SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Strangest thing...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
FredFlinstone
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 5:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was going on with my phonelad deal and I recieved a reply from her/him and his/her name chnged to 'MUGU SCAM ARTIST' Laughing has this happened to anyone else before? Question

Cellphone (x4)

FredFlinstone = cool
Fred Flintstone = must die!
Luther Blissett
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 7:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Can you post the email with headers?

Banks: Ivory Coast Netherlands United Kingdom Ghana United Nations x1 Nigeria x2 Law Firms: South Africa United Kingdom Nigeria x1 Misc. Mugu Pooh: United Kingdom China x1 United Nations x2 HYIPs: pyramid x25 Phonelad Websites: Cellphone x6

Donate the Nurse, the Eater needs Pants... Err? * Scamwarners.com * Artists against 419 * Kill HYIPs & Ponzi Scams!
FredFlinstone
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here:

Delivered-To: [email protected]
Received: by 10.143.11.14 with SMTP id o14cs241385wfi;
Sat, 16 Jun 2007 22:35:23 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.67.96.1 with SMTP id y1mr4025364ugl.1182058523116;
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from mail.mailmeasap.com (www.mailmeasap.com [82.135.148.215])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id 28si1451120ugc.2007.06.16.22.35.22;
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 82.135.148.215 as permitted sender)
Received: from mailmeasap.com (mail.mailmeasap.com [127.0.0.1])
by mail.mailmeasap.com (Postfix) with ESMTP id 05AF32D5428
for <[email protected]>; Sun, 17 Jun 2007 08:35:11 +0300 (EEST)
Received: from 66.215.253.12
(SquirrelMail authenticated user
[email protected])
by mailmeasap.com with HTTP;
Sun, 17 Jun 2007 08:35:11 +0300 (EEST)
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
In-Reply-To: <[email protected]>
References: <[email protected]>
<[email protected]>
<[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2007 08:35:11 +0300 (EEST)
Subject: Re: Phone
To: "XXXXXX XXXXX" <[email protected]>
User-Agent: SquirrelMail/1.4.6
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain;charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Importance: Normal
Quote:

Okay sir, that model costs only $950 USD with free shipping.

How are you able to pay?

Thank you,

World Wild Mobile Store

Cellphone (x4)

FredFlinstone = cool
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I get Lithuania.

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
Luther Blissett
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Actually, the IP doesn't really matter. I just wanted to see the email... Wink
The only thing I can think of is that the phone lad has been using an Internet cafe and has been less than careful when ending his session & logging out.
I once went to an Internet cafe and found that the user prior to me had not logged out of his hotmail account properly, so I could read all his emails and mess around with the account (I didn't obviously). Maybe some fellow phone lad caught on and fiddled with the scammers settings?
Just goes to show, when using an Internet cafe, ensure to clear all history information, passwords and the cache before logging out... Wink

Banks: Ivory Coast Netherlands United Kingdom Ghana United Nations x1 Nigeria x2 Law Firms: South Africa United Kingdom Nigeria x1 Misc. Mugu Pooh: United Kingdom China x1 United Nations x2 HYIPs: pyramid x25 Phonelad Websites: Cellphone x6

Donate the Nurse, the Eater needs Pants... Err? * Scamwarners.com * Artists against 419 * Kill HYIPs & Ponzi Scams!
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good advice Luther. Lots of people treat public 'puters like their home ones and don't bother to cover their tracks at all. I've often found some very, ahem, 'interesting' images and emails on hotel/airport lounge PCs.

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
FredFlinstone
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Gnasher wrote:
I've often found some very, ahem, 'interesting' images and emails on hotel/airport lounge PCs.
Laughing Laughing Laughing

hahaha thats funny

Cellphone (x4)

FredFlinstone = cool
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love clicking on History while I am waiting for the computer to load some pdf on a hotel computer. It's the voyeur in me. I just look and click out and get my stuff done.

I almost never log onto 419Eater while I'm at a public computer. Most of them have their monitors turned so that anyone can see them. I will check and reply to my Hotmail and Yahoo accounts. I will make very sure to not only log out, but to hit the log out completely button.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
FredFlinstone
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think some else has been using this account, I got another reply from him becoz I was pretending his name wasn't any different.

Quote:
Hey XXXXX

Don't deal with this guy, he's a Nigerian scam artist.

Thanks

Cellphone (x4)

FredFlinstone = cool
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

G'Day FredF^

I'm a tad unclear on the reply concept from you above--are you saying that you received an unsolicited warning from a W. African about a scammer in the midst, or an unsolicited warning from a fellow Aussie/scambaiter? And if the latter be the case, how did THAT happen? In any event it is quite murky, as is evident.

Interesting avatar you have there. Not the one I would expect from a modern stone-age family.. See if you can sell blow-up-dolls to The Lads. They might go for it.

cheerz and g'day

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.
His Excellency Ambassador Dr. Kwame Bawuah-Edusei
FredFlinstone
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, I am a bit confused as well. I got a warning from the same address, I talked to the person afterwards and I said I was a baiter and he asked if I was from eater, I am guessing a fellow baiter had warned me.

Cellphone (x4)

FredFlinstone = cool
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

fred^

Well that solves everything--LOL! Dig deep and you'll find out where your mystery lad is.

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.

Last edited by Jervis Tetch on Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:44 am; edited 1 time in total
FredFlinstone
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I suppose it does Laughing It was weird tho, at the start his name was changed to 'MUGU SCAM ARTIST' and still doing lad stuff.

Cellphone (x4)

FredFlinstone = cool
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well if he's a baiter and he knows about theEater he should also know that hacking lad's accounts is a no-no. If they're phone lads he should just get on with closing them down.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
FredFlinstone
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

maybe he wasn't with eater, just becoz he knew about us, doesn't mean he's a member. I remember reading a post about a guy that from from a different baiting site and they were talking about hacking and stuff.

Cellphone (x4)

FredFlinstone = cool
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Methinx Super Squirrel grabbed the golden acorn on it.

Last edited by Jervis Tetch on Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
shuntbuzz
Illeterate pinhead

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Connie L. Gus wrote:
I will make very sure to not only log out, but to hit the log out completely button.

Don't forget to clear your cookies and history too!

Mortar x7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic