usman
"I AM NOT A FOLL LET ME BE BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST AN ANIMAL TO DEAL WITH" - Tunji Adams
Mortar x5
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerSkype Name
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Been away for a few days, but I had lots of love in my insult boxes when I returned Laughing

[email protected]
Quote:
BASTERD VERY SOON YOU WILL DIE THERE,SINCE YOU TRAVEL HAVE YOU BEEN EBLE TO RETURN HOME EHU IDIOT. WHAT HAVE YO ACHIEVE SINCE YOU TRAVEL MONKEY

YOU INSULT OTHER PEOPLES FATHERS AND MOTHERS,I KNOW YOU BORN IN THE STREET EWE.

TUNDER FIRE YOU THERE,DID I BEG YOU MONEY,IF YOU RECEIVE WHAT YOU DONT LIKE YOU BETTER SHOUT UP YOUR NONSENCE MOUTH. IF YOU REPLY ME AGAIN,YOU WILL DIE THERE IN ACCIDENT AND NOBODY WILL KNOW WHO YOU ARE STUPID MONKEY

[email protected] responds every single time
Quote:
Your step father!

[email protected]
Quote:
Please repent ---
i BU ONEY OHI ...
Papa gi bu a poor man and you will die a poor man take my word. your family is in deep poverty come to me let me teach you how to make money maybe your haed is an empty drum which can not produce any money after retuals have beeing made and confiled you to vomit money. You dont even attend Pramary six because if you do your english will be perfect and your understanding will be diferent.

Sorry for ur life and may god help you

Ashawo Benin You will carry aids are die please change and give your life to christ and think on how to make money more easy for you good self.
Bye

[email protected]
Quote:

Your Real Father all you entire generation go get leprosy.ur father
.na pig they fuck ur mama so u nor no say your mama give birth to pig yersterday go house make you see your younger pig brother when you got idiot.

[email protected]
Quote:
SHEBI U DONT FINISH YOUR OWN OK, MAKE I TALK MY OWN. YOUR GREAT GRAND MAMA NA ASHAWO SHE COME GET BELLE BORN YOUR GRAND MAMA AND NA ASHAWO UR GRAND MAMA DO TAKE CONCEIVE YOUR MOTHER. YOUR MAMA SEF NA FOR ASHAWO WORK SHE DIE AND TAKE BORN YOU. AND AS I DE WRITE THIS MAIL I KNOW SAY SOMEBODY DE ON TOP OF YOU DE DO JUSTICE TO YOUR PUSSY WHERE BIG SOTEY TRAILER FIT PASS THROUGH AM. AND NA FOR DE U GO DIE TOO TO FULFILL YOUR FAMILY LINEAGE OF ASHAWOSSSS. ASHAWO OSHI, WHO TELL U SAY I NO MAKE MONEY WITH THIS JOB. I JUST RENTED AN APARTMENT FOR MARYLAND THROUGH ONE MUGU LIKE U BUT THE DIFFERENT BE SAY SHE NO BI ASHAWO LIKE YOU. MAKE I PROPHESY FOR YOU. BY THIS TIME NEXT YEAR, YOU GO CARRY SOME AREA BOYS PIKINS AND NA FOR OSHODI UNDER BRIDGE YOU TAKE GET THE BELLE AMEN

[email protected]
Quote:
May God bless you for what you said, but only what i will tell you is back to sender.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR ARE A FOOL AND YOUR GENERATION WILL CONTINUE TO BE FOOL FOR EVER FOR YOU BEEN AN INGNORANT OF THIS MATTER.

FOOL FOR REVER

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR MUM WAS A PUBLIC ASSHOLE IN THE DESERT OF LYBIA......PUNK

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE BASTARD EVIL

BACK TO SENDER

[email protected]
Quote:
Dear lasy man, one day will come when you will be calleed to give account of all the nigerian you have mislead.

[email protected] sent me back an old script of mine
Quote:
UR A JUST A SMALL BOY � U SIT AT CAF� AL DAY 2 SEND SCAM LETTERS, BUT GET NO KOBO FROM MAGA!

U FIXED UR SISTA IN ASHAWO 3 NAIRA WORK AND STILL GET THE MIND HAVING SEX WITH HER. I SAW A BIG FAT GOAT SUCKING THE HELL OUT OF UR MAMA TOTO DAT BE FULL OF WORMS. UR FATHER BE A GBOMOGBOMO

GAY BOI SHEEP MAN LIKE U. I PITY U SO MUCH BECAUSE I DONT NO WHERE UR FULISHNESS WIL LEAD U. PASS URSELF BEFOUR U DIE OF AIDS U MAGA

[email protected]
Quote:
Idiot

Ur father is a very useless idiot, like you. you are a lazy slot who have no brains at all. You are also a very poor and frustrated Illitrate who will never see the ligght but darkness for ever. Say Amen.

Come to your mother, did you ever have one, did you not kill her at birth with your very mighty big head? Are you not alone in this world? do you have any friends or relations? You are such an imbecile, a lunatic, a fool who does not know that he is one. You are all the vice in the world and I must say this that you shall die by auto crash soonest

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR PAPA DE SLEEP WITH YOUR JUNIOUR SISTER AND YOUR MAMA I FUCK HERE IN THE MOUTH OH WITIN YOU NO SABI BE SAY NO BI YOUR PAPA PREGNANT YOUR MAMA YOU ARE WHOLE SON ASK YOUR MAMA WHO BE YOUR REAL PAPA IF SHE NO BA DIE SHE GO LOOK AS WHO TELL YOU BECAUSE I CONTRIBUTED IN YOUR PREGNANCY YOUR GAOT I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT AM A GUY MAN AND RIDING IN SLK COVERTABLE LATES MODEL 2003 SO GO AND DIE AM A BIG BOU FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
MAKE YOU TRY ASK YOUR MAMA WHO BE YOU REAL FATHER,BECAUSE AS YOU URGLY SO,I SURE SEY NA MY GOAT FUCK YOUR MAMA,I GO COME MAKE RECLAIM FROM YOUR MAMA SOON.

YOU DONT EVEN KNOW HOW TO SPEAK ENGLISH.

YOUR PAPA NKO,WETIN MAKE DEM NO TAKE HIM HEAD FOR RITUAL?
BECAUSE HIM HEAD NO GOOD,YOUR PAPA CARRY BAD HEAD COME THIS WORLD LIKE YOU.

YOUR MAMA NKO,SHE BEG MAKE I FUCK HER,BUT BECAUSE SHE TOO URGLY,I REFUSE,SO
I ASK MY DOG TO FUCK HER WELL WELL.

MAKE YOU ADVISE YOUR MAMA TO STOP FUCKING MY DOG,SHE NO GREE STOP AFTER SHE TASTE MY DOG,NA EVERY DAY SHE WANT MAKE MY DOG DEY FUCK HER.

YOU NKO,BECAUSE YOU CARRY THE MOST BAD HEAD COME THIS WOULD,YOU WORST PASS YOUR
PAPA OWN,THIS CORSE COME FROM WEN THEM FIRST CORSE YOUR PAPA WHOLE GENERATION WHICH AUTHOMATICALLY INCLUDE YOU TERRY.

NA ONLY ME FIT COMOT THIS CORSE FROM YOUR BODY,BECAUSE I CLOSE TO GOD.

SWEAR IF YOUR MONEY WEN YOU GET FOR LIFE REACH $1000,E NO REACH,WHY,BECAUSE YOU STUPID,YOU DEY LET OPPORTUNITY PASS YOU BY.

FOOLISH IDIOT LIKE YOU,MAKE DEVIL BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY HEAD,AND WHEN DEVIL BLESS YOU,YOU KNOW THE CONSECUENCES. MUMU LIKE YOU.

NA GOAT GO GIVE YOUR DAUGHTER BELLE,AND NA MY DOG GO CONTINUE TO DEY FUCK YOUR MAMA AND YOUR SISTER INLAW IN DEVILS NAME.

HomerJFong

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Big for nothing idle ugly yoruba monster. You the son of a thousand fathers!

I pity you, you are so idle! Dont worry, come work for me and I wil pay your bils and fuck your mother, sisters (covering their faces cos they ugly eltrasho), your girl.

Let me let you in on a secret, I used to be ur girls boyfriend, ask her...hahahah

Goat....

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
WETN B THE MEANING OF THIS NONSENSE WEY YOU DEY SEND ME????
WHY YOU DEY DO LIKE SAY YOU NOR DEY THE STREET???

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
FOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
FOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
FOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
FOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
every thing when u say return back to you my guy

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Ogu dey kill your papa watin be your own self

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
BACK TO SENDER

"I was at the Abuja Embassy Today, the Security guards say that the is no Mr. Bryan Adams working with them at either the lagos or abuja embassy. and did not let me in." - Efosa Erhabor - (Accra to Abuja)
"i will report to webmaster,abuse and the police hold and see, .....go to hell and rust in there bastard........bitch" - Steve Wright
"This office will like to inform you that your winnings have been forfieted due to acts unbecoming of a humanbeing." - The Alpha Lottery
"A MAD MAN WILL PREGNANT YOUR JUNIOR SISTER AND THE BABY WILL BE A MAD BASTARD LIKE YOU." - Mahadul Usman
"I AM NOT A FOLL LET ME BE BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST AN ANIMAL TO DEAL WITH" - Tunji Adams
Mortar x5
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerSkype Name
crossfire
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I like the first one, yoruba monster, Laughing Laughing

for your own good now you want to fuck up with me <[email protected]>
Osama Bin Laddin's hard Rocket [mask:1]<drmkhoza@unionplus>[/mask:1]
please send my details on how to reach you thanks <[email protected]>
PLEASE RESPECT YOUR SELF BY SENDING ME FAKE INFORMATION OK <tony_emeka>
Phish 1x United States
Fake Banks Killed: United Kingdom x8 |Nigeria x1 |Spain x1
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 7:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
GOD GO POUSH U AND FAMLILY

[email protected]
Quote:
ibi like say u be big customer for that ashawo joint for fege. u sabi all the model we dey waka well well for there! O'boy u bi nomber 1 oooohh!!!!!. I see as all de old cargo de hail u as u dey enter joint.

when i dey glance to your mail, i come dey wonder why you hate yourself and your family. ibi like say ya papa no send u to school. na i make u dey yaba am and ur mama like dat. wetin i dey read na u and ur. naim be say four fingers dey point at you

Otuocha

[email protected]
Quote:
Guy Thanks for all you mention,Am going to ask Asaba women to send to you her breast to sulck.See that in Dream today boy if that is wish.

No thinking

[email protected]
Quote:
my god have mercy on uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

[email protected]
Quote:
ALL THOSE THINGS WILL GET BACK TO YOUR FAMILY IDOT

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU GOD TO JAZZ DOWN AND COME PLAY YOU.IF TO SAY I KNOW YOU,YOU FOR DANCE FOR FOR ME. IDIOT

[email protected]
Quote:
God will punish your mother, your father and the whole of yor entire generations. fuck you maga.

[email protected]
Quote:
I FUCK YOUR MOTHER THIS MORNING AND WILL FUCK YOUR WIFE OR SISTER TONIGHT.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU BE FOOL ARAME RAME EWGA EWU BERIBA EKPA OLEH THIEF GO DIE THROW WAY KWSIA ABWA YOUR MAMA TOTO DEY LICK WATER YOU FORGAT SAT I DON FUCK YOUR MAMA NA ME BURN YOU I DENY YOU NA YOUR MA CARRY YOU GO GIVE THAT MAN YOU BE BASTARD

[email protected]
Quote:
Back to sender, you are cursed and it is remaining with you and ur generations for ever, if you go through your mail again you will comfirm madness as an inheritance from your grand fathers/ancesstors.

You need to be in the hospital if not you will go mad completely.

[email protected]
Quote:
thank you.we are waiting for who God will punish.May it be to you as you wish others-amen

Ted Bullpit
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^

I liked MrsBenedineDavis' comment "...you will comfirm madness as an inheritance from your grand fathers/ancesstors..."

Puts a whole new slant on the inheritance scams! Wink

Carl Brutananadilewski
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 5:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Apparently some lads think I'm in "the game"!

[email protected] said:
Quote:
YOU KENW VERY WELL THAT BOTH OF US ARE DOING THE SAME THING WHY FOOLISH IDOT LIKE YOU. I'M WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY MAKE GOD PUISH YOU IDOT COME FOLLOW ME TALK BASTED LIKE YOU.

[email protected] said:
Quote:
WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT ARE YOU UPTO FUCK YAA AND GO TO HELL YOU ENEMY OF PROGRESS. U WILL DIE TRYING YOU FOOL FUCK OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUCK YOU 200 TIMES

And I thought lads slept on Sunday!

[email protected] likes to quote works by The Police and Journey:
Quote:
every evil ting u say against me so shall it reture back to u,dust u come from and dust shall u reture bastard old fool

[email protected] decided to counteract my curse:
Quote:
nna gi bu ike na onwe ya you will die befor 13 juine i have already celebrate your dead today befor then see mistic things in your family some of your family droping dead because you have pass through fire and i make you mad as soon you open this kalala pudu him ram dristia jaja uju juju 0+++0000000000000000 fritanity master

[email protected] kicked my curse up a notch:
Quote:
NA UR FATHER GENERATION GO DIE ON MONDAY. I GO LET YOU KNOW SAY INSIDE THIS GWORK JUJU DEY IF U GET MIND REPLY ME AGAIN I GO SHOW U ONE LEVEL FOR THIS GAME.OWO ADA KPEMEMILAKWO OWO KONI DA FUN GBOGBO FAMILY E.
GOAT NA HIM ALL YOUR FAMILY BE MUMU IDIOT,WETIN U DEY LOOK FIND 4 COMPUTER I BET YOU I GO CARRY YOU NAME GO OUR MEETING THIS NIGHT.

[email protected] confused me with a dairy product ("non rich"?):
Quote:
Why you dey fuck yourself up like this sef?? you non know everything which one you non dey sef guy forget you self bcos you non rich.

Fuck off Mumu like you infact mugu

[email protected] just wants to be friends:
Quote:
Why u they behave like this self, abi u no want say make i chop oyibo money
Carl Brutananadilewski
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] said:
Quote:
GuyMan,which way?i borm u?so how work?Na u dey sell car (BMW).
Email me now

[email protected] said:
Quote:
Omo boy,

how you dey? i beg u in the name of God to stop sending me this your funny
email cos me i no no say niger guy email address dey my bulk email address
when i dey lunch level to all this mugus them.

Guyman, i take God beg u for this ur abusive email of yours me i no send
anything again to u.

Niger Guyman bye bye and respect ur self b/4 i go ves and send stroke wey
go condem half of your body for u. i bey ijebu man ooooo, i no wan put any
body on bad condition for the rest of his life because i do dey go church
now so respect your self. you fit call me make i teach u how to make dush
online no be say you go they send me nonsence for the past 2weks now, why
i dey tell you this na b/c i don my spritual men to send stroke or 6 inc.
ibi but they say make i give u first and last warning b/4 they go act.

Sharp Sharp.

Regards,

Me
The man who saw tommorow

[email protected] said:
Quote:
NA U GET UR MOUTH IF U LIKE USE AM CHOP CHEAT BASTERED

[email protected] said:
Quote:
GUY WHY U DEY DO LIKE MUMU
I NOR DEY SURE SAY U EVEN GO SCHOOL BECAUSE IF TO SAY U GO U FOR NOR DEY DO LIKE DIS AND NA DISAME GUY WE DEY DO DEN Y U GO INSULT UR SELF.GUY TRY MAKE U GROW

[email protected] thinks 419 scams are God's work:
Quote:
IDIOT, WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM REGARDS TO THIS? WHY CAN'T YOU MIND YOUR BUSINESS. POOR OF IDIOT HUMAN GOAT. NEVER YOU SEND ME THIS YOUR RUBISH.

YOU TRETOR, FIND SOMETHING MORE BETTER TO YOU BECAUSE 419 IS IN THE BIBLE WHICH YOU CAN NOT STOP. TELL ME HOW MUCH DID THE AMERICAN'S PAID YOU FOR THIS? YOU SON OF A BITCH. DON'T WRITE ME AGIN.

MAY ALMIGHTY GOD KEEP YOU BLIND FOR EVER AND EVER. TRETOR. GET OUT OF MY SIGHT

[email protected] said:
Quote:
You will die very soon. dont every write me back again. let the cause be with you and your genarations.

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU cut-and-pasted a few hundred times

[email protected] wants help with his scam activities:
Quote:
WILL U HELP?

[email protected] said:
Quote:
BE FRUSTRATED IN LIFE YOU BIG FOOL YOU SON OF A WHOLE IS THAT YOUR USELESS FATHER STILL ALIVE OR DEAD HOW ABOUT THAT YOUR MOTHER WHO ACT LIKE DOG I THINK YOU RELMEBER WHEN I FUCK HER LAST IN YOUR BACK YARD BUT YOUR SISTER IS MORE SEXY THAN HER OR I HAVE FINISH YOUR FAMILY

[email protected] said:
Quote:
bia nwokem iga edebe aru na ima ihe ma na iga elu village ka i gaa mua igbo, papa gi achoro ikpnagagi ulo sinse omuru gi na lagos ka iga mara umunagi ka umunagi makwaranugi, biko juaese ka ulukwanu ulo oooooo!!!!!!! onye ara di ka gi nekwa gi ka ino na okuru ikpere mmiri na lagos na acho onye iga ama aka na akpa lue uno feel free to use this on an uncooperative lad!

[email protected] had a unique response:
Quote:
AM SORRY MY GOOD BROTHER

[quote]
Ted Bullpit
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Some terrific responses there Carl, just what are you telling them? Laughing

HomerJFong

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] wrote:

GO DRINK YOUR BLOOD YOU ARE DEAD

[email protected] wrote:

I WISH YOU THE SAME... REMAIN BLESSED IN HELL
IDIOT

[email protected] wrote:

U BE MUGU, U R BLESSED.
THANKS

[email protected] wrote:

BACK TO SENDER BABATUNDE AMODA. POVERTY IS YOUR INHERITAGE AND ANY OTHER BAD PRAYER YOU HAVE MADE CONCERN ME WILL BE THE INHERITAGE OF YOUR GENARATION.

BACK TO SENDER. EVERY CURSED THAT YOU HAVE SPEAKING CONCERN ME WILL BE YOUR INHERITAGE FOREVER&EVER AND SO SHALL IT BE IN JESUS NAME AMEN.

[email protected] wrote:

Babatunde Amoda,,,

Guy u dey craz,your mama and your papa no they try?na ogun na go kill u.

U bi disgrace to 9JA and your family.

Fuck u
wait oooooooooooooooooo no bi ur MAMA bi tracy when i your papa friend come they fuck that night when you papa go they fuck ur elder sister ......

U SURE SAY NA THAT MAN WHEN U DEY CALL UR PAPA REAL BORN U SO?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

[email protected] wrote:

YOU ARE CURSED FOREVER

[email protected] wrote:

I FUCK YOUR MOTHER TO HELL

before your mother get belth to you i am the one that fuck her TOTO
so you are casing your father
i don,t blem you

[email protected] wrote:

Hey,
Well, I wonder where you come from as you can not make a good sentence, but mark my world from today the entire members of your family die one after the other just like people in this pictures below:

I will be supprise that no one will assist you to plant all your family members in their various graves, YOU MUST SUFFER. FOOLISH IDIOT....

(The photos he included were of a die-in anti-war protest. A truly brilliant lad)

[email protected] wrote:

I sent you an email and does not insult or curse you. So if showing your intelligent and honest person is to insult my parents who has nothing to do with me or you, let's such Curse go back to ur innocent parents.

I don't mean or have any intention to insult thoe of ur parents but u forced me to do so. So good luck in whatever you are doing
Later

[email protected] wrote:

Your generation will not ever see good thing in life,you will suffer till you die and your body will not reach that your family bastard house.

Whether you like it or not it will happen

Steve

[email protected] wrote:

Na ur mama, u are a fool 2. i wonder what i think u are, what are u working in Niger fool. u think u are good enough to in this country. see think well whenever u are responding to someone, even in ur family there most be some one involv both ur father. just ask him about how he works.

[email protected] wrote:

Your mOTHER TOTO,

[email protected] wrote:

O boy why u dey vess like dis, if u no do you suppose bone now. dis tin nobi by force
U come dey talk rubish. well na bcos u never go dat is why. I go meet u one day in Lagos with my Lexus don't worry.

[email protected] wrote:

YOU ARE THE BIGGEST FOOL EVER PRODUCE BY MEN, YOU WILL DIE IN ABJECT POVERTY, JUST TAKE A LOOK AT UR NAME BABATUDE.

MUGU

[email protected] wrote:

Thanks for ur response but wait 4 me i dey come meet u 4 dere and when i finish wit u ur mama no go know u again even if dem ask am she no go fit answer because my prick go dey inside her mouth dat time ..... hahahahahahaahah

[email protected]

Mad goat, you are so stupid, and you will never achive good thing in your life, and in your next 5 generations, idiot mad goat.

And by the way WHO A FUCK ARE YOU ?

Mortar x5
HomerJFong

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Big rouge

bad Devil and evil among in your family ,

You received your email your papa fucking her daughter and your papa and your sister saw you fucking your mama.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
DEAR THIEF.

I WISH YOU WHAT YOU WISH PEOPLE IN YOUR LIFE, AND WHAT SO EVER YOU WISH ME MUST SURELY BE YOUR PORTION. I HAVE SAID ALL AND SO SHALL IT BE AMEN.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
brainless fool i know say you be poor man no be you i send am to how u take open u nver reach to handle this kind transaction fuker.

thanks for ur mail and i wish you same here fool

[email protected] weote:
Quote:

Your mother is here with me on my bed , i will fuck her to my text and you are a fool to the last as you cursed me .

You IDIOT BASTARD

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
i learn that your mother brother fuck her to give birth to u. you are a
cursed child and deserved not to leave. right now you father is fucking your
sister to give birth to another senseless hopeless and mad donkey like u. u
hungary bastered. poor rat.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
LISTEN!!! WHAT EVER YOU CALL YOURSELF I WILL KILL YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION IF YOU DON'T SHUT YOUR MOUTH CLOSE. IDIOT LIKE WHO CALLED HIMSELF BABATUNDE YORUBA ANIMAL.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
YOUR FATHER...............................TILL END

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
BACK TO SENDER

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
You are cursed forever you shameless idiot, spamming will go on, fuck out. fuck ur mother. We don't loot moeny out from naija, but we bring back the looted. Ok. go and wash you access stinking fag. We are forming a society of spamming soon we register it as lagel club. Go to hell mugu fall guy man will chop we will jot fold our hand and watch our goverment starve us to death NO. We don't have to carry gun to rub our fellow country man NO.

We will only spamm to get what we want from mugu like you idoit. Go to hell, I will dash you soem few dollars bt ur message anoyed tell where u are and i will be there in 1 hour 48 mins.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
MUMU CANT YOU JUST SEE WHAT DOES NOT CONCERN YOU AND DELETE DONT WORRY YOU HAVE SHOWN YOUR SELF AND WILL TELL YOU THAT WE ARE PROFFESSIONALS IN THE NEXT 24 HOURS I WILL EMAIL YOU THE PASSWORD TO THIS YOUR EMAIL BOX MY HACKER IS A PROFFESIONAL AND I WILL CHANGE THE PASSWORD

Mortar x5
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
sorry to hear about your family history i wish i could help you , but i cant cause you are already at the ER >>

[email protected]
Quote:
Look mugu like ur,I am froml 9ijer and i dey here dey make money and ur are write nonsence Idiot like URRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
fUCK YOU FAMILYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
yOU ARE JUST FOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
AND YOURS FAMILY ALL THIS CURSE WILL FOLLOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

[email protected]
Quote:
U DE MARD
FOLK YOU,

[email protected]
Quote:
you and ur family will die by auto crash one by one very soon..u will record death in ur family soon..note it..and remeber my word and my mail id.

Mr.Mcdonald Ray
Microsoft Promotion Fiduciary Agent.
Head Winning Claims Dept.
Email:[email protected]
Phone:(+44)704-570-5571

[email protected]
Quote:
Guy,
I thought what you could have done when you got this mail and know what am up to is to delete the mail and keep to yourself instead on insulting my parents? No matter any word you used against my parents, I will never insult yours because the innocent parents does not know about this your discussion with me.

Look let me tell you, may be today, you are well positioned and see your daily bread, Note it down that our country 9ija is for some group of people not for the innocent citizens like IBO's. Just very great example of what just happened not quite long time about the just past election, bot the state and presidential election. Why that IBO's can not provide a candidate, even if the person did not win the first position as president at least, their party will come second? That's division among ourselves that we never want any of our people to come out, may be because we are well positioned and never want any body by our side to come up. Look at even the Senate president did not even reach IBO's.
My brother, why i take as my brother IBO man is because you called Onitsha and so on.
I repeat, I will never insult your mother, an innocent woman that suffered to bring you up. I don't mean to send the mail to you, but to white and Western world people who also contributed on the sufferings of the black race.

But I wonder why after insulting my parents and you said "in Jesus name-amen" do you think that Jesus you called will be happy with you by insulting some one's parents? Ithink what you could have done was to give advice to any body that you thought that is taking a wrong steps.

May God be with you and your generation, don't ever Judge because if you do, you will be judged

[email protected]
Quote:
may God forgive you . IDIOT

[email protected]
Quote:
HA HA HA HA HA I NO KNOW SAY NA SO YOU FRUSTRATE REACH, MY GUY GO HUG TRANSFORMER OR KILL BIRD FOR BUSH OHHHHHH

BECAUSE YOU GO DIE SOON...

[email protected]
Quote:
May your curse be upon your head because with your mouth you confessed the evil that has already befallen you..........Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
WHY YOU DEY ANSWER ONYE ORI LIKE YOU.GOD DON WEAR YOU DEATH CLOTH AND PUT HELL FOR YOUR HEAD AS CAP.

DEATH DEY SMELL FOR YOUR HEAD.

[email protected]
Quote:
NAH OGUN OOO KILL UR PAPAP FOOL

HomerJFong

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 6:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Me thinks [email protected] wants abuse:

Quote:
It's good to hear that you can treat your fellow African this way. Thank you every much.

I have never been treated with this scorn before

Mortar x5
Obiter Dictum
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A lotto lad whom I sent a mass abuse letter
("U DEY SHIT .U MOMA SHIT. UR FATHER SHIT. UR JUNIOR SISTA SHIT")
... actually thanked me and went on to propose a NOK arrangement worth 15 million GBP!
And from Nigeria, at that! (if I read his IP correct).
OK,copy-n-paste comes cheap, true, but this one beats me. Shocked
Any precedents known? Rolling Eyes

for that ona village make wa ala no go kill them for village oooooooooo."--James Taofeek
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
U WILL BE A FOOL 4 EVER

[email protected]
Quote:
Your mama is ashawo and here toto stink like toliet hole, oooooooooooooooooooohhhh. small boy.idot.back to sender.oooooooooooooooooooooooh.

[email protected]
Quote:
Na wetin with this 419? Go fuck yourself or get ya
nyash ready make some body come fuck you when you kuku
reach Kirikiri!!!!
Na wetin sef? Go get a job man!!!!! Otu negi!!!!
Oloshi!!!! pass yerself gay boi you fukin homo gay boi bro, why you wanna put ur dick in my mouth you fukin homo
YOU ARE A FOOL FOR WRITING SUCH MAIL TO ME, I DONT THINK YOU ARE A GUY
BEACUSE GUY MAN WILL NOT WRITE SUCH AN EMAIL. \

LIFE MUMU

[email protected]
Quote:
dis game no won fo di stupid, uneducated mugu laik una ,i bet u neva even touched di dolla for ur life, u bi better goin back to ur village na find some real work on di farm, di internet dey no place fo mugu laik una, say wetin u kom to di cafe evri morning, u effa wonder say wetin ur maga ja away for u, say wetin ur maga neva reply fo ur mail, say wetin ur maga no gif una moni, i let u mugus do all di wrk, na den i kom na chop ur dolla, hahahahaha, so gif it up nau mugu na go na play wit ur goat.

u dey di goat forker fo real, u can write whatever u wan, but let mi tel u ,u go neva mek di single dolla, na wen u bi taya ,go home na ask ur momma wey ur real father dey, tek di guud look at ur siblings na u would realize dat ur momma cheated on ur father, wen e conceived una, ur momma bi natin better than di won naira whore wit smelly, dirty, rotten pubic hair.

look at ur sef for di mirror na observe ur abomination, bifor u were born ,ur mommas toto bi filled wit hausa na yoruba sperm, dat dey wie una came from ,dirty infected hausa na yoruba sperm, look at u mugu, ur oga e beats u na makes u shine e shoes while e forks ur sista for di arse, na ur father, e arse bi more red than di baboons.

i saw for di dream dat u gonna die soon, u goin fo bi struck down by thunder of holy ghost faya, u bi di wicked na swear, na ur taim dey up soon mugu, u gonna die laik di chicken ,murderforker.

i invoke di followin voodoo jujus na nau u bi di dead man walkin :

BURUKU, OLOSHE, OLORIBU, ALYALAYAEH.

OLOKUN, OKHIAN, GBELUWAHIA, IVBIO, ORHIOVBAN, VBE EZE.

Little Gustav (Oga)

So I send him my insult and he replies

Quote:
mugu, una need fo stop lickin white man yarnsh ,dere bi natin dia fo u
little boi, i tel u boi, best thin fo u, go fork off back fo ur smelly
village na push ur truck ,u natin but trash boi, tek all ur 10 dollas
dat u chop from white man, na go buy ur sef di condom, so no more
monkeys na goat get infected wit ur hiv, i suppose to set u on faya so
u burn na no trace go bi left of ur filth fo contaminate dis earth.

u nau, ur momma dey di ashewo na ur father dey di theif, una mugu. fit
ur momma die. fit ur momma toto catch faya na burst na murd everyone
in ur family. ur father bi di big mugu fo no knowin e wife dey di
ashewo, or e would hav killed di jackal whose rancid toto una were
issued from, u bastard.

look at una mugu ,u eat wetin u tink dey sweet, but u got nothin, u
natin but an empty shell, i pity u mugu, fo u get no right to bi born
in africa, smol boi u goin to get wetin comin fo u, mai clique mob
goin fo cut off ur urgly head, na rape ur momma na sista for di
arsehooooooooooole .

i invoke di followin voodoo jujus na nau u bi di dead man walkin :

BURUKU, OLOSHE, OLORIBU, ALYALAYAEH.

OLOKUN, OKHIAN, GBELUWAHIA, IVBIO, ORHIOVBAN, VBE EZE.

Little Gustav (Oga)

[email protected]
Quote:
you are vexed cos your couldnt meet up to your heart desires.you're a bastard.your mum is a dick sucker......that was her job b4 your dad came to know her in her job place.........bastard.

[email protected]
Quote:
I WISH YOU THE SAME AND TO YOU GENERATION TO COME.......

[email protected]
Quote:
do u known how much i have made in life,small boy,it is becos u dont have parents,but if u have,u most be de most foolish person on earth.and who teach small pikin work full,big head,goat,likou.refrat coward u will remain 4 life

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic