SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Second Best Thread Ever!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Alcathiax
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 6:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Since the very first best thread ever has already been taken (anyone remember the Lee Hotti thread here? See this linky), I though I'd post a link to yet another forum.

The topic of this particular thread is about all the naughty things that were discovered by people who frequently live out of hotels outside their hometowns.

Sadly for me, I have yet to find anything of the sordid sort. But I did once find a 20 Mexican Peso bill inside a phone book in a room at the Marriott Courtyard near the Newark Liberty Intl Airport in Newark NJ USA. Ironically enough, it was in the yellow page section in the Mexican subsection of "Restaurants." Very Happy

"If it 'aint Boeing, I ain't going!"

"A lawyer with a briefcase can steal more than a thousand men with guns." - Mario Puzo. Obviously, Mario hasn't seen the Yahoo Yahoo Bois (tm) yet! Very Happy
Luther Blissett
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 7:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice find (both, the thread & the dollar bill). Wink

Hotel people like me will enjoy this thread, mainly because it's true. We used to regularly find a lot of alcohol hidden in the fire hose cabinets in the corridors or behind false ceilings - obviously brought in by people from surrounding dry countries who knew that they cannot take it back home. I only wondered why they didn't just leave it in the rooms...

Banks: Ivory Coast Netherlands United Kingdom Ghana United Nations x1 Nigeria x2 Law Firms: South Africa United Kingdom Nigeria x1 Misc. Mugu Pooh: United Kingdom China x1 United Nations x2 HYIPs: pyramid x25 Phonelad Websites: Cellphone x6

Donate the Nurse, the Eater needs Pants... Err? * Scamwarners.com * Artists against 419 * Kill HYIPs & Ponzi Scams!
it wasn't me
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I know a lady who used to clean rooms at a large hotel here in Wellington and I once asked her the weirdest thing she ever found in a room.
Her answer?
Not very SFW, so lets just say a lady toy...

Pretty Rose

pony
H4rry B4lzack
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A looong time ago my mom worked in a Howard Johnson's hotel and I don't think she ever found anything (although now I HAVE TO ask her Laughing). So, a couple nights ago we were staying at a Day's Inn and the damn toilet wouldn't stop running so she fooled with the workings and it stopped quickly.

Me: How the heck did you do that?!
Her: I used to work in a hotel...!

Sorry, kinda off topic but funny I though Razz

Join me in fighting scammer banks! Click here and run the Lad Vampire now!

"AS I AM WRITING YOU THIS MAIL MIDNIGHT HERE I FEEL LIKE MAKING HOT LOVE TO YOU." - Shocked

I love my pony Smile

pony
eamonn
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 2:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have found a gentleman's magazine behind the drawer when on a course (one of the other guys said he often found them so I had a look when I got back to my room).
When I worked as a telephone engineer some years ago, I often had to move beds out to get to the phone socket and twice I found sex toys; one woman was mortified and most embarrased, the other was a working girl who just shrugged and said "tools of the trade."

get your baiting forms here
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was a maintence person working at a hotel in a gambling town. I pulled out a drawer to repair, and found $200! Another time I found $400 in the parking lot.

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic