SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The most mangled English ever: Update

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been baiting Joyce for almost two months. She's in a "refguee" camp. I'm supposed to be helping her get her dead father's millions. After her barrister couldn't get the money I sent through a WU security website Wink she dropped me for a week or so and then started writing to me again. I want to get back to the money part and am insisting on another barrister, saying in short emails: Give me the contact info for a new barrister so I can pay!! This is what I am getting in reply:

Quote:
My Love

Goodday

Honey thank for your mail. infact is not that i kept silent over you no, but because you did not undertand and feel how much i love you in my heart that is you are treating me like this.however, after telling friends here that i will live the camp to meet my husband now they have started laughing at me because i feel as you give me all your word of confident that by now you will do that.well, i am still for you as my husband if you are telling me all your sincerelity because as you fail to help me till now i am not happy.although, i do not have much to say i am worried over my life here so as you asked for another lawyer i do know how to get because before i asked our pastor about this one it take long to answer me.i have told you if you are ready to have me as your wife try to help.now as i am send you this mail my soap, cream and other of my domestics need as a lady has finished while i have you as my husband.think about all this if i did not love you i should n,t have used your name to closed my mail to you only that will give you much confident that i am very sincerelity with you.i have try many time for you to call me you refused then which joy i will receive from you then as my sweetheart.

my love sorry to asked you this question as your wife if i did not do my responsiblities to you will be happy? infact you made tears run down from my face always because after depositing all my confident in you till now you have not show me your love.well i do not know how to get another lawyer and too i do not move out for security reasons.but what i will let you know is that remember that your life is very precious to me always take good care of you.however, every thing let for you as man i believe you should know the best to do regards over my life here.

please how is your people. extend my greeting to them.

kisses and love

Joyce XXXXX (she's using MY last name Smile )

Here's my question, What the hell is she saying?? Ok, seriously, after over a week of this, I want to just tell her to get another email address and pretend to be a barrister! I feel like I am being baited by her!! Anyone else have a lad who stalls? I suppose this means I'm doing a good job wasting "her" time . . .
By the way, if anyone wants to bait her, PM me and I'll give you her address. All of her emails are this poorly written. It hurts to read them but also makes you laugh.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011

Last edited by Ima Baeder on Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
as i am send you this mail my soap, cream and other of my domestics need as a lady has finished

She is trying to tell you that when you meet she'll whiff a bit Very Happy

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Show your love by telling her that you found an attorney to help. Also he/she wants to know the responsibilities as your wife, be sure to tell her/him.

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@redshoes: Thanks for the tip about finding my own barrister, I'll try that.
As for her wifely responsibilities, we've been over that already. Laughing She has already told me that for sex, she will do whatever I want her to do, she's a virgin and told me the phrase in her language that means "for the pride of her husband" (saving herself for me) and she'll bear as many of my children as I want (see my sig line) I get to pick all of their names too.

As bad as the english is with this one, she actually remembers (or re-reads my old emails) the stuff I've written and NEVER forgets to sign her emails with my last name. Smile

I think I'm just getting bored with it and want to spice it up. I'm pretending to be a man and this lad is pretending to be a woman. Very funny.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
FiveForces
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm baiting a Joyce from a refugee camp. I'm trying to get a picture out of her and she doesnt seem to think it's such a bad idea (that's the impression I'm getting..). Does yours' last name begin with M?

"GO AND DIE AND NOPT LIVE OK, YOU STUPID FOUL YOU TAKEW ME FOR PLAY? SEND YOUR SHIPPING INFO AND THAT ALL YOU TALK STUPID, SEND ME YOUR NUMBER THAT ALKL I NEED FROM YOU. NO NUKMBER GO AND DON;T SEND NO MONEY AND SEND HAVE NO PUPPY"
~ Bri Thany

"The whole situation is becoming ridiculous and absurd. Its hard to explain how a transaction that normally takes a few minutes to be concluded is starting to run into weeks."
~ Genesis Art & Craft

"you are treating me like a fool which is not supposed to be done"
~ Barryston Morgan

"I don't understand this...Its like you are playing on my intelligence."
~ Peter Roy
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 10:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This one is Joyce Awus3. I googled her before and she's on lots of singles websites. She sent me a bunch of pictures. . . stock studio shots that she pulled offline.
Someone else here is baiting this Joyce, I remember seeing it on a thread titled "who are you doing?".

FiveForces
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah, not my lovely Joyce from the refugee camp then, mine is Joyce Morris.

"GO AND DIE AND NOPT LIVE OK, YOU STUPID FOUL YOU TAKEW ME FOR PLAY? SEND YOUR SHIPPING INFO AND THAT ALL YOU TALK STUPID, SEND ME YOUR NUMBER THAT ALKL I NEED FROM YOU. NO NUKMBER GO AND DON;T SEND NO MONEY AND SEND HAVE NO PUPPY"
~ Bri Thany

"The whole situation is becoming ridiculous and absurd. Its hard to explain how a transaction that normally takes a few minutes to be concluded is starting to run into weeks."
~ Genesis Art & Craft

~ Barryston Morgan

~ Peter Roy
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ima^

Is that in Bujumburam refugee camp? Is Katomic Modern Hospital involved? [a lad-invented hospital]. Does Joyce have a sickly ailing mother with hospital bills?

Odds are the scam is from Accra Ghana in any event. Especially if you get an email reply on a Sunday, which the Nigerian rascals almost never do. They never use the 'refugee camp' angle either so far as I have seen. It's more of a Ghanaian thing. They fail to realize that they give themselves away.

Always dazzles me how they are 'surfering' in the camp and poor as churchmice but have money to rent computers.

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.
His Excellency Ambassador Dr. Kwame Bawuah-Edusei
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 4:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

email headers check out to Senegal, also where she's claiming to be

This is from one of her first emails I got in April

Quote:
Indeed, my name is Joyce Awuse , i stay in the refguee camp dakar senegal under the help of United Nation since then there was fatal war in my country Liberia during president Charles Taylor adimistration that claimed the life of my parent Mr and Mrs Raymond Awuse to death as a result of the war.Although, i come than here with the intervention of Police Peace Keeping Force.and when my late father was life his is one of the top Government officers he was the director of mineral resource while my late mother was a primary school teacher

It started as a romance scam, but she wasn't very good at it. First email was Hi, want to get to know you. Second email was, my father left me millions. Wink I didn't bat an eye. I'm not sure how much experience this one has. I'm guessing that with real victims, they wouldn't correspond long after getting the whole sob story on the second email. . . they wouldn't be hooked enough.

I think I'm going to email her today and tell her good news. I just got an email from a barrister who's looking for next of kin, but I may be able to hire him to handle our deal instead, since I am not next of kin. Maybe I'll involve a real lad. I'm sure I've got a scam intro letter I could use in my overflowing spam folder. Very Happy
What do you think?

HitchHiker
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 8:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I was baiting the lovely J0yce Awus3. She stopped communicating after I slagged off her Lawyer, Mr Du�� Ali. I introduced her to my lawyer and she just disappeared.

She sent these pics without being asked.

Doctor X
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 8:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For viewer's eyes.

--J.D.

HitchHiker
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 8:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Doctor X
Don't you like her? She offered me (well my female character) everlasting love.
smartbomb
** Retired **

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I agree with the good Doctor, she's easily a 10 pinter.

Ivory Coast x8 United Kingdom x49 Spain x5 Nigeria x6 United States x3 Switzerland Netherlands x3 Turkey Estonian Flag x10 Malaysia x4 Ukraine Denmark Ghana x2 Russia Indonesia Thailand Germany France x2 Benin x4 Togo United Arab Emirates South Africa x2 Australia Canada Iraq Flag China United Nations
pony Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts a few
Click Here for Free Wigs !

i am no more a baby for going through this kind of stress for 200 pounds. : Hammed - Another satisfied MT7N S3cur3 customer.
l will never lose my leg in Jesus name.......ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen l can see that you are totally MAD, FUCK YOU TOO!!!!! : Mr Yusuf
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 12:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, that's my Joyce. She sent me those same pictures and some others too, all unsolicited. When I received them, I told her I thought she was quite a dog! wink wink. (I tried to make it sound like a good thing) Laughing

Her barrister, 4lich4mber was a jerk. He didn't care for 1TV5 at all, they dropped me right away. But, she came back a few weeks later.

I am going to find a barrister lad to hire for her transaction. Smile I emailed one today but the email bounced. It's too bad too because his name was Paul Eni, I called him Mr. P Eni . . . and I'm sure you can imagine what his name was eventually going to morph into. Wink

Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 10:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ima^--

Not the same gal I was thinking of.

But Senegal is not a normal lad/ladette venue either, I've never received a scam from a lad either claiming to be there or have fled from there. Do the headers check out to there?

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 1:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, the header checks out to Senegal.

here's the full header from one of her emails:

Delivered-To: [email protected]
Received: by 10.90.88.7 with SMTP id l7cs303111agb;
Wed, 23 May 2007 11:36:34 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.67.94.3 with SMTP id w3mr1515387ugl.1179945394461;
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from web28014.mail.ukl.yahoo.com (web28014.mail.ukl.yahoo.com [217.146.182.119])
by mx.google.com with SMTP id x33si2946472ugc.2007.05.23.11.36.33;
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 217.146.182.119 is
neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of [email protected])
DomainKey-Status: good (test mode)
Received: (qmail 36356 invoked by uid 60001); 23 May 2007 18:36:33 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=s1024; d=yahoo.dk;
h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:
MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding;
b=bBBvKpsVuG88q+
shIRAiuqj1HhKp1vg5fdDLpSfdx0hHv28Z1KA1qkvj5uLD
waMdbEvGiyCfvFG10TZH6qlsW6Gv36Y+Fg8Y5I/gzBWvhYS+
vtJBNXnYCzZEfkHClGi8ts3HIY+p4ejD3sMnsBEiR8LWbibyiSn
LmXQmZPMLC1w= ;
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
X-YMail-OSG: 4FF2AfQVM1lUmyVJBGBAEUk3mr
MSEUJRz10LPeFnZcj9e355lqkD6WJUfqY9tKvsScCBSN2eSEQUdhF_Av42v4D560mJzKsDaXRaBdHzVXl9
Received: from [196.207.238.118] by web28014.mail.ukl.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 23 May 2007 20:36:33 CEST
Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 20:36:33 +0200 (CEST)
Subject: FROM JOYCE TO HUSBAND
To: xxxx <[email protected]>
In-Reply-To: <[email protected]>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-535543023-1179945393=:36002"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

--0-535543023-1179945393=:36002
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jervis Tetch wrote:
Senegal is not a normal lad/ladette venue either, I've never received a scam from a lad either claiming to be there or have fled from there.

I've baited one Lad from Senegal, though he claimed to be a Sierra Leonian refugee.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Ima and yastreb ^^

Looks like the lads are now in Senegal too, like the spread of cane toads in Queensland on to Darwin.

Cyber Marie netcafe in Dakar seems to be most popular, via this link:
http://www.world66.com/africa/senegal/dakar/internetcafes

The interesting thing is that Senegal borders 5 W. African countries, all of which I have heard of but never yet heard from.

Airport there is DKR--aka 'Leopold Senghor', if you are safari-minded. Me myself, if I was baiting a lad there I'd refer to it as L. S. -D. Wink

cheerz--jervis tetch

FiveForces
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 2:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

One of the first mugus that waited for me in an airport (maybe even the first) was from Senegal.

~ Bri Thany

~ Genesis Art & Craft

~ Barryston Morgan

~ Peter Roy
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 2:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

yeah i get senegal ones all the time.

And i've now got my first one from Kenya

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Update: I found a barrister who is willing to help me. Since he is in Nigeria, I have to pay his plane ticket to Senegal and also pay his legal fees and THEN I have to help him with his NOK deal he originally emailed me with.
I told Joyce the good news before I heard back from him. She didn't completely balk, just said she didn't think it would work because he wasn't in Senegal. I just emailed her and told her that he would fly there, on my dime. Wink

I was originally thinking of actually letting them email each other, but then I wouldn't get to watch so I came up with this: I opened a new email account as the barrister, and emailed Joyce, saying "I heard from Albert about you, what do you have going?". I'm going to open another email account as Joyce so that I can copy/paste her emails and send them back to him.

Confused? They will really be replying to each other, but through me. So, I get to read it all, its genuine (I don't have to pretend to be them) but . . . I get to edit and send selectively. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Edit: I know Joyce may not respond. . . that's why I'm holding off on opening her account yet.

Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@red-- netcafes in Kenya now--it's spreading like cancer. Big Tom and Lex would be shocked.

@Ima- you obviously run the show on emails between the lads and I tip my hat to you on that.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic