SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Cancer

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Theunknowone
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 2:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Has anyone recived the one about the women who has cancer...and is looking to leave all he worldly items to some one deserving and will use the money to help christian based charities?

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 2:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes?

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Don
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 2:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You might want to PM a mod to correct your username.

**"Freedom? There ain't no fuckin' Freedom!"**
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 2:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

~Theunknowone,

Very common indeed. Have a quick lookie through the surplus letters party of the forum, you'll probably see quite a few in the same vein.

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 4:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't worry, you don't have to speed bait. Not to spoil the ending, but they really don't die. Wink (unfortunately...)

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
spoilsport
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 6:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

cancer of the throat, cancer, aids, everything but the kitchen sink.

I am now baiting a general who is in ill health and had to go to the hospital tonight all of sudden...shock horror! Where do I send flowers!

For an idea of what kind of scams you can get, check the surplus letters forum.

And welcome! Do you have a mentor already?

-"Today I went to see my doctor for medical check and he placed me on a six house bed rest" -Gen. Bry4nt J0hns0n
-noobies: click here
Bungo Pony
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 8:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
cancer of the throat, cancer, aids,

I have yet to see "cancer of the aids". Perhaps I'll use that Smile

I've been baiting one cancer patient for about two months now. It's funny how immortal cancer patients in Nigeria really are. Must be all that computer monitor radiation treatment they get at the internet cafes.

"I don't want you to be faster than your shoes." - 1brah1m Qvattara
Mind Freak
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@bungo pony
LOL_sign

Mod edit- full quote not needed; the post that you are loling at is right above yours. TS

Whether you are Moslem, Jewish, Christian, or any of thousands of other beliefs, or simply a Being without any religious standing, the Laws of Morality and the Scriptural Laws only applies when you are dealing with people that live by those laws! Wink http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32877

In the spirit of [oss] Col. Hogan's credo, "You'll assist fellow victims, cooperate with all friendly forces, and use every means to harass and injure the enemy's operations." [the cia didn't tell me to say that and hls didn't either; guess who did]
cugor
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 3:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Had one recently that indicated she was dead and suffering "cancer of the breath".
Mind Freak
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 4:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you TS - I'm sort of new at this. Embarassed

Just pretend that you're talking to someone in real life....do you repeat everything back that the person just said before you reply? TS Smile

Whether you are Moslem, Jewish, Christian, or any of thousands of other beliefs, or simply a Being without any religious standing, the Laws of Morality and the Scriptural Laws only applies when you are dealing with people that live by those laws! Wink http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32877

In the spirit of [oss] Col. Hogan's credo, "You'll assist fellow victims, cooperate with all friendly forces, and use every means to harass and injure the enemy's operations." [the cia didn't tell me to say that and hls didn't either; guess who did]
Esqulax
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 12:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@TS re. mod note...

Yes. If im talking to a Mugu. Or a Vlad.
mwhhaha

Ah, but that isn't RL, that's baiting. Wink TS

Theunknowone
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 8:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

well she has sent me like 4 e-mails now and i am looking to pull her cancer right from under her feet...btw i like the cancer of the aids(which if you got would be good for you cause the aids would die...not as fast as yyou would but it would still die)

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 1:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

my esophageal cancer lad died Shocked
After only a few emails too. Luckily he/she had named me beneficiary so the barrister is now helping me secure the funds. Laughing

I must say that my favorite ailment is "I have cancer problem but what disturbs me most is my stroke sickness". I had never even heard of "stroke sickness" until I started baiting. Apparently it's quite common though, especially in conjunction with "cancer problem". It seems to afflict wealthy widows who are born-again christians.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 2:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ima Baeder wrote:
I must say that my favorite ailment is "I have cancer problem but what disturbs me most is my stroke sickness".

You want to be careful with that, it makes you go blind apparently Wink

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
B. A. Ware
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 5:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ima wrote:
I had never even heard of "stroke sickness". It seems to afflict wealthy widows who are born-again christians.

Yeah, and highschool boys. Wink
SlayerFaith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 6:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
Smartass Laughing Laughing Laughing

Mugu Reseller Ukraine x2 United Kingdom x24 United States x7 Spain x5 Nigeria x5 Russia x96 South Africa x2 Ivory Coast x2 Netherlands x2 Ghana x2 Australia x2 cameroon x2 Japan x3 Germany Malaysia Canada Benin x3 Malawi France United Arab Emirates United Nations x2 x2 (in a team effort)

ANIMAL,MY FRIEND MY PRAYER IS THIS,LET ALL MY ENEMIES BE IN TROUBLE LIKE CHRIST INGIGE,AND LAZY PEOPLE LIKE YOU BE LIKE WABARA.THANK YOU- Kelechukwu Nduka
"Did he say they have an inflatable pig? That's sick!"- Crash, Vegas 06
"You can be a right Bitch sometimes SF"- Cherrie, GenChat 07

Naked Mod pics!
star
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic