SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My first published bait (and a safari!!)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
genericname
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello all! I just finished my first really sucessful bait! And I think I got a safari! Smile

Here it is:

First contact:

Header:

Code:

Delivered-To: {{[email protected]}}
Received: by 10.114.124.8 with SMTP id w8cs101244wac;
        Thu, 24 May 2007 13:55:20 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.100.11.7 with SMTP id 7mr2144614ank.1180040120056;
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from web63902.mail.re1.yahoo.com (web63902.mail.re1.yahoo.com [69.147.97.117])
        by mx.google.com with SMTP id c29si5675468anc.2007.05.24.13.55.14;
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 69.147.97.117 as permitted sender)
DomainKey-Status: good (test mode)
Received: (qmail 18796 invoked by uid 60001); 24 May 2007 20:55:12 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:
To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:
Content-Transfer-Encoding:Message-ID;

X-YMail-OSG: KWyO6t8VM1kZ_p.U3b50P3JDDZrX8GB.hSrKWpfRsn.
cIKti1SKCZUDwW4vjxhECPVXK6MBeIy3OB964WUAYdtUNeQe.PGiOobir
Received: from [41.207.162.1] by web63902.mail.re1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 24 May 2007 13:55:12 PDT
Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 13:55:12 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: GOLD SELLS 
To: [email protected]
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-824804817-1180040112=:18564"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Message-ID: <[email protected]>

Quote:

FROM MR. Ess13n KUFOUR KWAKU
ACCRA GHANA
WEST AFRICA
ATTN: My Friend,

We writing to a deal of bilateral interest and mutual benefit.I am mr Edward Ess13n an agent and consultant of the local farmers in west africa where large quantities of GOLD available.The price are cheaper than the price in international marketing. I obtained your contact from the internet and was inspired to consult you for this business which I do hope will be of great interest to us.

Do not hesitate to contact me through the above E-mail to indicate your
interest or if not interested in this proposal, please do solicit for a
buyer for me and upon your recommendation of a prospective buyer, you
shall retain 5% commission of the sales. Commodities available are as
follows:
Gold A.U. dust of 22 carats. Quantity : 700 Kg Purity : 996 / 1000
(22carats) Price : USD $ 7700.00 / Kg

Certificates to be issued with trench delivery:
(A) Certificate of origin
(B) Certificate of ownership
(C) Certificate of fine weight

All the above documents / certificates are to be sent to the buyer.

SYSTEM OF TRADING:
After confirmation and testing of the goods, part payment will be made
here while the balance shall be paid 48 hours after delivery at the country
of your designated choice.

yours faithfully,

MR E.K.KWAKU
([email protected])

Already this guy has used 2 names in one email. I decide to go with Essian Kufour Kwaku.

Quote:

Dear Mr. Kwaku,

I am very interested about this arrangement. I have been wanting to invest in gold for a long time. Please give me more information!

Also, I beg your forgiveness, but I must ask: There are many scams on the internet these days (especially regarding gold). Can you please send me a picture of yourself and some gold to prove that you are honest? Thank you very much!

J*** ******

Quote:

My dear J*** ******,

I thank you so much for your mail, how are you and your family, hope fine? Regarding your request, you are hereby been given all your request. I will like you to indicate like how much (how many kilo grams) of gold you want and if you will come down here to Ghana so to visit the mining site or you will like us to ship and deliver to you without coming down here.

Yours urgent response is highly needed.

Yours faithfully,

Mr. Kwaku.

The images included:
[img]http://lh5.google.com/image/jackwallop/RlcnOBmR-
3I/AAAAAAAAAWM/crD6kBL-nvA/s144/2.JPG[/img]
[img]http://lh4.google.com/image/jackwallop/RlcnNxmR-
2I/AAAAAAAAAWE/qYXQiaxFleo/s144/1.JPG[/img]
4I/AAAAAAAAAWU/Jrimi7-WmoM/s144/4.JPG[/img]
5I/AAAAAAAAAWc/qQpgZTh392I/s144/5.JPG[/img]
Finally, the man himself:
[img]http://lh5.google.com/image/jackwallop/RlcnOBmR-6I/AAAAAAAAAWk/
ii0rmiWEPfw/s144/6.JPG[/img]
Dapper, isn't he?

Of course, these pictures convince me completely. There is no way some one could fake an actual picture, right?

Quote:

Dear Mr. Kwaku,

Thank you very much for the pictures and your email. I am now convinced that this is very real. I would like to come visit the mine. Is that possible?

Thank you!

J*** ******

Quote:

Mr. J****,

I thank you so much for your mail. You are very welcome to Ghana and to visit the mine. All you have to do is to get back to us with the following response.

1. how many kilo grams do you want to buy

2. when are you coming to Ghana

3. give us your telephone, fax numbers also update us for other info and what you will like us to do for you.

Yours faithfully,

Ess13n.

Quote:

Dear Ess13n,

You surely know more about gold than I do. Can you please help me with these choices? Thank you!

J*** ******

Quote:

Mr. J****,

You are welcome, well, first thing we have to inform you is about the price of the gold. The price of the gold goes for

A kilo grame is US$13.700.00 (Thirteen thousand, seven hundred US Dollars Only) so, you will check yourself and know how much or how many kilo gram you can be able to buy.

When you are here you will visit the mining site and the price can be negotiated if you are going in high quantity. So, as soon as you respond and you begin to make arrangement of your coming down. We also like to inform you that when you come down you will not have any problem of securing the legal documentations and clearance so you will not have any problem taking to USA that is with your customs, all legal and clearance will be issue to you.

I will like to get your phone number and you can reach me on this number +233-243349695.

Yours,

Ess13n.

Quote:

Dear Ess13n,

I have recently inherited a large amount of money from my rich uncle when he died. Thus, I have lots of money to use. How much do you recommend I buy? Thank you!

J*** ******

Quote:

Mr. J****,

You are welcome to do business with us. The minimum take off you can start with us is US$150.000.00 (One Hundred And Fifty US Dollars Only) and maximum is US$1.000.000.00 (One Million US Dollars Only).

So, as soon as you sort yourself out, don't hesitate to inform me and let me know when you are ready to come down. We still need your telephone numbers.

Yours,

Ess13n.

As a note, that's a lot of zeros for $150 US.

Quote:

Dear Ess13n,

Thank you for your message. When would be a good time to come down?

J*** ******

Quote:

Mr. J****,

Thanks, you are welcome any time, if it is possible for you to come this week, better.

We are expecting you, all you need do is to let us know when you are coming and your flight schedule.

Yours,

Ess13n.

Quote:

Dear Ess13n,

Can I come out next week?

J*** ******

Quote:

Mr. J****,

Thanks for your mail, yes, you are welcome, you are very free to come next week. But you must let us know how much or the quantity of gold you want so we can make it ready before your arrival.

And also to prepare the necessary clearance for you and the shipping of the gold to your country. You must also send to us your postal contact and your telephone and other information since it is very important for dealing with us and also for the shipment of the gold and preparing the clearance and receipt and forms.

Your quick action towards this will enhance a speedy and safety transaction.

Yours,

Ess13n.

Quote:

Dear Ess13n,

How much gold should I buy? You know better than I.

J*** ******

Quote:

Mr J****,
This is to inform you that we are already making all neccessary arrangements towards your coming down to Accra ghana for the purchase of the gold from our company.You can still furnish us with your travelling arrangements.especially your flight schedule so that we can pick you up at the Airport to a comfortable and peaceful hotel.
Waiting for your reply.
Yours,
Ess13n.

Quote:

Dear Ess13n,

I will get my flight plan today. My goal is to arrive on Wednesday. My secretary will contact you with more information. Please treat this with the utmost security. I will be carrying a large metal briefcase with over $50,000 in USD. Please do not let anyone know about these travel plans for my safety. Thank you!

J*** ******

Quote:

Mr. J****,

Thanks for your mail and you are welcome in advance. Be sure that the secret is there for you because it is for our own advantage too because we don't want anything to happen to you, though Ghana is very safe and nothing will happen since it is the most peaceful country in Africa.

The security lies in your own hands also, how, you have to protect yourself by not disclosing to anybody from your country to Ghana in the airport that you have such amount of money with you, this is for security measures.

As soon as you confirm your flight don't hesitate to inform us so we will come to pick you in the airport.

Yours,

Ess13n.

This is where my secretary gets involved.

Quote:

Dear Mr. Ess13n Kufour,

This is Sarah Potter, Dr. J*** ******'s secretary. I am informing you that Dr. Wallop has left on his flight today. Unfortunately, there were no flight available to Ghana today and he wanted to leave immediately. He was forced to use Air France. I have attached his schedule below. Please meet him in Cotonou as soon as possible. When you arrive in Benin, please send an email to this address and he will meet you.

Please remember that Dr. ***** is carrying a large amount of money. Although he can hold his own in a fight, people may attempt to kidnap him. Please meet him as soon as possible.

Sarah Potter.

With this, I included a flight schedual from Air France. I'm not going to include it here (because I'm using it in another bait right now) but it shows me flying from the States to France, then to Benin.

Quote:

Dear Sara,
This is to inform you that the flight schedule has been received but there is no date of arrival on the schedule.Now all you have to do now is to instruct Mr J**** to check into a hotel and give you the hotel name,phone number and at same time room number,so that as soon as I arrive Iwill meet him straight at the hotel and then we proceed to Accra Ghana,but he should be careful with his loggage,he should not disclose anything to any body for his own security, cos cotonou is not as safe as ghana.He should also call me on this number upon his arrival 00233243349695.
Thanks and God bless.
Mr Ess13n.

That's Sarah with an 'h'! Can't even get my name right!

Quote:

Dear Mr. Kufour,

This is indeed good news. He will be arriving on June 13th (tomorrow). Unfortunately, he does not have a phone, but if when you arrive in Cotonou you email him. He will certainly meet you. Thank you for your friendship to Dr. *****. He is very lonely because he has a lot of money and no one is a true friend to him. They only want his money. Thank you for being a true friend.

Sarah Potter

Header:
Code:

Delivered-To: {{[email protected]}}
Received: by 10.114.120.20 with SMTP id s20cs119210wac;
        Thu, 14 Jun 2007 04:01:58 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.114.25.3 with SMTP id 3mr1765760way.1181818917500;
        Thu, 14 Jun 2007 04:01:57 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from web63602.mail.re1.yahoo.com (web63602.mail.re1.yahoo.com [69.147.97.72])
        by mx.google.com with SMTP id v9si2524948wah.2007.06.14.04.01.56;
        Thu, 14 Jun 2007 04:01:56 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 69.147.97.72 as permitted sender)
DomainKey-Status: good (test mode)
Received: (qmail 1978 invoked by uid 60001); 14 Jun 2007 11:01:55 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:
MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Message-ID;

X-YMail-OSG: srT_UjYVM1mGteRQJ3my_RkrE9zSBgfK0Zzw073GxkSjElkvmPN2vk
CMFxZV9OjEHx3bZIzlaSsbkQM8KISAgdmdZ4MBEAnHoCMq
Received: from [41.204.41.185] by web63602.mail.re1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 14 Jun 2007 04:01:55 PDT
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 04:01:55 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Treat very, very urgent.
To: J*** ****** <[email protected]>
In-Reply-To: <[email protected]>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-531552562-1181818915=:911"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Message-ID: <[email protected]>

Quote:

Dear J****,

This is to inform you that yesterday we were at the Airport to pick you up but did not see you,so what is the position of your treap now?are you really in cotonou or not let me know as soon as possible,and if in a hotel call me on this number 00233243349695 and pass the hotel name and phone number and also room number so that we can locate you and proceed to Accra ghana.This is a code.he will say colour and you will respond Red.without this code do not listen to any body.

Please Sir,be very careful not to communicate any one around there,this is for your own security,remember you are carrying cash,cos our main obligations is to protect our customer,s interest and also give them maximum security till the end of the transactions.Do you have ghana visa already if no the immigrations will stamp the visa to your passport at the boarder.So let me hear from you immediately cos we are still at cotonou.

Thanks and welcome to Africa,God bless you.

Regards,

Mr Ess13n.

Quote:

Dear Mr. Kofour,

You are in danger! You must flee Benin today! Dr. ****** has been caught in France. He did not tell you that he was a very dangerous and wanted man. Here is the newspaper from yesterday. Please flee! Flee to Nigeria where they will not be able to find you! Write me back when you can!

Sarah Potter

[img]http://lh5.google.com/image/jackwallop/RnF3bNhb6NI/
AAAAAAAAAdo/0TRsUs5OeRQ/s800/newspaper.jpg[/img]

I am waiting for a response, but don't expect one.

So? What do you think? Do I get a safari hat? Any criticism is welcome.

"thank you for all your hillarious effort towards this ongoing transaction"

"Please i humbly plead with you to stop writing me."

Pith Helmet - "what is the position of your treap now?"

<a href="http://picasaweb.google.com/jackwallop/ScamBaiting">Images I've gotten from scammers</a>
genericname
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would really appreciate any comments or criticism about this bait. Thank you!

"thank you for all your hillarious effort towards this ongoing transaction"

"Please i humbly plead with you to stop writing me."

Pith Helmet - "what is the position of your treap now?"

<a href="http://picasaweb.google.com/jackwallop/ScamBaiting">Images I've gotten from scammers</a>
ozroo
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 7:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very nice first bait, very straight with a little twist at the end. Now, the secretary could inherit all that money that your main char had and start the whole thing over again. Good work.

gwenfission
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice one - I currently have my first bait in progress and so it's good to read the early work of other newbies.

Hope to have something of my own to publish in due course. Smile
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work!

I get these for IPs - 41.204.41.185 Accra Ghana
- 41.207.162.1 Togo

That's a border crossing. I'd say you should be able to add a Safari safari helmet. Good job!

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic