SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

LMAO, v3r1fys3c PWNS!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
419forbreakfast
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 1:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My Pet answered 500 questions today and 150 the other day.
She believes I gave her 1000 AUD out of my own will and transfered via there.
If she cant remove from there she can't have the money.

Mugu Timestamp: 17/05/2007 10:22:49 GMT+1
Server timestamp: 17/05/2007 10:22:33 GMT
Question #: 1
Question: Are you the intended recipient?
Answer: Mabel Fawaz

To:
Mugu Timestamp: 17/05/2007 13:15:40 GMT+1
Server timestamp: 17/05/2007 13:15:23 GMT
Question #: 500
Question: Are you pro-odega or pro-ybely? Why?
Answer: no idea

Near 3hrs Razz

jefflebowski
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 1:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wish I could get my lazy lads to get that far, mine just bitch and moan about it, slapped them several times and still they refuse to go through with it, I think they may have been burnt by v3r1fys3c in the past.

Sent them some forms instead (they WILL answer some questions dammit!!) still yet to get a reply!

"God will give you the strenght go get a taxi to the western union place" Reverend Joseph Omolede/Adeleke
Dupes
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 1:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I really never get tired of v3r1fys3c. The questions get so ridicilious and you can just tell by the responses that the lads are getting pissed off to no end. I love if they try and restart the questions, they have to start from question 1.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 12:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

She answered another lot of 500 after the first lot Razz
She reckons the code fades out before she can write it all down Razz

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 2:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell her that her screen must be faulty and that she needs to get up close to it and stare hard as she turns the brightness up to maximum.

She is guaranteed to see something then, a very bright round sphere that wont go away all day. Laughing

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
jgalt
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 6:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You're lucky. I don't think I've got more than 10-20 question responses. Then they say something stupid like "Western Union has bad service now.".

500 responses -- good work.

THANKS FOR THE GOOD NEWS,WELL LIFE IS NOT GOING WELL AS WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD FOR A GOOD CONTRACTS TO SHOWCASE MY ADULT BIZ IN PHORNOGRAPHY. -- SMITH PETER

Also I am very surprised that you suddenly started calling me Mr. Chuck, What kind of man are you? -- Prof. Charles "Chuck" Soludo

"Holy Ghost..... FIYAH!!! Holy Ghost....FIYAH!!!" -- Rason Makolu (Invoking God's own artillery against Soundboard Satan)
Hellbastard
419Eater is my life

Location: Outside the Western Union office, with a sniper rifle.

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 10:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just got a vlad to do a grand total of 643 questions in the course of 21 sessions. She's practically begging me to cancel the payment and switch to Moneygram. Boy is she in for a shock. Twisted Evil
419forbreakfast
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 2:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My Mugu has done answered a grand total of 1412 questions in 5 sessions.
500 in One
499 in Another + 1 straight after
257 in Another
And 155 in Another.

Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 3:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm baiting mabel as well though its not going well because one of other lads made me angry so I made a very sick character who is actually a wanted pedophile/pervert in America.. meh Cool

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
Finbarr Saunders
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 5:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I had one who got to #63 but none of the others have managed to get past #1 and that's if they even bother trying at all, they just complain about it and demand a return visit to WU for the MTCN. It is a good source for slaps though even if they don't perform. I usually present them with the 'alternative WU forms' if they have trouble with 1TV5.

"May God Cancel you as you cancel this transaction in Jesus name amen" - Michael Smith
"we give out the loan at 2% interest rate anally" - Mr Gerrad
"May Okaja shrine kill u and ur house hold. Monkey." - Robert James

Sign My Mugu Guestbook
419forbreakfast
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 11:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Reaper wrote:
I'm baiting mabel as well though its not going well

Yeh, she was a hard cookie at the start.
As I asked for pics and she said she cant as she cant have a camera in her refugee camp.
But internet's alright hey? Razz

Jeff
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just came to see if my 98 questions answered was good. Shocked
500! That's bloody incredible. A lad to be cossetted and treasured. Laughing

IF IT IS TRUE YOU ARE WRITING AND PAYING TO WHO I DONT KNOW I MUST MAKE SURE I CUT YOUR THROAT,ARE YOU STUPID?CANT YOU READ?IS THAT MY EMAIL?ARE YOU CRAZY?ARE YOU MAD?ARE YOU AN IMBECILE?YOU PAYED TO HIM AND YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT YOU PAYED HIM MONEY,IS THAT MY EMAIL?FUCK YOUR WIFE AND SCREEW YOUR KIDS,IDIOT AND HOPLESS HUMAN BEING LIKE YOU.DIE AND ROT IN HELL
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Hong Kong France x2 Canada United States x2 United Kingdom x32 Ghana x12 Benin x2 Ivory Coast x2 cameroon Malaysia x7 Russia Spain x9 Netherlands Nigeria x7 Kenya Senegal Togo
pony GoatPretty Rose
Pith Helmet Accra to Tamale with Professor so/so
Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts x25or more
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

my lotto lad answered a total of 751 questions in 14 sessions..

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
FredFlinstone
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was baiting her before too, it only lasted like 3 days becoz all I did is insult her and stuff. Laughing

Man... I've never had a lad get to 500 questions. The most I got to was 57 and there was one that freaked out and dropped me before she even answered anything, she kept logging in without doing anything... meh Cool

Cellphone (x4)

FredFlinstone = cool
Fred Flintstone = must die!
4X1X9
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 6:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Regarding lazy lads not wanting to do v3f1fy s3c I found sometimes it is easier to get them to answer a lot of questions if you don't set the total they have to answer too high. At the end the number flashes across the screen and they have to start again anyway.

For example, last week I sent a lad over to v3r1fy s3c with 50 questions to answer he completed the process 4 times. If I had made it 200 questions in one sitting I would hazard a guess he would have probably just given up when he saw how slow the percentage complete bar was moving.

You will have to munch the statistics of the transfer so I can give to them - Mr. James Hessom Hessom

If not that you only hide behind computer and be playing prawns with us - Benny Clifford

Pith Helmet France - Luxembourg

Closed lad accounts x26 - 2012 Closed lad accounts x258 - 2013
Closed lad accounts x263 - 2014 Closed lad accounts x160 - 2015
Closed lad accounts x204 & x1 - 2016
Closed lad accounts x177 - 2017 Closed lad accounts x81 - 2018
Closed lad accounts x85 - 2019 Closed lad accounts x9 -2020
(Grand Total Closed lad accounts 1,262) Golden Pig
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 6:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a lottery lad who's logged in to it about 20 times. . . . you see, I told him that my money is stuck in that system for 14 days before I can get it back. His choices are: keep trying the "system" or wait 2 weeks. Smile He's now waiting a few more days and it will have been two weeks. The funniest part is that I used WU before and now he wants me to use moneygram so It won't be so stressful. I asked "how do you use moneygram?" His reply?? "Do the exact same process that you did before with WU." Twisted Evil Twisted Evil I even emailed him back with the question? "Do it exactly the same? Is that what you want me to do? Is that right? Exactly the same way?". Laughing

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
B. A. Ware
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 7:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^I guess you better do as he says. Very Happy
Ophelia Dikki
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

419forbreakfast wrote:
As I asked for pics and she said she cant as she cant have a camera in her refugee camp.

But surely in the refugee camp she is applying to get asylum in some country like the U.S., UK, Aust etc... all of which will want her photo on her application.........................
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^^^^^ They all use that excuse.

One of my lads claims he can't provide a photo because to source a camera would create a security risk and his mother (being the late king's wife) will be killed.

Lord knows what a camera has to do with being a fugitive in a refugee camp... but bottom line is eventually they'll provide a photo, you just have to work them over more Wink .

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic