SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

another "Neighbor from hell" thread

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 6:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Gnasher - yeah... at the end of my bloody street!

And I'm supposed to be in one of the good suburbs!!!

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
B. A. Ware
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 6:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Gnasher,

You wrote:
I live in a country where we're not allowed to have guns. The crims and drug dealers still have them of course, but they tend to shoot each other so whatever.........

Thats just confirms that "when guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns." Unfortunately that type of gun owner rarely cares who is in the line of fire when he pulls the trigger. He may be trying to shoot a fellow bad guy but often a young mother with her baby is somewhere near.

I believe that all gun owners should be trained and educated but I also believe that everyone should be allowed to protect themselves from these thugs without being arrested for owning a gun.

I can assure you that if you come to my house you should announce yourself very loudly when entering.

Most gun legislation simply disarms the good guys. You said it yourself.

[Col. B. A. Ware dismounts his high horse and exits the area of operations]
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ B. A. Ware - Gnash was being facetious (I think).

Guns are not a problem in this country.

We have very strict gun laws and it is a good thing.

Why?

In Australia 80% of murders are committed by someone the victim knows.

Of murders involving guns the majority of cases involve a registered gun.

MOST murders are not committed by random shooting sprees or armed robberies gone wrong.

Of course, some do.

I don't want to turn this into a gun control thread but the simple facts are that gun related crime is MUCH lower here than in countries where guns are less controlled.

The gun laws in this country, as stated, are very very strict and it is very hard to get a gun, this is a GOOD thing and the vast majority of the country thoroughly support this. I personally think other countries can do whatever they want to do, but as for us, we're rather happy with no guns.

Quote:

Crime Statistics > Gun violence > Homicides > % homicides with firearms by country

#7 United States: 39.5604

#21 Australia: 16.3435

#23 New Zealand: 13.4615

United Kingdom 7.2941

Pretty self explanatory.

Very Happy

Ok... now preparing for the barrage from mods! Very Happy Very Happy

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
Eight
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 8:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Aw, you had to wait nearly an hour for a mod to pop by. Laughing

Gun control laws being somewhat contentious and political, I think it would be best if that aspect got parked, please. Smile

United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Benin Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Nigeria France Benin

Avatar from sweethell ** www.ScamWarners.com - Victim warnings, support, advice & information ** Click here to donate to 419Eater.com
Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 8:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Given that I have lived downstairs from a neighbour from hell (who is now gone! Huzzah!) there have been times when I have been sooooooooooooooo grateful that I can't have a gun! A gin is more my style! Laughing

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

United Kingdom France 2 x Netherlands
Cellphone
Safari See SP's Irish Safari!
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Mr. Green
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 8:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My neighbors just say moo.
B. A. Ware
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 4:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

red wrote:
@ B. A. Ware - Gnash was being facetious

@Gnasher, I hope I didn't offend you. That was not my intent. I was simply stating my opinion.
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 1:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No worries Very Happy Having lived in the UK for the first half of my life, and Australia for the second half - both of which have strict gun control (hell, even the cops on the beat in the UK don't carry guns) I just haven't experienced living in a society or culture where people are permitted to own them legally. I've never even seen a gun except those carried by cops here and I certainly haven't ever held or shot one (a gun, that is!). I can see both sides of the debate and (pace Mods) I don't plan to start one here. Those statistics are very interesting though Wink

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
drew.p.coque
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

shotguns are my hobby, theyre fun. i`d never point it at anyone. let alone shoot anyone for shooting up the neighbourhood.
cheif was right to get the police involved. -even if he`s deemed the worst neighbour in the world . Laughing

assholes and guns dont mix. -fact

*THANKS FOR PLAYING WITH MY TIME, PLEASE KINDLY FORGET ABOUT THIS TRANSACTION
*you have to tell any one you are here . everything has to be confidential -kevina
it wasn't me
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr. Green wrote:
My neighbors just say moo.

So does mine, but I'd never dare say it to her face...

Pretty Rose

pony
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic