SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I set out to really irritate this scammer

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
jmack32
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

June 13, 2007
DEAR SIR,

THIS IS NOT THE MATTER OF WHERE YOU WILL GO AND COLLECT YOUR FUND BUT WE HAVE TO FOLLOW THE PROCEDURE OF PAYMENT. THE $2,450 YOU ARE MEANT TO PAY IS FOR YOUR PAYMENT APPROVAL WHICH WILL BE BACK UP WITH CERTIFICATE OF INDEMNITY.

THIS CERTIFICATE WILL INDICATE THAT THIS HUGE AMOUNT YOU ARE ABOUT TO RECEIVE IS NOT FOR DRUG OR SPONSORING TERORISM. AS IS GOING TO BE STAMP SEAL AND STAMP DUTY BY THE CHIEF JUSTICE.

SO ONCE THIS PAYMENT IS MADE EVERYTHING FINISH AND YOUR PAYMENT WILL EITHER BE MADE BY BANK TO BANK TRANSFER OR THROUGH DIPLOMATIC DELIVERY.

NOTE:WE DONT HAVE TO WASTE ANY TIME AS I WAITING URGENTLY TO PROCEED AND GET THOSE DOCUMENT.SEND THE MONEY VIA WESTERN UNION WITH THE NAME BELOW AND FORWARD TO ME THE INFORMATION OF PAYMENT INCLUDING SENDERS NAME AND ADDRESS.

NAME:UWAOMA CHIZUBA
ADDRESS:LAGOS,NIGERIA.

I WILL BE WAITING.

My Response
First of all, no one tells me to do anything IMMEDIATELY! Second, take a moment to learn about your keyboard and turn the caps lock off. It is VERY rude to write to someone in all caps. I indicates a raised voice, as in yelling at someone. And, you don't want to yell at me.
Now, on to your predicament. I WILL NOT send money via Western Union to someone I have never even met. Furthermore, the person to whom you are requesting I send this money I have not even communicated with. This is an all together new name.
I am beginning to think that there is not any money to be transferred to me. I suggest that you work to put my mind at ease if you wish to continue with this.
Again, I will come to Nigeria and bring the money (in cash) in person. We can then conclude our business and I'll stick around for a day or two to see the sights.
Keep in mind that I am in the middle of the racing season here in the US. I will only be free to travel from Tuesday (possibly Monday) to Thursday of any given week. Friday through Sunday I am occupied with practice sessions, qualifying and then the actual races that my cars are entered on Saturday and Sunday. Every now and then we get a rain out which causes the race to be run on Monday. We have had 2 of those already this year which is rather unusual and I expect we may have more.
So, be a good boy and get back to me with arrangements to meet with you and your associates to wrap up this business.

Regards,
Jack Roush

June 14, 2007
Dear Sir,

I just received your mail but i just wonder why you are such a difficult person to be understand.
I have given you the name of my personel secretary in my chamber whom is going to pick the money up from western union and now you are telling me a different thing.

Why not understand this for once that i am following the ethics guilding the method of payment, i have told you that this fund is for the document that will enpower the paying bank to transfer your payment either by bank to bank or through diplomatic means.

I hear you talk about business but why are behaving as if you dont know that there are some document that will back this payment up.
Listen and listen good if you are ready to receive your contract payment go and make the payment of $2,450 to MR UWAOMA CHIZUBA LAGOS,NIGERIA.
I dont want it to look as if i am instructing you but i am doing my job as instructed by the federal government.

Do this and get back to me and once this is done everything finish, i wish you the best in your racing qualification.

Osita Douglas.

My Response
O'shita,
Listen to me, and listen to me good. What is necessary for you is that you, or your associate, recieve $2450 to secure a document that will facilitate the release of my funds. The manner in which you recieve this money is not important. Once again, I WILL NOT send any money via Western Union, Money Gram, bank transfer, etc. I will, however, deliver the money in cash and in person.
You are correct that I am a business man and as such I am not an idiot as you seem to take me to be. Anyone with half a brain knows that you do not send money to someone you have never met as a result of seeminly random e-mail contact.
So get busy making the arrangements to meet me in your country and complete our business, boy!

Best Regards,
Jack Roush

June 15, 2007
Dear Jack,

My good friend the amount we are talking about is $22million usd and this money has been programmed in the payment circuit system computer, all that is holding to end this transaction is just for you to get the required document that will enebal the paying bank make your payment.

I will like you to contact the director of foreign remmitance central bank of nigeria Mr Briggs with the email below and tell him Barrister Osita Douglas ask you to contact him, he will be in good possition to arrange your payment on how to receive it in cash or in person because i have tried my best and done my job to the best of my knowledge.

Please once you cantact him let me know.

His email is: [email protected]
His name is Briggs Akarolo

do this and get back to me.

Osita Douglas.

My response
O'Shita,
Why the * would you send me the same goddamn email 6 times. So you not understand how busy I am? You waste my time opening the thing 6 times. *hole!!!
I hope your associate can pull his head out of his * and get this done.

June 15, 2007
Dear sir,

I have just attached my passport to you for you to know exaltly who you are dealing with and stop using that word boy on me.

If really you are serious and ready to receive this payment or proceed in this transaction you have to follow my instruction for me to render my service to the best of my ability.

I will advise you as a lawyer to not delay this transaction by bringing up those suggestion of yours because no matter any way you have choose to receive your fund there must be a back up document that will show that yes you have gone through the right proceedure or channel of payment.

If you dont mind go now and send the $2450 to the name of my secretary below and get back to me so that i can proceed.

I will be waiting.

Osita Douglas.
Dear sir,

I have just attached my passport to you for you to know exaltly who you are dealing with and stop using that word boy on me.

If really you are serious and ready to receive this payment or proceed in this transaction you have to follow my instruction for me to render my service to the best of my ability.

I will advise you as a lawyer to not delay this transaction by bringing up those suggestion of yours because no matter any way you have choose to receive your fund there must be a back up document that will show that yes you have gone through the right proceedure or channel of payment.

If you dont mind go now and send the $2450 to the name of my secretary below and get back to me so that i can proceed.

I will be waiting.

Osita Douglas.

My Response
LOOK HERE BOY! I WILL REFER TO YOU AS I PLEASE. HOW YOU EVER MADE THE SCORES NECCESSARY TO GRADUATE FROM LAW SCHOOL IS BEYOND ME. YOU ARE ABOUT THE MOST HARD HEADED IDIOT I HAVE EVER DEALT WITH. JUST THIS MORNING I SENT COMMUNICATION TO YOUR ASSOCIATE TO ARRANGE TO MEET IN PERSON TO CARRY OUT THIS TRANSACTION AND NOW YOU ARE RIGHT BACK WHERE WE STARTED WANTING ME TO WIRE MONEY TO YOU. ARE YOU THAT STUPID, BOY?
I AM DONE WITH YOU. I WILL BE PROCEEDING WITH THIS OTHER TRANSACTION. I AM BOOKING MY FLIGHT TO LONDON AS SOON AS I HIT THE SEND BUTTON. AT LEAST THIS OTHER GUY HAS 3 BRAIN CELLS OPERATING AT THE SAME TIME.
DAMN YOUR A IDIOT!!!! TAKE YOUR MONEY AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR *!!!!

June 15, 2007
From another player in the scam.......
My brother,

Why are you still delaying this transaction, Barrister Douglas told me everything you discussed with him on your email to him. I thought you're a very busy and responsible business man,thats why i asked my attorney barrister douglas to get all those necessary documents to obtain the $22.m,usd instead of you coming down here with alot of stress moving to one place and other.

Just make sure you do all what he asked you to do and i am here monitoring every activities done by him. Because $22.m is not a small money to waste anytime with. I dont know why you dont want to trust me when i entrust you with the sum of $22.m, there must be some documents and certificate for the transaction to proceed before any other things follow. The bank will surely need all of that for the transaction. So you have to act very fast on that before it get to late.

Follow Barrister Douglas instructions and do all what he asked you to do to obtain the payment approval and i will get back to you with all the necessary things for claim.

Thanks.

Regards,
Sen.Dongo Ali.

My Response
AND YOU TOO!! I'M DONE WITH YOU AND YOUR IDIOT MONKEY BOYS!! I HAVE ALREADY MADE TRAVEL ARRANGEMENTS TO PROCEED WITH ANOTHER OFFER IN LONDON.
YOU COULD HAVE HAD THIS ALL DONE BY NOW IF YOU AND YOUR ASSOCIATES WERE NOT SO STUPID.
NOW, IF YOU STILL WANT TO PROCEED WITH THIS BUSINESS YOU WILL HAVE TO COME TO ME BECAUSE I HAVE NO MORE TIME IN MY SCHEDULE TO TRAVEL AND I WILL NOT, UNDERSTAND ME, WILL NOT SEND ANY MONEY TO ANYONE THROUGH A THIRD PARTY SERVICE!
I HOPE YOU CAN GET THIS THROUGH YOUR THICK HEAD.........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

June 15, 2007
The latest....I think it may be over now! But I make one last attempt to see if I can get him to do something for the money (see my last response):

LISTEN ENOUGH IS ENOUGH OF YOUR INSULT OK, I SEE YOU AS ONE OF THOSE JONKIES IN AMERICA THAT HAS NO GOOD THING TO DO WITH THIER USELESS LIFE.

YOU CAN GO TO HELL BECAUSE I NEVER GIVE A * ABOUT YOU,REMEMBER YOU CONTACTED ME AND NOW I WANT TO DO MY JOB I NEVER KNEW I WAS WORKING FOR A LONATIC OF A PERSON.

ALL I HAVE TO TELL YOU IF YOU LIKE GO AND DO THE TRANSACTION WITH MR DONGO OR NOT I WILL STILL EARN MY MONEY I DONT BLAME YOU BECAUSE I AM ATTENDING TO JUST A DAMM CAR RACER OF YOUR TIME NONSES.

YOU BETTER LIP MY * FOOL.

My Reponse
Not a car racer, I am the owner of 7 racing teams. I make more money in one weekend of racing than you will ever see in your entire lifetime you pathetic, illiterate excuse for a lawyer (if you even are one)!!!!!
And, what exactly does liping one's ass look like? I would gladly pay $2450 to see what that looks like. Could you send me a photo of you doing that to Mr Dingo? If you could do that, I will send you the money you ask for and you can keep the 22 million.

We'll see if he sends me the photo.......

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Be careful about telling someone to turn off their cap locks - it might actually make the scammer more convincing to other folks. Instead, InSiSt ThAt He UsE aLtErNaTiNg CaPiTaL aNd SmAlL lEtTeRs.

Remember, one of our goals is to "de-educate" the mugus!

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
DuraLex
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think you want to put this in published baits.

It's not much of a bait, you made classic rookie misstake #2: insulting and slapping right of the bat. A slap is a sudden contrast in your demeanour to the lad. If you are nice and formal to him all the time the slap will be way more effective.

Try a perfectly straight bait, but stall everything. This will give you an idea on how the lad works. Two days of baiting isn't much to publish. You had quite a fast lad, by the way. Most take days to reply.

Oh, and welcome of course!

"stupid job baiter. rot for hell demon scum"-Danny the Internet Hitman
"Listen to me mr , you have also insulted mr personalty and you have also misspelled mr name , am nor santana,santodo my name is prof charles soludo."
Visit the Duralex Internet Experience. Baits and tutorials go here.
Big thanks to JMRazor for the orange title!
jmack32
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm new to the site and didn't look around to see the published baits area. Thanks for the tips also. I have done a few in the past and kept them going for a month or so until they finally got frustrated and quit responding.
This time I thought I would try something different and be an abrasive type person....the owner of a NASCAR race team.
I'll post it if he actually sends me a photo of him "lipping" the Senator.

I have another one going that I am waiting for a little more progress before I post it. I'm being more cordial on that one.

** Retired **

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jack

First off, welcome to the eater ! Very Happy

Second, I agree with Bruin. We try and make their emails and fake documents come across as idiotic and unplausible as possible. Dont pull them up on anything that would raise your suspicions if you werent a baiter. (Although I do concede that using caps lock to intimate shouting is debatable).

And lastly, I very much enjoyed your sharp tounge with the lads. made me laugh Laughing

Ivory Coast x8 United Kingdom x49 Spain x5 Nigeria x6 United States x3 Switzerland Netherlands x3 Turkey Estonian Flag x10 Malaysia x4 Ukraine Denmark Ghana x2 Russia Indonesia Thailand Germany France x2 Benin x4 Togo United Arab Emirates South Africa x2 Australia Canada Iraq Flag China United Nations
pony Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts a few
Click Here for Free Wigs !

i am no more a baby for going through this kind of stress for 200 pounds. : Hammed - Another satisfied MT7N S3cur3 customer.
l will never lose my leg in Jesus name.......ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen l can see that you are totally MAD, FUCK YOU TOO!!!!! : Mr Yusuf
Obiter Dictum
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great start, jmack
I wish I had had your guts months ago Smile Mugus sounded damn too smart to me then.
They've disappointed me, frankly.
What I loved best is your "No one tells me to do anything immediately." (I think I'll improve on it, my way).
After a few screw-ups I arrived at a similar formula of my own, but I love yours better Smile
Same about the CAPS LOCK. Thanks for the tip. I heard it meant "shouting," but now that you put it in b&w I see the point.
Nuubs have a good thing a two to learn.
The Russians call it "noob's new vision" Smile

for that ona village make wa ala no go kill them for village oooooooooo."--James Taofeek

Last edited by Obiter Dictum on Sat Jun 16, 2007 6:27 am; edited 1 time in total
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Laughing funny

Welcome to the eater. You could have played the bait a bit longer and told the mugu that you had sent to money to him accomplice.

The splaps were funny, but you over slapped the mugu.

As they pointed out, we don't school mugus, the all caps identifies the mugs.

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
Obiter Dictum
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 12:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Three more questions for you as a mentor:

1. I set up a catcher account on gmail. I find it a bad idea: Where the hell's the button/link you click to see the sender's message header (I mean, the whole ugly story with IPs etc.)?
Looks like I'd better revert to a Japanese or Russian addy (they all have that feature showing headers and, respectively, IPs). On the other hand, do ccTLD's tell anyting to mugus?

2. How do you deal with fake churches? I have one freshly converted "reverend" on. I sent him an ASEM asking someone similarly named to acknowledge the receipt of a GBP9,000 WU I had wired. Not sure it'll work, though. OK, what next (generally, in one line)?

3. What's a "flying start" bait? No need to explain. Give me a link to a thread on this forum where it's self-explanatory.

TIA

for that ona village make wa ala no go kill them for village oooooooooo."--James Taofeek

Last edited by Obiter Dictum on Sat Jun 16, 2007 6:13 am; edited 1 time in total
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 1:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Obiter - to see the header in gmail, open the mail, then look on the right side of the top of the message where it says "reply". Click the down arrow next to it and select "show original".

If you are new, I wouldn't try a fake church idea yet. I'd bait strait two or three times just to get the whole feel of it down. I can't answer specifically how the church ones go as I haven't done it yet.

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
MattNW
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 1:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've run into a couple lads with a few marbles myself. Just have to shop around. Bait the smarter seeming ones straight and have a little fun on the dumb ones. Good thing about the brainer lads is it's much easier to get them off script.

The really dumb ones almost never drop the script. I've given them offers that would net them a lot more than they are asking and they keep on copy/pasting about the stupid $2,500 when I'm offering $100,000. I even offered one a business partnership worth over a billion. Kept asking why I didn't send $500 by WU. Rolling Eyes

Also we found out that some of the officials of the prostates may have been extorting a lot of money from you with the pretext of helping you receive your money.

LET ME TELL YOU,SINCE YOU DID NOT HAVE A SINGLE RESPECT,YOU MOUTH MAY PUT YOU INTO TROUBLE.
Mind Freak
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing roflmaooo I LOVE IT! Twisted Evil

TS.

Whether you are Moslem, Jewish, Christian, or any of thousands of other beliefs, or simply a Being without any religious standing, the Laws of Morality and the Scriptural Laws only applies when you are dealing with people that live by those laws! Wink http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32877

In the spirit of [oss] Col. Hogan's credo, "You'll assist fellow victims, cooperate with all friendly forces, and use every means to harass and injure the enemy's operations." [the cia didn't tell me to say that and hls didn't either; guess who did]

Last edited by Mind Freak on Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:41 am; edited 1 time in total
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Obiter Dictum wrote:
Good thing about the brainer lads is it's much easier to get them off script. The really dumb ones almost never drop the script. Rolling Eyes

I agree. Some lad offered me whatever percentage of his fund. I countered with a larger percentage. He kept sending the opening email about 10 times before he stopped writing. He wouldn't take the risk of writing anything original.

My most fun lad at first freaked me out because he had such good English even after he went off script. It's been over three months and we haven't even tried transferring the money yet, the good news is we're engaged.

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 10:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@jmack32--

To add to what advice duralex gave above--generally if you slap your lad from the get-go, it's best then to pull back and see how he responds. If they are equally hostile it's best to pull the plug early and move on to the next mugu.

But if they reply back as being confused or apologetic, your best future play is to roll with it and hold back on the bitch-slapping, milk the cow for as many letters as you can get. You'd be surprised what twists and turns a scam can take if you let it breathe. THEN you later smack them when it is winding down. The primary objective being that the more time they waste with you, the less time they have with a real vic....Rumbero got it right too.

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.
His Excellency Ambassador Dr. Kwame Bawuah-Edusei
Franc28
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Slapping seems to be mostly used to put lads back on the right track or to mollify their attitude, as something to be used when necessary, not as something you should do constantly.

Fighting the forces of censorship and getting his sig deleted by admins since 1989.
Poison Ivy
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Franc, everyone is entitled to bait the way they please.

you know the amount we are talking here is not a peanut .

U're a slot!!
Franc28
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 2:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I didn't say otherwise, just giving him the general idea of how people use it.

Fighting the forces of censorship and getting his sig deleted by admins since 1989.
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Franc28^

WHO is "him"---me?? If so, why?

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.
His Excellency Ambassador Dr. Kwame Bawuah-Edusei
dgloryhole
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 2:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

yea im dealing with dongo and douglas too-except i fired mr osita-told dongo he was a rude shit-now dongo will need to get me a new lawyer-had osita begging me to keep him,how sorry he was,blah blah blah-the fun keeps going

pony
jmack32
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, the bait is still alive and kicking. I now have him preparing to come to the US on my private jet Laughing
O'shita last reply
Mr man,

All what you have been saying is your own cup of tea, i have find out that you are not serious so if you are ready to do business go now and pay the money but if you refuse forget it and bye bye.

Osita Douglas.

I respond
Mr. Shit for Brains,
Fuck off!! Enjoy your unemployment!!!

The senator is back
My good friend,

I had what Barrister Douglas told you in his email, because he told me everything that happened between you. I am very sorry about that,he's an old age man and i think thats whats wrong with him. I just fired him,caused i dont want him to stop and delay our business. You dont have to worried about that my dear friend. I'd called another barrister for this business and i think the new barrister will do it very well more than barrister douglas.
So i have to discuss more with the new barrister so that he can handle the deal very well and understandable with you. I am very sorry once more my friend. You dont have to let someone stop us from this good business we're doing together. I told him i will like to meet someone like you and he said its not necessary for you to come down here, i dont know he was only trying to conveince me about that. But now i fired him from handling the business between you and me.

get back to me and let me know when your coming with the money,so that i can arranged a nice hotel for you and things your going to need for the time you're here with me. I bet you know the excatly the amount you're coming down here with.

Thanks.

I reply 6/18/2007
Sorry for the delay in response. I was a little busy this weekend with 2 of my teams winning their races. Needless to say, we were having some big parties.
Now, to your business. I really don't believe that you fired O'Shita and he certainly did not look like an old man to me in the passport photo he sent to me.
I really don't think I am interested in continuing our business. As I told you, I have already made arrangements to step in as the next of kin and collect a large sum through a banker that contacted me. In fact, I leave on Wednesday to meet with them in London.
Because I have already made these arrangements, I will not have another opportunity to travel for quite some time. Our season runs through the middle of November and then we go into R&D and testing. It is really a busy time for us this year. Especially since our sanctioning body has mandated a totally new car for all of the top series races next year. We have a lot of work ahead to get up to speed and be competitive.
I will have to say that, at this point, if you really want to continue our business you will need to arrange to come to the US and meet with me. If you would like to do that, I can arrange for your accomodations (free to you) and have you out to experience a weekend of racing. You will have pit passes, meet the drivers, get a chance to ride in one of the cars and, of course, be a guest in my catered suite to watch the races. Or, you can sit down in the pits where all the action is.
I expect I should have a couple of hours free to spend with you and your associates to go over our business and get everything settled.
Let me know you can come.......

Sincerely,
Jack Roush

He responds promptly
Sorry,i can't come overthere becaused i have alot of business partners around me and i need to attend to them with their contract payment approvals.

maybe some other time.

Thanks.

Jack Roush is not pleased
O.K. Count me out then. Take care.........

Neither is the Senator
Sure i will, i dont find you as a responsible business man at all. i trusted you and entrust you with amount worth $22.musd and you're leaving it to other. and you want me to continue that with you, never !

Thanks.

Jack is insulted and pissed
You, like your associate, can KISS MY *. You wouldn't know a responsible business man if he * your mother and fathered your brother, so to speak.
You obviously do not understand I own and operate 7 race teams that command well over 100 million in sponsorship annually. Four of my 7 drivers are multi-millionares from their winnings as drivers. Your measly $22million is not worth me putting far more in jeopardy.
I thought that I was being quite generous in offering to take care of your accomodations here in the US and show you the time of your life. The fact that you and your associates * around long enough for me to committ to another offer is not of my making. This major screw up is on you alone.
I know you stand to gain far more than the meagre $2450 in fees. That I know because I am a very sharp businessman. If you walk away from this deal, you are the irresponsible business man, not me.
Would you like me to send my private jet to bring you to the US? That alone will cost me $20,000, and that does not include the thousands it will cost me to accomodate you during your stay. Only an idiot would turn that down!!!!!!!!

The Senator likes private jets
Attn: Jack.

That will be great if you could send down your private jet to bring me over to the state with you. Because i am also looking forward to meet and see you in person to entrust the fund in your care. As you know that $22.m usd is not a small money and i need someone i can trust to handle this with me, and i trusted you thats why i contacted you first, but the way you sounded made me think that you're not ready to deal together with honest. And i don't want to lost the kind of amount of money. The only problem about the transferring the huge amount is that,it have to pass through some Security Companies for proper check up, but i can arrange for the diplomat services to deliver the consignment to you at anywhere you are.

Really i didn't mean to sound rude to you,but you did first and that upset me a lot. Now i guess you deeply understand my feeling about this business.

Sen.Dongo Ali.

Jack is happy to accomodate
Great! Looking forward to seeing you in person. I'll have a great time ready for you. I will need to know a few things so that I can have the pilot begin to prepare the plane and submit his flight plans and get clearance to land in your country.

Will anyone be joining you on the flight? I will need scanned copies of your passport and local identification as well as for anyone traveling with you.
I will need at least 2 possible airports for the pilot to land. You will need to contact the airport and find out if they will allow a foregin private executive jet to land.
Will the jet be subject to a customs search upon landing?
Do they require a copy of the flight plan?
What is their airport code and communications channel?
And last, what date will you need to arrive back in your country?

Please get back to me ASAP with this information. It takes a few days to get flight plans approved, especially foreign.
I will be leaving Wednesday for London and will be back Friday afternoon. I may be out of reach during this time, so don't panic if I fail to respond to e-mails.

Take care,
Jack Roush

Anyone have some ideas on where to go from here? I want to make this really good. [b]

Pale Tracker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

... the plane can always land at the other airport...

United Kingdom x2 United States x2 Nigeria
Mortar 's
Closed lad accounts 's

Pith Helmet ARK: Tamale (Ghana) - Porto Novo (Benin): "it is a Hollywood movie"

Get your ninja sword and throwing stars here
NO MENTOR & NEW TO BAITING? Here's how to do it!
jmack32
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, that's sort of what I had in mind by asking for 2 airports. I'm also thinking of telling him that he could only get tower clearance to land at 1am local time and has to be refueled and back in the air by 1:35am.
That should mess up his good nights sleep.... Twisted Evil

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic