SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

George Bush & the Village People

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry, Gordon, I can't ask him to do that, that would be demeaning for him, and anyway, this is a straight bait Laughing. The lad has replied to, Brandie, he didn't like my last email for some reason, but he is going to send the photos by the end of next week, he's borrowing a friends digital camera so he can do the photos at home, meaning he can do the bed shot I asked for Very Happy, I asked for a bed shot so that it can be photoshopped in to something crude later on, maybe a goat or a man on the bed with him if the angle is wide enough Twisted Evil, it seems his big boy has got bigger, it's now 6.3 feet HAHAHA Laughing:

Quote:
Subject: ANGER GIVES HYPERTENSION!

My Love,

There is something I don't like in a woman... A woman who is over headstrong! I don't want to believe that you are the one who wants to use me now. I wanted to explain to you the pains I went through and you called it rambbling. You supported your fellow woman and even went ahead to claim you are worse than her. All these you tell someone you love... I really don't want to believe that you want to use me. There are other lovely ways of telling me NO to my request. I don't like the way you sounded in your last mail to me. What should be our guide as of the moment is just TRUTH AND TRUST. If you don't have these two things where I am... well...

I hope if I grant you your request you will be happy. I wouldn't want to have an unhappy sweet little old you by my side. I am not a heart breaker, I am a heart mender. I like all around me to be happy now and always. So, by the weekend of next week, I wll send you all that you wanted. It is this long because my friend who has a nice digital camera is not in town as of the moment. I will have to use the camera in the house, on my bed as you requested. So, by Friday or saturday next week... give a kiss to my 6.3 feet boy! ... I will proof to you that I'm very single, honest and truthful.

Are you happy now? You better be.

With all my love,

xxxx.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

SP's lad wrote:
Are you happy now? You better be.

Laughing I'd say we're ALL happy now! (Or at least we will be.) Very Happy

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I do not think Brandie would like being called old.

SP I really am fond of your lad. He is ambitious and I love it when he discusses politics. I have borrowed bits of his insights into the political situation for my own baits.

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
GordonBennett
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
that would be demeaning for him
OK - but only if you promise that his willy is 6.3 feet! Shocked

Purple Flower
father Miguel
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 7:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Apparently this lad has some problems with measurements, !200% in crease is substantial.
Zorro
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

SP's Lad wrote:
I am very optimistic that one day, a real Leader will emerge in this country Nigeria who will be very sensitive to the plies/cries of the poor masses. A country that is blessed in all things, naturally and otherwise, but grossly mismanaged, maladministrated. One day... just one day... my fellow poor Nigerians shall know peace, eat well, dress well, be educated and be able to compete with their counterparts all over the world. By the special grace of God, it shall come to pass.

This bit really touched me.

There is one way to find out if a man is honest; ask him! If he says yes, you know he's crooked.

The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once.
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Unfortunately Dubya won't be able to run for President of Nigeria when he relinquishes office next year:

Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria wrote:
131. A person shall be qualified for election to the office of the President if -

(a) he is a citizen of Nigeria by birth;

But maybe he can be this lad's prez Wink
H4rry B4lzack
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahaha

This guy's introductions always make me laugh--My love, My lord, etc Laughing

Join me in fighting scammer banks! Click here and run the Lad Vampire now!

"AS I AM WRITING YOU THIS MAIL MIDNIGHT HERE I FEEL LIKE MAKING HOT LOVE TO YOU." - Shocked

I love my pony Smile

pony
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 1:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad has replied and attached 3 naked photos, unfortunately, they are really crap photos, he mentions in his email that his friends camera is knackered and they are not very clear, they were slightly worse, I have got them as clear as I can on photoshop, that tells you how bad the camera must have been, sadly, they are not good enough, he will have to borrow a camera and do some more so we can see him clearly.

When she replies tomorrow, Brandie will not be impressed by his little boy which he said had a big boy Laughing, also something else I note, it does look very like him, but I have a slight suspicion that it might be someone else in the photos, only a slight suspicion, though, need clearer photos to make sure, and another thing, the text is not his normal writing, after every full stop, there is no space before the first letter of the next sentence, he never writes like that, hmmmm.

Quote:
Subject: WITH UNRESERVED LOVE

Honey,

How are you today?Hope you are sound and okay for me.Really i dont know how to express the love i have for you.Honnest what happened between me and my Ex-fiancee really happened as a miracle because it happened at the right time.She left me for another Man while God gave me a Golden Woman to replace her.I have nothing to regreat since you are by my side i must let you know.

Attached are the Naked Pictures you requested.It happened that My Friends Camera has a small fault,It cannot snap clear pictures.I dont have any other alternative than to use it like that.You know here in Nigeria things are somehow regarded expecially things like taking Naked pictures in the Photo Studio.That is why i cant go the Public studio to take the picture.I had to manage my friennds Camera.The pictures are not very clear anyway even my friend took it out of my instruction as you want it.Please accept it the way you saw it.

I have to do this to prove my Honnest and Sincerity to you my beloved and the only one in my life.I promise you the best of love when i come over to United State.I will give you all you want when we meet.I assure you real love,Good sex,Take care of you.lOOK I love you more than you know.My Love for you is just like God Loves Little kids.I will always make you happy,Please kindly accept the pictures the way you see it.I had to do this to let you know that i am very SINGLE for you to cherish forever.I LOVE YOU.

If you watch the vhs Cassete i send to Luther,I am the Police man there,I am not Fat and dont like to be fat.I am not upto six feet tall but i am a little bit tall,So please do consider the kind of Bed you will like to change.I dont like to hear that you are unhappy.Already i am thinking of Howmany children we will have.You must be the Mother of All my children.I am 38 and you 33.We are for each other.Tell everybody,Let them here that (xxxx IS FOR BRANDIE)I have reserved my body and soul for you to love,Take forever.I have no mark or stain on my body,Just sound and fresh for you my Everlasting Love.I love you once more.

How is Luthers condition?Hope he responding to treatment.I and all the members of My Group are seriously praying for his getwell soon.We cant wait to be in USA for the real Recording and the production of the .Honey this is our Meal Ticket like i told you before and i wish you use your contact to make things great.Are you and the Producer still in UK or now in USA.Extend my greeting to Luther.Tell him that xxxx always ask about his health.

Honey i stop here for today,Waiting to hear from you.I expect to get your call as soon as you receive this email.Cant wait to talk to my Angel.

My Warmest Regards to you,

With All My Love.

Have My kiss,

xxxx

NSFW image links below, also, if you are under 18 years of age, DO NOT view them!:

http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/3965/nekkid1ln0.jpg

http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/4193/nekkid2tq6.jpg

http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/8254/nekkid3da3.jpg

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 3:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's about frikkin' time he finally writes! I've been wondering what's up here.... Yeah, those pictures just won't do. Crappy quality, and where's the wood? Brandie deserves a lot better than that. Maybe Eliza needs to give him a call to light a BIG fire under his ass. As an Academy Award winning baitress, I think she could persuade him that he needs to show his (*ahem*) abilities a bit more clearly.... Laughing

I still think a requirement should be a ruler next to his alleged 6.3 to prove his size......

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Kusanagi
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 6:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That first picture made me laugh uncontrollably.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 8:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Brandie has sent the lad a reply, she concentrated on telling him what she thought of his small boy, I hope I didn't make him feel too bad about it Very Happy, and of course, I asked him to retake the photos again, I didn't bother mentioning about how the producer is doing, so he will probably email GWB to ask about that, at which time, I can also ask him for an update on the new banner Very Happy:

Quote:
Hiya baby,

Are you trying to take the piss out of me? Do you really expect me to accept those damn lousy photos you sent, I can hardly make your face out, I can only just see your small boy in one of the photos, I can't even see it at all in the other photo, and hey, I thought you told me you had a big boy down there, I mean, come on, does it come in adult size, it really is very small!

Some women must have been lieing to you if you think you have got a big boy, did a woman ever tell you that you that you had a big boy? Honestly baby, your small boy size is nothing much to brag about, it's possibly one of the smallest small boys I have seen in my life, maybe even the smallest, it's hard to tell with the bad photos, you say it's 6.3 inches, well I'm guessing it's about 3.3 inches by the looks of it, but try not to let it bother you too much, as any woman will tell you, size is not important, it's what you do with it, and in your case, as it's so small, you had better be damn good with your fingers and tongue to make up for your shortfall in the small boy department, honestly, you look like a small boy, although you are very muscled, which is nice, but you don't make love with your muscles.

Baby, I wish I could accept your photos, but there is no way I can, they are terrible, you should slap the photographer for his dad effort, he is useless, if I was there now, I would crack the damn camera over his skull. You need to borrow a good camera from someone, seriously, you need to retake the photos, even the bed shot is not great, it's slightly clearer than the others, but I wanted to see you sprawled naked across a big double bed, not lying on your side on a small box bed, I can't tell a damn thing from that bed photo you sent, because it's a photo taken from the side, I want the photo to be from above showing you on the bed, you need to sort this out right away, I am not someone you can mess about with crappy photography, I used to be a model and I know about photography, you have made me wait a whole week to see these photos, and they are damn awful, sort it out or you can forget about singing in the US, it's your choice.

Don't even think about emailing me again unless you have attached clear photos in poses like I asked for, if you even dare to send me an email without new photos attached to it, I will tell Luther straight away that you are using me and taking me for a fool, I mean it, don't email me unless it's to send your clearer photos. Just one other thing, do not expect me to wait another week for your photos, Like I told you before, I have no patience at all, infact, when I have to wait for things, it drives me nuts, so the sooner you send them to me, the quicker we can move on.

LOVE YOU ALWAYS

All My Love,

Brandie.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX

Bait Voyeur
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
LOVE YOU ALWAYS

Oh, man! You are such a mean girl,SP!!

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 5:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ SP - regarding the change in style of his email and the suss photos do you think perhaps he got a subordinate, or paid someone, to send you that email?

It looks like perhaps he wrote it and someone else typed it in.

Either way, funny stuff!

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been looking closely at still images and the videos, then comparing them to the naked photos he sent posted above, I am now pretty certain it is him in the photos.

He has mailed GWB today, he has finished the and just wanted to see where I wanted it sending to, the rest of his email is moaning about Nigerian petrol prices, yawnnnnnnn Rolling Eyes, he didn't mention that he sent naked photos to Brandie Very Happy:

Quote:
Subject: THE SAME DESTINATION?

Your Excellency,

I should have contacted you before now. I wanted to finish with the making of the banner, which I have finished. I just want to know if I would be sending it to the same destination. Or, I would be sending it to a different destination.

Things in Nigeria here are not rossy at all. Before Obasanjo went back to his farm in his village, while acting as the President, gave the nation a very nice wicked package by increasing the price of gasoline. He claimed that the government was paying a 10% vat on the fuel being imported from outside the country.

The Nigerian nation has crude oil, but imports refined gasoline from outside; has refinaries which he didn't repair in his tenure, but went ahead to sell off at the tail end of his administration. All these culminated to civil agitation. The Nigerian Labour Congress had to threaten to go on strike after a 14 days ultumatum, so that the government would be forced to look into the suffering of the poor masses. Transportations as of the moment is somehing else.

Everyone is complianing bitterly about the situation of things. It was just yesterday that the government after a long meeting with the NLC had to reduce the price increase to a certian level. The NLC has said over the media that they would have to look into it, then know if they would still embark on the strike of not. As of now, no one knows what will happen next. In God we trust.

I just want to know the destination to send the finished banner. I do not know if the producer has returned to the US. I have not gotten any information from Brandie. She mentioned earlier on that he would be going back to the US by the 15th of this month depending on the level of the improvement of his health. Probably, he, by God's special grace, has gone back to the US. May the good Lord continue to protect him.

Till I hear from you Sir. May God be with you.

Yours Sincerely,

xxxxx xxxxx.

I sent a short reply to him, of course, he can't email Brandie until he sends new clearer naked photos, and GWB hasn't heard from Brandie, so can't tell him the status of the producer, I guess he had better hurry up and borrow a camera from someone, because he cant send Brandie and email without any photos attached, or she will fuck him up Very Happy:

Quote:
Dear xxxxx xxxxx,

Thank you for your email.

I assumed you might have been busy making the banner, and I didn't want to distract you as I know you wanted to do a great job with no spelling errors, so I decided not to contact you until you contacted me. I trust that this banner is free of errors, you must be getting quite accomplished at banner making now after all this practice.

Yes, please send the banner to the same address again, here it is for reference:

<address snipped>

I have not heard from Brandie since her last email some time ago, so I have no idea about the producers health, I'm sure that brandie will give you an update if you contact her directly.

I'm sorry this is only a short email, I have a lot of meetings to attend to at the moment and I'm very short of time, needless to say, thank you again for all of your hard work.

Sincerely,

Gxxxxx W Bxxx.

Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 8:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As a slight aside.
The Steelers are playing the Eagles on Aug 26 at home, should be shown on TV as it is a Monday night game, so will we get to see the banner?

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ No idea, you would have to ask Reprob8 about that, maybe he will take one of them to a game some time.

I might have a problem with my GWB email account, I sent the lad a reply last night, it acted as normal and said the email was sent, when I logged out, it went to the webmail home page, rather than back to the login page like it normally does, been trying to login today and it wont let me in, sent myself a test email and it bounced Sad:

Quote:
This is the mail system at host c9mailgw12.amadis.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to <postmaster>

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can delete your own text from the attached returned message.

The mail system

<[email protected]>: host m2w-in1.ctmail.com[66.28.189.140]
said: 554 <[email protected]> is a disabled mailbox (in reply to RCPT TO command)

When I try to login a box pops up saying:

Quote:
<www.mail2world.com>

Unknown user login error. Please contact support.

I have no idea why they would disbale my GWB account, there is no spamming from the account, it's only used for mailing this one lad, and I know he hasn't reported it as he mailed me yesterday, I wonder if the mail2world.com people have been noticing me pretending to be GWB and suspended my account because of that Confused

Zorro
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I once used dbzmail.com and they were notoriouly scrupulous. I'd sent just ONE email to my lad and wham ... the account was disabled.

Well the President of USA can always change his email on advice from the secret service, or because of Barrack Obama, or maybe because of all the fightng in Gaza.

Is Brandie's account also compromised?

There is one way to find out if a man is honest; ask him! If he says yes, you know he's crooked.

The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once.
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ Oh yeah, I can easily change accounts, it's just a pain in the ass losing the account, never lost an account through anything before Mad

I will open a GWB Yahoo account for future emails Very Happy, I will have to get him to send me all of the email addresses and personal details of all the choir members again, as I never copied them from the disabled account, it will give him something to do.

I hope the feds don't come knocking on my door asking me why I am impersonating GWB Shocked

Last edited by Scam Patroller on Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How about other mail.com options?

[email protected]
or
[email protected]?

or is mail.com the provider who stuffed your last box?

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ No, my disabled addie was from www.mail2world.com

I think I'll give mail.com a miss, to much malaware/spyware on their site and I don't like their set up.

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent laddy an email with my new address, also asked him for all the details of the choir members, as I did not copy those from the now disabled email account:

Quote:
Dear xxxxx xxxxx,

I am having terrible email server problems with my usual email account, I sent you a reply last night confirming that the same address should be used to send the new banner to in the US, and although it said the email was sent, I'm not so sure it was, I had numerous problems with mailing other people straight after sending your email, so I have no idea if you received the email I sent to you? I did send you the address for reference, here it is again in case you never received my email:

<address snipped>

So, due to the email server problems I am experiencing, for all future correspondence, I will be using this, my personal Yahoo account, normally, I only use this account for conducting personal correspondence with family and friends, but for the purpose of contacting you, it will suffice at this stage in the proceedings.

Have you completed the list of all members of the choir who will be travelling to the US? To save any confusion or errors, please send me an updated list of every member of your choir who will be travelling, please send me details of each member, formatted like this:

Personal Details.
1) Name:
3) Date of birth:
2) Address:
4) Phone number:
5) Passport photo image only needed for replacement choir members, I have the other previous photos on file:

Next Of Kin Details.
1) Name:
2) Address:
3) Email address:
4) Phone number:

There is no need for you to send each one individually as you did before, to save time for both of us, please include all of the details for each choir member in one single email!

Feel free to add my personal email address to your contacts, this is where I am now emailing you from:

[email protected]

Sincerely,

Gxxxxx W Bxxx.

[edit]

Damn, forgot to ask for the email addies of all choir members, not just their next of kins addies Evil or Very Mad, will mention that when he replies.

johnny5
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been lingering around this site for a few weeks now and have read a few baits. I've always been impressed by the intelligence and initiative of the baiters, but this... 'league of it's own' doesn't cover it. It's beyond priceless.

If the guy wasn't a scumball that'd sell his own mother, I'd feel sorry for him.

I know there are probably a few more months of baiting left, but when this all blows up (and oh boy are those emails gonna be fun) you should summarise everything that's happened and get it out to the world's media. As well as being a great laugh, it might put off some other scammers. Or at least make them wary to the point of paranoia.

And it all started because of a cc: of @wh1tehouse.gov. Absolutely first class.
luckey

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SP wrote:
I have been looking closely at still images and the videos, then comparing them to the naked photos he sent posted above

Amazing dedication. That can't have been an easy job.

Great work as always. Laughing

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent an email to the mail2world.com support department earier yesterday, I asked why my account had been disabled, I told them I had not broken any of their TOS, told them I had not used the account for spamming or anything related to spamming, and that if they check the account, they will see I only have 1 contact in the account, and that's the only person I have mailed from it in the last 6 months, I got an automated reply saying they would contact me, just been to try my GWB account again, and now it lets me log in again, there is an email from mail2world.com in the account, saying:

Quote:
Subect: Your account has been re-enabled

Image Account Reactivation!

Your email account has been reactivated.

Thank you for helping us resolve the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience.

Member Support

They have not replied to the email I sent to their support addy yet, apart from the automated one, but seeing that spam image makes me assume they think I'm a spammer, but if they think that, why reactivate my account Confused

This makes me feel a bit paranoid, I wonder if my emails are being monitored, hmmmm.

[edit]

I have been through all the emails the lad sent me, and collected all the data of the choir members email addies etc, I ran them all through Google, found 3 slightly dodgy ones, one was listed on a penpal type site asking for male friends aged between 35-65, it said in their post that they were in a wheelchair and from South Africa, another one gives his home address as Diamond Bank, Nigeria, and a third one has his email address listed on the www.joewein.net/419 as being a 419er.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic